The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Saturday 7th August
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL

SATURDAY, 7TH AUGUST 2021.

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

THEME: RAISED TOGETHER WITH CHRIST

If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God (Colossians 3:1).

When Jesus died on the Cross, He died for all men. This means legally, all men have been saved. But Christianity didn’t begin from the Cross or death of Jesus, but from the resurrection. His resurrection made the new life in Christ possible.

This is the reason the only way anyone can experience the vital reality of salvation is to act on Romans 10:9-10. It says, “…if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.”

Recall the words of the Spirit through the Apostle Paul in Romans 6:4: “Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life.” When God raised Jesus from the dead, we were raised together with Him, to a newness of life. We became new creatures in Christ Jesus, alive to God, with the transcendent life.

The new creation is the product of His resurrection. You’ve been brought out of spiritual death into life. You’ve been raised together with Christ, and seated with Him in the heavenly realms; now the Bible says you should seek those things which are above: “Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth” (Colossians 3:2).

Have the consciousness of one who’s born from above and is seated together with Christ in the place of dominion, glory and power! Let the things of God, of His heavenly Kingdom to which you’ve been born mean more to you. Speak the heavenly language; live and see from above.

PRAYER

I live and see from above, because I’m seated with Christ in the place of dominion and power; I’m alive to God, with the transcendent life. I walk in prosperity, victory and glory; reigning and ruling in the realm of life through Jesus Christ. My affections are set on Him and the glories of His heavenly kingdom, now and always, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Ephesians 1:18-23 KJV “The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints, And what [is] the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power, Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set [him] at his own right hand in the heavenly [places], Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come: And hath put all [things] under his feet, and gave him [to be] the head over all [things] to the church, Which is his body, the fulness of him that filleth all in all.”

Ephesians 2:4-6 KJV”But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us, Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are savedWink And hath raised [us] up together, and made [us] sit together in heavenly [places] in Christ Jesus.”

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING:

1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Romans 9:30-10:1-21 & Psalms 78

2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Luke 13:31-35 & Judges 13-14.

#TALKINGSESSION 

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for the joy of being filled with the Holy Spirit and divinely transported into the higher realms of life, far removed from poverty, sickness, death, defeat, destruction, and failure. 

The eyes of my understanding are enlightened, therefore, I see the invisible and I am powered to do the impossible. I thank You for Your Word in my heart is as a burning fire shut up in my bones, and I’ll preach it everywhere I go.

My words are anointed to produce life for everyone who listens, to the glory and praise of the Father. I am full of the Holy Ghost; my confessions of faith come to pass because my words are anointed to produce results. 

There’s no hopeless situation I can’t change, for my faith is the victory that overcomes every adversity. Irrespective of what I hear, see or feel, my faith in Your Word prevails.

I walk in health, victory, prosperity, and success today. I am the seed of Abraham, and my life is for the glory of God. This is my set time to experience the unprecedented favour and manifold blessings in every area of my life. 

I declare that all things are working together for my good because I love the Lord, and I’ve been called according to His purpose. Everything I require for life and godliness has been delivered unto me, and I am enjoying life to the full, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SATURDAY 7TH AUGUST 2021 

THEME: PRAY WITHOUT CEASING 

MEMORISE:

And when he was at the place, he said unto them, Pray that ye enter not into temptation. Luke 22:40

READ: Luke 18:1-8
1And he spake a parable unto them to this end, that men ought always to pray, and not to faint;

2 Saying, There was in a city a judge, which feared not God, neither regarded man:

3 And there was a widow in that city; and she came unto him, saying, Avenge me of mine adversary.

4 And he would not for a while: but afterward he said within himself, Though I fear not God, nor regard man;

5 Yet because this widow troubleth me, I will avenge her, lest by her continual coming she weary me.

6 And the Lord said, Hear what the unjust judge saith.

7 And shall not God avenge his own elect, which cry day and night unto him, though he bear long with them?

8 I tell you that he will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth?

The statement “Pray without ceasing” in 1 Thessalonian 5:17 is not a piece of advice or suggestion. The importance of this statement is revealed in the words of Jesus Christ to His disciples in our memory verse of today. Luke 22:45-46 says further: 
“And when he rose up from prayer, and was come to his disciples, he found them sleeping for sorrow, 46 And said unto them, Why sleep ye? rise and pray, lest ye enter into temptation.”

The arm of flesh will always fail according to Jeremiah 17:5. This brings to mind the common saying “A prayerless Christian is a powerless Christian.” A life of prayer is indeed a blessed one.

In the story of the widow in our text of today, there are many lessons we can learn. One, the judge avenged the widow of her enemies simply because, by her prayer, she compelled him to. Two, this woman did not change her prayer- she was consistent in her request. Many people gamble with their prayer lives, either not knowing or not asking for the specific things they need. They are unstable like the wave of the sea being driven with the wind and tossed (James 1:6). James 1:7-8 further says:
“For let not that man think that he shall receive any thing of the Lord. A double minded man is unstable in all his ways.”

Such people don’t even know who to give the glory to if or when they get their miracle. They have alternatives to the miracle-working power of the Almighty, hence, they pray to God, but also seek the assistance of the arm of flesh. The result of people’s reliance on the arm of flesh is that they fail to ask earnestly and do not have.
“ Ye lust, and have not: ye kill, and desire to have, and cannot obtain: ye fight and war, yet ye have not, because ye ask not.” James 4:2

Our Lord Jesus Christ in today’s text assures us that our Heavenly Father, unlike the unjust judge, will answer us speedily on one condition:  if we will pray in faith and trust in Him.

As you ask in faith today, may you receive blessings beyond your widest imaginations, in the mighty name of Jesus.

ACTION POINT:
Pray until something happens (PUSH) today.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Job 35-36.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 32:   SWEET HOUR OF PRAYER.
Sweet hour of prayer! sweet hour of prayer! 
that calls me from a world of care, 
and bids me at my Father's throne 
make all my wants and wishes known. 
In seasons of distress and grief, 
my soul has often found relief, 
and oft escaped the tempter's snare 
by thy return, sweet hour of prayer! 

the joys I feel, the bliss I share 
of those whose anxious spirits burn 
with strong desires for thy return! 
With such I hasten to the place 
where God my Savior shows his face, 
and gladly take my station there, 
and wait for thee, sweet hour of prayer! 

thy wings shall my petition bear 
to him whose truth and faithfulness 
engage the waiting soul to bless. 
And since he bids me seek his face, 
believe his word, and trust his grace, 
I'll cast on him my every care, 
and wait for thee, sweet hour of prayer.
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY

DR PAUL ENENCHE

SATURDAY 07 AUGUST 2021.

TOPIC: TAKING OTHERS ALONG IN SERVING GOD

SCRIPTURE: Not so: go now ye that are men, and serve the Lord; for that ye did desire. And they were driven out from Pharaoh's presence. 
Exodus 10:11.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: The devil will do anything possible to ensure that you walk alone in your service to God without taking others along.

It has been confirmed that in our service to God, there are temptations that hinder effective service. The devil tempts us in many ways to hinder our devotion and service to God. It could be the temptation not to go far with God.  It could also be the temptation not to take others along in our service to God, especially our loved ones. 

Exodus 10:8-9,11 says,

And Moses and Aaron were brought again unto Pharaoh: and he said unto them, Go, serve the Lord your God: but who are they that shall go? And Moses said, We will go with our young and with our old, with our sons and with our daughters, with our flocks and with our herds will we go; for we must hold a feast unto the Lord. Not so: go now ye that are men, and serve the Lord; for that ye did desire. And they were driven out from Pharaoh's presence. 

Pharaoh seemed to have told Moses, “The mature people should go but others should be left behind. Go alone. Don’t take anyone along with you. Don’t take your family members along with you.”

Beloved, the devil doesn’t care how much you serve God, for as long as no one is positively affected by your service to God. The devil will do anything possible to ensure that you walk alone in your service to God, without taking others along.

Beloved, your blessing in Kingdom service is amplified by your willingness and action to take others along (Gen. 18:18-19). Resist the temptation to serve God alone.

Remember this: The devil will do anything possible to ensure that you walk alone in your service to God, without taking others along.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Resist the temptation to serve God alone.

2. Carry people along with you in every act of service rendered to God.

PRAYER: Lord, I ask that You deliver me from the temptation of isolation in service. I receive the grace to carry others along as I serve You, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: TEMPTATIONS THAT HINDERS EFFECTIVE SERVICE

QUOTE: Living in His service is living to serve Him. Culled from “15 KINGDOM STRATEGIES FOR SURVIVAL” by Dr Paul Enenche.

DAILY READING: Jeremiah 4-6

REFLECTION: How many people have been drawn to the Kingdom by your service? How many people have followed you to know God? How many people are learning anything from you?

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: Grace for generational Impact is released on you in Jesus’ Name.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM