The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Sunday 1st August
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONA

SUNDAY, AUGUST 1ST 2021

PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME

THEME: HIS STRENGTH FOR YOUR "WEAKNESS"

And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness (2 Corinthians 12:9).

As you serve the Lord, you should know that He never allows you to burn out or wear out. He renews your strength. Isaiah 40:30-31 puts it beautifully; it says, “Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall: But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.” Hallelujah!

The Hebrew word translated “renew” above literally means “to bring back to life.” The picture is of an axed tree that’s expected to die but suddenly revives. It’s a kind of transformation where “death” is replaced with a new life; weakness is replaced with strength. One of its synonyms is “substitute” or “exchange.” Thus, your weakness is exchanged for His strength.

No wonder Paul said in Colossians 1:29, “Whereunto I also labour, striving according to his working, which worketh in me mightily.” So, it’s about His divine strength at work in you.

Also in 2 Corinthians 3:5-6 he said our competence (Greek: Hikanotes)—the ability with which we function as able ministers of the Gospel—is divine and not human: “Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think anything as of ourselves; but our sufficiency is of God; Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament.”

This is God’s plan; He gives power and strength to the weak (Isaiah 40:29). With Him, you never run out of might and inspiration. It brings to mind the words of the Apostle Paul in 2 Corinthians 4:16, “For which cause we faint not; but though our outward man perish, yet the inward man is renewed day by day.”

As a labourer with the Lord, working for and together with Him, there’s a renewal of your strength. You’re constantly refreshed and rejuvenated by the Spirit of God to be afire, inspired and full of joy as you serve Him. Be conscious of this.

CONFESSION

Blessed be God! I’m constantly refreshed and rejuvenated by the Spirit of God; inspired and full of joy to serve the Lord. I’m strong in the grace of Jesus Christ, competent and ready for every good work. He is the strength of my life. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY:

Isaiah 40:29 KJV “He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increaseth strength.”

Psalm 103:1-5 KJV “Bless the LORD, O my soul: And all that is within me, bless his holy name. Bless the LORD, O my soul, And forget not all his benefits: Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; Who healeth all thy diseases; Who redeemeth thy life from destruction; Who crowneth thee with lovingkindness and tender mercies; Who satisfieth thy mouth with good things; So that thy youth is renewed like the eagle's.”

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING:

1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Romans 6:1-14 & Psalms 56-59

2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Luke 12:22-34 & Judges 7.

#RHEMAFORTODAY 

Say these with me, ‘I am a success forever; the life of God is at work in me. I live in health: 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. The life of God is at work in me; thus, I am strengthened in my inner man. 

No disease or infirmity can thrive in my body, because my body is the temple of the Holy Spirit! I am living the good life prearranged for me before the foundation of the world.

I live in the victory, glory, dominion, and righteousness of Christ; for my spirit, soul, and body are under the dominion of the Word, and the influence of the Spirit!

I have an unction from the Holy One! That anointing is working in my body, finances, family, and all that concerns me. It sets me apart for greatness, causing me to spread and make progress on every side, to the glory of the Father. Irrespective of daunting challenges, persecutions, hardships, and troubles,

I remain steadfast, courageous, and bold in my commitment to the Gospel, and its spread around the world. The Spirit of God strengthens me in my inner man and my youth is renewed like the eagles.

I refuse to get old in my mind; rather, I open my heart and mind to fresh ideas from God’s Spirit.

Nothing can stop me, for I am daily vitalized and refreshed through the Word. When men are cast down, I am lifted, because of the lifting power of the Holy Spirit that’s at work in me! Nothing is impossible with me for I hail from above. 

All the forces of life and nature are at my disposal, they work together for my good because I am the King’s kid. I am conscious of my heavenly heritage and walk in the light of who I am; an associate of the God-kind! Glory to God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SUNDAY 1ST AUGUST 2021

THEME: EMMANUEL I 

MEMORISE:

Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us. Matthew 1:23

READ: Matthew 1:18-25.
18 Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost.

19 Then Joseph her husband, being a just man, and not willing to make her a public example, was minded to put her away privily.

20 But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the LORD appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost.

21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins.

22 Now all this was done, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying,

23 Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.

24 Then Joseph being raised from sleep did as the angel of the Lord had bidden him, and took unto him his wife:

25 And knew her not till she had brought forth her firstborn son: and he called his name JESUS.

One purpose of the Gospel of Matthew is to show that Jesus fulfilled the Old Testament promises concerning the Messiah. Isaiah 7:14 says:
“Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel.”

The name Emmanuel means God with us. God is the only being who is unlimited in His might. There are numerous blessings to be enjoyed from being in the presence of God (Psalm 16:11). Constantly being in the presence of the Lord ensures the fulfilment of one’s divine destiny.
Romans 8:31 says:
“What shall we then say to these things? If God be for us, who can be against us?”

God has many names and they all work for the good of those who have Him as their Father. God is the El-Shaddai- the All-Sufficient One. God has enough resources to meet all your needs- spiritual, physical, emotional as well as psychological. God is the Jehovah Jireh- the Great Provider. He has the ability to turn a fellow’s austerity to prosperity and poverty to wealth. Philippians 4:19 says:
“But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.”

God is the Great Healer. Are you sick? God has the ability to cure all ailments- pathological (physical or mental) or spiritual. God is the Jehovah-Nissi- the man of war. Are you facing any battle? The Almighty God has the ability to fight all your battles and grant you total victory.

Are the enemies of your life innumerable? Are they stronger than you? Turn to Jehovah-Nissi today. Let Him be your Emmanuel. His promise is:
“He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.” Psalm 91:15
I prophesy that you will be victorious in every battle you face in Jesus’ name.

God is our righteousness- Jehovah- Tsidkenu. Divine Salvation in the greatest of all numerous advantages of being a child of God. John 3:3 says “Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.”

Are you born again? The reality of having God with you can only come to be when you give your life to Jesus.

REFLECTION:
There is nothing as good as having God with you.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Job 23-24.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 1:   ALL HAIL THE POWER OF JESUS NAME.
1. All hail the pow’r of Jesus’ Name!
Let angels prostrate fall;
Bring forth the royal diadem,
And crown Him Lord of all

2. Ye chosen seed of Israel’s race,
Ye ransomed from the fall,
Hail Him Who saves you by His grace,

3. Let every kindred, every tribe,
On this terrestrial ball,
To Him all majesty ascribe,

4. Oh, that with yonder sacred throng
We at His feet may fall
We’ll join the everlasting song,
And crown Him Lord of all.
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY DR. PAUL ENENCHE.

SUNDAY 01 AUGUST, 2021.

TOPIC: THE POWER OF THE BLESSING.

SCRIPTURE: And God blessed them, and God said unto them, be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth. Genesis 1:28

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: The Blessing imparts the supernatural force that positions people for generational influence and impact.

You are welcome to the month of August, the eighth month of the year 2021. I decree that God shall perfect all that concerns you in Jesus’ Name.

Today, we shall be looking at the Power of the Blessing of God. 

It has been confirmed that the Blessing of God is vital to the fulfilment of Purpose. In the beginning, what God gave to Adam to fulfil destiny was not money but the Blessing. So, the Blessing of God is the supernatural force that facilitates the fulfilment of destiny.

Now, what is the power of the Blessing of God? 

The blessing imparts the supernatural force that positions people for generational influence and impact (Genesis 1:28). 

When God said to man, “…replenish the earth…” (Genesis 1:18), God was saying in essence, “Influence your world”. When a man is blessed, he cannot be an onlooker in life. When a woman is blessed, she cannot be a spectator in life. The Blessing of God makes you a force to reckon with. The Blessing of God makes you a generational influence like Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. That is what the blessing does in the life of the blessed. 

A blessed man cannot pass through the world and people claim ignorance of him. You can’t be blessed and people are not aware of your existence. Whatever be your profession or career, your generation can’t claim ignorance of your existence if you are truly blessed.

My counsel is, make up your mind to be blessed so you can fulfil God’s Purpose for your life. 

Remember this: The blessing imparts a supernatural force that positions people for generational influence and impact.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Make demands of God for the Blessing.

2. Embark on the covenant practices that open the heavens for the release of the Blessing of God.

PRAYER: Lord, I ask for the release of Your Blessing upon my life. I receive the grace to be consistent with my covenant practices, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: THE POWER OF THE BLESSING (PART 1).

QUOTE: The overflow is Divinely commanded blessing or harvest. It is blessing under pressure - the blessing that looks for you instead of you looking for it. Culled from “21 UNCOMMON KEYS TO FINANCIAL OVERFLOW” by Dr Paul Enenche.

DAILY READING: Isaiah 52-54

REFLECTION: To what extent do you intend to influence and impact your world? What mark do you intend to leave on the sands of time? The Blessing of God is the difference maker.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: I decree the visible Blessing of God upon your life in this season in Jesus’ Name.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM