The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Saturday 3rd July
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES,

SATURDAY 3RD JULY 2021.

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

TOPIC: HE’S THE LORD THAT CROWNS

And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer (Revelation 6:2).

One day while in prayer, I was singing a hymn that went thus: “All hail the power of Jesus name, let angels prostrate fall; bring forth the royal diadem, AND CROWN HIM LORD OF ALL. Suddenly, the Lord stopped me and said, “Crown Him Lord of all? You can’t do it.”

For the first time, I thought about it and realized that no man can crown Him; not even the whole world could. With what will they crown Him? We don’t have a good enough crown to put on Him, neither do we have any authority to bestow on Him. More so, you can’t crown the One who has all authority. All power is His.

It explains why some Bible scholars have difficulties understanding certain portions of Scripture such as Revelation 6:2. It says, “And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; AND A CROWN WAS GIVEN UNTO HIM: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.”

Some think the horse rider in the verse above is Jesus, but He’s not. First, it says the rider had a bow. Jesus never uses a bow; the Bible however says He (Jesus) has a sword (Revelation 2:12). In Revelation 6:2, we read that “…a crown was given unto him....”But a crown wasn’t given to Jesus; He’s the King of kings. The description: “…he went forth conquering and to conquer” isn’t of Jesus, but of the Antichrist.

Jesus will only battle the nations at His second coming. That’s when He’ll ride on a white horse and judge the nations in righteousness. Revelation 19:11-12 says, “And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war. His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.” Notice that a crown wasn’t given to Him; rather, He has many crowns, and He gives crowns (James 1:12; 1 Peter 5:4).

It’s important to know who Jesus really is, and to sing the right songs to worship Him. He is “…the blessed and only Potentate, the King of kings, and Lord of lords; Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power everlasting. Amen” (1 Timothy 6:15-16).

PRAYER

Dear Father, my heart is enlightened to worship you according to your Word—in Spirit and in truth. As I proclaim your Word in psalms, hymns and spiritual songs, and make melody in my heart to you, I set up an atmosphere of thanksgiving and the miraculous. Thank you for the ministry of the Spirit in my life, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

1 Chronicles 16:8-12
Give thanks unto the LORD, call upon his name, make known his deeds among the people. 9 Sing unto him, sing psalms unto him, talk ye of all his wondrous works. 10 Glory ye in his holy name: let the heart of them rejoice that seek the LORD. 11 Seek the LORD and his strength, seek his face continually. 12 Remember his marvellous works that he hath done, his wonders, and the judgments of his mouth;

1 Peter 5:4
And when the chief Shepherd shall appear, ye shall receive a crown of glory that fadeth not away.

James 1:12 CEV
God will bless you, if you don't give up when your faith is being tested. He will reward you with a glorious life, just as he rewards everyone who loves him.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Acts 16:16-40 & Job 1-2

2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Luke 6:20-30 & Deuteronomy 31

#TALKINGSESSION 

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for choosing me to know Your will. I am rooted and grounded in Your Word, producing fruits of righteousness, for Your glory. There’s no cause for stumbling in my path because Your Word lightens my way, and in my path, there’s no darkness, but life, peace, and success.

I am an offspring of the Word; thus, everything that’s of deity in Christ Jesus; in quality and potentialities has been granted to me.
I have received all of His power, glory, might, strength, knowledge, and wisdom -everything that He represents, everything that is contained in Him. 

I am filled with the fullness of the Spirit; I carry God’s maximum load. I am unconquerable! I am not a mere man; my humanity has been supplanted by the life and nature of God. I am God’s living tabernacle; when I move, the Spirit of God moves in me.

My hands have become His hands, and my fingers, His fingers; I am completely immersed in Him and He in me. He sees through my eyes, talks through my mouth, and moves with my body. 

He changes lives through me. Hallelujah! I live every day with the consciousness that I am replete with God; full of Him, in Jesus’ Name. Amen!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SATURDAY 3RD JULY 2021

THEME: THE ALPHA AND OMEGA 

MEMORISE:
I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last. Revelation 23:13

READ: Colossians 3:1-4

1If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.

2 Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth.

3 For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God.

4 When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.

One major attribute of God is that fact that He occupies the beginning and the ending of everything that exists. In other words, when we look at the beginning of everything that exists, the first personality we will find is God and as we travel through eternity, we will still find God. As a matter of fact, this attribute makes Him the God that He is. The implication of the above revelation is that our God is in January of every year and if you are privileged to see December of that same year, you would find Him there, taking charge of every minute until the last day of the year, God is in control of everything that happens, both now and in the future. Nothing catches Him unawares.

Now, what lessons can we learn from these truths about the Almighty God? One, He does not only know our beginning, He determines it. Two, because He determines our beginning, He also determines our ending. Three, because He determines our ending, it is wisdom for us to completely hand over our lives to Him this is because He knows how best to keep it for us. Paul, one of the Apostles of Jesus Christ, being assured and persuaded of this truth, writes in 2 Timothy 1:12:
“For the which cause I also suffer these things: nevertheless I am not ashamed: for I know whom I have believed, and am persuaded that he is able to keep that which I have committed unto him against that day.”

Beloved, I want you to commit your life unto Jesus Christ, whose name is the Alpha and Omega, knowing very well that He knows the end of this year from the very beginning. He will direct your path unto righteousness which is obtainable only through His accomplished work of redemption and He will keep you away from all evil. If you are still contemplating giving your life to Him, please do this today without further delay (2 Corinthians 6:1-2).

The gospel was preached to a man but he decided to postpone the day of his salvation. Unfortunately for him, he died before he could decide for Jesus Christ. This will not be your portion in Jesus’ name. May the Almighty God keep you, bless you and see you through the remaining part of the year in Jesus’ name.

PRAYER POINT:
Father, You are the Alpha and Omega. Please keep my going out and my coming in throughout the rest of this year and lead me in the path of righteousness in Jesus’ name.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Psalm 40-42.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 1:   ALL HAIL THE POWER OF JESUS NAME.
1. All hail the pow’r of Jesus’ Name!
Let angels prostrate fall;
Bring forth the royal diadem,
And crown Him Lord of all!

2. Ye chosen seed of Israel’s race,
Ye ransomed from the fall,
Hail Him Who saves you by His grace,

3. Let every kindred, every tribe,
On this terrestrial ball,
To Him all majesty ascribe,

4. Oh, that with yonder sacred throng
We at His feet may fall!
We’ll join the everlasting song,
And crown Him Lord of all.
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY DR PAUL ENENCHE.

SATURDAY 03 JULY, 2021.

TOPIC: THE WEALTH IN WISDOM.

SCRIPTURE: The crown of the wise is their riches: but the foolishness of fools is folly. Proverbs 14:24.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Anywhere wisdom is on ground, wealth is at home. Wealth travels in the direction of wisdom.

The Scripture makes it clear that the Kingdom of God, through prosperity, shall be spread abroad (Zechariah 1:17). A major feature of the end time is the flow of supernatural resources for the purpose of global evangelization and impact (Haggai 2:8-9). Kingdom prosperity is a major agenda of God for the end time. 

Now, it has been confirmed that there is a connection between wisdom and wealth. The manifestation of wisdom is always the manifestation of wealth. 

In Genesis 41:39-44, we understand that Pharaoh saw the Wisdom of God in the life of Joseph. As a result, he made him lord over the land of Egypt and gave him vestures of fine linen, gold and rings (Genesis 41:42). This clearly shows that where wisdom abounds, wealth also abounds. Wealth follows Wisdom.

Also, in 1 Kings 10:23-25, we saw how wisdom brought Solomon unusual dimension of wealth. King Solomon exceeded all the kings of the earth for riches and for wisdom and all the earth sought to hear his wisdom which God has put in his heart. And as they came to Solomon to hear his wisdom, they brought along vessels of silver and gold to him.

So, anywhere wisdom is on ground, wealth is at home. Wealth travels in the direction of wisdom. Supernatural wealth will follow supernatural wisdom. Therefore, make up your mind to pursue the wisdom of God. 

Remember this: Anywhere wisdom is on ground, wealth is at home. Wealth travels in the direction of wisdom.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Make up your mind to pursue and possess the Wisdom of God.

2. Connect supernatural wealth through the Wisdom of God.

PRAYER: Thank You Lord for Your Word to me today. I receive grace to connect Your Wisdom and manifest Your Wealth in my generation, Lord, in Jesus’ Name. 

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: WISDOM FOR SUPERNATURAL FINANCES (PART 1)

QUOTE: Wisdom is the key to ruling on earth and foolishness is the mystery behind hardship on earth. Culled from “21 FOOLISH THINGS PEOPLE DO” by Dr Paul Enenche.

DAILY READING: Proverbs 16-18

REFLECTION: Light remains the cure for darkness - one light from heaven is enough to trash every darkness of shortage -Trust God for Light.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: Receive a baptism of Divine Wisdom in this season that wipes out every trace of scarcity out of your life in Jesus’ Name.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM