The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Wednesday 7th July
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES, 

WEDNESDAY 7TH JULY 2021. 

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

TOPIC: CONSCIOUSLY STAY IN THE WORD

Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee (Isaiah 26:3).

To see your life go from grace to grace, make giant leaps of faith, and experience the uplifting power of God, you have to make certain decisions. The first is to surround yourself with the right information, and that can only be gotten from God’s Word.

If you’re not giving yourself to God’s Word as you should, there’ll be other information that’ll come to you, albeit, negative, to keep you from living a life of victory. Make a conscious decision to study and meditate on the Word; let the Word of God dwell in you richly. Discipline yourself to keep listening to the Word of God, day in, day out.

You might say, “It’s a busy world; how do I create the time to consistently listen to, or study the Word?” While you are dressing up in the morning getting ready for work, or even while you’re on the go, listen to a message on your device. This is one sure way to constantly bombard your mind with the Word of God so that your faith will keep growing to meet the challenges and the crises of life in the present hour.

If you stay in the word, your faith will be strong. Romans 10:17 says, “So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God. Perhaps you commute long distance to work every day; maximize those times. If you’re on the bus or train, put your earplugs on; shut the world out and listen to God. If you aren’t driving, get out any of our books, be it in print or digital format and study; inundate your mind with thoughts from God’s Word.

Your spirit has ears that are different from your physical ears; so, don’t stop listening to the Word. When the crises of life come, your faith will prevail; you’ll always win. Take advantage of our different platforms, like the Pastor Chris Digital Library (PCDL), the Rhapsody of Realities mobile app (where you can download Rhapsody of Realities and our other books) and build your life with the Word of God. Listen to, and study these materials, not just once but consistently, until the message gets into your spirit and stays. That’s what will produce the results you desire.

PRAYER

Dear heavenly Father, I give you thanks for the opportunity to be blessed by your precious Word today. I consciously stay on your Word through study and meditation: thus, my faith stands strong and victorious in the day of adversity, in Jesus’ mighty Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: 1 John 5:4 For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, [even] our faith.
2 Corinthians 3:18 But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, [even] as by the Spirit of the Lord.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan: Acts 18:24-19:1-7 & Job 12-14

2-Year Bible Reading Plan: Luke 7:11-17 & Joshua 1-2

#TALKINGSESSION 

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for Your grace and peace that are multiplied in my life. Thank You for bringing me into a place of glorious rest in Christ Jesus, where I don’t struggle but enjoy a blissful life of success and victory. 

You have set me over the nations and over the kingdoms, to proclaim Your goodness and declare Your faithfulness to the ends of the earth. 

Your righteousness is established in the nations, and the Gospel of Christ prevails and is glorified in all the earth. I thank You for blessing me with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places, in Christ Jesus.

I don’t lack anything good because all things are mine. Thank You, Lord, for You have the right people to help me, at the right time, and in the right places. I belong to Christ; therefore, I am the seed of Abraham and an heir according to the promise. 

I am Christ’s extension in the earth, His outstretched arm to a dying and hurting world. I unveil His blessings and dispense His goodness, wisdom, and love; I am His light in a dark world. Hallelujah!

I am the living tabernacle of Almighty God; wherever I go, God goes; He lives in every fibre of my being, every bone of my body, and every cell of my blood. Nothing of darkness is in me. NO sickness, disease, or infirmity can lodge in me.

I cut out any disease-germ or growth that tries to attach itself to my body, in the Name of Jesus, and I continually glorify God in my spirit and my body as I walk in divine health today and always.

I am indestructible and can do all things through Christ who strengthens me from within, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: WEDNESDAY 7TH JULY 2021

THEME: WATCH THE COMPANY YOU KEEP

MEMORISE:

Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful. Psalm 1:1

READ: Mark 14:54, 66-71.

54 And Peter followed him afar off, even into the palace of the high priest: and he sat with the servants, and warmed himself at the fire.

66 And as Peter was beneath in the palace, there cometh one of the maids of the high priest:
67 And when she saw Peter warming himself, she looked upon him, and said, And thou also wast with Jesus of Nazareth.
68 But he denied, saying, I know not, neither understand I what thou sayest. And he went out into the porch; and the cock crew.
69 And a maid saw him again, and began to say to them that stood by, This is one of them.
70 And he denied it again. And a little after, they that stood by said again to Peter, Surely thou art one of them: for thou art a Galilaean, and thy speech agreeth thereto.
71 But he began to curse and to swear, saying, I know not this man of whom ye speak.

Our obedience to 1 Thessalonians 5:22 urging us to abstain from every appearance of evil saves us from calamity. The Bible on many occasions warns us against keeping company of the ungodly, so that we are not entangled with their wickedness. For example, the Bible says in Proverbs 1:10:
“My son, if sinners entice thee, consent thou not.”

The Bible also says:
Be not deceived: evil communications corrupt good manners. 1 Corinthians 15:33.

The Bible reading for today shows the Peter did three deadly things that fostered his denial of Jesus Christ: he was following Jesus from afar (from a distance). It is possible that he would have received courage from the Master if he had followed Jesus closely. Secondly, even though Jesus had asked the soldiers to allow His disciples to leave, Peter ignored this request. He followed Jesus, though fearfully, to the palace of the high priest. This is why Jesus told the Laodicean Church to be either hot or cold (Revelation 3:14-16). Thirdly, on getting to the palace of the high priest, Peter sat with the servants and warmed himself at the fire (Mark 14:66-67). One could wonder what Peter was still doing in that place up to the point where he was confronted with the fact that he had been with Jesus. the answer is not far-fetched-he was enjoying the warmth of the fire with the ungodly.

Beloved, let us be wary of the comfort zones of life; they may be physically comfortable but not spiritually ideal. Some Christians cannot distinguish between spiritually conducive environments and locations that are detrimental to Christian living. A Christian sharing an apartment with a member of the opposite sex due to accommodation issues, is simply playing with the fire of lust and it would soon burn him or her. Let us be guided by the Holy Spirit at all times.

ACTION POINT:
Study your environment to see whether it is conducive for your spiritual growth, and take wise steps to avoid temptation.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Psalm 51-53.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 22:   STAND UP, STAND UP FOR JESUS.

1. Stand up, stand up for Jesus! ye soldiers of the cross;
Lift high His royal banner, it must not suffer loss:
From vict’ry unto vict’ry, His army shall He lead,
Till every foe is vanquished, and Christ is Lord indeed.

2. Stand up, stand up for Jesus! The trumpet call obey:
Forth to the mighty conflict, in this His glorious day;
Ye that are men now serve Him against unnumbered foes;
Let courage rise with danger, and strength to strength oppose.

3. Stand up, stand up for Jesus! Stand in His strength alone,
The arm of flesh will fail you, ye dare not trust your own;
Put on the gospel armor, and watching unto prayer,
Where calls the voice of duty, be never wanting there.

4. Stand up, stand up for Jesus! the strife will not be long;
This day the noise of battle, the next the victor’s song;
To him that overcometh a crown of life shall be;
He with the King of glory shall reign eternally.
SEEDS OF DESTINY 

DATE: WEDNESDAY 7TH JULY, 2021

TOPIC: KEY THOUGHTS ON MENTALITY

SCRIPTURE: For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he: Eat and drink, saith he to thee; but his heart is not with thee. Proverbs 23:7.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Mentality affects possibility.

Our anchor Scripture makes it clear that mentality determines reality. As a man thinks in his heart, so is he. That is to say the realities of a man’s life are a reflection of the thought of his mind. 

I will like you to take note of these key thoughts on mentality or mind-set: 

1. Mentality sets the limit on destiny

Proverbs 23:7 says, For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he: Eat and drink, saith he to thee; but his heart is not with thee.

If your mind says, “This is where you will remain”, and you agree, that is where you will remain. Your mentality sets the limit on your destiny.

2. Mentality determines possibility (Proverbs 23:7)

Luke 1:45 says, And blessed is she that believed: for there shall be a performance of those things which were told her from the Lord.

Mentality affects possibility. The possibilities you experience in life are determined by your mentality. 

3. Mentality is the determinant of reality 

Things are real twice, first to the mind, and then to the physical eye. For example, the structure of the Glory Dome, Dunamis Int’l Gospel Centre, at the Airport Road, Abuja, was first real in the mind, and then it became real on the earth. The architect has the picture in his mind, before he puts it on paper. 

All truths are parallel. As it is in the physical, so it is in the spiritual. What you think in your mind becomes real in in your life.

My counsel is, change your mind-set positively. Become different so you can overcome what is limiting people around you. 

Remember this: Mentality affects possibility.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Go through today’s message again.

2. Renew your mind daily with the Word of God.

PRAYER: Thank You Lord for Your Word to me today. I receive the grace to renew my mind daily with Your Word, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: KEEPING FAITH ALIVE (PART 1).

QUOTE: Where there is no mentality, there is no opportunity. Culled from “21 FOOLISH THINGS PEOPLE DO” by Dr Paul Enenche.

DAILY READING: Proverbs 28-30

REFLECTION: What thoughts do you allow to occupy your mind? How do you see yourself compared to how God sees you? It determines your outcome in time and eternity.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: The grace to maintain the correct grip on your mind is released in Jesus’ Name.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM