The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Thursday 5th August
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES, 

THURSDAY 5TH AUGUST 2021. 

Pastor Chris

TOPIC: ALIGN YOURSELF WITH GOD’S VISION

And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ,
and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation (2 Corinthians 5:18).

Some people live their lives pursuing their own selfish interests, not aligning themselves with God’s vision. What’s God’s vision? It’s that men
come to the knowledge of the truth (1 Timothy 2:4). Therefore, connect your dreams to His dream; and purify your motives with His love.

Soul winning should be the compelling motive and propelling force in your life. You’re first a Christian before being a politician, teacher, banker, student, etc.; therefore, fulfil your calling in the Gospel. Let the expansion of God’s Kingdom be your number one passion. Therein lies true joy, fulfilment and all the blessings you could ever desire.

There’s a depth in God, a realm of joy and fulfilment you’ll never know until you make your life count in soul winning. Jesus said in Mark 16:15, “... Go ye into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature.” In Matthew 24:14, He said, “And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.”

The instruction to take the message of salvation to the ends of the earth wasn’t just to pastors and evangelists, but to every Christian. You’re a minister of the New Testament (2 Corinthians 3:6); a bearer of the glad tidings of salvation. You’ve been commissioned to reach out to those living in darkness with the light of salvation.

You’re a light in a dark world; therefore, be aglow with the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Beam it with steady radiance to others so they can become lights as well. You’re God’s man for the hour, holding forth the word of life—opening the eyes of them that are lost—turning them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God.

PRAYER

Dear Father, thank you for the grace for salvation that’s at work even now as your children all around the world proclaim the Gospel. Many are turned from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, as they hear and receive the Gospel today, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Habakkuk 2:14: For the earth shall be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the LORD,
as the waters cover the sea.

Acts 26:16-18 But rise, and stand upon thy feet: for I have appeared unto thee for this purpose, to make thee a minister and a witness both of these things which thou hast seen, and of those things in the which I will appear unto thee; Delivering thee from the people, and from the Gentiles, unto whom now I send thee, To open their eyes, and to turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God, that they may receive forgiveness of sins, and inheritance among them which are sanctified by faith that is in me.

1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Romans 8:18-39 & Psalms 70-73

2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Luke 13:10-21 & Judges 11

#TALKINGSESSION 

[url=https://wp.me/p9v28c-5ox][/url]

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for Your power that is at work in me. I’ve become the brightness and expression of Your perfect glory, daily showing forth Your virtues and perfections.

Your glory fills my life, and I am eternally grateful that I’ve become both the reflection and reflector, of Your excellent glory. Thank You for making me the hope and light of the world, to bring deliverance and righteousness to many!

I  honour You for the awesome privilege to be a blessing to my world, as I impact many with the Gospel of Jesus Christ!

Thank You for Your Spirit in my life that helps me maintain inspiration and sets me in the direction of Your perfect will. I am zealous and fervent, consumed with passion for the Gospel, and the things You’ve placed in my heart to accomplish for Your glory. 

I am winning every day, and making progress with giant strides. Your grace is superabundant upon me today, to be fruitful, productive, and effective in the ministry of reconciliation. I am bold and very courageous!

I take giant strides today on the basis of the Word! By my faith in the Word, I see the invisible and do the impossible, for the Word in me is a propelling force! I am triumphant in my going out and in my coming in, by the ability of God’s Spirit at work in me. 

I am completely yielded to the ministry of the Word, and through study and meditation, the Word mingles with my spirit, producing in me the message it carries. I respond to situations and circumstances from the standpoint of the Word. Therefore, I live victoriously every day, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: THURSDAY 5TH AUGUST 2021

THEME: BE THOU PERFECT

MEMORISE:

Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect. Matthew 5:48

READ: Genesis 17:1-9.

1 And when Abram was ninety years old and nine, the LORD appeared to Abram, and said unto him, I am the Almighty God; walk before me, and be thou perfect.

2 And I will make my covenant between me and thee, and will multiply thee exceedingly.

3 And Abram fell on his face: and God talked with him, saying,

4 As for me, behold, my covenant is with thee, and thou shalt be a father of many nations.

5 Neither shall thy name any more be called Abram, but thy name shall be Abraham; for a father of many nations have I made thee.

6 And I will make thee exceeding fruitful, and I will make nations of thee, and kings shall come out of thee.

7 And I will establish my covenant between me and thee and thy seed after thee in their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be a God unto thee, and to thy seed after thee.

8 And I will give unto thee, and to thy seed after thee, the land wherein thou art a stranger, all the land of Canaan, for an everlasting possession; and I will be their God.

9 And God said unto Abraham, Thou shalt keep my covenant therefore, thou, and thy seed after thee in their generations.

There are many misconceptions about the demand of God for perfection. These misconceptions have led to some people to conclude that perfection is unrealistic and so should be abandoned in the Christian walk. My prayer is that the power of God will come upon you today and you will live in perfection as God demands, in Jesus’ name.

Why do people see God’s demand for our perfection as unrealistic? Many people think that perfection is to be attained by our strength. This is simply not so. Nobody can attain anything by his or her own strength (1 Samuel 2:9). We need the power and wisdom of God for perfection. The problem, however, is the belief of many that perfection is unattainable. They lack faith in God to help them become perfect. This is why the Bible says:
“But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.” Hebrews 11:6

Unbelief breeds disobedience as in the case of the first man and woman. They doubted the word of God and fell into imperfection through this unbelief! This was unlike Abraham in our text for today. Thus, if you are struggling with unbelief, pray like that man whose child was tormented by demons “….Lord, I believe; help thou mine unbelief.” (Mark 9:24).

When people see a state of human perfection as a ‘mission impossible’, it is simply because they do not understand the concept from the point of view of the Lord. How does God see perfection? You are perfect based on your obedience to what God asks you to do- even when it is neither ‘logically’ nor ‘politically’ correct. Once you obey, He justifies you. We are justified through faith in the Son of the Living God (Romans 8:33). Perfection and holiness share the same factor that makes them realistic and that is obedience.

Are you always obedient to the word of God? If you are, I congratulate you. If not, you must repent today, because tomorrow may be too late.

PRAYER POINT:
Father, please let Your Holy Spirit quicken me to perfection, in my life, in the mighty name of Jesus.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Job 31-32.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 14:   JESUS MY LORD, MY GOD, MY ALL.

Jesus, my Lord, my God, my all,
hear me, blest Savior, when I call;
hear me, and from thy dwelling place
pour down the riches of thy grace.
Refrain:
Jesus, my Lord, I thee adore;
O make me love thee more and more.

Jesus, too late I thee have sought;
how can I love thee as I ought?
And how extol thy matchless fame,
the glorious beauty of thy name?

Jesus, what didst thou find in me
that thou hast dealt so lovingly?
How great the joy that thou hast brought,
so far exceeding hope or thought! 

Jesus, of thee shall be my song;
to thee my heart and soul belong;
all that I have or am is thine,
and thou, blest Savior, thou art mine.
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY DR. PAUL ENENCHE.

THURSDAY 05 AUGUST, 2021.

TOPIC: THE CURSE: CONSEQUENCE OF EVIL DOING.

SCRIPTURE: With whomsoever thou findest thy gods, let him not live: before our brethren discern thou what is thine with me, and take it to thee. For Jacob knew not that Rachel had stolen them. Genesis 31:32.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Every evil deed attracts grave consequences even if you were not caught doing it.

In life, every cause attracts a corresponding effect. There are implications and consequences for the actions we take. That is why when you touch or take what you are not given by God, you are disconnected from what is legally or rightly yours. For example, Adam ate the fruit he was not licensed to eat and lost a whole garden (Genesis 3:23). Adam was one example of someone who was negatively affected by taking what he was not licensed to take. 

Now, Rachel was another example. While Jacob ran away from Laban, his father-in-law, Rachel stole her father’s idols. Then Laban pursued Jacob and told him that someone had stolen his idols. 

In those days, idols were made of gold or of some other precious objects. Rachel probably wanted the gold of those idols and wanted to use it. She stole the idols but her husband, Jacob, was not aware, and so, he cursed the person that stole the idol (Genesis 31:32). Laban went into the tent and searched everywhere for the idol. However, Rachel sat on it and refused stand up. She gave the excuse that it was unto her according to the custom of women. 

Now, it is important to know that though she could not stand up to be searched, the curse was on her already. This means it is not a matter of whether or not people are caught when they steal an item; rather, it is a matter of the consequences that go with stealing the item. Many people think that because they were not caught in an evil act, they will not suffer the consequences. It is not so. Every evil deed attracts grave consequences even if you were not caught doing it. Therefore, refuse to indulge in evil.

Remember this: Every evil deed attracts grave consequences even if you were not caught doing it.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Make up your mind to run away from every appearance or temptation of evil.

2. Confess your sin(s) and ask God for mercy if you have done anything wrong.

PRAYER: Lord, I ask that You forgive me of my sins and erase every consequence of sins from my life. Help me to maintain a right standing with You, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: THE TRAGEDY OF EVIL MONEY.

QUOTE: Some people even steal money in church. They make purchases for the church and steal money in the process. If you do that, it is a defilement of garment, no matter how much tongues you speak. Culled from “WHO ARE YOU?” by Dr Paul Enenche.

DAILY READING: Isaiah 64-66

REFLECTION: In the sight of God, the intention to do evil weighs as heavy as the act of evil; thoughts are as loud as speech with God. It is critical to continually receive His Mercy both to think and live right.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: The Lord engrace you to do what is right continually in His Sight in Jesus’ Name.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM