The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Thursday 15th July
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES, 

THURSDAY 15TH JULY 2021. 

Pastor Chris

TOPIC: KNOW AND WALK IN TRUTH

Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses (1 Timothy 6:12).

In 2 John 1:1, the Bible says, “The elder unto the elect lady and her children, whom I love in the truth; and not I only, but also all they that have known the truth.” Nobody wrote about the truth and the use of that word like John. Why was he so eager to talk, and so conscious, about the truth? He caught it when Jesus said, ...I am the way, the truth, and the life…” (John 14:6).
None of the other writers of the gospels quoted Jesus on that; but it was very important to John. In 3 John 1:1, he said, “The elder unto the wellbeloved Gaius, whom I love in the truth.” Here, John calls the Gospel of Christ, the Truth.

Truth is reality. The Word of God that’s been given to us is truth: “…thy word is truth” (John 17:17). You can be as prosperous, healthy and successful as you want to be. What you need is to train your mind to stay on the truth of God’s Word always.
It doesn’t matter what you hear or what you’re being told; whether it’s about your health, family, finances, business, etc., as long as it doesn’t measure up to God’s truth, it’s not a factor. Truth has nothing to do with physical manifestations or sensory perceptions.
When you know truth, for instance, you won’t be bothered if the devil told you you were going to die of cancer or whatever disease. When he whispers such thoughts to you, silence his voice by responding with God’s truth: “The Spirit of Him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwells in me, and He has vitalized my mortal body! The Holy Ghost perambulates my body. Hallelujah!”

That’s walking in the truth! There’re things you’d completely disallow in your life—everything that isn’t of God—because you’re compelled by the knowledge of the truth. Glory to His Name forever!

PRAYER

The truth of God is revealed in my spirit, and I’m walking in truth. I’ve become one with the truth. I’m compelled by the knowledge of the truth to walk in God’s perfect will for my life and establish His righteousness in the earth, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

1 John 2:21
I have not written unto you because ye know not the truth, but because ye know it, and that no lie is of the truth.

Hebrews 2:1
Therefore we ought to give the more earnest heed to the things which we have heard, lest at any time we should let [them] slip.

John 8:32
And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

Acts 23:12-35 & Job 40-42

2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN

Luke 9:1-9 & Joshua 11

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that the land is green for me! The wilderness is now a fertile field, and the fertile field has become a forest. New doors of opportunities are open unto me by the Spirit of God. I’ve been granted spiritual insight and set on the right course for life. 

The keys of the kingdom have been given unto me; thus, I am celebrating my riches generously. I live above lack and other distracting influences of this earthly realm because I live in, and by the Word.

Christ is my wisdom; I am wise, I have the wisdom to do whatever I need to do. I function today at my best potentials because the wisdom of God works in me, talking through me, leading me, guiding me and causing me to be effective and productive in everything I lay my hands to do. Hallelujah!

Nothing is impossible with me because my life is the story and testimony of God’s grace. There’s nothing that I do that is void of the anointing. The anointing of God Spirit is on everything I do. This anointing causes me to expand, spread, flourish and advance in life.

This is my year of preparation and I am far ahead of any competitor or distractor. Hallelujah!

The speed of the Spirit has been granted me and I experience luxuriant growth and persistent productivity in every area of my life. Whatever I set my heart to do, the blessing of God is on it. 

I have multiplied abilities, wherever I am being checked or tested; the least they will ever find is that I am ten times better. I am anointed to walk on water and everywhere around me is green. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: THURSDAY 15TH JULY 2021

THEME: FAITH: A DIMENSION OF REALITY

MEMORISE:

Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.  Hebrews 11:1

READ: Genesis 12:1-4.

1 Now the LORD had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee:

2 And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing:

3 And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

4 So Abram departed, as the LORD had spoken unto him; and Lot went with him: and Abram was seventy and five years old when he departed out of Haran.

The concept of faith is a great one and it is backed by evidence. For example, Hebrews 11:8 says:
“By faith Abraham, when he was called to go out into a place which he should after receive for an inheritance, obeyed; and he went out, not knowing whither he went.”

This was faith in action. This is why the Bible says in Hebrews 11:6:
“But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.”

We need faith to experience the supernatural. Jesus said in Mark 11:22-23:
“…..Have faith in God. For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.”

This means that our faith must be in the God who never fails. Jeremiah 17:5 says:
“Thus saith the LORD; Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeth from the LORD.”

In the light of our Bible reading of today, faith is simply accepting the verdict of God in all situations. Faith is saying ‘Yes, Lord’. We must learn to identify the will of God as we exercise faith. Jesus Christ exercised His faith in the will of His Father when He prayed in Luke 22:42:
“…Father, if thou be willing, remove this cup from me: nevertheless not my will, but thine, be done.”

God will give you that kind of faith in Jesus’ name. The reality of Jesus’ type of faith is the one that cries “Thy will be done O, Lord” even in the face of adversity. This was also the type of faith that made Job say:
“Though he slay me, yet will I trust in him: but I will maintain mine own ways before him.” Job 13:15.

This is the type of faith that glorifies God; it is the type that will ultimately take us to heaven.

PRAYER POINT:
Father, please grant me the grace to say “Yes Lord” to Your will in every situation of my life, in Jesus’ name.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Job 9-10.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 14:   JESUS MY LORD, MY GOD, MY ALL.

1. 1 Jesus, my Lord, my God, my all,
hear me, blest Savior, when I call;
hear me, and from thy dwelling place
pour down the riches of thy grace.

2. Refrain:
Jesus, my Lord, I thee adore;
O make me love thee more and more.

3. 2 Jesus, too late I thee have sought;
how can I love thee as I ought?
And how extol thy matchless fame,
the glorious beauty of thy name? 

4. 3 Jesus, what didst thou find in me
that thou hast dealt so lovingly?
How great the joy that thou hast brought,
so far exceeding hope or thought! 

5. 4 Jesus, of thee shall be my song;
to thee my heart and soul belong;
all that I have or am is thine,
and thou, blest Savior, thou art mine.
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY DR. PAUL ENENCHE.

THURSDAY 15 JULY, 2021.

TOPIC: SERVING GOD ACCEPTABLY.

SCRIPTURE: Wherefore we receiving a kingdom which cannot be moved, let us have grace, whereby we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear: Hebrews 12:28.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: God expects us to serve Him acceptably.

Our anchor Scripture admonishes us to serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear. As children of God, it is very important to know that we were created by God to serve Him. 

However, God does not expect us to serve Him anyhow; He expects us to serve Him acceptably.

In serving God acceptably, the following counsels are important:

1. Refuse to be a decorative, non-contributing member of the church. 

Ephesians 4:16 says, 

From whom the whole body fitly joined together and compacted by that which every joint supplieth, according to the effectual working in the measure of every part, maketh increase of the body unto the edifying of itself in love.

This means, every member of the Body of Christ has something to contribute to the Work of God. So, refuse to be a decorative, non-contributing member of the church. Decide to be a functional, relevant member of the church, passionately serving both in the main church and the home church. 

2. Even though there is profit in dedication to God, refuse to serve God for things; decide to serve Him for Who He is. 

Even though there is profit in commitment to God, we must refuse to serve God just because of profit; we should serve Him for Who He is. 

Job said in Job 13:15; 

Even though you slay me, yet I will trust Him.

He seemed to have said “Serving God is not a matter of what He is doing for me”. 

Beloved, make up your mind to serve God acceptably. Serve God like Job whose priority for serving God was not what he could get from God but a heart completely sold out to God.

Remember this: God expects us to serve Him acceptably.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Refuse to be a decorative and non-contributing child of God.

2. Refuse to make profits and rewards your motivation for serving God.

PRAYER: Lord, I receive the grace to serve You acceptably. I refuse to be an executive, non-contributing Christian, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: DIMENSIONS OF DEDICATION (1B)

QUOTE: When you are in active service in God’s Kingdom, even death cannot stand you. Culled from “15 KINGDOM STRATEGIES FOR SURVIVAL” by Dr. Paul Enenche. 

DAILY READING: Isaiah 1-3

REFLECTION: What is your role in God’s Kingdom? What difference are you making in God’s House? What vacuum are you filling? 

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: Grace to serve God acceptably is released for you now in Jesus’ Name.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM