The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Thursday 29th July
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES, 

THURSDAY 29TH JULY 2021. 

Pastor Chris

TOPIC: YOUR MIND: THE INSTRUMENT FOR YOUR TRANSFORMATION

And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God (Romans 12:2).

The Word of God is clear on how to have a fruitful, productive and efficient life of success: it’s by the renewing of your mind with the Word. Why is your mind so important? It’s because God has fashioned the mind as the instrument for your transformation.

Your mind is unlimited in its potential to create whatever you desire. When you put your mind-power to work, the possibilities are endless. There’re no limits to what you can achieve, and absolutely no restrictions to how high you can propel yourself in life.

Your prosperity is essentially determined by the content and quality of your mind, because with your mind, you can change anything about yourself: you can establish a perfect structure and administration for your life, and enjoy to the utmost the special life and blessings God has given you.

Open your mind to God’s Word through study and meditation. 2 Timothy 2:15 says, “Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.” Through conscious meditation on the Word, your mind is organized and programmed for excellence, greatness and success. Its contents and processes are synchronized with God’s thoughts and perfect will for your life.

This is what brings about the transformation.
Who you are today is a function or expression of your mind-work. Through God’s Word, you can work on your mind and change its contents, and that change will show up in your life as an upgrade, reflecting in your character and the results you produce.

PRAYER

Blessed Lord, as I consciously meditate on the Scriptures, my mind is renewed, organized and programmed to produce excellence. My mind is guarded by your Word and completely yielded to the right ideas, thoughts, and messages; I walk in higher levels of glory, victory and prosperity, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

*FURTHER STUDY: 

Proverbs 4:23* Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it [are] the issues of life.

Philippians 4:8 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things [are] honest, whatsoever things [are] just, whatsoever things [are] pure, whatsoever things [are] lovely, whatsoever things [are] of good report; if [there be] any virtue, and if [there be] any praise, think on these things.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan: Romans 4 & Psalms 45-48
2-Year Bible Reading Plan: Luke 11:45-54 & Judges 4

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that I belong in God’s superior class of divine beings; therefore I look beyond the natural realm of existence to my heavenly rights, blessings, and provisions in Christ Jesus! 

I recognize today and take hold of my divine right to live in health, prosperity, victory, success, dominion, and excellence! I’ve been given the right to reign and rule over the circumstances of life and exercise dominion over satan.

God is at work in me, both to will and to do of His good pleasure. Daily, as I meditate and affirm the Word, His power in me is activated to bring forth blessings and miracles.

I am blessed on every side; my life is like a well-watered garden, and I bring forth fruits; in and out of season. I am super-favored, I live in superabundance because I am connected to God’s unending supply system. Hallelujah.

I am mightily blessed of the Lord and that blessing has brought beauty, honor, acceptability, elegance, loveliness, goodwill, benefits, promotion, glory, and favour into my life. Today and always, I increase in divine favor, I increase in speed and accuracy. 

No weapon formed against me shall ever prosper; for Greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world. All things are orchestrated for my benefit because the lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places. Glory to God!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: THURSDAY JULY 29 2021

THEME: THE NEED FOR BODILY EXERCISE!

MEMORISE:

For bodily exercise profiteth little: but godliness is profitable unto all things, having promise of the life that now is, and of that which is to come.
1 Timothy 4:8

READ:
3 John 2

2 Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.

Every sane person wishes to be healthy, wealthy, fulfilled and have longevity. 1 Chronicles 29:26-28 says:

Thus David the son of Jesse reigned over all Israel… And he died in a good old age, full of days, riches, and honour...

Therefore, good health, long life and prosperity are the heritage of God’s children. Bodily exercise may indeed profit little compared to the spiritual benefits of godliness, but a healthy body is vital to successful living and longevity.

Man is a tripartite being. The Bible teaches that man consist of the spirit, soul and body. God is interested in our good health - physically. He desires that we should be sound and complete - spirit, soul and body. This healing of the whole man starts in our spirit, it begins when God touches our spirit with His Holy Ghost. Romans 8:16 says:

The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God.

God created the human body to be rugged. However, good food, regular exercise, and daily rest are vital for a healthy body.

A healthy body is required to carry out daily human endeavours. More so, divine assignments are usually tedious and demanding physically, emotionally and spiritually. Therefore, fitness and sound health are two factors that make God appoint people in their youth for special assignments. That is why strength and all-round fitness are common attributes of those that God used in the Bible.

Abraham was energetic and fit enough to produce children at over a hundred years of age (Genesis 25:1-4). Moses trekked through the wilderness and climbed mountains at over eighty years of age (Exodus 7:7). David displayed agility and strength in the fight against lions, bears, Goliath and various armies, even from his youth. Elijah exhibited speed and stamina, as he was aided by the Holy Spirit to outrun the chariot of King Ahab. The exploits of Joshua, Caleb, Samson, Deborah, Peter, Paul, Stephen, Philip, John the Beloved and others, show clearly that they were physically fit.

Bodily exercise is required to keep the body fit and strong for the accomplishment of great and mighty things God.

ACTION POINT:

Henceforth, ensure that you get involved in regular exercise for healthy living even as your soul continues to prosper.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:
Psalm 87-89

AUTHOR:
PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 1
ALL HAIL THE POWER OF JESUS' NAME

1. All hail the power of Jesus’ Name!
Let angels prostrate fall;
Let angels prostrate fall;
Bring forth the royal diadem,
and crown Him Lord of all.

2. Let highborn seraphs tune the lyre,
And as they tune it, fall
And as they tune it, fall
Before His face Who tunes their choir,
And crown Him Lord of all.

3. Crown Him, ye morning stars of light,
Who fixed this floating ball;
Who fixed this floating ball;
Now hail the strength of Israel’s might,

4. Crown Him, ye martyrs of our God,
Who from his altar call;
Who from his altar call;
Extol the Stem of Jesse’s rod,

5. Ye seed of Israel’s chosen race,
ye ransomed from the fall,
ye ransomed from the fall,
Hail Him Who saves you by His grace,

6. Hail Him, ye heirs of David’s line,
Whom David Lord did call,
Whom David Lord did call,
The God incarnate, Man divine,

7. Sinners, whose love can ne’er forget,
The wormwood and the gall,
The wormwood and the gall,
Go spread your trophies at His feet,
and crown Him Lord of all.
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY

DR PAUL ENENCHE

THURSDAY 29 JULY 2021.

TOPIC: PATIENCE – AN ESSENTIAL FEATURE OF LOVE

SCRIPTURE: Charity suffereth long…
1 Corinthians 13:4. 

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Love does not give up on God or on people easily. 

In our previous study, we saw that love is a powerful force that attracts God’s Presence to a person because God is love (1 John 4:8). Love is the nature of God, therefore, to love is to experience God.

In our study today, we shall look at a very essential feature of love – PATIENCE.

Love is patient. 

1 Corinthians 13:4 says, Charity suffereth long…

This means, love is very patient. 

I want you to take note of these points:

a. Love does not easily lose patience. 

b. Love does not give up easily. Love does not give up on God or on people easily. 

c. Love is expectant but not impatient.

Now, there is a difference between impatience and expectancy. Love is expectant but never impatient. A major expression of love is what God demonstrated in 1 Peter 3:9 which says,

The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

Today, many people ask, “Why has the world not come to an end?” The truth is, God is still giving people the chance to repent. This is because God, who is Love, is patient. 

Beloved, concerning that child of yours who is acting waywardly, Love says, “He will change.”

Therefore, just as it is with the character of God, cultivate the virtue of patience. Let the love of God manifest in your life through patience. 

Remember this: Love does not give up on God or on people easily. 

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Resist the temptation to easily give up on God or on people.

2. Cultivate the virtue of patience.

PRAYER: Lord, I thank You for Your Word to me today. I receive the grace to live the lifestyle of love and patience, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: THE PRACTICE OF LOVE (PART 1)

QUOTE: You must understand that, God loves you so much to bring you to the point of delivering you from the great swelling pit of destruction of bitterness. Culled from “AM I BITTER?” by Dr (Mrs.) Becky Paul-Enenche.

DAILY READING: Isaiah 43-45

REFLECTION: Those who wait on God don’t waste in life. To give up on God is to go down in life. Don’t give up on God.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD:   Your expectation of God in this season shall break forth in manifestation in Jesus’ Name.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM