The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Tuesday 13th July
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES, 

TUESDAY 13TH JULY 2021. 

Pastor Chris

TOPIC: BE SPIRITUALLY DISCERNING

Watch and pray, that ye enter not into temptation: the spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak (Matthew 26:41).

God said, “My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge…” (Hosea 4:6). And Jesus said, “And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free”(John 8:32). Many are walking in darkness without knowing, because they don’t know the truth; they don’t know the Scriptures. 

They’re honestly seeking truth; they want to know God, but then they go to the wrong place for knowledge.

Just because you heard some people say, “Shout hallelujah and clap for Jesus,” doesn’t mean it’s a church of Jesus Christ. You’ve got to be spiritually discerning. In Acts 16, while walking through the marketplace, Paul and Silas encountered a girl possessed with an evil spirit. The Bible says, “The same followed Paul and us, and cried, saying, These men are the servants of the most high God, which shew unto us the way of salvation” (Acts 16:17).

Wasn’t she stating a fact? She was! But the 18th verse says, “…Paul, being grieved, turned and said to the spirit, I command thee in the name of Jesus Christ to come out of her. And he came out the same hour.” What she was saying sounded nice, but she was being influenced by a spirit of divination. Paul discerned this, for as she spoke, he (Paul) was grieved in his spirit.

When the Spirit of God speaks, a child of God isn’t grieved in his spirit; rather, you’re edified. When you hear a voice or a message, you have to know by what spirit such a message is coming to you. Many Christians have listened to the voice of Satan and mistaken it for God’s voice, because they were undiscerning.

We’re in the last days, and Jesus told us these things would happen; so He says, “Watch and pray, that ye enter not into temptation….” And in Matthew 10:16, He said, “Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.” Then in Ephesians 5:15 AMP He tells us not to be ignorant, but to always discern the will of God: Therefore see that you walk carefully [living life with honor, purpose, and courage; shunning those who tolerate and enable evil], not as the unwise, but as wise [sensible, intelligent, discerning people.

PRAYER

Righteous Father, I thank you for conditioning my spirit, and granting me the ability to discern and walk in your perfect will always; your Word is the true light that gives me direction and guidance. And now, Lord, I pray for as many as are being swayed in the wrong direction, that they’d hear your voice today and follow the truth of the Gospel, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

John 10:27
My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:

1 John 2:27
But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.

Isaiah 30:21
And thine ears shall hear a word behind thee, saying, This [is] the way, walk ye in it, when ye turn to the right hand, and when ye turn to the left.

Psalm 32:8
I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Acts 21:37-22:1-21 & Job 32-35

2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Luke 8:26-39 & Joshua 

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that I have Joy like a river! I’ve been brought into the life of unending joy, the joy that comes from the inner man and transcends physical circumstances. 

My joy is of the Spirit, and independent of circumstances; I am ever strong and alive, for the joy of the Lord is my strength! My life is garnished by the Spirit of God; for I am the workmanship of God in Christ Jesus, created unto good works. I’ll do good works on the earth because I am fashioned unto good works. Hallelujah!

I am so full of life; I’ve passed from death to life, sin and all its rudiments have no power over me. I’ve received an anointing from the Holy one and that anointing opens my understanding to all things. I am a student of the Word; I am taught by the Spirit of the Lord to look beyond these present moments and connect everything I do here on earth to eternity. 

My choices and decisions concerning my family, job and everything else about my life are founded on the Word. I am full of God’s might; led and guided by the Spirit always! I function by His power and glory today, full of the Spirit in wisdom, having a deep spiritual understanding of all things!

I am more than a man, the spirit of perfection is at work in me. I live out the supernatural life naturally, demonstrating the glory, wisdom, and excellence of divinity. I am joined to the Lord and have become inseparable with Him, bearing fruits of His righteousness that is inherent in my spirit. I am loaded, my life is like a well-watered garden. 

I am fruitful and productive; making progress in every area of my life. I am complete in Christ, and every facet of my life is perfected for excellence. 

The Spirit guides and inspires me to take actions that are consistent with the Father’s will; actions that guarantee evident, and unstoppable progress, increase, and blessings for me. Glory to God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL.

DATE: TUESDAY 13TH JULY, 2021.

THEME: SECRETS OF BLESSED MARRIAGE.

MEMORISE:
“And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.”
(Genesis 2:18)

READ: Ephesians 5:21-25 (KJV)

21. Submitting yourselves one to another in the fear of God.

22. Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord. 

23. For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church; and he is the saviour of the body.

24. Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.

25. Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;

There are secrets of blessings in marriage. The first secret is the knowledge of the reason for marriage. It takes great commitment for a marriage to succeed and be blissful.

Our Bible reading for today shows us some principles that will help us to make our marriages work. The first one is mutual submission as believers in Christ. 

The Bible says in Ephesians 5:21:
Submitting yourselves one to another in the fear of God.

(1 Corinthians 7:3-4) explains further:

Let the husband render unto the wife due benevolence: and likewise also the wife unto the husband. The wife hath not power of her own body, but the husband: and likewise also the husband hath not power of his own body, but the wife.

Another principle is the submission of the wife.

The Christian wife must learn to submit to her husband. When she does, she receives blessings that money cannot buy:
For after this manner in the old time the holy women also, who trusted in God, adorned themselves, being in subjection unto their own husbands: Even as Sara obeyed Abraham, calling him lord: whose daughters ye are, as long as ye do well, and are not afraid with any amazement.
(1 Peter 3:5-6)

It is dangerous for a woman to go into a marriage with a man she would not willingly submit herself to; it is better that such a woman does not marry at all. 

When the word of God says “Wives, submit…” some people take it as a piece of advice rather than the express command it is. It must be obeyed. 

In fact, the Bible goes further to reveal the degree of the submission; it says in Ephesians 5:24:

…as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in everything.

You would know a virtuous woman by the extent of her submission to her husband. 

I thank God that I have found in my wife a virtuous woman whose price is far above rubies (Proverbs 31:10). 

May the Lord bless your home with eternal peace, in the mighty name of Jesus.

ACTION POINT:
Wives, take practical steps towards voluntary submission to your husbands. Husbands, render love and tenderness to your wives. Also, please join me in praying for my wife as she celebrates her birthday today

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A ADEBOYE.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:
Job 5-6

HYMN 5: GOD GIVE US CHRISTIAN HOMES.

God give us Christian homes!
Homes where the Bible is loved and taught,
Homes where the Master’s will is sought,
Homes crowned with beauty Thy love hath wrought;
God give us Christian homes

Homes where the father is true and strong,
Homes that are free from the blight of wrong,
Homes that are joyous with love and song;
God give us Christian homes

Homes where the mother in queenly quest,
Strives to show others Thy way is best,
Homes where the Lord is an honoured guest.
God give us Christian homes;

Homes where the children are led to know
Christ in His beauty who loves them so,
Homes where the altar fire burn and glow
God give us Christian homes;
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY

DR PAUL ENENCHE

TUESDAY 13 JULY 2021.

TOPIC: KEY THOUGHTS ON LOVE

SCRIPTURE: Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.
1 Corinthians 13:1

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Prayer equals noise without love. 

It has been established that the lifestyle of love is critical to our existence on the earth and our destiny in eternity. Walking in love is beneficial for our existence on the earth as well as our eternity in heaven. 

In our study today, I will give you two key thoughts on love.

1. Speaking in Tongues Equals Noise without Love

Prayer equals noise without love. 

1 Corinthians 13:1 says,

Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.

This means, if a person speaks with the tongues of men and that of angels but does not walk in love, he is a noise-making machine.

Today, there are many people who pray and think that they are really praying, meanwhile, the only thing God hears is noise because they lack love. They don’t love their wives, children or neighbours. They harbour bitterness and unforgiveness, yet, they pray. To such people, when they pray, God says, “You are making noise. Your prayer is noise before me”.

2. Insight Is a Waste without Love 

1 Corinthians 13:2 makes it clear that if a person has all prophetic powers, the gifts of revelation, and knows everything but does not walk in love, it profits nothing. This means, insight is a waste without love. 

Light, revelation or insight can do no good without love. This is why we have a lot of people who know a lot of Scriptures but nothing to show for what they know because they have no love.

Beloved, make up your mind to walk in love.

Remember this: Prayer equals noise without love. 

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Make up your mind to walk in love by all means.

2. Dispel all forms of bitterness, anger, hatred and resentment in your life.

PRAYER: Lord, I ask that You deliver me from anything that will jeopardize my walk in love with You. Deliver me from bitterness and hatred Lord, in Jesus’ Name. 

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: THE PRACTICE OF LOVE (PART 1)

QUOTE: Bitterness and hatred are the opposites of love and forgiveness and these are the opposites of the nature of God and of what God stands for. Culled from “AM I BITTER?” by Dr (Mrs) Becky Paul-Enenche.

DAILY READING: Song of Songs 3-5

REFLECTION: Love for God and man is the true test of true spirituality. Every distance travelled on the spiritual journey in the absence of love is a total waste of effort.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: You shall not waste your life - spirituality with productivity is your portion in Jesus’ Name.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM