The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Friday 6th August
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL

FRIDAY 6TH AUGUST 2021.

PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME

THEME: CHRIST AT HOME IN YOU

To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory (Colossians 1:27).

“Christ in you” refers to all that’s in the character, personality, potency of the glory and graces of Christ embodied in you. And that’s done by the Holy Spirit. Recall the words of Jesus in John 14:23; “…If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.” This was before His death, burial, resurrection and ascension to heaven. He had said in John 14:16-17, “And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter… ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.”

He made good on His promise, and on the day of Pentecost, the Holy Spirit came and indwelt the disciples. Today, being born again, we’ve become His living temple; He’s set up His abode in us. This was a mystery in the Old Testament; the prophets and even the angels wondered how it would be possible for God to make His home in men’s hearts.

But it was ever God’s desire; He said in Proverbs 8:31, “…my delights were with the sons of men.” Paul, by the Spirit, eventually writes and unveils this mystery as read in our theme scripture. So, when we say, “Christ in you,” we’re looking at the character, the beauty, all of the glory, power, and the righteousness of God encapsulated in a man.
Ephesians 3:17 says, “That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith….” That word “dwell” means “settle”; so, you’re one in whom Christ has settled. 

He has made His home in your heart by faith; there’s a mingling; a oneness of spirit. His very life, the very quality of His personality and the characteristics of His glory are all in you today. Glory to His Name forever!

CONFESSION

Blessed Lord, thank you for setting up your abode in the quarters of my heart. You sanctified me, and made me your living tabernacle, with your very life—the very quality of your personality and the characteristics of your glory—resident in, and expressed through me. What a blessed reality; for this, I’m forever grateful.

FURTHER STUDY:

1 Corinthians 6:19 KJV “What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?”

John 14:16-17 AMPC “And I will ask the Father, and He will give you another Comforter (Counselor, Helper, Intercessor, Advocate, Strengthener, and Standby), that He may remain with you forever– The Spirit of Truth, Whom the world cannot receive (welcome, take to its heart), because it does not see Him or know and recognize Him. But you know and recognize Him, for He lives with you [constantly] and will be in you.”

1 Corinthians 3:16-17 KJV “Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you? If any man defile the temple of God, him shall God destroy; for the temple of God is holy, which temple ye are.”

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING:

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Romans 9:1-29 & Psalms 74-77

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Luke 13:22-30 & Judges 12.

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that the land is green for me! The wilderness is now a fertile field, and the fertile field has become a forest. New doors of opportunities are open unto me by the Spirit of God. I’ve been granted spiritual insight and set on the right course for life. 

The keys of the kingdom have been given unto me; therefore, I am celebrating my riches generously. I live above lack and other distracting influences of this earthly realm because I live in, and by the Word.

Nothing is impossible with me because my life is the story and testimony of God’s grace. There’s nothing that I do that is void of the anointing. The anointing of God is on everything that I do. This anointing causes me to expand, spread, flourish, and advance in life. This is my year of preparation and I am far ahead of any competitor or distractor. Hallelujah!

The speed of the Spirit has been granted me and I experience luxuriant growth and persistent productivity in every area of my life. Whatever I set my heart to do, the blessing of God is on it. I have multiplied abilities, wherever I am being checked or tested; the least they will ever find is that I am ten times better. I am anointed to walk on water and everywhere around me is green. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

Quote:God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: FRIDAY 6TH AUGUST 2021

THEME: REDEEMED FOR BLESSING! 

MEMORISE:

And deliver them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage. Hebrews 2:15

READ: Galatians 4:4-7.
4 But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law,

5 To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons.

6 And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.

7 Wherefore thou art no more a servant, but a son; and if a son, then an heir of God through Christ.

The benefits of redemption are innumerable. Anytime I remember what I suffered in the hands of Satan and his agents before I was redeemed by the blood of Jesus Christ, I cannot help thanking God for the salvation of my soul. 

Fear was a major source of my torment before I met Jesus Christ. This fear was passed unto me from my mother who, by the grace of God, also later became saved. For fear that I, being her only son, might be killed, my mother sent me far away from my hometown. For many years I could not return for fear of death and the wicked people there. However, when we surrendered to the lordship of Jesus Christ, we were saved and liberated from the spirit of fear. This is why I am praying for anyone who has been living in perpetual fear that such a person will be delivered from that torment in Jesus’ name. Romans 8:15 says “For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.”

Concerning Christ’s redemption, Hebrews 2:14-15 says:
“Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil; And deliver them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage.”

Redemption grants us access to the throne of the Almighty God. Once you are redeemed, you have direct contact with the Lord.

This is why I am using this medium to invite you to accept Jesus Christ who has paid for your redemption in full. Confess your sins and accept Him as your Lord and Savior. Promise Him that you will abide by His word and never go back to the world; He will redeem you and blessings will begin to manifest in your life.

Are you a believer still wallowing in fear? This is not your portion! Are you doubting your redemption in Christ? Don’t. Identify the cause of your fear and/or doubt so that you can retrace your steps. You have been redeemed for blessing and you shall indeed be blessed, in the mighty name of Jesus.

PRAYER POINT:
Father, please don’t let anything rob me of the benefits of Christ’s redemption. Let the whole world know that I am Your child, in the mighty name of Jesus.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Job 33-34.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 19:   PRAISE HIM, PRAISE HIM, JESUS OUR BLESSED REDEEMER.

1. Praise Him! Praise Him! Jesus, our blessed Redeemer!
Sing, O Earth, His wonderful love proclaim!
Hail Him! Hail Him! Highest archangels in glory;
Strength and honor give to His holy Name!
Like a shepherd, Jesus will guard His children,
In His arms He carries them all day long.

o Refrain:
Praise Him! Praise Him! Tell of His excellent greatness;
Praise Him! Praise Him! Ever in joyful song!

2. Praise Him! Praise Him! Jesus, our blessed Redeemer!
For our sins He suffered, and bled, and died.
He our Rock, our hope of eternal salvation,
Hail Him! Hail Him! Jesus the Crucified.
Sound His praises! Jesus who bore our sorrows,
Love unbounded, wonderful, deep and strong.

3. Praise Him! Praise Him! Jesus, our blessed Redeemer!
Heav’nly portals loud with hosannas ring!
Jesus, Savior, reigneth forever and ever;
Crown Him! Crown Him! Prophet, and Priest, and King!
Christ is coming! over the world victorious,
Pow’r and glory unto the Lord belong.
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL

FRIDAY 6TH AUGUST, 2021

TOPIC:  ACCESSING SUPERNATURAL SUPPLIES THROUGH CONNECTION TO PRIESTLY COVER

SCRIPTURE: 
And without all contradiction the less is blessed of the better. Hebrews 7:7

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: 
If the less must be blessed by the better, the less must be connected to the oil that is better.

The Scripture makes it clear that connection to priestly cover is key to accessing supernatural supplies. 

Jesus was the priestly cover over Peter. 

Luke 5:4-7 says, 
Now when he had left speaking, he said unto Simon, Launch out into the deep, and let down your nets for a draught. And Simon answering said unto him, Master, we have toiled all the night, and have taken nothing: nevertheless at thy word I will let down the net. And when they had this done, they inclosed a great multitude of fishes: and their net brake. And they beckoned unto their partners, which were in the other ship, that they should come and help them. And they came, and filled both the ships, so that they began to sink.

Peter accessed great supplies as a result of his connection to Jesus, his spiritual cover.

The sons of the prophets were struggling for enlargement but in 2 Kings 6:1, Elisha went with them and ordered their supplies. 

Beloved, there is a limit you can go in life with your energy. You need a prophetic push to succeed in life, even in the area of supplies. The prophetic cover can cause drastic manifestations in your life.

Hebrews 7:7 says,
And without all contradiction the less is blessed of the better. 

Please understand this: If the less must be blessed by the better, the less must be connected to the oil that is better.  

My counsel is, make up your mind to connect to a prophetic cover and maintain that cover over your life and destiny. 

Remember this: 
If the less must be blessed by the better, the less must be connected to the oil that is better. 

ASSIGNMENTS:
1. Ask God to give you a spiritual cover in order to succeed in life.

2. Make up your mind to connect appropriately to your spiritual cover.

PRAYER: 
Help me Lord never to live without a cover. I receive the grace to connect with my God-ordained spiritual cover, Lord, in Jesus’ Name. Amen!!!

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: ABUNDANCE IN THE GLORY

QUOTE: 
God wants to release the overflow to His people in order to demonstrate His ownership of the earth. Culled from “21 UNCOMMON KEYS TO FINANCIAL OVERFLOW” by Dr Paul Enenche. Peace!

DAILY READING: 
Jeremiah 1-3

REFLECTION: 
# No one sustains authority without submission to authority. 

# No one makes a difference without a reference. 

# Refuse to be a self-made man.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: 
I decree the release of higher dimensions of the Help and Blessing of God today in the Name of Jesus Christ. Amen!!!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM