The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Tuesday 6th July
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

TUESDAY 6TH JULY.

BE PLEASED ABOUT TODAY

[And it is, indeed, a source of immense profit, for] godliness accompanied with contentment (that contentment which is a sense of inward sufficiency) is great and abundant gain (1 Timothy 6:6 AMPC).

HSPC... http://healingstreams.tv/zone/UK2Z4
It’s so inspiring to know that as a child of God, you can win and have a glorious life, every day; a life that you can be happy about, every day. A key factor for enjoying your life is learning to enjoy the process of growth; learning to recognise and be satisfied with your present accomplishments as you aspire to greater heights.

Some people are never satisfied with their lives. They carry an air of sadness and discontent all the time. This attitude worsens their situation, so they never really know what it means to be truly joyful. True joy is in fulfilling your God-given purpose—being in God’s place, at God’s time, for God’s purpose in God’s way. Nothing could be more fulfilling than that.

Forget the missteps of yesterday. Don’t be bothered about tomorrow. Enjoy today. The regrets of yesterday and apprehensions about tomorrow are enemies of today’s happiness. If you aren’t satisfied about today, tomorrow’s dreams may never materialise.

Being satisfied about today doesn’t mean shelving your dreams for a greater tomorrow; it just underscores your hopefulness, preparation, anticipation and excitement for a more rewarding future. Hallelujah!

PRAYER

Dear Father, I thank you for being my joy and fulfilment. I delight in who I am, and all you’ve accomplished in, and through me in Christ Jesus. I live victoriously today, conscious and thankful that you perfect all that concerns me; thus, I continually maintain a joyful spirit, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Matthew 6:25-26; Philippians 4:12-13

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Acts 18:1-23 & Job 9-11

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Luke 7:1-10 & Deuteronomy 34

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that I have Joy; overflowing Joy in my life! I am a city on a hilltop; I am well-positioned by the Spirit of God! I am the light of the world, a city that is set on a hill that cannot be hidden. I am visible, and the Spirit of God is magnifying my voice around the nations of the world. 

Today, my spirit is activated to receive God’s guidance, and I am making tremendous progress in my life, and the work of the ministry is prospering in my hands.

The Lord is guiding me on the path of excellence, victory, and increased productivity. The anointing of the Holy Ghost is at work in every fibre of my being, is at work in my ministry, career, finances, academic, family, and in all that concerns me. Hallelujah! 

I am recording great and notable achievements, enjoying my days in success, progress, peace, joy, health, and unending prosperity. Hallelujah!

I am making progress, rising like an edifice higher and higher irrespective of daunting challenges, persecutions, hardship, and troubles around the nations of the world. 

When men are cast down by the challenges of life, my testimony will forever be that there’s a lifting up for me. I live in Christ, and function by the power of the Holy Spirit. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: TUESDAY 6TH JULY 2021

THEME: PRAYERS FOR YOUR COMMUNITY.

MEMORISE:
Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity!  Psalm 133:1

READ: Psalm 133:1-3.
1Behold, how good and how pleasant it is for brethren to dwell together in unity!

2 It is like the precious ointment upon the head, that ran down upon the beard, even Aaron's beard: that went down to the skirts of his garments;

3 As the dew of Hermon, and as the dew that descended upon the mountains of Zion: for there the LORD commanded the blessing, even life for evermore.

PRAYERS: 
1. Father, we thank You for our various communities and how You have kept us through the years. Please, help us to work in unity to bring great development to our community in Jesus’ name.

2. Lord, we cancel every satanic operation in our community. Witches and wizards will never be able to operate in this community in Jesus’ name. 

3. Lord, let Your peace and unity reign in our community. Father, do not let the enemy come between us. Please, keep us in one accord.

4. Father, we decree that the fathers, mothers, youth and children shall enjoy divine safety in our community in Jesus’ name.

5. Lord, let no kidnapper, armed robber, ritualist or any other, evildoer attack our community successfully in Jesus’ name. 

6. Father, let Your light shine forever in our community. Make our community a miracle center in Jesus’ name. 

7. Father, let there be no natural disaster- whether fire, flood or any other kind in our community in Jesus’ name.

8. Father, send helper to our community. Send helpers from every side and let the government of this nation favor our community in Jesus’ name.

9. Father, send helpers to our community, let there be a great salvation of souls in Jesus’ name. Let men be drawn to the light of Your word in Jesus’ name.

10. Father, favor our community so that everything that has been difficult for us to do will now be easy, in Jesus’s name.

11. Father, give our community leaders wisdom to lead us to greater heights in Jesus’ name. Let holiness reign in our community in the mighty name of Jesus. 

12. Pray about that particular thing you want God to do in your community.

13. He will rise on your behalf in the mighty name of Jesus.

THANKSGIVING:
Father, thank you for the men, women youth and children in our community. We are grateful for what You have done and what You will do amongst us.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Psalm 48-50.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 14:   JESUS MY LORD, MY GOD, MY ALL.
1. Jesus, my Lord, my God, my all,
hear me, blest Savior, when I call;
hear me, and from thy dwelling place
pour down the riches of thy grace.

Refrain:
Jesus, my Lord, I thee adore;
O make me love thee more and more.

2. Jesus, too late I thee have sought;
how can I love thee as I ought?
And how extol thy matchless fame,
the glorious beauty of thy name? 

3. 3 Jesus, what didst thou find in me
that thou hast dealt so lovingly?
How great the joy that thou hast brought,
so far exceeding hope or thought! 

4. 4 Jesus, of thee shall be my song;
to thee my heart and soul belong;
all that I have or am is thine,
and thou, blest Savior, thou art mine.
SEEDS OF DESTINY 

DATE: TUESDAY 6TH JULY,2021.
TOPIC:BEING ON TRACK WITH GOD.

SCRIPTURE: Seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. Matthew 6:33

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Until you are on track with God, you will be out of track in life.

Our anchor Scripture makes it clear that if we seek the kingdom of God and His righteousness first, all other things will be added to us. This means, making the kingdom of God your life's priority is key to Kingdom prosperity.

Now, I would like you to take note of the following key points.

1 *Your life is out of order when your priorities are out of order.*(Matthew 6:33 )

When you don't know what is most important to you in life, your life will be out of order. That is to say, when your priorities are out of order, your life is out of order. God must be first in the life of a person whose life must be in order.

2. *Until you get it right with God, you can never get it right in this life and in the life to come.* (Matthew 6:33).

Until you are on track with God, you will be out of track in life. When you see many people who miss road and are confused in life, they do many wrong things because they don't get it right with God.

For instance, many years ago, we used to hear of big names in society who were multi-millionaires and owned major airlines. But today, we don't hear about them anymore because of wrong priorities in life. That will not be your portion in Jesus' Name.

*Remember this*: _until you are on track with God, you will be out of track in life._ 

ASSIGNMENTS: 
1. Set your priorities aright: Make God the priority of your life.
2.  Do not major in minor things and minor in major things.

PRAYER: Lord, I ask that you help me to set my priority aright. I receive the grace to make You and Your Kingdom the first priority of my life, Lord, in Jesus' Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: THE BEGINNING OF WISDOM THE FEAR OF GOD (part 1)

QUOTE: The law of priority is the foundation for prosperity. 
Culled from "21 FOOLISH THINGS PEOPLE DO"by Dr. Paul Enenche.

DAILY READING: Proverbs 25-27 

REFLECTION: How have you prioritized your life? What is the driving force of your life? What is the place of God in your life? That would determine your life's outcome.

PROPHETIC DECLARATIONS/WORD
The grace to remain on track with God is released on and for you in Jesus' Name.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM