The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Wednesday 21st July
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES, 

WEDNESDAY 21ST JULY 2021.

Pastor Chris

TOPIC: SUBMIT TO HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS

And the scripture was fulfilled which saith, Abraham believed God, and it was imputed unto him for righteousness: and he was called the Friend of God (James 2:23).

It’s so important to understand that there’re several broad applications and definitions of righteousness. But righteousness, first and foremost, is the nature of God, His nature of rightness. The nature of God can be described from different perspectives, like we say, “God is love”; so, love is His nature. But when we talk about righteousness, that’s a different nature we’re describing.

Righteousness as God’s nature is His ability to be right and do right only and always. It’s His perfection, accuracy and distinction in glory. Righteousness distinguishes God in glory from everyone else. Now, this righteousness is absolutely unattainable by man or any creature. Therefore, in God’s benevolence, He attributes, bestows or imputes to us a kind of righteousness which is called “Right standing.”

You may have heard what in some countries is called “a certificate of conformity”; it’ll help you understand what righteousness or right standing is. It stipulates that a particular product meets the required standards or specification of the government or authorized agency.

There’s also the “certificate of good standing,” which certifies that a company is properly registered with the state and it’s up to date on all state levies and required documentations, and therefore legally permitted to engage in business activities in the state.

Now, right standing, like the certificate of good conduct or good standing is the ability to stand before God and be accepted. Now we can fellowship with Him, unafraid and unashamed. The most beautiful part is that He didn’t wait for you to have “complied” or “filed” the necessary “documentations” and meet all the required standards first; He declared you righteous because of what Jesus did in your behalf.

Recall we read in our theme verse that _...Abraham believed God, and it was imputed unto him for righteousness….”_ God gave Abraham the certificate of right standing for believing. Likewise, righteousness was imparted to you as a result of your faith in Jesus Christ. It’s the gift of God—a gift of grace imparted to all men, which becomes effectual the moment one submits to the Lordship of Jesus Christ.

CONFESSION

By grace, I’ve received God’s nature of righteousness and I’ve been translated into the Kingdom of His Love-Son, where I reign and rule with Him. I have dominion over the devil and circumstances, and I live in the righteousness of God, and live as the righteousness of God. Nothing, and no one, can condemn me anymore, because God has justified and acquitted me. Glory to God!

FURTHER STUDY

Romans 3:26-28
To declare, [I say], at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus. 27 Where [is] boasting then? It is excluded. By what law? of works? Nay: but by the law of faith. 28 Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law.

Romans 4:5-8
But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness. 6 Even as David also describeth the blessedness of the man, unto whom God imputeth righteousness without works, 7 [Saying], Blessed [are] they whose iniquities are forgiven, and whose sins are covered. 8 Blessed [is] the man to whom the Lord will not impute sin.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Acts 27:1-26 & Psalms 21-22

2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Luke 10:1-9 & Joshua 18

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that the Lord has filled my life with Joy. The joy of the Lord is my strength. I am strengthened on every side. Gloom, depression, and heaviness are far from me, for I carry an atmosphere of joy with me everywhere I go.

My life is garnished by the Spirit of God; for I am the workmanship of God in Christ Jesus; created unto good works. I only do good works because I was born and fashioned unto good works!

am blessed by the Spirit of God. I am blessed in all things. My life is filled with God’s blessings; untold blessings! Even now, I receive good things into my life.

I am blessed by the Spirit of God. I am blessed in all things. My life is filled with God’s blessings; untold blessings! Even now, I receive good things into my life. I receive the right people into my world today. 

I have the right ideas, the finances, and the personals that are consistent with the life and assignment that God has given to me. I receive them in my way today, in the Name of Jesus. Hallelujah!

I function in God’s light and ways for my life today and always. My life is a bundle of joy and happiness. With the joy of the Lord in my heart, I draw out prosperity, peace, success, health, and other blessings from deep within me.

I’ve been called into a beautiful life: a life of dominion, authority, and blessings; a life of control over the world, the forces of nature, and the elements of this world. I effectively reign over the circumstances of my life, to the glory and praise of God’s Name. Glory to God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE:  WEDNESDAY 21ST JULY 2021. 

THEME: DON’T BE WORLDLY. 
  HYMN 12:   IN CHRIST ALONE.
1. In Christ alone my hope is found
He is my Light, my Strength, my Song
This Cornerstone, this Solid Ground
Firm through the fiercest drought and storm
What heights of love, what depths of peace
When fears are stilled, when strivings cease
My Comforter, my All in All
Here in the love of Christ I stand

2. In Christ alone, Who took on flesh
Fullness of God in helpless Babe
This Gift of love and righteousness
Scorned by the ones He came to save
‘Til on that cross as Jesus died
The wrath of God was satisfied
For every sin on Him was laid
Here in the death of Christ I live

3. There in the ground His body lay
Light of the world by darkness slain
Then bursting forth in glorious day
Up from the grave He rose again
And as He stands in victory
Sin’s curse has lost its grip on me
For I am His and He is mine
Bought with the precious blood of Christ

4. No guilt in life, no fear in death
This is the power of Christ in me
From life’s first cry to final breath
Jesus commands my destiny
No power of hell, no scheme of man
Can ever pluck me from His hand
‘Til He returns or calls me home
Here in the power of Christ I’ll stand.

MEMORISE:

Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him. 1 John 2:15

BIBLE READING: 1 John 2:15-17.

15 Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.

16 For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.

17 And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever.

In today’s memory verse, Apostle Pau enjoins us not to love the world and warned that we cannot love God and the world at the same time. He urges further that we nt engage in the works of darkness as listed in Ephesians 5:4,5 and 12:
“Neither filthiness, nor foolish talking, nor jesting, which are not convenient:…. For this ye know, that no whoremonger, nor unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, hath any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God. For it is a shame even to speak of those things which are done of them in secret.”

Why however, are there thieves in the congregations of Church today? Why are harlots in the Choir? Why are extra-marital affairs now commonplace among believers? The answer is simply: worldliness has become the order of the day! The ‘get-rich quick’ spirit is holding sway among believers who have forgotten Paul’s counsel to be content with what they have (1 Timothy 6:6-11). The ‘end justifies the means’ philosophy growing in the Church today is contrary to the word of God that says everyone shall give account for his or her actions (Romans 14:12).

Another reason for the growth of worldliness in the Church today is that the children of light have made our places of worship comfortable for evildoers. Many believers are now living lives of deadly compromise. Integrity is now considered ‘old school’.

How can we change this situation? The Bible says in Ephesians 5:7-8.
“Be not ye therefore partakers with them. For ye were sometimes darkness, but now are ye light in the Lord: walk as children of light:”

The Bible in Romans 13:12-14 also says:
“ The night is far spent, the day is at hand: let us therefore cast off the works of darkness, and let us put on the armour of light. Let us walk honestly, as in the day;….. But put ye on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make not provision for the flesh, to fulfil the lusts thereof.”

Henceforth, let us walk as children of light (Ephesians 5:8) and separate ourselves from every form of worldliness. May the second coming of the Lord not catch us unawares in Jesus’ name.

PRAYER POINT:
Father, please grant me the grace to be vigilant that the day of the Lord will not catch me unawares, in the mighty name of Jesus.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Psalm 63-65.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY DR PAUL ENENCHE.

WEDNESDAY 21 JULY, 2021.

TOPIC: GOING ALL THE WAY WITH GOD.

SCRIPTURE: And he went forward a little, and fell on the ground, and prayed that, if it were possible, the hour might pass from him. Mark 14:35

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Seriousness with God is the way of gloriousness in life.

It has been confirmed that the best of God is reserved for those who go all the way with Him. We understand from Scriptures that Abraham told his servants to wait behind and he (Abraham) went all the way to sacrifice his son on the mountain. And there, he encountered Jehovah Jireh, God the Provider (Genesis 22:1-13). Abraham saw a ram caught in a thicket only when he went all the way with God. 

Our anchor Scripture also reveals that it was when Jesus went forward in prayer that He settled the matter of his destiny and life’s assignment (Mark 14:35).

You see, there are many people who have been tempted by the devil or spoken to by unbelievers not to go too far with God. But it is those who go where others don’t go with God that would see in God what others can’t see. So, seriousness with God is the way of gloriousness in life. 

Beloved, the question is, will you listen to the world that hinders you from going far with God? Won’t you rather go far with God and see unlimited possibilities?

My counsel is, make up your mind to go far with God; avoid superficial Christianity.

Remember this: Seriousness with God is the way of gloriousness in life. 

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Make up your mind to go far with God like Abraham, Moses, Joseph, David, Jesus and others went.

2. Dissociate from people who have refused to go far with God.

PRAYER: Thank You LORD for Your Word to me today. I receive the grace and discipline to go far with You, LORD, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: TEMPTATIONS THAT HINDERS EFFECTIVE SERVICE

QUOTE: Disconnection from God is disconnection from service. Culled from “SERVICE: YOUR UTMOST TO HIS HIGHEST” by Dr (Mrs) Paul Enenche.

DAILY READING: Isaiah 19-21

REFLECTION: In life, input determines output. Input determines outcome. Effort determines effect. Your input in your relationship with God determines your outcome in life. 

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: You shall not stop your journey half-way in Jesus’ Name.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM