The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morning Devotional For Thursday 26th October
*RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL (OCTOBER PDF => http://bit.ly/2iK6qRp)*

*REPLETE WITH GOD .*

Thursday, October 26th .
Pastor Chris

_*For he whom God hath sent speaketh the words of God: for God giveth not the Spirit by measure unto him (John 3:34).*_

Colossians 2:9 tells us that in Jesus _*“…dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.”*_ When Jesus walked the earth, He was filled with God, letting us know we too can be filled with God. He was the Word made flesh. He’s called the Son of God, because He was God in flesh. The Jews knew the meaning of “Son of God,” which was why when Jesus said, “I’m the Son of God,” they couldn’t take it.

Jesus was replete with God. That’s what it means to be full of God. Now, if this is true about Jesus (and it is true), how about us who are joint-heirs with Him? If Jesus was replete with God and anointed without measure, being sent of God, it follows that we also have been anointed without measure, because Jesus said, _*“…as my Father hath sent me, even so send I you”*_ (John 20:21).

No wonder Colossians 2:10 says, _*“And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power.”*_ The word “complete” is fullness, to be made full! We’re replete with God, full of God, the same way Jesus was full of God. The Amplified Classic version makes it even clearer: _*“And you are in him made full and having come to fullness of life in Christ you too are filled with the Godhead-Father, Son and Holy Spirit….”*_ That means the Godhead now dwells in us bodily as He dwelt in Jesus.

That’s the reason He said, _*“Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father”*_ (John 14:12). We can do greater works because we’re anointed without measure; the fullness of God dwells in us. Blessed be God!

*CONFESSION*

*The Spirit of the Lord lives in me and He’s anointed me without measure! I’m replete with God! I could never be defeated or disadvantaged. I’m anointed to walk in, and produce works of, righteousness; to proclaim liberty to the oppressed and recovery of sight to the blind; to heal the brokenhearted and liberate the down-trodden and oppressed, and turn the hearts of the wicked and disobedient to the wisdom of the just! Hallelujah!*

*FURTHER STUDY:* *||* *1 John 4:4* Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world. *||*

*||* *John 1:16* And of his fulness have all we received, and grace for grace. *||*

*DAILY SCRIPTURE READING*

*1-Year Bible Reading Plan:* 2 Timothy 2:1-26,
Jeremiah 19-22

*2-Year Bible Reading Plan:* John 7:45-53,
2 Kings 15-16

*EXTRACT FROM:* http://app.rhapsodyofrealities.org/reader/328

*Act Now!!! Give someone the chance for a new start and fresh hope for tomorrow. Follow this link to Donate at least One Copy:* http://bit.ly/ror_sponsor

*Be A Partner Of Rhapsody Of Realities Today!*
Affirmationtrain
# AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 26TH OCTOBER.
I affirm that the Spirit of God is propelling in the direction of God's perfect will and destiny for my life! This is my year of flourishing; I am growing in grace and in the knowledge of Jesus Christ. The blessing of the Lord is at work in me in an increasing measure, and everywhere I go, I am blessed and highly favored. I am born into the glorious life, and success is rooted in my spirit. The Word of God has made me wise, and the forces of success, prosperity, and divine health are let loose in my life. I expand and win everywhere I go by the power of the Holy Spirit. Hallelujah! Christ is in me; therefore, my life is full of glory, honor, beauty, and excellence. God has given me the victory in all things, through Christ Jesus! I am triumphant, victorious, prosperous, and successful in all things. My life is for the glory of God, and His righteousness is expressed in, and through me. I am like a tree planted by the streams, fruitful, productive, and luscious. Glory to God. Hallelujah!
•JOIN US
https://theinnercitymission.ngo/
endchildpovertynow/?dept=affirm
•READ YOUR "ROR" HERE
http://app.rhapsodyofrealities.org/reader/242
This is something to shout about. Keep saying it, don't stop talking it. Remember, your mouth is the edge of a weapon. Refuse to be quiet
You can now reach us on:
affirmationtrain@minister.com
God bless you.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM