The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Friday 30th July
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES, 

FRIDAY 30TH JULY 2021. 

Pastor Chris

TOPIC: SETTLE IT IN YOUR LIFE

Forever, O Lord, thy word is settled in heaven (Psalm 119:89).

Never accept anything contrary to what the Word says about you. Never question the integrity of the Word. Believe, accept and affirm that you’re who God says you are, you have what He says you have, and can do what He says you can do.

Let the Word of God give you a new mentality, a new way of thinking. Don’t say you’re sick just because you felt the symptoms of sickness in your body. To talk that way is to take sides against the Word. The Word says if the Spirit of Him that raised Jesus from the dead lives in you (and thank God He does), that same Spirit shall vitalize your mortal body (Romans 8:11). Your confession, therefore, should always be, “I’m vitalized by the Holy Spirit; divine health is my nature and one of the many blessings I have and enjoy in Christ Jesus.”

If you’re experiencing weakness, doubt, discouragement or lack, don’t accept these anomalies as what your life should be; your life is for the glory of God. 1 Peter 2:9 (AMPC) says, “But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a dedicated nation, [God’s] own purchased, special people, that you may set forth the wonderful deeds and display the virtues and perfections of Him Who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light.” The Word of God is practicable; when you read a scripture like this, you must respond. You say, “Blessed be God! My life is full of the glory, beauty, wisdom and excellence of the Spirit, and I manifest these to my world!”

The Word says, “All things are possible to a believing one”; respond by saying, “Yes, Lord, because of your ability that’s at work in me, my potentials are limitless; I have an ever-increasing capacity to do more.”

The Word of God will work for you only when you give it the right response. Yes, God’s Word is all-powerful and settled in heaven, but you have to settle it in your life by your affirmations: “He has said…that we may boldly say…” (Hebrews 13:5-6). Hallelujah!

CONFESSION

My life has been fashioned and planned by God for excellence. I walk in divine health, prosperity and in righteousness. Christ is my ability and competence; and through Him, all things are possible to me. I know who I am, what I have, and can do all things in Christ; my potentials are limitless. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY: 

Isaiah 55:10-11 For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater: 11 So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper [in the thing] whereto I sent it.

Mark 13:31: Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.

*DAILY SCRIPTURE READING*

1-Year Bible Reading Plan: Romans 5:1-11 & Psalms 49-51

2-Year Bible Reading Plan: Luke 12:1-12 & Judges 5

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that I can do all things through Christ who energizes and infuses me with miracle-working ability! Christ is my competence, wisdom, and ability. 

I am sufficient in Christ sufficiency! Hallelujah. The wisdom of God is at work in me today, and always; therefore, I excel in good judgment, having the right ideas and making the right decisions at all times.

I am filled with the knowledge of God’s will, in all wisdom and spiritual understanding. I am not of this world; I’ve been lifted and transported by the Spirit of God into the glorious and higher realms of life, where I only see and relate with the realities of the Kingdom.

I am seated with Christ in the realms of dominion and glory; far above all principality, power, might and every domain of darkness! 

My life is hid with Christ in God, and as I go forth, fulfilling the will of God, nothing shall by any means hurt me because I and the Lord are one. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE:  FRIDAY 30TH JULY 2021. 

THEME: THE MARKS OF THE LORD JESUS. 

HYMN 9:  HOLY, HOLY, HOLY, LORD GOD ALMIGHTY.
1. Holy, holy, holy! Lord God almighty!
Early in the morning our song shall rise to thee.
Holy, holy, holy! Merciful and mighty!
God in three persons, blessed trinity!

2. Holy, holy, holy! All the saints adore thee,
casting down their golden crowns around the glassy sea;
cherubim and seraphim falling down before thee,
which wert, and art, and evermore shalt be.

3. Holy, holy, holy! Though the darkness hide thee,
though the eye of sinfulness thy glory may not see,
only thou art holy; there is none beside thee,
perfect in pow’r, in love, and purity.

4. Holy, holy, holy! Lord God almighty!
All thy works shall praise thy name, in earth, and sky, and sea.
Holy, holy, holy! Merciful and mighty!
God in three persons, blessed trinity!

MEMORISE:

From henceforth let no man trouble me: for I bear in my body the marks of the Lord Jesus. Galatians 6:17

BIBLE READING: Titus 2:11-15.

11 For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men,

12 Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world;

13 Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;

14 Who gave himself for us, that he might redeem us from all iniquity, and purify unto himself a peculiar people, zealous of good works.

15 These things speak, and exhort, and rebuke with all authority. Let no man despise thee.

A mark can be described as an impression, a distinguishing trait or quality. Every genuine child of God bears some mark within them that identifies him or her as a child of God. 
“The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:” Romans 8:16 

One distinguishing traits or quality that indicates ownership by the Lord Jesus is holiness which produces faithfulness and other Christian virtues. Everyone belonging to Christ is expected to be holy in order to exhibit His characteristics. Faithfulness is another hallmark of a Christian carrying the mark of Jesus. this results in our steadfastness in prayer, tithes and offerings, studying the word of God, our marital relationships, general human relations and our service to God. God expects you as His child to be faithful to Him, yourself and others.

Christ came to do the perfect will of God for His life. Hebrews 10:7 says:
“Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God.”

Anything that brings shame or reproach to the name of the Lord is not His will for your life. Are you passionate about the things of God? Do you obey the Bible which is the written word of God?

Love is another mark of the Lord Jesus. John 13:1 says:
“Now before the feast of the passover, when Jesus knew that his hour was come that he should depart out of this world unto the Father, having loved his own which were in the world, he loved them unto the end.”

Indicators of love include endurance, kindness, selflessness, humility, self-discipline and purity. Love subdues pride and vain glory; it is not puffed up with conceit. It is not insolent, neither does it despise others, trample on them, nor treat them with contempt and scorn. Love is selfless, the complete opposite of selfishness. It cannot harbor malice, neither can it plan evil.

Holiness and love are two marks of the Lord Jesus Christ. 

Do you bear these marks?

PRAYER POINT:
Father, please let the marks of the Lord Jesus be evident in my life, for Your glory.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Psalm 90-92.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE
*SEEDS ???? OF DESTINY*

30th July, 2021.
Daily Devotional by Dr. Pastor Paul Enenche.  
*TOPIC: “THE WORD THAT CHANGES PEOPLE”*

*It’s not the Word you read or listen to that changes you, but the Word that enters into you.*

Scripture?: Psalm 119:130
"The entrance of thy words giveth light; it giveth understanding unto the simple."

Thought for The Day?: It’s not the Word you read or listen to that changes you, but the Word that enters into you.

We have seen in our previous study how the Word of God is calculated and designed for the profit of His people. This means, you are meant to see things out of Scriptures that will make your life profitable on earth.

However, the Word of God does not produce profit and result in the lives of many people.

The question then is: why is it that the Word does not produce profit and result in the lives of many people?

Psalm 119:130 gives us the answer. It says,

The entrance of thy words giveth light; it giveth understanding unto the simple.

You know, it is not the reading, hearing or even the memorization of the Word that gives light. It is not the hearing of the Word that gives light because there are times people only hear with one ear and it goes out through the other ear.

Now, what gives light is the entrance of the Word. So, it is not the Word you read or listen to, that changes you but the Word that enters into you.

Now, let me give you an illustration: The smell of alcohol alone cannot turn a man into a drunkard. A person cannot smell alcohol to a point of behaving like a drunkard. If a person must manifest alcohol, the alcohol must first enter his system through drinking (to his destruction).

In the same but positive way, you must allow the Word of God to enter into you before it can change your life and turn you into a generational wonder.

Remember this?: "It is not the Word you read or listen to, that changes you, but the Word that enters into you."

*ASSIGNMENTS:*

*1. Ensure that you do not only read, hear and memorise the Word, you must let the Word enter into you.*

*2. Pray with the Word until it enters into you.*

PRAYER??: Lord, I ask for the entrance of Your Word into my life. Help me not only to read the Word, let the Word enter into me, Lord in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE??: "ACCESSING AND PROFITING FROM THE WORD (PART 1)"

QUOTE: "Let the Holy Spirit carefully take you through His Word for you in this book, and you will never have to live in fear or panic anymore, no matter the threats of satan around you". Culled from “15 KINGDOM STRATEGIES FOR SURVIVAL” Dr Paul Enenche.

DAILY READING?: Isaiah 46-48

REFLECTION?: Until the Word enters, light does not come. And until light comes, darkness does not disappear. Freedom is the proof of knowledge. Receive light in Jesus’ Name.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD??️: Every trace of distraction and darkness around your life dissolves now in Jesus’ Name.
              *Good Morning*??

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM