The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Sunday 25th July
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES,

SUNDAY 25TH JULY 2021.

Pastor Chris

TOPIC: DISTRIBUTING” THE HOLY GHOST

God also bearing them witness, both with signs and wonders, and with divers miracles, and gifts of the Holy Ghost, according to his own will? (Hebrews 2:4).

The word translated “gifts” above shouldn’t have been translated gifts, but “distributions,” because it’s the Greek “merismos.” The Douay-Rheims translation actually renders it correctly. It says, “God also bearing them witness by signs, and wonders, and divers miracles, 

What does the Scripture mean by “distribution of the Holy Ghost?” What Jesus did in John 20:22 gives us an idea. The Bible says He blew on His disciples and said, “...Receive ye the Holy Ghost”(John 20:22). He “distributed” or ministered the Holy Ghost to them. Hallelujah!

We’re ministers of the New Testament, not of the letter, but of the Spirit (2 Corinthians 3:6). We’re distributors and administrators of the Holy Ghost. Recall what we read in our theme verse! Who were those that performed the signs and wonders, and special miracles? It was the Apostles! God did signs, wonders, miracles, and “distributions of the Holy Ghost” through them.

The Bible says we’re stewards or ministers of the New Testament, of the mysteries of Christ (1 Corinthians 4:1). Hallelujah! We “serve” the Spirit, the blessings of the New Testament, like that waiter who serves in a restaurant. So, like Paul, you can say, “I’m a minister of the Spirit.”

You can lay hands on someone and say, “Receive the Holy Spirit” and the person will be filled with the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit from you can go into five, ten, hundred people and more. Glory to God! This is what He’s called us to do as His ministers and ambassadors; we’re bearers of the divine order. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION

I’m the bearer of eternal verities, a distributor and an administrator of the Holy Ghost. I’m constantly filled with the Spirit; therefore, everywhere I go, I serve the blessings of the New Testament, filling many with the Holy Ghost and converting them into the Kingdom of God. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Acts 8:14-17
Now when the apostles which were at Jerusalem heard that Samaria had received the word of God, they sent unto them Peter and John: 15 Who, when they were come down, prayed for them, that they might receive the Holy Ghost: 16 (For as yet he was fallen upon none of them: only they were baptized in the name of the Lord Jesus.) 17 Then laid they [their] hands on them, and they received the Holy Ghost.

2 Corinthians 3:4-6
And such trust have we through Christ to God-ward: 5 Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think any thing as of ourselves; but our sufficiency [is] of God; 6 Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Romans 1:1-17 & Psalms 32-34

2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Luke 11:1-13 & Joshua 23

#TALKINGSESSION 

Precious Father, I thank You for the message of salvation through which I’ve been made Your righteousness in Christ Jesus. And now, I am honoured with the responsibility of propagating this Gospel of Your love to my world. 

I function in extraordinary wisdom—the wisdom of the righteous. I’m constantly compelled from within to tell of Your love and manifest Your grace for Your glory and praise. Hallelujah!

thank You for Your life and nature in my spirit, and Your grace that’s at work in me mightily to walk in Your light and fulfil Your desires at all times. 

Thank You for showing me the way to a fruitful and glorious life. As I respond to Your Word in agreement, my life is lifted above the crippling principles of this world, and I am catapulted from victory to victory, Hallelujah.

Thank You for the power of the Gospel, by which You’ve set me on an exciting journey of victory and success from glory to glory. My path in life is as the shining light that shines brighter and brighter unto the perfect day. 

I live above sin, sickness, disease, lack, poverty, the economy, and economics of this world, because I live in Your Word, functioning with divine wisdom always, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL.

DATE: SUNDAY 25TH JULY, 2021.

THEME: LET YOUR LIGHT SO SHINE.

MEMORIZE:
Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.
Matthew 5:16

BIBLE READING:
DANIEL 6:25-28

25. Then king Darius wrote unto all people, nations, and languages, that dwell in all the earth; Peace be multiplied unto you.

26. I make a decree, That in every dominion of my kingdom men tremble and fear before the God of Daniel: for he is the living God, and stedfast for ever, and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed, and his dominion shall be even unto the end.

27. He delivereth and rescueth, and he worketh signs and wonders in heaven and in earth, who hath delivered Daniel from the power of the lions.

28. So this Daniel prospered in the reign of Darius, and in the reign of Cyrus the Persian.

God wants His children to shine as stars. From the Bible reading of today, you would see that Daniel shone and indeed outshone his colleagues.

If you haven’t done so already, you must surrender your life to God today, shun iniquity totally and begin to love righteousness if you also want to shine.

Psalms 75:6-7 says: 

“For promotion cometh neither from the east, nor from the west, nor from the south. But God is the judge: he putteth down one, and setteth up another.”

If you are a parent, then you have a crucial role to play in the lives of your children so that they can be stars (Proverbs 22:6).

You must give them proper training spiritually, intellectually and morally (Deuteronomy11:19).

I thank God always for my mother; she did a good job of raising me. She encouraged me to study even when other children were out playing.

I am what I am today by the grace of God and her efforts. 

Teachers too must be involved – at school and in the Church. God bless my Mathematics teacher; he made a star in the subject out of me.

He usually challenged the few of us who showed an interest in the subject, to make a hundred percent in our assignments.

One day, we did and were very happy, hoping that we had finally impressed him. His reaction however kept us in check.

He said "Look at you, your mates are now undergraduates and here you are bragging because you scored a hundred percent in Ordinary Level Mathematics!" He was clearly telling us to strive harder for excellence. 

You can also influence your shining through hard work (Proverbs 22:29).

Children should not waste their time playing when there are more profitable things to do. Breakthroughs do not come to lazy people.

Look at Daniel, for example: he was diligent even when he was a nobody- a slave.

This young man was eventually enlisted as a minister in Babylon (Daniel 1:1-21).

If you would shine, you must also strive to obtain the blessing of your parents (both biological and spiritual) by honouring them.

My mother would always pray for me thus, "when you call on one fellow, two hundred will respond."

Today, it is a reality in my life. 

Your light will shine, in Jesus name.

PRAYER POINT:
Father, please help me to do what I should in order to shine for You from now, in Jesus' name.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A ADEBOYE.

BIBLE READING IN ONE YEAR:
PSALMS 75:1-10,
PSALMS 76:1-12,
PSALMS 77:1-20

HYMN 11: I NEED THEE EVERY HOUR.

1. I need thee every hour,
most gracious Lord;
no tender voice like thine
ca
n peace afford.

CHORUS 

Refrain:
I need thee, O I need thee;
every hour I need thee!
O bless me now, my Saviour,
I come to thee.

2. I need thee every hour,
stay thou near by;
temptations lose their power
when thou art nigh.

3. I need thee every hour,
in joy or pain;
come quickly, and abide,
or life is vain.

4. I need thee every hour;
teach me thy will,
and thy rich promises
in me fulfill.
*SEEDS ???? OF DESTINY*

25th July, 2021.
Daily Devotional by Dr. Pastor Paul Enenche.
*TOPIC:  “THE POWER OF LOVE”*

*Your faith cannot enhance your worth in life without love.*

Scripture?: 1 Corinthians 13:2b-TLB
"Even if I had the gift of faith so that I could speak to a mountain and make it move, I would still be worth nothing at all without love."

Thought for The Day?: Your faith cannot enhance your worth in life without love.

It has been confirmed that Love is so powerful that it can attract the Presence of God to a person. God is love (1 John 4:8). Love is the nature of God.  Therefore, to love is to experience God.

Today, we shall be looking at two powers of love.

*1.  FAITH ADDS NO VALUE WITHOUT LOVE*

The Living Bible says,
"Even if I had the gift of faith so that I could speak to a mountain and make it move, I would still be worth nothing at all without love." (1 Corinthians 13:2bTLB)

*A man’s faith will add no value to his life without love.*
This means, your faith cannot enhance your worth in life without love. It doesn’t matter what level of faith you operate in, if love is absent, your worth will be lacking. It will be as if you are lying against God that you believe in Him.

*2. GIVING IS UNPROFITABLE WITHOUT LOVE*

1 Corinthians 13:3 says,
"And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing."

*Giving is unprofitable without love.*
It is possible to give without loving people, maybe, to create an impression. But it is not possible to love without giving. When you love, you give!

*Giving without loving cannot guarantee desired results.* 
A person may be a tither, a sower, or a giver but if he is bitter against people, his giving profits nothing.

Beloved, make up your mind to refuse to walk in hatred. Live the Love life.

Remember this?: Your faith cannot enhance your worth in life without love.

*ASSIGNMENTS:*

*1. Make up your mind to love genuinely and unconditionally.*

*2. Let love undergird all spiritual activities.*

PRAYER??: Lord, I ask that You baptize me afresh with the Spirit of Love. Help me to show Your love life to my generation, Lord in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: "THE PRACTICE OF LOVE (PART 1)"

QUOTE: "God’s love for the world is what made Him send His Son to die for us in order to effect forgiveness". Culled from “AM I BITTER?” by Dr (Mrs.) Paul Enenche.

DAILY READING?: Isaiah 31-33

REFLECTION?: With God, actions are not as important as intentions. Until love undergirds spiritual actions, they may become efforts in futility.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD??️: The Lord cause your worth to be fully made manifest in this season in Jesus’ Name.
             *Good Morning*??

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM