The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Tuesday 27th July
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES, 

TUESDAY 27TH JULY 2021. 

Pastor Chris

TOPIC: A COMPELLING DESIRE FOR CHANGE

...The earnest (heartfelt, continued) prayer of a righteous man makes tremendous power available [dynamic in its working] (James 5:16 AMPC).

Any kind of positive change you might desire is possible in the Name of Jesus, through the power of the Holy Spirit. Looking through the
Scriptures, you’d find examples of people who were desperate for a change and what they did. You too can learn what they learnt, act as they did and get what they got.

Take Hannah for an example. For many years, she remained childless until she decided she must have a miracle. She went into the house of the Lord, fell on her face before God and prayed, made a vow and prevailed.

How compelled are you to change your financial status? How compelled are you to change your health situation? How compelling is your desire to move to the next level and experience the supernatural in your daily walk, in your ministry, academics, business or career?

Success and progress in any area requires very simple and basic principles. One of such is a strong compelling desire. Let your desire be strong enough to compel you to take the right and necessary actions.

In Mark 5:25-29, we see another striking example of an actualised desire for change. It’s the account of the woman with the issue of blood who, having suffered for twelve long years, made up her mind to receive a miracle.

Compelled by her desire, she pressed through an impossible crowd to get to Jesus, defying the injunction that forbade her from having physical contact with other people. The haemorrhage she suffered made her ceremonially unclean; therefore, she stood the risk of being stoned to death if found in public, following the Jewish law of the day (Leviticus 15:25-27).

However, her desire for freedom, for her healing, compelled her to act her faith and she got a miracle. In Mark 9:23, Jesus said, “...all things are possible to him that believeth.” So, it makes no difference where you are in your life today, anything is possible. Act on God’s Word. Act your faith and be absolute about the result that you want, and it shall be so.

PRAYER

Thank you, dear Father, for my triumphant life in Christ; I’m a success; I walk in victory, divine wisdom, and the dominion of the Spirit, because my faith is active, and I see and live by the true light of your Word, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Luke 18:1-8
And he spake a parable unto them to this end, that men ought always to pray, and not to faint; Saying, There was in a city a judge, which feared not God, neither regarded man: And there was a widow in that city; and she came unto him, saying, Avenge me of mine adversary. And he would not for a while: but afterward he said within himself, Though I fear not God, nor regard man; Yet because this widow troubleth me, I will avenge her, lest by her continual coming she weary me. And the Lord said, Hear what the unjust judge saith. And shall not God avenge his own elect, which cry day and night unto him, though he bear long with them? I tell you that he will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth?;

Hebrews 11:32-33
And what shall I more say? for the time would fail me to tell of Gedeon, and of Barak, and of Samson, and of Jephthae; of David also, and Samuel, and of the prophets: Who through faith subdued kingdoms, wrought righteousness, obtained promises, stopped the mouths of lions,

Mark 5:25-29
And a certain woman, which had an issue of blood twelve years, And had suffered many things of many physicians, and had spent all that she had, and was nothing bettered, but rather grew worse, When she had heard of Jesus, came in the press behind, and touched his garment. For she said, If I may touch but his clothes, I shall be whole. And straightway the fountain of her blood was dried up; and she felt in her body that she was healed of that plague.

1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Romans 2:1-29 & Psalms 38-41

2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Luke 11:27-36 & Judges 1

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that Christ is my wisdom; I have insight into mysteries and secrets; I know how things run, and I know how to tame the circumstances of life to conform to God’s perfect will for my life. Hallelujah! 

Daily, I am propelled by the force of wisdom to say and do the right things, the right way, for God’s glory and purpose. I am filled with all the fulness of God; thus, I am energized on the inside for the supernatural.

I think and talk differently because the Word of God has renewed my thinking and given me the mind of Christ. Hallelujah! I’ve been ushered into a life of unlimited possibilities, victories, and dominion by the wisdom of God.

There’s no regret or uncertainty in my path because I live in, and by, the Word. Everywhere I go, and in everything I do, divine wisdom is heard in my words, and seen in my actions!

I live and function in God’s perfect will, having insight into the realities of the Kingdom. Hallelujah! God’s divine blessings and promotions are evident in my life. My eyes are empowered to see the right opportunities because the wisdom of God has made His home in the quarters of my heart.

I function from the standpoint of advantage, power, and excellence. I live in triumph over circumstances, in total fulfilment, joy, glory, and dominion! Blessed be God!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: TUESDAY 27TH JULY 2021

THEME: RENEWING THE MIND

MEMORISE:
 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God. Romans 12:2

READ: Romans 12:1-2

1 I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.

2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

One striking thing about holiness is that it is what makes God who He is. As human beings, if we were to be asked the question “Who is God?” we might say “God is love, God is powerful, God is merciful, God is faithful…” However, if any member of the hosts of heavens were to be asked the same question, they would chorus “God is Holy!” (Isaiah6:1-4, Revelation 4:6-8). To know God more intimately requires the deep study of His word.
It is imperative for every child of God to study and meditate on the word of God, day and night (Joshua 1:8). Mere reading the word of God is different from studying and serious meditation. Studying is a deliberate effort to gain knowledge.

Meditation on the word of God involves reflecting or pondering on His word. God instructed Joshua to meditate on the word of God day and night because constant meditation leads to good success (Joshua 1:8).

There is a sequence to knowing the Most High more intimately. First, meditate on the word of God on daily basis. Second, be observant enough to obey the word of God unconditionally. To this effect, Deuteronomy 6:6-7 says:
“And these words, which I command thee this day, shall be in thine heart: And thou shalt teach them diligently unto thy children, and shalt talk of them when thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, and when thou liest down, and when thou risest up.”

Do you desire to know the perfect will of God for every aspect of your life? Renew your mind through constant studying and meditation on the word of God. Keep God’s word in your heart, allow it to take root in your entire being and act on it.

Let God know that you will only do what is pleasing to Him from now and He will never leave you (John 8:29). Your life will become completely transformed by the power of the Most High God, in Jesus’ name.

ACTION POINT:
Create a plan for studying the Bible and meditating on a specific Scripture daily. The Bible in one year in this devotional would help.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Psalm 81-83.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 14:   JESUS MY LORD, MY GOD, MY ALL.

1. Jesus, my Lord, my God, my all,
hear me, blest Savior, when I call;
hear me, and from thy dwelling place
pour down the riches of thy grace.
Refrain:
Jesus, my Lord, I thee adore;
O make me love thee more and more.

2. Jesus, too late I thee have sought;
how can I love thee as I ought?
And how extol thy matchless fame,
the glorious beauty of thy name?

3. Jesus, what didst thou find in me
that thou hast dealt so lovingly?
How great the joy that thou hast brought,
so far exceeding hope or thought! 

4. Jesus, of thee shall be my song;
to thee my heart and soul belong;
all that I have or am is thine,
and thou, blest Savior, thou art mine.
*SEEDS ???? OF DESTINY*

27th July, 2021.
Daily Devotional by Dr. Pastor Paul Enenche. 
*TOPIC: “The Place of Discovery in Destiny”*

*There is a strong connection between destiny fulfilment and destiny discovery.*

Scripture?: Luke 4:17
"And there was delivered unto him the book of the prophet Esaias. And when he had opened the book, he found the place where it was written…"

Thought for The Day?: There is a strong connection between destiny fulfilment and destiny discovery.

It has been confirmed that discovery is key to destiny fulfilment. The degree of destiny fulfilment is equal in proportion to the degree of destiny discovery. Destiny must first be discovered to be fulfilled.

Now, one example of people who fulfilled destiny by discovery is our master Jesus. He literally stepped into the Ministry by discovering Himself in the Book.

One day, He went to Nazareth where He was brought up.  And as his custom was, He went into the synagogue on a Sabbath day and stood up to read. Then it was delivered unto Him the Book of the Prophet Isaiah.

Luke 4:17-20 says,
"And when he had opened the book, he found the place where it was written, The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; …And he closed the book, and he gave it again to the minister, and sat down. And the eyes of all them that were in the synagogue were fastened on him."

Jesus Christ discovered Himself in a Book and His destiny exploded. Similarly, the day you locate your place in Scripture, your destiny will be on the path for fulfilment. The day you locate your place and destiny in the Scripture, just like Jesus did, all eyes will be fastened upon you.

Jesus had to open the Scripture to find what was written concerning Him. The truth is, you don’t just access it until you search for it. There is a strong connection between destiny fulfilment and destiny discovery.

Beloved, determine to open the Scripture to discover yourself so you can fulfil your destiny.

Remember this?: "There is a strong connection between destiny fulfilment and destiny discovery."

*ASSIGNMENTS:*

*1. Open the Scripture to discover your place in destiny.*

*2. Be determined to fulfil the destiny you have discovered.*

PRAYER??: Lord, open my eyes to discover my place in destiny. I receive the grace to search the Scripture and locate what is written concerning my life and destiny, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE??: "KEYS TO DESTINY FULFILMENT (PT. 1)"

QUOTE: "You need a vision (or a dream) to get to the top". Culled from, “30 SECRETS TO THE TOP” by Dr Paul Enenche.

DAILY READING?: Isaiah 37-39

REFLECTION?: Discovery determines Recovery. Discovery determines Deliverance. Discovery determines Delivery.  Discover your place in God and in His Word.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD??️: Go forth in destiny fulfilment as you discover God’s place for you in the land of the living.
                 *Good Morning*??

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM