The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Friday 16th July
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL

FRIDAY, JULY 16TH 2021.

PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME

THEME: THE GOD-NATURE IN YOU

Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature… (2 Peter 1:4).

Every man has an intuition that he’s more than an animal, and that’s correct. Jesus is the very embodiment of the divine nature, the very revelation of God, the express image of divinity, the outshining of God’s glory. He became a living example for us to see and to behold God’s plan, purpose, and expectation.

The Bible says, “In him was life; and the life was the light of men” (John 1:4). Then we read in 1 John 5:11-12, “And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. He that hath the Son hath life….” When you were born again, the divine life was imparted to your spirit; from that moment, you became a partaker of the divine nature— an associate of the God-kind.

This is what men have always sought consciously and unconsciously! This is the mystery, testimony and power of Christianity: the reality of our oneness with Deity. The bane of many has been their ignorance of the power, import and impact of the divine life in them. They aren’t conscious that as Christians, we’re God carrying vessels, fully loaded with God!

Be awakened to this reality, so much so, it reflects in your language. If you’re still one to make statements such as, “I was scared to death”; or “That thing almost killed me,” then you haven’t come to the awareness that you’ve received the life and nature of God into your spirit! You don’t yet know who you are.

We don’t die! Life works in us. We don’t have the spirit of fear, but of love, power and a sound mind. Being born again, you belong to a heavenly pantheon; you’re in the God-class. The life in you can’t be tainted, corrupted or impaired by sickness, disease or death. But because many don’t know this truth, they live as victims.

No wonder the psalmist lamented, “I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High. But ye shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes” (Psalm 82:6-7). How sad! Let your divinity soar; give expression to the God-life, the God-nature in you. Don’t live as an ordinary man or woman, for Christ has made you extraordinary. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION

Blessed be God; the life in me can’t be corrupted by sickness, disease or death; I’m absolutely indestructible, because I’m a partaker of the divine nature. Divinity is at work in me. Christ is my life and my glory. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

2 Peter 1:3-4 KJV “According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that [pertain] unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue: Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.”

1 John 4:4 KJV” Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.”

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING:

1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Acts 24:1-27 & Psalms 1-6

2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Luke 9:10-17 & Joshua 12.

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that the land is green for me! The wilderness is now a fertile field, and the fertile field has become a forest. New doors of opportunities are open unto me by the Spirit of God. I’ve been granted spiritual insight and set on the right course for life. 

The keys of the kingdom have been given unto me; thus, I am celebrating my riches generously. I live above lack and other distracting influences of this earthly realm because I live in, and by the Word.

Christ is my wisdom; I am wise, I have the wisdom to do whatever I need to do. I function today at my best potentials because the wisdom of God works in me, talking through me, leading me, guiding me and causing me to be effective and productive in everything I lay my hands to do. Hallelujah! 

Nothing is impossible with me because my life is the story and testimony of God’s grace. There’s nothing that I do that is void of the anointing. The anointing of God Spirit is on everything I do. This anointing causes me to expand, spread, flourish and advance in life.

This is my year of preparation and I am far ahead of any competitor or distractor. Hallelujah! The speed of the Spirit has been granted me and I experience luxuriant growth and persistent productivity in every area of my life. 

Whatever I set my heart to do, the blessing of God is on it. I have multiplied abilities, wherever I am being checked or tested; the least they will ever find is that I am ten times better. I am anointed to walk on water and everywhere around me is green. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: FRIDAY 16TH JULY 2021

THEME: CONQUERORS AND OVERCOMERS 

MEMORISE:

To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne.   Revelation 3:21

READ:  Romans 8:35-39

35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?

36 As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.

37 Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.
38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,

39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

It is sweet to be a conqueror but sweeter still to be more than a conqueror! Christians, being the brides of Jesus Christ, can be likened to the wife of a boxing champion. A boxing  champion is a conqueror, but the wife is more than a conqueror because when the champion is awarded the winning belt, he hands it over to the wife who didn’t even fight.

In the same vein, our Lord Jesus Christ conquered for us- His bride and gave us the victory. This fact informed Apostle Paul’s statement who wrote in Romans 8:37 that “….in all these things we are more than conquerors …”

Jesus Christ said to His disciples in John 14:12:

“Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.”

Our Lord Jesus Christ has obtained more than enough grace and mercy for us with His perfect obedience to the Father.

This is the direct opposite of the disobedience of the first Adam according to Apostle Paul in Romans 5:12,14. To God be the glory, the second Adam brought us victory over sin and death through His atonement (1Corinthians 5:45). The question now is: What should we do with the revelation in this Scripture? Simple: we must accept Jesus Christ as our Lord and Savior for victory over Satan, sin and all its attendant woes. John the Beloved wrote in 1 John 5:4-5:

“For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, even our faith. Who is he that overcometh the world, but he that believeth that Jesus is the Son of God?”

This is the assurance we have from Almighty God, that it takes being born again- being born of God, to overcome the world. You will not just overcome the world; you will be more than a conqueror if you surrender your life to God and accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and personal Savior.

With Him as your Lord, you will be a conqueror and an overcomer.

ACTION POINT:

Decide to live holy so that you can be more than a conqueror in the mighty name of Jesus.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Job 11-12.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 4:  CONQUEROR AND OVERCOMERS NOW ARE WE.

1.       Conquerors and overcomers now are we,
Thro’ the precious blood of Christ we've victory,
If the Lord be for us, we can never fail;
Nothing 'gainst his mighty pow'r can e'er prevail.

Refrain:
Conquerors are we, thro’ the blood, thro’ the blood;
God will give us victory, thro’ the blood, thro’ the blood,
Thro’ the Lamb for sinners slain,
Yet who lives and reigns again,
More than conquerors are we,
More than conquerors are we.

2.       In the name of Israel's God we'll onward press,
Overcoming sin and all unrighteousness;
Not to us, but unto him the praise shall be,
For salvation and for blood-bought victory.

3.       Unto him that overcometh shall be given
Here to eat of hidden manna sent from heaven;
Over yonder he the victor's palm shall bear,
And a robe of white, and golden crown shall wear.
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY DR PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

FRIDAY 16 JULY, 2021

TOPIC: THE PLACE OF THE HOLY SPIRIT IN THE ACTIVATION OF FAITH.

SCRIPTURE: We having the same spirit of faith, according as it is written, I believed, and therefore have I spoken; we also believe, and therefore speak. 2 Corinthians 4:13.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: The Holy Spirit illuminates Scriptures and ushers the saints into depths of light.

The Spirit of God is the Spirit of faith. The Spirit of God is also the Spirit of boldness and audacity (2 Timothy 1:6-7). The Spirit of God is an Activator of faith in the heart of man. The force of the Holy Spirit activates a person’s faith. 

Now, how does the Holy Spirit help your faith?

1. The Holy Spirit illuminates Scriptures and ushers the saints into depths of light. 

The Holy Spirit throws light on the Word of God. And that pushes you into depths of light that would fuel the strength of your faith (1 Corinthians 2:9-10).

When you take up a Scripture and pray in the Spirit, the Holy Ghost breaks the Scripture into atoms, molecules, electrons, neutrons and protons. And then it is broken down into edible and absorbable bits and pieces. 

2. The Holy Spirit uses the Scripture to construct faith in the heart of the child of God. 

Jude verse 20 says, But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost

When you pray in the Holy Ghost, you are constructing your faith. The Holy Ghost is the Chief Construction Engineer.

Beloved, make praying in the Spirit a constant practice when studying the Scriptures. 

Remember this: The Holy Spirit illuminates Scriptures and ushers the saints into depths of light.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Pray in the Spirit when you read the Scriptures.

2. Allow the Holy Ghost to activate your faith.

PRAYER: Lord, I receive the grace to pray in the Spirit consistently. Build my faith from the revelation of Your Word, Lord, in Jesus’ Name. 

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: KEEPING FAITH ALIVE (PART 1).

QUOTE: Light Is The Secret Of Might. Culled from “GO IN THIS THY MIGHT” by Dr Paul Enenche.

DAILY READING: Isaiah 4-6

REFLECTION: What is your relationship with the Holy Spirit? How vibrant is your prayer life? It affects your depth of light from the Word.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: Fresh light/insight from the Word is your portion in this season in Jesus’ Name.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM