The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Monday 5th July
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

MONDAY 5TH JULY.

VESTED WITH ALL POWER

And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels, And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven (Revelation 12:7-8).

The Bible tells us that after the Rapture, there’ll be a war in heaven. Satan and his demons will fight to retain their place in the heavenlies but Michael and his angels will prevail over them, and Satan will be cast out into the earth, meaning that he’ll have no place anymore in the heavenlies.

Someone might be wondering, “Does that mean Satan currently has a place in the heavenlies?” The Bible says he does: “For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places” (Ephesians 6:12).

Ephesians 2:2 also says, “Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience.” Oftentimes, when there’s chaos, anarchy and turmoil in a society, many don’t realize that the devil is behind such things.

From his place in the atmospheric realms, Satan runs families, cities, kingdoms, and nations, determining a lot of things that happen in them. He’s only restrained—his efforts, operations and manoeuvres are only thwarted by the prayers of the saints of God. When we pray, God’s mercy is released and angels are dispatched upon our request and according to His will.

This is why you can’t afford to sit idly by or be complacent while the devil runs rampage in your family, business, city, or nation. You need to learn how to pray and pray the right way. You need to learn how to use the Name of Jesus and stand against the demonic powers that lure men into destruction and foment trouble in the nations of the world and around you.

We’ve been vested with all power and authority in heaven and in the earth to subdue, dominate and decimate satanic powers, their activities, and take charge of our world. We have the power to frustrate the devil and keep him under our feet. We’re not helpless at all. You have the authority to determine what happens in your life, in the lives of your loved ones, in your nation, and around the world by using the Name of Jesus.

PRAYER

I speak in the authority of Jesus, and declare that God’s will, plans and purposes for the Church, and the nations of the world are established; His righteousness rules in men’s hearts and in the nations, because all souls and every nation belong to Jesus Christ! God’s Kingdom is established in the earth, and in the hearts of men, as it is in heaven, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Philippians 2:9-11; Matthew 28:18-20

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Acts 17:16-34 & Job 6-8

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Luke 6:39-49 & Deuteronomy 33

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that the Lord has perfected that which concerns me! I am strong in the Lord, and in the power of His might. I am born of the Word; as Jesus is, so am I in this world. Life is not a mystery unto me because the Holy Spirit teaches me all things. 

The truths of God are unveiled to my spirit, and by them, I dwell continually in the realms of righteousness, peace, and joy in the Holy Ghost.

My life is regulated by the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus; therefore, there’s no death, defeat or failure in my path. My life is upward and forward only. Hallelujah! 

I can never be disadvantaged in life; for I am well positioned in life. I am in Christ; I am seated with Him in the place of authority, over and above all principality, power, and the rulers of the darkness of this world! I am an heir of God; the seed of Abraham, with complete access to an incorruptible inheritance.

I am blessed beyond measure, and everything that is consistent with the good life: increase, progress, success, fruitfulness, productivity and a life of glory are my birthright. Hallelujah! 

refuse to be moved by inflation, economic downturns, and meltdowns because I live in a different plane of life! Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE:  MONDAY 5TH JULY 2021. 

THEME: FEAR NOT.

MEMORISE:

Be strong and of a good courage, fear not, nor be afraid of them: for the LORD thy God, he it is that doth go with thee; he will not fail thee, nor forsake thee. Deuteronomy 31:6

READ: 2 Chronicles 32:7-8

7 Be strong and courageous, be not afraid nor dismayed for the king of Assyria, nor for all the multitude that is with him: for there be more with us than with him:

8 With him is an arm of flesh; but with us is the LORD our God to help us, and to fight our battles. And the people rested themselves upon the words of Hezekiah king of Judah.

In the memory verse of today, Moses the servant of God encourages the children of Israel to be of good courage and not be afraid of their enemies. There are many reasons we cannot afford to be afraid of people. Proverbs 29:25 says:

“The fear of man bringeth a snare: but whoso putteth his trust in the LORD shall be safe.”

Anyone who wants to represent God in the world must be courageous or else he or she would make a mess of his or her divine assignment as in the case of King Saul. When confronted with not obeying God’s instructions to the letter, he said “…I have sinned: yet honour me now, I pray thee, before the elders of my people, and before Israel…” (1 Samuel 15:22-30)

Another reason we should not be afraid of any man or thing is that God is with us. His name is Emmanuel. He Himself said “…I am with you always, even unto the end of the world.” (Matthew 28:20). In Isaiah 43:2-3, the Bible says:
“When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee. For I am the LORD thy God, the Holy One of Israel, thy Saviour: I gave Egypt for thy ransom, Ethiopia and Seba for thee.”

In the face of threats of war from Sennacherib King of Assyria, Hezekiah said in 2 Chronicles 32:8:
“With him is an arm of flesh; but with us is the LORD our God to help us, and to fight our battles. And the people rested themselves upon the words of Hezekiah king of Judah.”

Hebrews 10:35 says:
“Cast not away therefore your confidence, which hath great recompence of reward.”

Never cast away your confidence by giving way to fear. Beloved, I encourage you to fear not and be courageous in whatever situation you may find yourself, and God shall be with you- body, soul and spirit, in Jesus’ name.

PRAYER POINT:

Father, please touch me in the areas where I need Your intervention today. Let my joy be full, in the mighty name of Jesus.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Psalm 46-47.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 4:   CONQUERORS AND OVERCOMERS NOW ARE WE.
1. Conquerors and overcomers now are we,
Thro' the precious blood of Christ we've victory
If the Lord be for us we can never fail,
Nothing 'gainst His mighty power can e'er prevail.

Refrain 

Conquerors are we, thr'o the blood of Jesus
God will give us victory, thro' the blood of Jesus
Through the Lamb for sinners slain,
Yet who lives and reigns again,
More than conquerors are we,
More than conquerors are we.

2. In the name of Israel's God we'll onward press,
Overcoming sin and all unrighteousness;
Not to us but unto Him the praise shall be,
For salvation and for blood bought victory.

3. Unto Him that overcometh shall be given,
Here to eat of hidden manna sent from Heaven,
Over yonder He the victors palm shall bear,
And a robe of white, and golden crown shall wear.
SEEDS ????OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL

BY DR PAUL ENENCHE

MONDAY 05 JULY 2021.

TOPIC: ANSWERED PRAYER THROUGH DEDICATED SERVICE

SCRIPTURE: Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you. 
John 15:16

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: The place of soul-winning is a platform for answered prayers.

Sometime ago, a sister who is a member of our church gave a testimony in church. This sister was active in the field of evangelism. One day she went out for soul-winning in Asaba, Delta State. As she went about her soul-winning assignment, a brother, who is also a dedicated child of God saw her preach to people and said to himself, “This is a wife material”. He then decided to ask her hand in marriage.

From that time, they got talking and their relationship grew. Later, both of them were miraculously posted to Abuja in their respective places of work.  Today, they are happily married. 

The question is, had the sister decided to be an executive Christian in church, doing nothing for God and His Kingdom or refusing to be at the harvest field, would she have known and married the man who is now her husband? Even if she had prayed for God to settle her in marriage, God only answered that request at the place of soul-winning.

So, the place of soul-winning is a platform for answered prayers. 

I met my wife at the place of Ministry. She was on fire for God, preaching in the morning in front of hostels. She was preaching inside buses and I was also doing mine. God used me as an instrument to touch her life, and at that place of assignment for God, we met each other.

Beloved, determine never to be an executive Christian. Make up your mind to win souls for God and the Kingdom.

Remember this: The place of soul-winning is a platform for answered prayers.

ASSIGNMENTS: 

1. Make the assignment of soul-winning your priority assignment.

2. Step out and win souls for God. Engage in practical evangelism.

PRAYER: Lord, I receive the grace to win souls for the Kingdom. Baptize me afresh with the passion for lost souls, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: DIMENSIONS OF DEDICATION (1B)

QUOTE: Be a servant of God. Live in His service. Serving God preserves life. Culled from “15 KINGDOM STRATEGIES FOR SURVIVAL” by Dr Paul Enenche.

DAILY READING: Proverbs 22-24

REFLECTION: The place of prayer is not the only place of answer in the Kingdom. Zechariah got his answer, not while praying but while serving (Luke 1:11.12). Serve, win souls.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: The grace to serve in soul-winning is released on you in Jesus’ Name.

Good morning ??

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM