The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Wednesday 28th July
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

WEDNESDAY 28TH JULY.

THE HOLY SPIRIT—YOUR ADVANTAGE

But you shall receive power (ability, efficiency, and might) when the Holy Spirit has come upon you… (Acts 1:8 AMPC).

In your life, career, ministry, business, job or academics, are there limits you want to break? Are there new records you want to set? Do you want to chart new vistas? What is it you want to achieve? The Holy Spirit in you is your advantage! There’s something about His power and grace that causes you to do the extraordinary and unimaginable!

If you were tasked with any project or assignment, maybe in your school, place of work or an evangelical assignment in your local church, execute it by the power, wisdom and guidance of the Spirit. Become conscious that you’re up to that task because of the greater One who lives in you; working in, and through you.

The Bible says, “For it is God which worketh in you both to will and to do of his good pleasure” (Philippians 2:13). Zechariah 4:6 says, “…Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the LORD of hosts.” That same Spirit is in you today, and has brought the glory of God into your life, giving you guidance and direction, with the wisdom and ability to walk through “walls” and blaze new trails. He’s filled you with supernatural ability to do things that can’t be humanly explained.

2 Corinthians 3:5 AMPC says, “Not that we are fit (qualified and sufficient in ability) of ourselves to form personal judgments or to claim or count anything as coming from us, but our power and ability and sufficiency are from God.” Blessed be God! Every day, tell yourself, “I can do all things by the Holy Spirit who lives in me!”

Take advantage of the person, power, grace and ministry of the Holy Spirit in your life! He’s your advantage. He causes you to see, think, say and do things ordinary men can’t.

PRAYER

Blessed Holy Spirit, how I love you! I acknowledge you as my advantage; the One I need to be an absolute success in life. Thank you for your ability, strength and wisdom that are mightily at work in me. I walk in health, victory, strength, prosperity and glory, as you perfect your will in me, causing me to do of your good pleasure, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

John 14:16-17 AMPC; Colossians 1:26-29

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Romans 3:1-31 & Psalms 42-44

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Luke 11:37-44 & Judges 2-3

#TALKINGSESSION 

I thank You gracious heavenly Father for the excellent life that I have in Christ! I am planted on the rock that is higher than I am, Christ Jesus! Therefore, I am not moved by circumstances. 

I am a victor forever because Christ is my riddance. He rids me of any trouble and leads me triumphantly from glory to glory. I have the fullness of God; I am complete in Him, which is the head of all principality and power.
 I have the capacity to contain the fullness of the Spirit; I carry God’s maximum load. I am unconquerable.

I am not ordinary; my humanity has been supplanted by the life and nature of God. I am God’s living tabernacle; when I move, the Spirit of God moves in me. 

My hands have become His hands, and my fingers, His fingers; I am completely immersed in Him and He in me. He sees through my eyes, talks through my mouth, and moves with my body. 

He changes lives through me. Hallelujah! Of His fullness have I received, and grace for grace. Everything that is of deity in Christ Jesus; in quality and potentialities has been granted to me. 

I have received all of His power, glory, might, strength, knowledge, and wisdom – everything that He represents, everything that is contained in Him.

I live every day with the consciousness that I am replete with God; full of Him. I am an associate of the God-kind. As He is, so am I in this world. 

Thank You blessed Father, for the wonderful privilege to be filled with Your fullness and receive of Your ability, wisdom, grace, power, and strength! It’s such an honor to be the carrier and dispenser of eternal verities. I impact my world with the power and dominion of Your righteousness that I bear, in Jesus’ Name. Amen. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: WEDNESDAY 28 JULY 2021

THEME: THE BLOOD OF JESUS

MEMORISE:

For the life of the flesh is in the blood: and I have given it to you upon the altar to make an atonement for your souls: for it is the blood that maketh an atonement for the soul.
Leviticus 17:11

READ:
Hebrews 9:24-28

24 For Christ is not entered into the holy places made with hands, which are the figures of the true; but into heaven itself, now to appear in the presence of God for us:

25 Nor yet that he should offer himself often, as the high priest entereth into the holy place every year with blood of others,

26 For then must he often have suffered since the foundation of the world: but now once in the end of the world hath he appeared to put away sin by the sacrifice of himself.

27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment.

28 So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

There is power in the blood. Leviticus 17:10-12 contains seven prohibitions regarding eating anything that is still bleeding. Our memory verse explains that firstly, blood is inherently necessary to maintain animal life, so the life of an animal is in its blood. Secondly, God has chosen blood as a fitting symbol for atonement and forgiveness of sins. Hebrews 9:22 says:

And almost all things are by the law purged with blood; and without shedding of blood is no remission.

The blood of Jesus is the most effective in all creation. It is recognized both in in Heaven and on earth. It cleanses from all sins:

But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin.
1 John 1:7

With the blood of Jesus every believer has the boldness to enter into the presence of God - the holiest place in Heaven and the earth.

Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the blood of Jesus.
Hebrews 10:19

You can see from the verse above that the blood of Jesus grants you access to all that you want from God.

There are however, other things you can do with the blood of Jesus, like covering yourself and your loved one with it. Through the Holy Communion, you can drink the blood of Jesus and eat His flesh. Demons fear the blood of Jesus. You can cover your home and environment with the blood of Jesus. You can also plead the blood of Jesus upon your food or drinks so no demon can touch them. The blood of Jesus has the potency to heal and deliver from all evils, including attacks from witches, wizards and other agents of darkness.

The blood of Jesus however, will only work for those who have put themselves under the direct protection of Christ. These are those who are born again and are living holy.

Are you covered by the blood of Jesus?

ACTION POINT:

Wash yourself in the blood of Jesus today.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:
Psalm 84-86

AUTHOR:
PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 29
WHAT CAN WASH AWAY MY STAIN?

1. What can wash away my sin?
Nothing but the blood of Jesus.
What can make me whole again?

Refrain:
O precious is the flow
That makes me white as snow;
No other fount I know;

2. For my pardon this I see:
For my cleansing this my plea;

[Refrain]

3. Nothing can for sin atone:
Naught of good that I have done:

[Refrain]

4. This is all my hope and peace:
Nothing but the blood of Jesus;
This is all my righteousness:

[Refrain]
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY DR PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

WEDNESDAY 28TH JULY, 2021

TOPIC: POINTERS TO DESTINY

SCRIPTURE: Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.  Jeremiah 1:5

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Your passion is a pointer to your purpose.

Our anchor Scripture reveals that God planned your life before you were born. That is to say, your purpose precedes your creation. God planned and programmed your arrival on the earth before you were born.

Jeremiah 1:5 says, Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.  

Now, the question is: what are the pointers to destiny? What are the things that point a person to purpose?  How do you discover God’s Purpose for your life? 

1. Passion (Nehemiah 1:1-4) 
Your passion is a pointer to your purpose. What you are passionate about can lead you to your destiny.

2. Affection (John 9:4)
What is established in your heart, what you love doing, has a connection with what you will live doing. 

3. Potential (1 Samuel 16:16a, 23)
What you have been wired to do points you to your purpose and destiny.

4. Revelation (Luke 4:16-22)
What God shows you or the kind of dreams that keep coming to you is a pointer to what you will do with your life.

5. Impression (Acts 7:23).
This is what comes to your heart. It is a pointer to destiny fulfilment.

6. Wisdom (Genesis 41:39,40).
The area of your wisdom is the area of your stardom. 

Beloved, make up your mind to pay attention to the pointers of destiny above so you can fulfil your destiny.

Remember this: Your passion is a pointer to your purpose.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Understand the pointers to your purpose.

2. Make up your mind to fulfil your God-ordained purpose in the earth.

PRAYER: Lord, I ask for the grace to discover my purpose for existence. Help me to fulfil my destiny, Lord in Jesus’ Name. 

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: PURPOSE AND DESTINY POINTERS (1)

QUOTE: Realize your true purpose for existence and comprehend our full potential in life. Culled from “15 KINGDOM STRATEGIES FOR SURVIVAL” by Dr Paul Enenche. 

DAILY READING: Isaiah 40-42

REFLECTION: In the words of Myles Munroe (of blessed Memory), “There is something worse than death, and that is dying without fulfilling purpose”

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD:  You shall not waste your life. You shall fulfil your purpose in the land of the living in Jesus’ Name.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM