The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Saturday 17th July
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES, 

SATURDAY 17TH JULY 2021. 

Pastor Chris

TOPIC: HIS WISDOM IN AND THROUGH US

To the intent that now unto the principalities and powers in heavenly places might be known by the church the manifold wisdom of God (Ephesians 3:10).

Tabove is “gnōrizō” in Greek, and it means to certify, declare, make known or give to understand. The Church is designed by God to house, display or manifest the manifold—many-s
ided—wisdom of God. This is huge!

It means the Church will make known to the
principalities and powers in heavenly realms, the awe- inspiring, endless, wisdom of God. This is our calling in the now of our lives; God seeks to demonstrate His power, His wisdom, through us NOW.

The question is, how is this possible? It’s pretty simple: He filled us with wisdom. 1 Corinthians 1:24 declares that Christ is the power and wisdom of God. Christ in you is God’s great answer to all human need. Christ in you is your glory and wisdom. Until you understand this, you may never take advantage of it. 

That’s why there’re lots of Christians who act confused in life, walking in darkness, when they’re the light of the world.
Christ has been made unto you wisdom. Just as easily as you can say, “I’m the righteousness of God in Christ,” always be quick to affirm that this vital resource of divinity—divine wisdom—is deposited within the recesses of your human spirit and expressed in your daily walk.

Remember, being filled with the Holy Spirit means you’re filled with Christ, the wisdom of God. Even now, affirm boldly that Christ is your wisdom; you’re led and guided in wisdom; you speak wisdom and deal wisely in all your affairs. Glory to God!

CONFESSION

Christ is made unto me wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption! Therefore, I don’t lack wisdom, because Christ, in whom are hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge, lives in me. I have access and insight into mysteries and secrets. Praise God!

FURTHER STUDY:

Ephesians 1:16-17
Cease not to give thanks for you, making mention of you in my prayers; That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him:

1 Corinthians 2:6-7
Howbeit we speak wisdom among them that are perfect: yet not the wisdom of this world, nor of the princes of this world, that come to nought: But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, even the hidden wisdom, which God ordained before the world unto our glory:

Proverbs 24:3-4
Through wisdom is an house builded;
and by understanding it is established:
And by knowledge shall the chambers be filled
with all precious and pleasant riches.

1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Acts 25:1-12 & Psalms 7-10

2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Luke 9:18-27 & Joshua 13

#TALKINGSESSION 

Blessed be God, by whom I’ve been called into oneness with the Lord Jesus Christ, such that I approach the throne of grace boldly, without guilt, condemnation or blame. 

I thank You Father, for this awesome privilege, I am alive to God, and I belong in the Kingdom of His dear Son where I reign and rule by the power of the Spirit!

I walk in the finished works of Christ, being the direct beneficiary of His vicarious sacrifice. I am strong, because He’s strong! And I live because He lives!

I thank You for giving me eternal life and catapulting me to the ageless zone, where I grow, make progress, and excel from glory to glory. I am confident and grateful for the life of victory You’ve called me into. 

All things work together for my good, including the challenges and troubles that I face; they work for me a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory. Therefore, now and always, my heart is filled with joy unspeakable, and full of glory.

I thank You for opening my eyes to see the limitless opportunities that abound for me in Your Word. You’ve brought me into a life of continuous victory; nothing can put me down, because I walk in the light of my victory over the world, the devil and the circumstances of life, in Jesus’ mighty Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL.

DATE: SATURDAY 17TH JULY, 2021.

THEME: NEW CREATURE IN CHRIST (1).

MEMORISE:
Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
2 Corinthians 5:17

READ: Romans 7:18-25

18. For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh,) dwelleth no good thing: for to will is present with me; but how to perform that which is good I find not.

19. For the good that I would I do not: but the evil which I would not, that I do.

20. Now if I do that I would not, it is no more I that do it, but sin that dwelleth in me.

21. I find then a law, that, when I would do good, evil is present with me.

22. For I delight in the law of God after the inward man:

23. But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members.

24. O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the body of this death?

25. I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord. So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God; but with the flesh the law of sin. 

Speaking about a new creature is an indication that there was an old one. 

A new life in Christ however, is the new way of thinking and doing things in accordance with the word of God.

Galatians 2:20 says:

“I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.”

This simply means that when a person accepts Jesus as his or her Lord and Saviour, such a person automatically becomes dead to the old life. 

Every link with the old life is cut off. The old password simply refuses to work because the username has changed.

This marks the end of the old life and the beginning of the new one in Jesus, as seen in todays memory verse
(2 Corinthians 5:17 ).

Out of the blue, you suddenly have new standards, you begin to measure everything you do in line with the word of God.

This new life in Christ comes with the assurance of abundant life here on earth and even in heaven. You have the assurance of answered prayers, confidence in His love and mercy. 

As you read His word, your faith grows and intensifies to the point where you know that He will never leave nor forsake you.

God is faithful and dependable; as a new creature in Jesus Christ, you can count on Him.

Ignore the devil whenever he comes to remind you of your past. The Bible describes him as the accuser of the brethren (Revelation 12:10 ).

Respond boldly by reminding him that old things are passed away and you are now a new creature in Christ.

PRAYER POINT:
Father, as a new creature in Christ, please help me to always live according to Your word, in Jesus name.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E.A ADEBOYE.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:
Job 13:1-28 ,
Job 14:1-22

HYMN 2: AMAZING GRACE! HOW SWEET THE SOUND.

Amazing Grace! How sweet the sound
That saved a wretch like me!
I once was lost, but now am found
Was blind, but now I see.

‘Twas Grace that taught my heart to fear,
And Grace my fears relieved.
How precious did that Grace appear
The hour I first believed.

Through many dangers, toils, and snares
I have already come.
‘Tis Grace hath brought me safe thus far

The Lord has promised good to me.
His Word my hope secures.
He will my shield and portion be
As long as life endures.

When we’ve been there ten thousand years
Bright shining as the sun,
We’ve no less days to sing God’s praise
Than when we’d first begun.
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY DR. PAUL ENENCHE.

SATURDAY 17 JULY, 2021.

TOPIC: PROFITING BY THE WORD.

SCRIPTURE: Thus saith the LORD, thy Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; I am the LORD thy God which teacheth thee to profit, which leadeth thee by the way that thou shouldest go. Isaiah 48:17.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: The Word of God is profitable because it adds value to, and enhances the life of a Christian.

The Scripture makes it clear that the Word of God is calculated for the profit of His people. 

That is why Isaiah 48:17 says, Thus saith the LORD, thy Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; I am the LORD thy God which teacheth thee to profit, which leadeth thee by the way that thou shouldest go.

The Word of God is calculated for our benefit. The Bible is not just a religious creed for memorization or recitation. Rather, it is for our evidential profit. The Word of God is pregnant with profit. 

If you have been in contact with the Bible for Twenty Years, for example, it means, you are Twenty Years in contact with profit. Your encounter with the Word of God – whether you read it by yourself or you listened to it at home, on the television or radio, is an encounter that will add profit to your life. The Word of God is profitable because it adds value to, and enhances the life of a Christian.

Therefore, it is an abomination to carry the Bible, sit in church and be called a child of God without evidential profits. 

As a child of God, your classmates should be able to look at you and say, “You are different from us”. Your family members should be able to look at your life and say, “Something is different about you. What is your secret?” It is because the Word of God is making a difference in your life.

Remember this: The Word of God is profitable because it adds value to, and enhances the life of a Christian.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Make up your mind to consistently feed on the Word of God. 

2. Determine to maximize the profits in the Word. 

PRAYER: Lord, I ask for the Grace to study Your Word diligently. Help me to access the Profit from Your Word, Lord, in Jesus’ Name. 

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: ACCESSING AND PROFITING FROM THE WORD (PART 1)

QUOTE: The spirit of man feeds on both the Word of God and the Presence of God. Culled from “WHO ARE YOU?” by Dr Paul Enenche.

DAILY READING: Isaiah 7-9

REFLECTION: What value have you placed on the Word of God? Because profit is a function of value. Nothing can profit you beyond your value of it.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: Your world shall begin to see the profit of the Word in your life in the Name of Jesus Christ.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM