The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Wednesday 14th July
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

WEDNESDAY 14TH JULY.

A CONSCIOUSNESS OF YOUR DIVINITY

I write these things to you who believe in the name of the Son of God so that you may know that you have eternal life (1 John 5:13 NIV).

It’s important that you come into a consciousness of who you really are in Christ. You have to learn and recognize who and what Christ means to you and in you.

The thrust of John’s admonition in our theme verse is the word “know,” which is “eidō” (Greek), and it means awareness. So, John says, “I write these things to you who believe in the name of the Son of God, that you may have the awareness that you have eternal life.” You already believe; you already know that Jesus Christ is the Son of God; you already know in the deepest recesses of your spirit that you have eternal life; but is it in your present-moment, every-day consciousness?

He’s talking about a certain kind of knowledge that affects your current behaviour, your current decisions and opinions. He wants your current actions to be guided by this knowledge. He wants you to know that you were born into eternity when you were born again. You have eternal life now. 

This is why Peter the Apostle stated in 2 Peter 1:3-4 that we’re associates of the God-kind: “According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue: Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust” (2 Peter 1:3-4).

With such awareness, when you face challenges, you’re unflustered, because you know who you are. Meditate on the Word of this life, and it’ll promote health in your body. Be aware of your roots in Christ, your divine lineage and heritage. It should become part of the scope of your knowledge that your life is for the glory of God; you’re more than a conqueror. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION

I know who I am! No matter the oppositions, challenges, or contrary winds that may come my way, I’m at peace, unflustered and in joy, because I know that I’m more than a conqueror. It has become part of the scope of my knowledge that my life is for the glory of God. I have the awareness of the hope of His calling in my life, and the inheritance He’s made available to me in Christ. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY

1 Corinthians 2:12-13; Ephesians 1:17-18

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Acts 22:22-23:1-11 & Job 36-39

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Luke 8:40-56 & Joshua 10

TALKINGSESSION 

Dear Heavenly Father, there’s none like You; from generation to generation, You’re God. I worship and adore You today, for Your love, grace, mercy, and kindness. Thank You for the ministry of the Holy Spirit in my life. 

Thank You, for the written Word given to me, to inform, enlighten, teach, and to instruct me in righteousness. I honour You, in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ, and will walk in Your prescribed order and purpose.

I thank You, for You’ve granted me all things that pertain to life and godliness; I don’t lack anything good, because the world belongs to me. I am steadfast and unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord. 

I am strengthened by the Holy Spirit in my inner man, and I win all the time. The Holy Spirit has granted me the supernatural advantage in life. I’ve been divinely enabled to walk in righteousness, prosperity, health, success, and victory. 

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. I walk in greatness and superabundance today. Hallelujah!

Thank You for choosing me before the foundation of the world, to be holy and without blame before You in love, according to the good pleasure of Your will. You’ve made me the light of the world; therefore, 

I shine ever so brightly. Not only are men drawn to the radiance of Your righteousness in me, they’re turned from darkness to light, and to the liberty of the sons of God, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: WEDNESDAY JULY 14 2021

THEME: WANT YOUR PRAYERS TO BE ANSWERED?

MEMORISE:

Behold, the LORD's hand is not shortened, that it cannot save; Neither his ear heavy, that it cannot hear:
Isaiah 59:1

READ:
Matthew 6:9-13

9 After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.

10 Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.

11 Give us this day our daily bread.

12 And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.

13 And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.

Our Lord Jesus Christ taught us what the contents of our prayers should be in the Scripture reading of today. We must draw some eternal lessons from this passage. One, we must acknowledge the Fatherhood of God if we want to receive answers to our prayers. Jesus Christ said “…it is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast it to dogs." - Matthew 15:26. Who are the dogs? The Bible in Revelation 22:15 says:

For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Secondly, we must learn that only those who honour the name of the Lord can have their prayers answered. The Bible says:

...for them that honour me I will honour, and they that despise me shall be lightly esteemed.
1 Samuel 2:30

Finally, every child of God must seek that the will of God be done in this perverse generation. For this reason, Apostle Paul wrote in Romans 12:1-2:

I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service. And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

Children of God who want to be successful in life must ensure that they are not influenced by anything contrary to the word of God.

If you want your prayers answered, abide in Christ and let His word abide in you, as recorded in John 15:7:

If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.

Psalm 66:18 also says:

If I regard iniquity in my heart, the Lord will not hear me:

Abide in Jesus, turn your back on sin completely, exercise your faith (James 1:6) and your prayers will surely be answered.

PRAYER POINT:

Lord, grant me the grace to abide in You, live in holiness and exercise my faith, that all my prayers may be answered, in the mighty name of Jesus.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:
Job 7-8

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE
SEEDS OF DESTINY DEVOTIONAL 

WEDNESDAY 14 JULY, 2021

TOPIC: NOT TAKEN BY SURPRISE

SCRIPTURE: Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations. Jeremiah 1:5

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Your arrival on the earth did not take God by surprise.

The Scripture makes it clear that our God is a God of plans and purposes. Our God does not act randomly. He is a God who acts deliberately. 

In Jeremiah 29:11, God says,

For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

One thing I want you to know about God, in relation to your purpose on earth is: God is not confused about man’s purpose and journey on the earth. 

God is not confused about what to do with your life.

In Jeremiah 1:5, He says, Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee;

Beloved, your arrival on the earth did not take God by surprise; He consciously planned and deliberately orchestrated it. 

You may have had people who had visited you, and you were surprised because they didn’t inform you of their coming. There could be children who were born without the plan of their parents. Their parents did not plan them, and so they came by surprise. But God is not surprised about the birth of such children. God knew them before they were born. 

Beloved, God is not surprised about your existence on earth. You would not have arrived on the earth if you were not needed. Your life on earth does not take God by surprise. Your arrival did not take God by surprise. He planned and programmed your arrival. He prepared for you. 

My counsel is, make up your mind to live purposefully on earth. 

Remember this: Your arrival on the earth did not take God by surprise.

ASSIGNMENTS:
1. Convince yourself and believe that God knew you before you were born.

2. Make up your mind to live purposefully.

PRAYER: Thank You Lord for Your Word to me today. I receive the grace to live a meaningful and purposeful life, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.  Amen!!!

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: PURPOSE AND DESTINY POINTERS (1).

QUOTE: God may use people to achieve His purpose in your life but no man must ever take the place of God in your life. Pursue Him. Culled from “GO IN THIS THY MIGHT” by Dr Paul Enenche. Peace!

DAILY READING: Song of Songs 6-8

REFLECTION: Your invitation into the earth by God’s Act of creation was preceded by His Preparation for your arrival. You won’t be here if He didn’t prepare for your arrival.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: The full purpose of your existence shall continually unfold for you in this season in Jesus’ Name. Amen!!!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM