The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Tuesday 29th June
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES, 

TUESDAY 29TH JUNE 2021. 

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

TOPIC: HIS INVIGORATING POWER IN YOU

That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man (Ephesians 3:16).

When the Holy Spirit came to live in the quarters of your heart, you ceased to be an ordinary being. Many have received the Holy Spirit, speaking in tongues, but they haven’t understood this truth; they haven’t been taught what the Holy Spirit has the power and ability to do inside them.

The Holy Spirit living inside you makes you a superman! That’s what the Apostle Paul was referring to in our theme verse. He prayed that God’s people be “strengthened with might by His Spirit in the inner man.” The word “strengthened” is to be invigorated with might.

The Bible tells us that when the children of Israel were brought out of Egypt and headed for the Promised Land, “...there was not one feeble person among their tribes”*_ (Psalm 105:37). None of them had to be carried because he or she was too weak. They were divinely invigorated. It’s the same with you today, and even better.

Now that you’ve received the Holy Spirit, your hitherto mortal body has been quickened—made alive. You can live without any form of weakness in your body. Romans 8:10 tells us that since Christ now lives in you, even if your body had been ravaged by sickness and disease, the Spirit gives it life because of righteousness. That’s divine vitalization.

Christ in you—the Holy Ghost in you— is your assurance of healing, divine health and a glorious life in Christ Jesus. But if you’re not taught this, it’ll not be real in your life. That’s why you find many Christians who believe it’s okay to be sick; no! Christians aren’t supposed to be sick; not when you have the Holy Spirit.

The Bible says your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit (1 Corinthians 6:19). The Holy Spirit perambulates your body (2 Corinthians 6:16). How can sickness thrive in your body, where the Holy Spirit perambulates? What you need is to be more conscious of the indwelling of the Holy Spirit, of His power and glory in you. Hallelujah!

CONFESSION

I’m constantly invigorated by the Holy Spirit who dwells in me. He gives me supernatural power, the miracle-working ability to perform. There’s no weakness in me, because the Holy Spirit, the very embodiment of all glory, dominion and strength, lives in me in His fullness; and He keeps my spirit, soul and body invigorated and ever alive. Glory to God!

FURTHER STUDY

Ephesians 1:18-19
The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints, 19 And what [is] the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power,

Romans 8:10-11
And if Christ [be] in you, the body [is] dead because of sin; but the Spirit [is] life because of righteousness. 11 But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.

Ephesians 3:20
Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Acts 14 & Nehemiah 11-13

2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Luke 5:12-26 & Deuteronomy 27

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that this is the day that the Lord has made; I choose to rejoice and be glad in it. My day is blessed, and everything within my world conforms to God’s will and purpose for me. I am mightily blessed of the Lord! My mind is anointed to think excellent thoughts. 

I am always inspired by the Word, to think on things that are true, honest, just, pure, lovely, and of good report. The Word of God is building my faith strong and exposing me to the realities of the Kingdom. My faith will never stand on the wisdom of men but on the Word of God.

I choose to walk by faith and not by sensory perceptions! With my spirit, I take a hold of the realities of the Kingdom, walking in divine health, prosperity, favour, and victory. 

My life only goes in the upward and forward direction because the Father has chosen and ordained me to be productive in all aspects of my life! My mind is anointed for growth and supernatural accomplishment!

The eyes of my spirit are enlightened to see the right opportunities and I am well positioned to eat of the good of the land. I know what to do; I know when to do what to do; and I know how to do what to do, through the guidance and light that I have received from the Holy Spirit and the Word. 

I am making progress and winning every day, by the power of the spirit which is at work in me mightily. Glory to God!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: TUESDAY 29TH JUNE 2021

THEME: WHAT SIDE ARE YOU ON?

MEMORISE:

The Son of man indeed goeth, as it is written of him: but woe to that man by whom the Son of man is betrayed! good were it for that man if he had never been born. Mark 14:21

READ: Mark 14:17-21

17 And in the evening he cometh with the twelve.

18 And as they sat and did eat, Jesus said, Verily I say unto you, One of you which eateth with me shall betray me.

19 And they began to be sorrowful, and to say unto him one by one, Is it I? and another said, Is it I?

20 And he answered and said unto them, It is one of the twelve, that dippeth with me in the dish.

21 The Son of man indeed goeth, as it is written of him: but woe to that man by whom the Son of man is betrayed! good were it for that man if he had never been born.

There are basically two sides of life- the right and the wrong. When we consider the role Judas Iscariot played in the crucifixion of Jesus, we cannot sympathize with him. This is because, although someone had to betray the Savior, it did not have to be Judas. As a matter of fact, Jesus had warned the disciples in John 6:70, saying:
“..Have not I chosen you twelve, and one of you is a devil?”

Why was it Judas who betrayed Jesus? Juda Iscariot’s greed pushed him to sell Jesus out. John 12:4-6 says he was a thief, always stealing from the treasury. In Colossians 3:5, we are enjoined to mortify the parts of our bodies which push us to commit sin. We are also to run away from those sins like covetousness and greed that can easily get us entangled. Had Judas done this, perhaps he would not have fallen prey to the deceit of the devil. Cain was another person who led a negative life; he murdered his brother as a result of envy. Rather than finding out why God rejected his sacrifice, he jealously killed his godly brother. He never knew peace afterwards (Genesis 4:10-15). Reuben, the first son of Jacob also led a negative life of adultery to the point that he slept with his father’s wife (Genesis 49:3-4). His father cursed him, saying that he would not excel.

Beloved, it is better not to be born at all than to be born and go to hell. Jesus warned Judas Iscariot but it was to no avail. That was why what he got from the King of kings and the Lord of lords was ‘woe’. What a worthless and negative life! All the years he spent following the Master were wasted for thirty pieces of silver!

Before you crucify Judas Iscariot, look inward and see whether you are wearing the same shoe as he. If you are, repent today and begin to live on the right side of life as a child of the Most High.

PRAYER POINT:
Father, help me not to do anything that would hinder Your plan for me, in the mighty name of Jesus.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Nehemiah 7-8.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 2:   AMAZING GRACE! HOW SWEET THE SOUND.

1. Amazing grace! How sweet the sound
That saved a wretch like me!
I once was lost, but now am found;
Was blind, but now I see.

2. ’Twas grace that taught my heart to fear,
And grace my fears relieved;
How precious did that grace appear
The hour I first believed.

3. Through many dangers, toils, and snares,
I have already come;
’Tis grace hath brought me safe thus far,
And grace will lead me home.

4. The Lord has promised good to me,
His Word my hope secures;
He will my Shield and Portion be,
As long as life endures.

5. Yea, when this flesh and heart shall fail,
And mortal life shall cease,
I shall possess, within the veil,
A life of joy and peace.

6. The earth shall soon dissolve like snow,
The sun forbear to shine;
But God, who called me here below,
Will be forever mine.

7. When we’ve been there ten thousand years,
Bright shining as the sun,
We’ve no less days to sing God’s praise
Than when we’d first begun.
*SEEDS ???? OF DESTINY*

29th June, 2021.
Daily Devotional by Dr. Pastor Paul Enenche.
*TOPIC: BE A JOY CONTRIBUTOR.*

*What you give to others determines what God will give to you in this life and in the life to come.*

SCRIPTURE?: "But a certain Samaritan, as he journeyed, came where he was: and when he saw him, he had compassion on him, And went to him, and bound up his wounds, pouring in oil and wine, and set him on his own beast, and brought him to an inn, and took care of him". Luke 10:33-34

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY?: What you give to others determines what God will give to you in this life and in the life to come.

*MESSAGE?️:* It has been confirmed that the nature of man is the nature of love because man was made in the Image of God who is Love (1 John 4:8).

Man under-lives (that is, living under his potentials) and mis-lives when he attempts to live outside his nature.

So, it is crucial to understand what love is, so we can walk in love and experience the benefits of loving.

Now, what is love all about?

Today, we shall be looking at the fact that Love is about adding to the joy and fulfilment in the lives of others.

A person who is walking in love is someone I would call a major joy contributor. That was what the Samaritan did as seen in our anchor Scripture.

You know, there are people you encounter and they take away your joy. For instance, wicked people like thieves, robbers, killers, etc.

Beloved, what you give to others determines what God will give to you in this life and in the life to come.

Ask yourself these questions: All the people around me, am I contributing to their joy or I’m contributing to their sorrow and pain? Is my wife happy that she is married to me? Is my husband more excited because I am his wife or he is afraid of returning home every day because of the terror that is waiting for him at home? Are my children happy with me? Are my friends and associates happy with my actions?

Beloved, determine to show love by adding to the joy and fulfilment of others.

Remember this?: What you give to others determines what God will give to you in this life and in the life to come.

*ASSIGNMENTS:*

*1.Put a smile or laughter on someone’s face today.*

*2.Look out for someone you can assist and it will bring joy to them and to God.*

*3.Ask God to deliver you from robbers and stealers of joy.*

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE??: "THE PRINCIPLES AND POWER OF LOVE."

PRAYER??: Lord, I receive the grace to inject joy into people’s lives. Bless me and let me be a channel of blessing to others Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

DAILY BIBLE READING?: Proverbs 4-6

QUOTE: "Making a difference is more profitable than making a living."

REFLECTION?: To your generation, you are either a Blessing or a Burden; an asset or a concern. What have you been to all who have come in contact with your life so far? What is the memory of people regarding their encounters with you?

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD??️: The Grace to function as a generational asset is released for you in Jesus’ Name.
                 *Good Morning*??

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM