The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Thursday 22nd July
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES, 

THURSDAY 22ND JULY 2021

Pastor Chris

TOPIC: SAINTS AT WORK

And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers; For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry… (Ephesians 4:11-12).

God’s idea and expectation isn’t just for some of us to be effective in the work of the ministry, while some others in the Church are spectators. The work of the ministry is for every Christian. The Bible says in 2 Corinthians 5:18, And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and HATH GIVEN TO US the ministry of reconciliation.”

Notice the underlined: God gave US—not just the apostles, prophets, teachers, evangelists and pastors—the ministry of reconciliation! No one is left out in this. His purpose in teaching us His Word is for us to be raised to live the Kingdom life; to subdue this world and establish His righteousness in the earth and in the hearts of men.

As we carry out the work of the ministry, the world will wonder at the life of glory, success, victory and prosperity exuding from us. This is because we’re His ambassadors; the light in the midst of darkness. This is the time for those around you who don’t have the divine life to wonder whether you’re an angel, as you minister the Gospel to them in such power and demonstration of the supernatural. They said the same of Stephen in Bible days (Read Acts 6:15).

The preceding verse 5 says Stephen was a man full of faith and of the Holy Ghost; he was neither an apostle nor a prophet. He was made a Deacon in the early Church, being full of faith and power and the wisdom of God.

This is your time to shine ever so brightly with the light of the Gospel, bringing men and women into the Kingdom. Everywhere you are, let men see your good works and glorify your Father, who is in heaven. As the Bible says, “...the Gentiles shall come to thy light, and kings to the brightness of thy rising” (Isaiah 60:3). In other words, as you manifest Christ everywhere, bearing the truth of His glorious Gospel, they’ll turn from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan unto God. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION

I’m Christ’s ambassador, the bearer of His truth and conveyor of eternal life. Through me, the light of His glorious Gospel is manifest, and His glory is revealed and men are turned from darkness to light and from the power of Satan unto God. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY: 

Mark 16:15-18 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. 16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned. And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

1 Peter 2:9 AMPC: But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a dedicated nation, [God’s] own purchased, special people, that you may set forth the wonderful deeds and display the virtues and perfections of Him Who called you out of darkness into His marvelous light.

Colossians 4:17: And say to Archippus, Take heed to the ministry which thou hast received in the Lord, that thou fulfil it.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan: Acts 27:27-44 & Psalms 23-25

2-Year Bible Reading Plan: Luke 10:10-24 & Joshua 19

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

[url=https://wp.me/p9v28c-5ny][/url]

I affirm that I am growing in grace and in the knowledge of Jesus Christ. My mind is stayed on the Word, and I am enjoying divine peace, security, joy, comfort, and protection in the Name of the Lord Jesus! 

I abide daily under the coverage of God’s protective wings, shielded from harm, terror and all evil. I fear nothing and no one, because, in Him, I live and move and have my being!

I am indeed loaded with benefits from the Word, and my path is lighted by God’s Word to be guided aright and be imparted with wisdom; wisdom to know and do His perfect will at all times. 

Daily, my mind is renewed with the Word, to become all that the Father had destined me to be. Excellence, glory, virtue, and success exude from me today because my heart is filled with divine treasures.
Everywhere I go today, I am accepted and highly favored, for I carry God’s divine presence with me.

I have the supernatural wisdom and ability to do the impossible because the Greater One lives in me! I recognize life’s challenges as my opportunities to win and make my world a better place. 

I am a champion for my generation and a problem-solver. Through me, lives will be saved, transformed and preserved today. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE:  THURSDAY 22ND JULY 2021. 

THEME: ASPIRING TO HIGHER LEVELS?  

MEMORISE:

And whosoever shall exalt himself shall be abased; and he that shall humble himself shall be exalted. Matthew 23:12

READ: Psalm 61:2

2 From the end of the earth will I cry unto thee, when my heart is overwhelmed: lead me to the rock that is higher than I.

There are various levels in life. When we talk about health, we have those who are sick; even among the sick, there are levels of sickness- some are sick, some are very sick while some have terminal sickness. Some may even be dying. When we talk about wealth, there are destitute. The poor, the comfortable, the rich, the very rich, the wealthy and the flourishing. The flourishing are those who, according to the Bible lend to nations. There are also those who have so much abundance that it is difficult to imagine. In 2 Chronicles 9:20 we read:
“And all the drinking vessels of king Solomon were of gold…”

There are also various levels of joy. There are those who are sad, there are sympathizers, there are those who have joy and those with great joy. The Bible in Psalm 16:11 talks about the fulness of joy that is available in the presence of God. The Bible also talks about “joy unspeakable” in 1 Peter 1:8.

There are also varying levels of victory. There is victory after a fight, victory without a fight and victory when the enemy miraculously disappears. There is also a kind of victory recorded in Psalm 23:5:
“Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.” There is nothing as glorious as rejoicing in the presence of our enemies.

In any aspect of life, everyone is at one level or the other. It doesn’t matter where you are, there is a higher level you can get to. Moving from one level to the other involves three possibilities: One, you want to move to the next level unassisted. Two, you want to move to the next level with assistance. Three and lastly, you are trying to move to the next level, but facing resistance. 

It is easier to move to the next level of your life when you have the Lord Jesus as your ally. The Bible says the blessing of the Lord maketh rich and addeth no sorrow with it (Proverbs 10:22). Surrender your life to Christ now so that He can take you to the next level. No one can resist or stop Jesus from doing whatever He is determined to do, according to Psalm 24. The plan of God is to take you to the next level according to Jeremiah 29:11 which says:  
“ For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.”

ACTION POINT:
Think of the level you should attain that would make stagnation history in your life, then call on the name of Jesus for divine assistance.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Psalm 66-68.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 10:   I’M PRESSING ON THE UPWARD WAY.

1. I’m pressing on the upward way,
New heights I’m gaining every day;
Still praying as I’m onward bound,
“Lord, plant my feet on higher ground.”

o Refrain:
Lord, lift me up and let me stand,
By faith, on Heaven’s tableland,
A higher plane than I have found;
Lord, plant my feet on higher ground.

2. My heart has no desire to stay
Where doubts arise and fears dismay;
Though some may dwell where those abound,
My prayer, my aim, is higher ground.

3. I want to live above the world,
Though Satan’s darts at me are hurled;
For faith has caught the joyful sound,
The song of saints on higher ground.

4. I want to scale the utmost height
And catch a gleam of glory bright;
But still I’ll pray till heav’n I’ve found,
“Lord, plant my feet on higher ground.”
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY

DR PAUL ENENCHE

THURSDAY 22 JULY 2021.

TOPIC: PUTTING GOD FIRST - A DIMENSION OF THE FEAR OF THE LORD

SCRIPTURE: But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.
Matthew 6:33

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Until first things are put first in your life, everything else will be out of order. 

Our anchor Scripture reveals that seeking God and His Kingdom should be the priority of every child of God. A true child of God is one who seeks the prosperity of the Kingdom of God. 

Now, one way to fear or show reverence to God is putting Him first in life. I want you to take note of the following key thoughts:

1. Until first things are put first, everything else will be out of order (Matthew 6:33). 

The fear of the Lord is making God the first priority of your life. Until first things are put first in your life, everything else will be out of order. 

2. It is foolishness to live independent of God (John 15:5) 

It is foolishness and disaster to live as if you are the owner of your life. When you live independent of God, you can do nothing. To live independent of God is to be like a withered tree that men cast into the fire to be burnt (John 15:6).

3. It is unprofitable to live with self as the centre of life

It is unprofitable living when your life is centred around yourself. That was what Solomon did when he forgot the ways of wisdom. He kept on marrying many wives and buying many things. At the end, he said, vanity upon vanity, all is vanity (Ecclesiastes 12:8). This means, emptiness multiplied by emptiness equals emptiness. This is how useless it is for a life to be centred on the flesh.

Make up your mind to put God first in your life and live only for Him.

Remember this: Until first things are put first in your life, everything else will be out of order. 

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Make up your mind to put God first in all that you do. 

2. Seek the prosperity of the Kingdom of God always.

PRAYER: I receive the grace, Lord, to put You first in my life. Help me to pursue the prosperity of Your Kingdom, Lord, in Jesus’ Name. 

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: THE BEGINNING OF WISDOM-THE FEAR OF GOD (PART 1).

QUOTE: Where there are no priorities, there can be no prosperity. Culled from “21 FOOLISH THINGS PEOPLE DO” by Dr Paul Enenche. 

DAILY READING: Isaiah 22-24

REFLECTION: As disastrous as it is for an aircraft to exist independent of its pilot or control tower, so disastrous it is for a person to exist independent of his Creator.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD:  May your life begin to assume godly order as you begin to put first things first in your life in Jesus’ Name.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM