The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Monday 19th July
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES, 

MONDAY 19TH JULY 2021. 

Pastor Chris

TOPIC: PUT THE KINGDOM FIRST

But I trust in the Lord Jesus to send Timotheus shortly unto you, that I also may be of good comfort, when I know your state. For I have no man likeminded, who will naturally care for your state. For all seek their own, not the things which are Jesus Christ’s (Philippians 2:19-21).

When I came across the scripture above many years ago, it caught my attention. Paul was deeply concerned about the church in Philippi, and desired to minister to them. But he couldn’t personally visit them, because he was in prison.

Then he said to them, “Timothy is the one that I can send to you, because the others seek their own, not the things which are Jesus Christ’s. How enlightening!

There’re many like that in the Church today; they seek their own and live unto themselves; they’re selfish. Yet, the Bible says in 2 Corinthians 5:15, “...that he (Christ) died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto him which died for them, and rose again.”

Selfish people can’t walk in truth, and can’t truly walk in love. Selfishness is contrary to the Word of God. When you have a dream for something you want to do, even if it’s something you want to do for God, it’s important you ask yourself what your real motivation is. You may find yourself struggling between the love of God and the love of yourself, struggling between serving Jesus and serving your interests.

That’s what Paul was referring to; He could only pick Timothy, of the several people he had with him, to send to the Philippian church. Paul was convinced Timothy would do the work from a pure heart; he’d do it selflessly, in love. Paul was writing, not just for that day but also for us to learn.

In Matthew 6:33, Jesus communicated a similar thought when He said, “But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.” He didn’t say the first of the things you should seek is the Kingdom of God and after that you can seek other things. No; He said be Kingdom-conscious; pursue Kingdom expansion and the establishment of God’s righteousness; put that first, and you’ll never need to struggle for anything in life.

Trust God with your life; serve Him with a pure heart, and watch Him take you from glory to glory.

PRAYER

Dear Lord, thank you for your words of counsel and admonition. I live every day purposefully, serving you with my life, for your glory. Above everything else, I put the expansion of the Kingdom first, serving you in love, with a perfect heart and a willing mind, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

2 Chronicles 25:1-2
Amaziah was twenty and five years old when he began to reign, and he reigned twenty and nine years in Jerusalem. And his mother's name was Jehoaddan of Jerusalem. And he did that which was right in the sight of the LORD, but not with a perfect heart.

Matthew 6:31-33
Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed? (For after all these things do the Gentiles seekSmile for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things. But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Acts 26:2-18 & Psalms 17-18

2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Luke 9:37-48 & Joshua 15

#RHEMAFORTODAY 

Say these with me, ‘God has made me a wonder to my world! I am yielded to God’s guidance, counsel and promptings, and at all times, my spirit is open to receive from the Lord, and I am led continually into the greener pastures of the Spirit. 

My understanding is enlightened to function with the precision and accuracy of the Spirit. My mind is anointed to receive sanctified thoughts; thus, I experience the glory of the Word today and always.

The power of promotion is activated in me, and I am making progress in every area of my life. Hallelujah! Today, by my affirmations of faith, I am framing my world and causing the circumstances of my life to be in sync with God’s perfect will for me. 

I am strengthened through the ministry of the Spirit in my life! God’s glory and eternal purposes are revealed to me as I fellowship with the Spirit.

I am stirred on the inside, I bring forth good things from within me, for I have treasures in me with which to bless my world. 

The wisdom of God is at work in me, guiding me and showing me the way to go. Christ has been made wisdom unto me; therefore, I conduct all my affairs with prudence and discretion. 

I have insight into mysteries and secrets, and hidden things are revealed unto me by the Spirit of wisdom! Blessed be God.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE:  MONDAY 19TH JULY 2021. 

THEME: ABIDE IN CHRIST. 

HYMN 9:   HOLY, HOLY, HOLY, LORD GOD ALMIGHTY.

1. Holy, holy, holy! Lord God almighty!
Early in the morning our song shall rise to thee.
Holy, holy, holy! Merciful and mighty!
God in three persons, blessed trinity!

2. Holy, holy, holy! All the saints adore thee,
casting down their golden crowns around the glassy sea;
cherubim and seraphim falling down before thee,
which wert, and art, and evermore shalt be.

3. Holy, holy, holy! Though the darkness hide thee,
though the eye of sinfulness thy glory may not see,
only thou art holy; there is none beside thee,
perfect in pow’r, in love, and purity.

4. Holy, holy, holy! Lord God almighty!
All thy works shall praise thy name, in earth, and sky, and sea.
Holy, holy, holy! Merciful and mighty!
God in three persons, blessed trinity!

MEMORISE:

Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me. John 15:4

BIBLE READING: John 15:4-8.

4 Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.

5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.

6 If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.

7 If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.

8 Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples.

The meaning of the name Emmanuel is not real to many so-called children of God because they are not abiding in Christ. Therefore, they are caught in many horrible things in the course of their daily activities. This scripture reveals our part in the covenant of God being our Present Help in times of need (Psalm 46:1). We must remember that the Almighty God is forever faithful. Through the whole world may be unfaithful, He remains faithful to His word in the lives of His children.

What is our part in this bargain? We must abide in Him, living holy because He is holy. We should never take a break from living holy. It is important for all children of God who want to enjoy the presence of Emmanuel to abide in Him so that He would in turn abide in them.

We must far God and keep His commandments. Many people today are taking the grace of God for granted, teaching that we can live in sin and grace would still abound (Romans 6:1). Mischievously they argue that we are in the dispensation of grace and thus can do whatever we like. They seem to be saying “Let us commit sin the more, so that we may make maximum use of God’s abundant grace!” They claim to believe in God yet do not see Him as the Consuming Fire (Hebrews 12:29).

Constantly being in the presence of God attracts multiple blessings. One of these is the opportunity to pray and receive instant answers to our prayers. Jesus said:
“ If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you. Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples.”  John 15:7-8

What if we fail to abide in Christ? God forbid, because it carries terrible consequences. Jesus Christ our Lord said in John 15:6:
“If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.”

Abiding in Christ is the ticket to peace and prosperity on earth, as well as eternity with God. Therefore, let us abide in Him because He is willing to grant us everlasting life.

PRAYER POINT:
Father, please help me to abide in You, in the mighty name of Jesus’.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Job 17-18.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY DR. PAUL ENENCHE.

MONDAY 19 JULY, 2021.

TOPIC: MONEY AND CHARACTER.

SCRIPTURE: No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon. Matthew 6:24.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Our character in the area of money affects our destiny and welfare both in time and in eternity.

The Scripture makes it clear that money seeks to be served. It seeks to master or lord it over people. Money easily changes people’s behaviour; the real behaviour of people comes out around money.

Now, I will like you to take note of three facts: 

1. Our character in the area of money affects our destiny and welfare both in time and in eternity 

The truth is, you don’t really know who people are until you try them with money. The real character of a person is revealed when it has to do with money. Money is a revealer of character. It is when you deal with people in the area of money that you really know who they are. How people behave around money affects their destiny and their welfare on earth and also in eternity. 

2. Money affects character and destiny both positively and negatively

Money matters affect career and destiny both positively and negatively. This means, the way and manner you go about money affects you positively and negatively. Your character and destiny are affected depending on how you behave around money.

3. The understanding of consequences imparts caution to life’s actions 

When you understand consequences, you avoid the actions that lead to those consequences. In other words, people are cautious when they are conscious of consequences. So, when we understand the consequences of evil money, that is, the consequences of taking evil or unrighteous money, we will be more cautious or careful with the kind of money we get and how we get it.  

Remember this: our character in the area of money affects our destiny and welfare both in time and in eternity

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Do not allow money to influence your character and destiny.

2. Make up your mind to master money.

PRAYER: I receive the grace Lord to master money. Help my character not to be negatively influenced by money Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: THE TRAGEDY OF EVIL MONEY

QUOTE: Those who are dying in sin, our money can be used in evangelism to bring them out of hell to heaven. Those who are dying of poverty, our money can be used to demonstrate the love of God and prevent them from dying in poverty. Culled from “21 UNCOMMON KEYS TO FINANCIAL OVERFLOW” by Dr Paul Enenche.

DAILY READING: Isaiah 13-15

REFLECTION: You can use money and money can use you. You can serve money and money can serve you. And the worst thing that can happen to anyone is to be enslaved by money.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: The Lord cause money to serve you for the sake of His purpose in Jesus’ Name.

Good morning

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM