The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Saturday 31st July
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SATURDAY 31ST JULY.

KEEP SATAN IN CHECK

And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils… (Mark 16:17).

One important truth every Christian must understand is that Satan and all his demons have been thoroughly, and completely dethroned and defeated by Jesus. So, no Christian should be afraid of Satan; he’s not a factor. Think about the fact that the very first thing Jesus said we could do in His Name is casting out devils; it shows just how much Satan has been paralysed.

Even if you only gave your life to Christ moments ago, you have authority over Satan and can cast out demons. That’s because being born again, you have the life of God and the righteousness of Christ; you have the authority of Jesus. Therefore, keeping Satan in check isn’t a question of how long you’ve been a Christian or how “spiritual” you think you are; it’s about Jesus and the authority He’s given you to walk and live in His Name.

Satan has no right to run things in your life, in your home, city, nation, or in the lives of your loved ones; cast him out! Exercise your authority in Christ over him. Cast him out any day, anytime and anywhere by using the Name of Jesus. When you address Satan in the Name of Jesus, he responds as though he’s hearing directly from Jesus.

You might ask, “What if the demon doesn’t go when I try to cast him out?” That’s not an option if you’re doing it in the Name of Jesus; when you have the consciousness of what that Name represents. Understand this: we walk in His Name, and walking in His Name is recognizing the power and authority of His Name; living with the consciousness of what His Name represents.
Philippians 2:9-10 says, “Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: 

That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth.” You couldn’t know this and be negotiating with demons; you cast them out! No devil can stand the Name of Jesus; they know what that Name represents because they are aware that in hell, Jesus spoiled principalities and powers and made a public spectacle of them (Colossians 2:15). Hallelujah!

CONFESSION

I was born a victor, and I live triumphantly over Satan and circumstances. I live a superior life, far above the world’s corrupting influences by the power of the greater One who lives in me. I walk in the light of my righteousness in Him, manifesting His dominion and unveiling His wisdom that’s in my spirit continually. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

1 John 4:4; Luke 10:18-19; Acts 16:16-18

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Romans 5:12-21 & Psalms 52-55

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Luke 12:13-21 & Judges 6

#TALKINGSESSION 

Dear Heavenly Father, thank You for the visions of the great future that You have for me. My heart is flooded with light to see, comprehend, and apprehend my glorious destiny in Christ. 

I follow the leading of the Holy Spirit as He unveils His plans and strategies to me in executing the ideas You give me for success in life and ministry. Thank You for leading me in the path of Your righteousness, wisdom, and glory.

I declare that I have the life of Christ and His calling on my life, therefore, I lead a life worthy of the calling with which I’ve been called. I have a holy and high calling; I am separated from the world unto Christ. 

I live in a way that is befitting of someone God has chosen to be His. I am one in whom Christ dwells; thus, I refuse to permit sin, sickness, failure or the works of the evil one in my life. My life is for the glory of God. 

The participation in and sharing of my faith produces and promotes full recognition, appreciation, understanding, and precise knowledge of every good thing that is in me in Christ Jesus.

I acknowledge the life of Christ in me and His call on my life. I am fit for what God has called me to be, and by His power, He fulfils every good purpose of mine and every act prompted by faith. By the power of the Holy Spirit, I fulfil my calling and walk in God’s prearranged path for my life. 

I am guided in wisdom to walk in God’s perfect will, to walk in health, strength, victory, and prosperity, living the transcendent life in Christ, and fulfilling God’s good pleasure, in Jesus’ Name. Amen. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SATURDAY 31ST JULY 2021

THEME: WHAT ARE YOUR PRIORITIES? 

MEMORISE:

But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him. 1 Corinthians 2:9

READ: John 4:23-24.

23 But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.

24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

The Scriptures present us with a marked difference between the priorities of our Lord Jesus Christ and the concerns of His disciples. Just like His disciples, many of us are too bothered with how to meet our physical, psychological and emotional needs, rather than on spiritual things. We immerse ourselves in temporal concerns. Jesus assured His disciples that the Father knew their needs and would always provide for them (Luke 11:11-13). Jesus described what should be the topmost priority of all Heaven-bound Christians in Matthew 6:33:
“But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.”

It is often said that passionate people make the greatest contributions to the society. Be passionate about the things of God. Seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, so that the necessities of daily life will be provided. It is time to reprioritize your life and passion.

God is called the God of glory in Act 7:2. There is a great expectation for all who serve God in holiness and truth. Everyone who dedicates themselves to serving God in spirit and in truth will enjoy divine favour (Psalm 5:12). It should be noted that a day of Devine favour is better than many years of labor. Divine favor is superior to luck or good fortune. I pray that you will experience divine favor from today, in Jesus’ name.

Heaven-bound Christians are focused on serving God in spirit and in truth (John 2:24). Material and worldly possessions are secondary to them, despite God’s assurance of His provision. There is fruitfulness for all who consecrate themselves to serving God in spirit and truth. Psalm 92:12 says:
“The righteous shall flourish like the palm tree: he shall grow like a cedar in Lebanon.”

There is an assurance of victory over all known and unknown enemies for those who serve God in righteousness. Psalm 132:18 says:
“His enemies will I clothe with shame: but upon himself shall his crown flourish.”

Are you consecrated to God? Do you love Him? Is the righteousness of God your priority? If your answer to each of these questions is ‘yes’, blessed are you. If not, seek a deeper relationship with the Lord from today and you would be blessed also.

PRAYER POINT:
Father, please grant me the grace to consecrate myself unto You. Help me to make righteousness my utmost priority, in Jesus’ name.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Job 21-22.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 11:  I NEED THEE EV’RY HOUR.

1. I need Thee every hour, most gracious Lord;
No tender voice like Thine can peace afford.

o Refrain:
I need Thee, oh, I need Thee;
Every hour I need Thee;
Oh, bless me now, my Savior,
I come to Thee.

2. I need Thee every hour, stay Thou nearby;
Temptations lose their pow’r when Thou art nigh.

3. I need Thee every hour, in joy or pain;
Come quickly and abide, or life is vain.

4. I need Thee every hour; teach me Thy will;
And Thy rich promises in me fulfill.

5. I need Thee every hour, most Holy One;
Oh, make me Thine indeed, Thou blessed Son.
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY DR. PAUL ENENCHE.

SATURDAY 31 JULY, 2021.

TOPIC: TAKE NOT.

SCRIPTURE: And unto Adam he said, Because thou hast hearkened unto the voice of thy wife, and hast eaten of the tree, of which I commanded thee, saying, Thou shalt not eat of it: cursed is the ground for thy sake; in sorrow shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life; Genesis 3:17

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: When you take what you are not licensed to take, you are disconnected from what is legally yours.

In life, every cause has a corresponding effect; there are implications or consequences for every action. It is the consciousness of these consequences that imparts cautiousness to life’s actions. 

Similarly, the consciousness of the tragedy of evil money imparts caution to the way we behave towards money.

Now, there are Scriptural examples of people who were negatively affected by evil money or unrighteous possessions. These people were negatively affected by taking money or possessions that did not belong to them.  They took money or possessions that were not given to them and that affected them negatively, both in time and in eternity. 

Now, we shall be looking at Adam as one of such persons today.

Adam took what was not legally given to him and it affected him negatively. In the case of Adam, it was not necessarily money but a possession (Genesis 3:9-13).

God cursed Adam and Eve for eating the fruit they were commanded not to eat (Genesis 3:16-19).

You know, when God was cursing the serpent, He told the serpent that it shall eat dust. And remember, Adam was created from dust. This is why the devil (serpent) started feasting on human lives and destinies. It is a curse. For taking what he was not meant to take, Adam brought upon himself and all successive generations of mankind, a curse. He took a fruit and lost a garden.

Beloved, when you take what you are not licensed to take, you are disconnected from what is legally yours.

Remember this: when you take what you are not licensed to take, you are disconnected from what is legally yours.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Make up your mind not to take what you are not licensed to take.

2. Be contented with what God gives you.

PRAYER: Lord, deliver me from the lifestyle of covetousness. Help me never to touch or take what I am not legally given. I ask for the grace to be contented with what I have, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: THE TRAGEDY OF EVIL MONEY

QUOTE: If you want money to flow in your direction, manage it well by reducing your expenditure and increasing your investment. Culled from “21 UNCOMMON KEYS TO UNCOMMON OVERFLOW” by Dr Paul Enenche.

DAILY READING: Isaiah 49-51

REFLECTION: What does not belong to you does not add value to your life, it takes value from your life. What is not yours legally will hurt what is yours. Remember Adam.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: Grace for contentment is released on you in Jesus ’Name.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM