The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Thursday 1st July
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES DAILY DEVOTIONAL

THURSDAY, JULY 1ST 2021.

PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME

THEME: SEALED BY THE HOLY GHOST

…Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads (Revelation 7:3).

After the Rapture of the Church, there’ll be a time of Great Tribulation, according to the Scriptures, particularly during the second half of the seven-year treaty to be signed with Israel and a coalition by the Antichrist, the man of lawlessness.

During this period, 144,000 Jews will be anointed by God to preach the Gospel and get people prepared for the second coming of Christ. While they’re at it, they’d need to be sealed because of the different judgements that would be poured out on the earth throughout that period. Men will be plagued, except those with the seal of God on their foreheads (Revelation 9:4), even as we the Church had been sealed during the Church age.

The Bible says, “In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that Holy Spirit of promise” (Ephesians 1:13). 2 Corinthians 1:21-22 also says, 

“Now he which stablisheth us with you in Christ, and hath anointed us, is God; Who hath also sealed us, and given the earnest of the Spirit in our hearts.” Having received the Holy Spirit, you’ve been sealed by God. Because of this, you have God’s approval, His authority, and His protection.

Therefore, it doesn’t matter what’s happening in the world; refuse to fear. There’s a decree that you shouldn’t be hurt like others; you’re separated, severed from perishing because you believe in Jesus Christ. So, don’t mix fear with your faith. The Kingdom to which you belong, and the life that God has given you, function with the exclusion of fear.
Meditate again on John 3:16: “For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish…” (NKJV). Hallelujah!

CONFESSION

Dear Father, thank you for sending the Holy Spirit, who is the earnest or down payment of the purchased possession, and by whom I’m sealed unto everlasting glory. I take advantage of His ministry, to help, guide, counsel, strengthen and comfort me till Jesus comes; I reign in life as a champion through Him, today and always, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

2 Corinthians 1:21-22 KJV “Now he which stablisheth us with you in Christ, and hath anointed us, is God; who hath also sealed us, and given the earnest of the Spirit in our hearts.”

John 14:16-17 KJV “And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever; even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.”

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING:

1-year Bible Reading Plan:
Acts 15:22-35; Esther 5-7

2-year Bible Reading Plan:
Luke 6:1-11; Deuteronomy 29.

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that I am a peculiar treasure unto God, and He has made me the custodian of eternal verities. I recognize myself as one charged with the divine responsibility of influencing my world with the Gospel of Jesus Christ, and I diligently carry out this glorious ministry today. I am fully equipped with all that I require to finish my course with great joy.

I live in victory, success, health, joy, peace, and righteousness because that is the life God has ordained for me! Through the revelation of God’s Word

I see who I am, and I live according to the picture of me that I see in the Word. I make my way prosperous. My whole being is saturated with the anointing and power of God’s Word, such that thoughts of success, possibilities and glory are inspired within me!

Even now, as I speak accordingly, my life is transformed, adversities are quelled, and negative situations are altered to conform with God’s perfect will for me. Hallelujah!

The wisdom of God is functioning in me; I know what to do in every situation. I am making progress, moving forward, and growing in grace, and in the knowledge of the Lord; and there’s no stopping me! 

My destiny is shaped in line with God’s perfect will for me. Blessed be God. Hallelujah![url=https://wp.me/p9v28c-5kw][/url]

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: THURSDAY 1ST JULY 2021

THEME: THE BREAD OF LIFE INDEED 

MEMORISE:

Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day. John 6:54

READ: Mark 14:22-24.

22 And as they did eat, Jesus took bread, and blessed, and brake it, and gave to them, and said, Take, eat: this is my body.

23 And he took the cup, and when he had given thanks, he gave it to them: and they all drank of it.

24 And he said unto them, This is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many.

Jesus offered His body to His disciples and by extension to us His present-day apostles. An invitation to a Holy Communion Service is an invitation to come and partake in the life of the Life-Giver. The body of Jesus was broken for us and so, when we partake in the Lord’s Super, we are eating Jesus’ body which is meat indeed (John 6:48-50). Whoever eats His body has eternal life.

The significance of the Lord’s Supper resides in its value. The value of a meal is determined by how mush you put into it. To give us the Lord’s Supper, Jesus Christ had to pay a great price by shedding His blood on the cross. The Lord cannot pay such a great price only for us to remain in the congregation of the dead. After so great a price has been paid for such a meal, we must reap the benefits of life to its fullest. Jesus said:
“The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.” John 10:10

The Holy Communion meal positively affects our body, soul and spirit. When you partake in the life-giving meal comprising the broken body of Jesus Christ, value is added to your life. No matter how empty or meaningless life may have seemed, partaking of the Holy Communion meal gives you new life- ensuring that you can have a better life, go further and achieve greater things.

To access the benefits of Holy Communion Meal however, you must first accept and acknowledge Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior, then begin to live by the commandments of the One who paid the supreme price for the salvation of your soul.

You must however be careful not to partake of this meal unworthily (1 Corinthians 11:27-29), as doing so would bring condemnation. This is why many are weak and sickly in the congregation. In order not to partake of the meal unworthy, you must do a self-examination and ensure that you do not have a lifestyle of sexual immorality and other sins.

PRAYER POINT:
Father, please let the broken body and the blood of Jesus Christ, avail for me in all areas of my life in Jesus’ name.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Nehemiah 11-12.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 29:   WHAT CAN WASH AWAY MY STAIN.
1. What can wash away my sin?
Nothing but the blood of Jesus;
What can make me whole again?
Nothing but the blood of Jesus.

o Refrain:
Oh! precious is the flow
That makes me white as snow;
No other fount I know,

2. For my pardon, this I see,
For my cleansing this my plea,

3. Nothing can for sin atone,
Naught of good that I have done,

4. This is all my hope and peace,
This is all my righteousness,

5. Now by this I’ll overcome—
Now by this I’ll reach my home—

6. Glory! Glory! This I sing—
Nothing but the blood of Jesus,
All my praise for this I bring—
SEEDS OF DESTINY

DATE: THURSDAY 1ST JULY 2021
TOPIC: THE COVENANT OF SERVICE

SCRIPTURE: And ye shall serve the Lord your God, and he shall bless thy bread, and thy water; and I will take sickness away from the midst of thee. Exodus 23:25

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: You don’t need to beg God to bless you when you serve Him.

You are welcome to the month of July 2021. In this seventh month, which marks the beginning of the second half of the year, God shall give you a new beginning in Jesus’ Name.

The Book of Isaiah chapter Forty-Three Verse Twenty-One makes it clear that God created us for Himself. This means, we are duty-bound to be dedicated to Him. 

Matthew 4:10 says,

Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.

This means, two major proofs of dedication to God are:  Worship and Service. A dedicated person is known by his worship of and service to God. So, a life that is not lived in worship and service to God is a life wasted for time and eternity. 

Now, it is important to know that service in the Kingdom is not just an action but a covenant. Serving God is not just an activity. Service in the Kingdom of God is a covenant walk. This means, when a man fulfils the duty of service, God responds to that action in manifestation. 

To put this in another way, where man is duty-bound to serve his Creator, the Creator is duty-bound to respond to that service with the blessing. You don’t need to beg God to bless you when you serve Him.

My counsel is, understand that service is a covenant and make up your mind to serve God wholeheartedly.

Remember this: You don’t need to beg God to bless you when you serve Him.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Go through today’s study again and understand that service is a covenant walk with God.

2. In the light of this revelation, make up your mind to be brutally dedicated to God in order to reap the rewards of service.

PRAYER: Thank You Lord for the revelation of Your Word to me. I ask for the grace to be dedicated to You in Kingdom service, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: THE COVENANT OF SERVICE (PART 1).

QUOTE: Living in His service is living to serve Him; it is a secret of preservation. Culled from “15 KINGDOM STRATEGIES FOR SURVIVAL” by Dr Paul Enenche.

DAILY READING: Proverbs 10-12

REFLECTION: What are you living for? Into what direction are you channelling your life’s time, energy and resources? It determines your outcome in eternity. 

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: May you never miss out of your Blessing in life as you dedicatedly serve the LORD in Jesus’ Name.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM