The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Wednesday 30th June
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

WEDNESDAY 30TH JUNE.

TRUST AND LIVE IN THE WORD

But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves…But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed (James 1:22-25).

The Word of God is immutable and infallible; its integrity is unquestionable. The Word is able to produce in and for you the message that it bears. God’s Word is everything. Any change or miracle you desire in life is possible through the Word. God’s Word is His material for your blessing, which is why you must get the Word into your spirit; trust and live in the Word.

God’s response to you, His solution to every problem, is His Word. To those who were afflicted and in distress, Psalm 107:20 says, “He sent his word, and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions.” When He wanted to launch Abraham to a new level in his life, He gave him the Word. He said to him, “Neither shall thy name any more be called Abram, but thy name shall be Abraham; for a father of many nations have I made thee” (Genesis 17:5).

Though Abraham had no physical descendants at the time, in the mind of God, he was the father of many nations. That was God’s destiny for him, a destiny created through God’s Word.

Don’t assume that as long as God has given a word concerning you, it’ll come to pass; you have a role to play. You must connect to and align yourself with His message to you to experience the blessings thereof.

God’s Word is full of power, and that power is real and available to us. However, the way to make contact with that power and use it to your benefit is walking in the Word, being a doer of the Word. It’s the doers—not the hearers of the Word—that are blessed. Read our theme scripture again.

PRAYER

Dear Father, I thank you for the blessings of living in your Word. Through the Word and the Holy Spirit, I’m guided in divine wisdom to walk in, and fulfil your destiny for my life, bringing you glory as I produce works and fruits of righteousness, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Matthew 7:24-27; Psalm 107:17-20; Isaiah 55:10-11

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Acts 15:1-21 & Esther 1-4

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Luke 5:27-39 & Deuteronomy 28

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that I will never live outside of God’s plan for me. My life only goes in the direction of the Son of God! I am filled with the fullness of God, loaded with all power, glory, might, and grace of divinity! 

I am an associate of the God-kind, with the totality of divinity tabernacled in my spirit and uniquely expressed through me. Failure is not a part of me, therefore, I cannot fail in life; I can only be a wonder and an outstanding success, just like Jesus. Hallelujah!

In all I do, I am empowered to prosper. I refuse to be disadvantaged; for the God that does the unimaginable is shining through me, and as He is, so am I in this world. I am founded on the Rock; there’s no area of darkness in my life.

The true light that lightens every man’s world has illuminated my life. I am bold and courageous, fear has no place in me; for the Father has not given unto me a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.

I have a sound mind and the Spirit of excellence is at work in me. My spirit is inundated with the anointing, such that it permeates my soul and moves upon my physical body, thereby making me invulnerable every day to the assaults of the devil, and victorious everyday. Blessed be God!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE:  WEDNESDAY 30TH JUNE 2021. 

THEME: MATERIAL PROSPERITY IS UNRELIABLE.

HYMN 11:   I NEED THEE EVERY HOUR.
1. I need Thee every hour, most gracious Lord;
No tender voice like Thine can peace afford.

o Refrain:
I need Thee, oh, I need Thee;
Every hour I need Thee;
Oh, bless me now, my Savior,
I come to Thee.

2. I need Thee every hour, stay Thou nearby;
Temptations lose their pow’r when Thou art nigh.

3. I need Thee every hour, in joy or pain;
Come quickly and abide, or life is vain.

4. I need Thee every hour; teach me Thy will;
And Thy rich promises in me fulfill.

5. I need Thee every hour, most Holy One;
Oh, make me Thine indeed, Thou blessed Son

MEMORISE:
For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul? Mark 8:36

BIBLE READING: Revelation 3:14-19.

14 And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;

15 I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot.

16 So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

17 Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:

18 I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.

19 As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.

Many times in the Scripture, Jesus warns believers against the lust of the world. As Christians, we are enjoined to set our affections on heavenly things so that we would not be drawn into covetousness. Our memory verse today poses a great question that every believer must reflect on.

Beloved, whet is your spiritual state today? In today’s Bible reading, our Lord accused the Church in Laodicea of being lukewarm; they were neither hot nor cold. What could have been carried away by their material prosperity. Unfortunately, the Church today is just like the one in Laodicea; services have now become jamborees and we have ministers who are not genuine. Jesus described the Church in revelation 3:17 as “…. wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked:” This tells us one thing: if not properly managed, material prosperity could be very dangerous.

It may be easier for a person to fast when he barely has something to eat, than when his or her kitchen is loaded with all sorts of food. I remember many years ago when my meal was one finger of plantain per day. In those days if I dared eat two in a day, I would have to fast the following day. It takes the grace of God and strong determination to fast when your storehouse is full of assorted food. In the same vein, it may not take a long time for a woman to dress up for Church service on Sunday morning when all she has is just two pairs of shoes. However, when she has to choose matching shoes among many pairs, she may end up struggling to get to church on time. If King Solomon could ask God to take away the vanity of riches from him, how much more should we (Proverbs 30:7-9).

God called on Adam after he had sold himself to Satan and the three main temptations in history- the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life. He responded by saying he was hiding because he realized that he was naked. He was right: riches without God is spiritual nakedness. Beloved, don’t be deceived. Only Jesus Christ can satisfy; nothing else can- not even the possession of the whole world.

PRAYER POINT:
Father, please set me on fire for You so that I may remain hot even until Your second coming.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Nehemiah 9-10.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE .
SEEDS????? OF DESTINY 

DAILY DEVOTIONAL QUIDE

DATE: WENSDAY 30TH JUNE 2021

WRITTEN BY PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

TOPIC: THE PROFIT OF FAITH

Faith makes life colourful, beautiful, and wonderful.

SCRIPTURE?: For unto us was the gospel preached, as well as unto them: but the word preached did not profit them, not being mixed with faith in them that heard it. Hebrews 4:2

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY?: Faith makes life colourful, beautiful, and wonderful.

The Scripture makes it clear that faith is valuable. Faith is profitable. The Word of God will profit you, when it is mixed with faith. The Bible says:

What doth it profit, my brethren, though a man say he hath faith, and have not works? can faith save him? James 2:14,

Take note of, “What doth it profit…”.

So, faith has profits. Faith adds value to life. This means, a great measure of value can be lost where faith is absent. Life can be practically valueless without faith. Life can be practically lacking in profit where faith is absent.

The question is: what is the value or profit of faith? What value or profit does faith bring?

Faith enhances both the quality and durability of life.

Faith makes life worth living. You don’t wish for death in the life of faith. Life is not a burden when lived in faith. Faith makes life colourful, beautiful, and wonderful. Faith makes life worth living. No wonder, the just shall live by faith (Habakkuk 2:4, Romans 1:17).

By the operation of faith, Lazarus was not permitted to remain dead even after being buried. Martha confronted Jesus with a declaration of faith first (John 11:21-23). And later on, Jesus said, I told you, if you believe you would see the glory of God.

Beloved, if your life is lacking colour, worth, value, or beauty, you need to shift it from that realm of colourlessness to the realm of colourfulness by the operation of faith.

Remember this: Faith makes life colourful, beautiful, and wonderful.

ASSIGNMENTS:
1. Build your faith by studying the Word of God daily.

2. Consistently declare the Word of God into your life.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE??: THE PROFIT OF FAITH

PRAYER?: Lord, I strongly believe in You and in Your Word concerning my life. I declare that as I keep looking up to You Lord, I shall see the profits of my faith in You, Lord in Jesus’ Name.

DAILY BIBLE READING?: Proverbs 7-9

QUOTE: As long as your hope is alive, your help is on the way. And as long as your faith is alive, your change must come. Culled from 30 SECRETS TO THE TOP by Dr Paul Enenche.

REFLECTION??: Has your life been devoid of Scriptural profit? Is it without colour and dignity? That ought not to be. You were created in the image and likeness of the glorious God. Get in the word. Light your faith with insight and shine forth.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD?️?: From this moment, your God-ordained influence and impact shall be made possible in Jesus’ Name.

Good morning??

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM