The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Sunday 4th July
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

SUNDAY 4TH JULY.

THE LAMB OF GOD

I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain… (Revelation 5:6).

When we get to heaven, we won’t find the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit sitting on different thrones; we’ll only find One seated in the fullness of God on the throne, whose Name is Jesus. He’s the lamb at the centre of the throne (Revelation 7:17). He’s the outward expression of the Godhead. Colossians 2:9 says, “For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.” However, looking at our opening verse, one could ask: if Jesus is seated on the throne, who then is the Lamb that stood in the midst of the throne?

In studying the Book of Revelation, you have to understand that prophetic visions and revelations are often given and communicated with symbolisms. This was no different with John the writer of this book. The Lamb here was symbolic.

John didn’t say he saw a man, but a Lamb, which typifies Jesus Christ. This was symbolic of the Father’s relationship with Jesus; it was characteristic of Jesus’ attitude and humility. We learn more about His humility in Philippians 2:6-9

: “Who, although being essentially one with God and in the form of God [possessing the fullness of the attributes which make God God], did not think this equality with God was a thing to be eagerly grasped or retained…He abased and humbled Himself [still further] and carried His obedience to the extreme of death, even the death of the cross! 

Therefore [because He stooped so low] God has highly exalted Him and has freely bestowed on Him the name that is above every name” (AMPC).
Remember the words of the Prophet Isaiah, which also highlights His humility and obedience: “He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened not his mouth: he is brought as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb, so he openeth not his mouth” (Isaiah 53:7).

Jesus is the Lamb that was slain from the foundation of the world (Revelation 13:8) for the sins of all men. John the Baptist called Him the Lamb of God in John 1:29, and Peter in his epistle says the same in 1 Peter 1:19. Now, God has enthroned us with Him in the heavenly realms. We’re seated with Him (Ephesians 2:6), and through us, He demonstrates the exceeding riches of His grace, glory and power. Blessed be His Name forever!

PRAYER

Dear Father, thank you, for the Lord Jesus paid the ultimate price for sin, which man had incurred without a means of settlement. Now, through the Lamb of God, Jesus Christ, sacrificed for us, I’ve been set at liberty to live the triumphant and victorious life in Christ, enthroned with Him in the heavenly realms, and seated with Him in a place of power, authority and dominion. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY

John 1:29; John 1:36

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Acts 17:1-15 & Job 3-5

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Luke 6:31-38 & Deuteronomy 32

#TALKINGSESSION 

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for the impact of Your divine life in my spirit, soul, and body. This divine life surges through my being, destroying and repelling sickness, disease, infirmity, death, poverty, and everything inconsistent with the provisions of the Gospel of Christ. I am invincible, indestructible, and impregnable.

Thank You for the outworking of Your grace in my life, which causes me to grow and manifest the beauty, character, and blessings of Your Spirit. I recognize Your superabundant grace on my life, resulting in favours, promotions, increase, advantage, and innumerable blessings. 

I live by the power of the Spirit that raised Christ from the dead. That power revives and vitalizes my physical body and produces life in me.

I am a life-giver, having been born after Christ, who is the life-giving Spirit. Hallelujah! I declare that no weapon formed against me shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against me in judgment,
I condemn! 

I have God’s mighty protection over my life, family, and loved ones. I live in Christ, far above the evil and darkness in the world, in Jesus’ Name. Amen

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SUNDAY 4TH JULY 2021

THEME: A DIVINE TOUCH

MEMORISE:

Then touched he their eyes, saying, According to your faith be it unto you.
Matthew 9:29

READ:
Matthew 9:20-22

20 And, behold, a woman, which was diseased with an issue of blood twelve years, came behind him, and touched the hem of his garment:

21 For she said within herself, If I may but touch his garment, I shall be whole.

22 But Jesus turned him about, and when he saw her, he said, Daughter, be of good comfort; thy faith hath made thee whole. And the woman was made whole from that hour.

There is tremendous power in a divine touch. A divine touch could be positive or negative. Naaman knew the power in a touch; that was why he was disappointed when Elisha did not come out to welcome him to Samaria. 2 Kings 5:11 describes it thus:

But Naaman was wroth, and went away, and said, Behold, I thought, He will surely come out to me, and stand, and call on the name of the Lord his God, and strike his hand over the place, and recover the leper.

Apart from God touching an individual for healing, a fellow can equally touch the Divine with the hands of faith and get healed, according to our Bible reading of today. Some years ago, during one of our Conventions at the Redemption Camp in Nigeria, the Lord asked us to provide a piece of cloth for people to touch by faith so they could receive their miracles. However, He warned that the people should only touch and not hold the cloth. A man went ahead to grab it instead of touching; it took the special grace of God for him not to die as he began to shake from morning until evening. While others got their miracles by a touch of faith, he got ‘vibrations’ because of faithlessness.

A divine touch can bring the dead to life as we see in the story of the widow of Nain (Luke 7:11-15). The Bible says Jesus only touched the bier of the son of the widow and commanded him to rise; that was all. I pray for you: The Almighty God will touch your unpleasant situation and you will laugh last, in Jesus’ name. The widow of Nain laughed last because of a touch from the Author of life. A touch that comes from faith can work for both the person touching and for the fellow being touched. In Matthew 9:29-30, two blind men cried to Jesus for healing. When Jesus found out that these men had the required faith, He touched their eyes and they received their sight.

The touch of faith is required in order to get a miracle. May your faith be strong enough to get you a divine touch so that you will have great testimonies, in the mighty name of Jesus.

PRAYER POINT:

Father, please touch me in the areas where I need Your intervention today. Let my joy be full, in the mighty name of Jesus.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:
Psalm 43-45

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE

HYMN 6
GREAT IS THY FAITHFULNESS

1. Great is thy faithfulness, O God my Father;
There is no shadow of turning with thee;
Thou changest not, thy compassions, they fail not;
As thou hast been thou forever wilt be.

Refrain:
Great is thy faithfulness!
Great is thy faithfulness!
Morning by morning new mercies I see:
All I have needed thy hand hath provided
Great is thy faithfulness, Lord, unto me!

2. Summer and winter, and springtime and harvest,
Sun, moon and stars in their courses above
Join with all nature in manifold witness
To thy great faithfulness, mercy, and love.

[Refrain]

3. Pardon for sin and a peace that endureth,
Thine own dear presence to cheer and to guide,
Strength for today and bright hope for tomorrow,
Blessings all mine, with ten thousand beside!

[Refrain]
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

DATE: SUNDAY 4th JULY 2021 

TOPIC: THE POWER OF THE BLESSING

The Blessing is the supernatural empowerment of God unto maximal and optimal existence.

SCRIPTURE: And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth. Genesis 1:28.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: The Blessing is the supernatural empowerment of God unto maximal and optimal existence.

The Blessing of God has been confirmed to be one of the most powerful forces on the earth. In Scriptures, the Blessing of God is so powerful that it transformed the lives of people like Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Joseph, Job etc.

Now, what is the Blessing? 

The Blessing is the supernatural empowerment of God unto maximal and optimal existence (Genesis 1:28). 

This means, the Blessing of God on the life of a person makes him to live life at optimal level. A blessed person cannot live a substandard and average life. A blessed person cannot live a life of mediocrity. This is because the Blessing of God is the supernatural empowerment of God that makes a person to live life to the full. 

Now, what is the power of the Blessing?

1. The Blessing imparts the supernatural force for the commencement of new beginnings (Genesis 1:28). 

This is why, in the beginning, it was not money that God gave to Adam. It was the Blessing. It was not a certificate that God gave to Adam in the beginning, but the Blessing. 

2. The Blessing imparts the supernatural force for the activation of potential and the exhibition of productivity (Genesis 1:28).

When the Blessing of God comes upon your life, what you carry inside comes out. When the Blessing of God comes upon your life, you become unusually productive; you cannot be retrenched for redundancy. 

Beloved, I counsel you to crave for the Blessing of God.

Remember this: The Blessing is the supernatural empowerment of God unto maximal and optimal existence.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Refuse the life of struggles and curses.

2. Make up your mind to connect the Blessing of God.

PRAYER: Thank You Lord for Your Word to me today. I ask that You release Your Blessing on my life for optimum productivity, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: THE POWER OF THE BLESSING (PART 1) 

QUOTE: Your blessings and supplies from heaven are at the mercy of what you are wearing. Culled from “WHO ARE YOU?” by Dr Paul Enenche.

DAILY READING: Proverbs 19-21

REFLECTION: What you give to yourself is not as important as what God gives you. What man gives you is not as important as what God gives you. Let God bless you. 

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: The Blessing of God shall make a difference in your life in this season in Jesus’ Name.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM