The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Saturday 24th July
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES, 

SATURDAY 24TH JULY 2021.

Pastor Chris

TOPIC: HE ACCOMPLISHED HIS PURPOSE ”

Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints…which is Christ in you, the hope of glory (Colossians 1:26-27).

Let’s review three portions of scripture that refer to Jesus accomplishing His work. The first is in John 17:4, where He said to the Father, “…I have finished the work which thou gavest me to do.” The second occasion was on the Cross, when He said, “...It is finished...”(John 19:30). 

The third one is in Hebrews 10:12-13 and states, “But this man, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down on the right hand of God; From henceforth expecting till his enemies be made his footstool.”The Lord Jesus, today, is seated and waiting until His enemies are made His footstool.

He wouldn’t be sitting if He hadn’t accomplished His purpose. But the problem has been that most people never knew what He came to do. When you read Ephesians 3:3-5, you’d discover that His real purpose for coming was a mystery. 

There are many written prophesies about the Messiah and when He’d be born into this world; and He fulfilled all of the amazing things written of Him. But His purpose remained a mystery to the Prophets.

What was this mystery? It’s what we read in our opening verse: Christ IN you, the hope of glory! This is the mystery which was hidden from ages and from generations, but has now been made manifest to His saints. Glory to God!

So, there’s an assurance, a guarantee that your life is glorious, because Christ is in you! That’s your hope for a healthy, prosperous, vibrant and successful life! You have a right to walk out of any predicament; you can walk out of poverty, lack and want, because of what Christ has accomplished in your behalf. What you need is to become ever more conscious of His presence and glory in your life.

CONFESSION

The glory of God is revealed in my finances, my health, business, family and ministry. Christ in me is my hope for a healthy, prosperous, vibrant, and a successful life of dominion over Satan and circumstances. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY:

Romans 8:10-11 And if Christ [be] in you, the body [is] dead because of sin; but the Spirit [is] life because of righteousness. 11 But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.

Ephesians 3:3-6 How that by revelation he made known unto me the mystery; (as I wrote afore in few words, 4 Whereby, when ye read, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ) 5 Which in other ages was not made known unto the sons of men, as it is now revealed unto his holy apostles and prophets by the Spirit; 6 That the Gentiles should be fellowheirs, and of the same body, and partakers of his promise in Christ by the gospel:

John 10:10 AMPC The thief comes only in order to steal and kill and destroy. I came that they may have and enjoy life, and have it in abundance (to the full, till it overflows).

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan: Acts 28:17-31 & Psalms 30-31

2-Year Bible Reading Plan Luke 10:38-42 & Joshua 22

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that this is my month of Joy! My life is a daily manifestation of the supernatural because the Spirit of God has taken His abode in the quarters of my heart. Everything about my life is infused with divinity and speaks of God’s glory. Eternal life, love, health, peace, joy, righteousness, prosperity; the Father has made all mine! 

Today, I go out with joy and I am led forth with peace: the mountains and the hills break forth before me in singing, and all the trees of the field clap their hands.

I am aligned and in sync with God’s will, purpose, and direction for me. My portion (field) is blessed of the Lord, and the lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places. Hallelujah! 

The Holy Spirit is alive in me; thus, I am effective, efficient, and excellent in all that I do. I am up and alive; fruitful and productive by the power of the Holy Spirit. I make great and glorious things happen in my life, in God’s kingdom, and in the lives of others, to the glory of Jesus Christ.

I am filled with the fullness of God; nothing is lacking in my life. I am from above; I refuse to condescend to this earthly plane of life. As Jesus is, so am I in this world. Hallelujah! 

I am in charge; I live an exceptional great life here on earth, dominating circumstances, and living the transcendent life God had prepared for me. Glory to God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SATURDAY JULY 24 2021

THEME: WHEN REVIVAL COMES II

MEMORISE:

Create in me a clean heart, O God; And renew a right spirit within me.
Psalm 51:10

READ:
Psalm 51:1-3

1 Have mercy upon me, O God, according to thy lovingkindness: according unto the multitude of thy tender mercies blot out my transgressions.

2 Wash me throughly from mine iniquity, and cleanse me from my sin.

3 For I acknowledge my transgressions: and my sin is ever before me.

Today, I want you to take a self-evaluation: is there anything you have done that could land you in hell? Today is the day of repentance and restoration. A man of God once said “When genuine revival comes, everybody, including pastors, would have one or two things to repent of”. Revival is not the working of miracles; it is an increased spiritual interest or renewal of a life of holiness, in complete obedience to the word of God.

The first step towards experiencing a revival is to realise that one has sinned or fallen short of God’s expectations, according to Romans 3:23. Fervent prayers of repentance must therefore precede revival. In Psalm 51 we read of David praying fervently for revival and restoration after he had sinned against God. This is where many so-called born-again Christians, particularly those who consider themselves fairly old in the faith often miss it. They are like that Pharisee who went to the temple to display his superiority over the publican in Luke 18:10-14. If you ever realise that you have fallen short of God’s approval and favour, put aside your ego and humble yourself before the One who can forgive and forget. The Bible says in 1 John 2:1-2:

My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous: And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.

What the Lord is telling us in this Scripture is that a child of God should be free of sin, according to 1 John 3:8-9 which says:

He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil. Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

However, should anyone fall into sin, such a person must quickly cry to God in remorse for revival and restoration. The person must then have faith in the word of God and the blood of Jesus Christ for cleansing. Plead the blood of Jesus over your life and make up your mind never to go back to sin.

ACTION POINT:

Check your life and see if there is anything you have done contrary to the word of God. Confess it to God and let Him restore you to your position as His child.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:
Psalm 72-74

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 16
O GOD OUR HELP IN AGES PAST

1. O Lord, our help in ages past,
Our hope for years to come,
Our shelter from the stormy blast,
And our eternal home.

2. Under the shadow of your throne
Your saints have dwelt secure;
Sufficient is your arm alone,
And our defense is sure.

3. Before the hills in order stood,
Or earth received her frame,
From everlasting you are God,
To endless years the same.

4. A thousand ages in your sight
Are like an evening gone;
Short as the watch that ends the night
Before the rising sun.

5. The busy tribes of flesh and blood,
With all their lives and cares,
Are carried downward by your flood,
And lost in foll’wing years.

6. Time, like an ever-rolling stream,
Bears all its sons away;
They fly forgotten, as a dream
Dies at the op’ning day.

7. Our God, our help in ages past,
Our hope for years to come;
O be our guard while troubles last,
And our eternal home.
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY

DR PAUL ENENCHE

SATURDAY 24 JULY 2021.

TOPIC: BEING A PERSON OF CONVICTION

SCRIPTURE: …and Joseph brought unto his father their evil report.
Genesis 37:2.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: People of conviction know what they want out of life, but people of consensus only follow what other people do.

We saw in our previous studies that taking a stand against evil even if you have to stand alone (Genesis 37:2), is one wisdom key to learn from the life of Joseph.

This means refusing to follow the multitude to do evil. This is because until you stand for something, you can fall for anything. If you don’t stand for something, you can fall and probably die for nothing.

In this world, there are two groups of people: The first group are people of conviction and the second are people of consensus. 

People of conviction know what they want out of life, but people of the consensus only follow what other people do. People of conviction are consequential, but people of consensus are inconsequential on earth. Their lives matter for nothing. 

You know, being a person of conviction may make you appear controversial, especially to people of conformity and compromise. They will ask you, “Who do you think you are? Are you the only one going to church? Everyone is doing it.”

Sometime ago, a sister said, some people who claimed to be born again Christians advised her not to carry church on her head. Just because she was a person of conviction, they saw her attitude towards her faith as extreme.

Beloved, it is better to be controversial than to be inconsequential. That was what Archbishop Benson Idahosa (of blessed memory) once said.

It is better to be misunderstood doing the right thing, than to die as a nonentity. Those who follow the crowd get lost in the crowd but those who take a stand, stand out in life.

Remember this: People of conviction know what they want out of life, but people of the consensus only follow what others are doing.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Make up your mind to take a stand for God and righteousness even if you will appear controversial to people.

2. Be a person of conviction.

PRAYER: Lord, thank You for Your Word to me today. I ask for the grace to be a person of conviction who can stand for You, even if it means standing alone, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: WISDOM FROM THE LIFE OF JOSEPH (PT 1A)

QUOTE: Character is sustained by conviction. And conviction is firmness of purpose. Culled from “WHO ARE YOU?” by Dr Paul Enenche.

DAILY READING: Isaiah 28-30

REFLECTION: What kind of person are you? A person of conviction or a person of consensus? What kind of person do the unbelieving world know you to be? It is very important.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: As you take your stand for God, you shall stand out in life like Joseph, in Jesus’ Name.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM