The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Sunday 18th July
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES, 

SUNDAY 18TH JULY 2021. 

Pastor Chris

TOPIC: BE CONSCIOUS OF THE SPIRITUAL

Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour (1 Peter 5:8)

In Luke 13, a woman who was bent double came into the synagogue; the Bible says for eighteen years she couldn’t straighten up herself. But Jesus knew her problem was spiritual. So He said to those present, “...ought not this woman, being a daughter of Abraham, whom Satan hath bound, lo, these eighteen years, be loosed from this bond on the sabbath day?” (Luke 13:16).

Who could have thought it was a spirit of infirmity that held her bound? Medical doctors would have been trying to find out what happened to her bones, the muscles, the tendons, or her ligaments—carrying out futile tests. But Jesus discerned that it was a spirit of infirmity.

It’s important that you’re spiritually discerning; be spiritually minded. You have the Holy Spirit living in you; He’s the Spirit of knowledge. Through the revelation and enlightenment He brings to your spirit, you can know the truth about any situation. He’s the Spirit of truth, and part of His ministry in your life is to guide you into all truth. That way, you can always tell what’s behind a particular problem or situation.

It’s also not enough to simply know what’s behind the problem or that a case is spiritual. Learn from what Jesus did; the Bible says, “And when Jesus saw her, he called her to him, and said unto her, Woman, thou art loosed from thine infirmity. And he laid his hands on her: and immediately she was made straight, and glorified God” (Luke 13:12-13). Hallelujah!

Jesus said the woman was bound by the devil, and if His diagnosis was wrong, His prescription or response would have yielded no result. Jesus always interpreted and dealt with issues from the spiritual standpoint. Likewise, you must be spiritual and spiritually minded. Listen to the Spirit of God; study and meditate on the Scriptures; pray often in the Spirit, and your spiritual alertness and sensitivity will be at its peak always.

CONFESSION

The eyes of my understanding are flooded with light, and I’m conscious of the spiritual realm always. As I speak in tongues, I’m filled with the Spirit and my spiritual alertness and sensitivity are at their peak. And with the Word of God in my mouth and the Name of Jesus, I reign over circumstances, Satan and the world! Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY:

Colossians 1:9
For this cause we also, since the day we heard it, do not cease to pray for you, and to desire that ye might be filled with the knowledge of his will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding;

1 Corinthians 2:14-16
But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned. But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man. For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ.

1 John 4:1-4
Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world. Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God: And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.
Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Acts 25:13-26:1 & Psalms 11-16

2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Luke 9:28-36 & Joshua 14

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

Quote:
I affirm that my Joy is full; for the glory of the Word is revealed and made manifest in my life. My mind is renewed, and God’s grace and peace are multiplied in my life. All things are mine! 

I walk in the reality of my inheritance in Christ today! My life is upward and forward only! I am not moved by inflation, economic downturns and meltdowns, because I play by a different set of rules!

I am an heir of God, with complete access to an incorruptible inheritance! life is not a mystery unto me! My understanding and perception of life are been reshaped by the Word. 

Daily, my spirit is open to the leading and guidance of the Holy Spirit. I am built up by the Word; as I meditate on the Word, supernatural understanding floods my mind, causing me to live victoriously today and always.

I am in charge; for God’s Word on my lips is quick and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword. They are faith-filled, transforming circumstances and changing situations to conform to the Father’s perfect will for me.

I am in God’s timing for me. It doesn’t matter where or the situation I find myself; I win always! I record great and notable achievements, enjoying my days in success, progress, peace, joy, and unending prosperity. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SUNDAY 18TH JULY 2021

THEME: NEW CREATURE IN CHRIST II

MEMORISE:

Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you. 2 Corinthians 6:17

READ: Isaiah 43:18-19.

18 Remember ye not the former things, neither consider the things of old.

19 Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.

Everybody desires new things. As we expect new things to come our way, the Almighty God shall give them to us this season in Jesus’ name. God says He will do a new thing (Isaiah 43:19). To whom is He making this promise? To His people, of course. This leads all those who are expecting a new thing this season to ask themselves some fundamental questions: Am I a child of God? Does God know me? Am I among His elect? Am I among the redeemed of the Lord? What is the proof that I am redeemed of the Lord?

Our memory verse shows that, for you to be really redeemed of the Lord, you must adopt a new way of living.

One thing that can come upon a new creature in Christ is the movement from poverty to prosperity. The Bible says in 2 Corinthians 8:9: 
“ For ye know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that, though he was rich, yet for your sakes he became poor, that ye through his poverty might be rich.”

Apostle Paul encourages us to be transformed rather than being conformed to this world of sin. (Romans 12:1-2). The truth of the matter is this: only those who are in Christ can experience the new things God promises us in His word:
“Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you. And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.”

You need to change all old habits that are contrary to God’s word. New blessings cannot come upon an old life of sin. Matthew 9:16-17 says:
“No man putteth a piece of new cloth unto an old garment, for that which is put in to fill it up taketh from the garment, and the rent is made worse. Neither do men put new wine into old bottles: else the bottles break, and the wine runneth out, and the bottles perish: but they put new wine into new bottles, and both are preserved.”

I pray that you will experience new things in your life this season, in Jesus’ name.

PRAYER POINT:
Father, please let Your divine touch change me for the better. Let me experience new and pleasant things this season, in Jesus’ name.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Job 15-16.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 7:   HAVE YOU BEEN TO JESUS.

1. Have you been to Jesus for the cleansing pow’r?
Are you washed in the blood of the Lamb?
Are you fully trusting in His grace this hour?

o Refrain:
Are you washed in the blood,
In the soul-cleansing blood of the Lamb?
Are your garments spotless? Are they white as snow?

2. Are you walking daily by the Savior’s side?
Do you rest each moment in the Crucified?

3. When the Bridegroom cometh will your robes be white?
Will your soul be ready for the mansions bright,
And be washed in the blood of the Lamb?

4. Lay aside the garments that are stained with sin,
And be washed in the blood of the Lamb;
There’s a fountain flowing for the soul unclean,
Oh, be washed in the blood of the Lamb.
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SUNDAY 18TH JULY 2021

THEME: NEW CREATURE IN CHRIST II

MEMORISE:

Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you. 2 Corinthians 6:17

READ: Isaiah 43:18-19.

18 Remember ye not the former things, neither consider the things of old.

19 Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.

Everybody desires new things. As we expect new things to come our way, the Almighty God shall give them to us this season in Jesus’ name. God says He will do a new thing (Isaiah 43:19). To whom is He making this promise? To His people, of course. This leads all those who are expecting a new thing this season to ask themselves some fundamental questions: Am I a child of God? Does God know me? Am I among His elect? Am I among the redeemed of the Lord? What is the proof that I am redeemed of the Lord?

Our memory verse shows that, for you to be really redeemed of the Lord, you must adopt a new way of living.

One thing that can come upon a new creature in Christ is the movement from poverty to prosperity. The Bible says in 2 Corinthians 8:9: 
“ For ye know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that, though he was rich, yet for your sakes he became poor, that ye through his poverty might be rich.”

Apostle Paul encourages us to be transformed rather than being conformed to this world of sin. (Romans 12:1-2). The truth of the matter is this: only those who are in Christ can experience the new things God promises us in His word:
“Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you. And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty.”

You need to change all old habits that are contrary to God’s word. New blessings cannot come upon an old life of sin. Matthew 9:16-17 says:
“No man putteth a piece of new cloth unto an old garment, for that which is put in to fill it up taketh from the garment, and the rent is made worse. Neither do men put new wine into old bottles: else the bottles break, and the wine runneth out, and the bottles perish: but they put new wine into new bottles, and both are preserved.”

I pray that you will experience new things in your life this season, in Jesus’ name.

PRAYER POINT:
Father, please let Your divine touch change me for the better. Let me experience new and pleasant things this season, in Jesus’ name.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Job 15-16.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 7:   HAVE YOU BEEN TO JESUS.

1. Have you been to Jesus for the cleansing pow’r?
Are you fully trusting in His grace this hour?

o Refrain:
Are you washed in the blood,
In the soul-cleansing blood of the Lamb?
Are your garments spotless? Are they white as snow?

2. Are you walking daily by the Savior’s side?
Do you rest each moment in the Crucified?

3. When the Bridegroom cometh will your robes be white?
Will your soul be ready for the mansions bright,
And be washed in the blood of the Lamb?

4. Lay aside the garments that are stained with sin,
And be washed in the blood of the Lamb;
There’s a fountain flowing for the soul unclean,
Oh, be washed in the blood of the Lamb.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM