The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Monday 28th June
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

MONDAY 28TH JUNE.

IT’S IN YOUR MOUTH

Giving thanks unto the Father…Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son (Colossians 1:12-13)

In Exodus 17, the Bible shows us that the Amalekites became one of Israel’s enemies in the early periods of their history. So, Moses said to Joshua, “Choose men, and go and fight with Amalek; but I’ll go up to the mountain of God with the rod of God in my hand” (Exodus 17:9). Exodus 17:10 says, “So Joshua did as Moses had said to him, and fought with Amalek: and Moses, Aaron, and Hur went up to the top of the hill.”

While the battle was raging, Aaron and Hur noticed that whenever Moses held up his hands, Israel prevailed, and when he lowered his hands, the Amalekites prevailed. The Bible says they “…took a stone, and put it under him, and he sat thereon; and Aaron and Hur stayed up his hands, the one on the one side, and the other on the other side; and his hands were steady until the going down of the sun” (Exodus 17:12).

As a result, Joshua, leading the army of Israel, discomfited Amalek: “And Joshua discomfited Amalek and his people with the edge of the sword” (Exodus 17:13). But the war was won from the mountain, through the lifting up of Moses’ hands; they controlled things in the earth, from the spiritual realm.

On a previous occasion, God had said to Moses, when the Israelites, being chased by the Egyptians, came before the red sea, “Stretch out your hand over the sea and divide it” (Exodus 14:16). But in Joshua’s day, the revelation progressed; it was about where the soles of their feet shall tread upon: “Every place that the sole of your foot shall tread upon, that have I given unto you, as I said unto Moses” (Joshua 1:3).

No wonder when it was time for them to cross the Jordan, Joshua didn’t have to stretch his hands over Jordan. The Bible says soon as “…the feet of the priests that bare the ark were dipped in the brim of the water, (for Jordan overfloweth all his banks all the time of harvest,) That the waters… failed, and were cut off: and the people passed over right against Jericho” (Joshua 3:15-16). 

Blessed be God! In our day, it’s even better! We only need to speak from wherever we are, and the power of God will be activated for supernatural results anywhere in the world. The power is in your mouth! The Word is in your mouth. The authority is in your mouth, by the blessed Name of the Lord Jesus Christ! We don’t need to climb up the mountain like Moses; we’re already on the mountain of God! We were born there, for the Bible says we’ve arrived on Mount Zion (Hebrews 12:22). Praise God forever!

CONFESSION

With my mouth, I steer my life in God’s direction for me, in prosperity, health and abundance. I refuse failure, poverty, sickness and anything that’s of darkness. The Word of God is light, and as I speak it forth, darkness is completely obliterated. My victories and triumphant life in Christ are assured. Glory to God!

FURTHER STUDY

Joshua 1:8; Ecclesiastes 8:4; Mark 11:23

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Acts 13:13-52 & Nehemiah 9-10

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Luke 5:1-11 & Deuteronomy 26

#RHEMAFORTODAY 

Say these with me, ‘The Holy Spirit lives in the quarters of my heart; He is the fire and power of my life. His light blazes intensely in my heart, making the Father’s presence real to me, His passion aglow, and His purity aflame in my spirit. 

Every good and perfect gift is from my Father; and by the Holy Spirit, my spiritual eyes are continually opened to recognize those resources, gifts, and talents the Father has placed at my disposal, so I could be a solution provider, both in my life and in the life of God’s people.

I am life-conscious; life works in me! Every fibre of my being, every bone of my body, and every cell of my blood is inundated with divine energy! I will never be defeated because God is at work in me both to will and to do of His good pleasure. I am alive unto God; for greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world. Hallelujah!

Grace and peace are multiplied in my life. That grace working in me is the power of promotion, unending success, and an extraordinary life of excellence, victory, and dominion. I take advantage of it now and always. I refuse anything and everything that is inconsistent with the Father’s perfect will for my life. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: MONDAY 28TH JUNE 2021

THEME: HEARTITUDE

MEMORISE:

And one of them, when he saw that he was healed, turned back, and with a loud voice glorified God, Luke 17:15

READ:  Luke 17:15-19.
15 And one of them, when he saw that he was healed, turned back, and with a loud voice glorified God,

16 And fell down on his face at his feet, giving him thanks: and he was a Samaritan.

17 And Jesus answering said, Were there not ten cleansed? but where are the nine?

18 There are not found that returned to give glory to God, save this stranger.

19 And he said unto him, Arise, go thy way: thy faith hath made thee whole.

Our title is a coinage of the words ‘heart’ and ‘gratitude’ meaning a heart of gratitude. God can perform miracles in the life of anybody; all He demands is gratitude thereafter. Anyone who lacks gratitude will ultimately miss everything good in life, and may not be blessed again. We see this in the story of the ten lepers Jesus healed in our Bible reading for today. Jesus asked:
“….Were there not ten cleansed? but where are the nine? There are not found that returned to give glory to God, save this stranger.”

Although Jesus healed ten lepers, it was the one who returned to testify that was made whole. While the attitude of the other nine couldn’t take them beyond their healing, the one who returned to give thanks got not just healing but wholeness. Jesus certified him as permanently healed. You too can receive perfect miracles if you show gratitude to the one and only miracle worker- Jesus Christ.

Some wise children of God even give promissory gratitude by vowing to do one thing or the other in anticipation of their miracles and it works for them. Hannah is a good example; she promised God that if He would give her a male child, she would gratefully dedicate him to God. In the end, she got more than she asked for- six children in all (1 Samuel 2:21).

This is the direct opposite of a so-called Christian who God blessed with a big business opportunity, then picked offense when a man of God suggested that He should thank God. He eventually lost the opportunity. You must cultivate the habit of worshipping God for who He is, thank Him for what He has done in the past, in anticipation of what He will continue to do. He is Jehovah El-Shaddai- the God who is more than enough for all situations. Never trivialize even the miracle of sleeping and waking, among others. You will be more thankful when you see people who cannot ease themselves without medical aid.

When you are grateful to God, you will receive even more blessings of the One from whom all blessings flow. The best way of saying thank you to God for His provision is by giving your life to Christ. You can also show gratitude by paying your tithes consistently (Malachi 3:10). As you do, the Lord will bless you mightily in Jesus name.

PRAYER POINT:
Bless the Lord, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name (Psalm 103:1).

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Nehemiah 4-6.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 19:   PRAISE HIM, PRAISE HIM, JESUS OUR BLESSED REDEEMER.

1. Praise Him! Praise Him! Jesus, our blessed Redeemer!
Sing, O Earth, His wonderful love proclaim!
Hail Him! Hail Him! Highest archangels in glory;
Strength and honor give to His holy Name!
Like a shepherd, Jesus will guard His children,
In His arms He carries them all day long.

o Refrain:
Praise Him! Praise Him! Tell of His excellent greatness;
Praise Him! Praise Him! Ever in joyful song!

2. Praise Him! Praise Him! Jesus, our blessed Redeemer!
For our sins He suffered, and bled, and died.
He our Rock, our hope of eternal salvation,
Hail Him! Hail Him! Jesus the Crucified.
Sound His praises! Jesus who bore our sorrows,
Love unbounded, wonderful, deep and strong.

3. Praise Him! Praise Him! Jesus, our blessed Redeemer!
Heav’nly portals loud with hosannas ring!
Jesus, Savior, reigneth forever and ever;
Crown Him! Crown Him! Prophet, and Priest, and King!
Christ is coming! over the world victorious,
Pow’r and glory unto the Lord belong.
*SEEDS ???? OF DESTINY* 

28th June, 2021. 
Daily Devotional By Dr. Pastor Paul Enenche. 
*TOPIC: CONSIDER OTHERS.*

*The earth was formatted for love.*

SCRIPTURE?: "But a certain Samaritan, as he journeyed, came where he was: and when he saw him, he had compassion on him, And went to him, and bound up his wounds, pouring in oil and wine, and set him on his own beast, and brought him to an inn, and took care of him". Luke 10:33-34

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY?: The earth was formatted for love.

*MESSAGE?️*: In computing everything is programmed to function according to a predetermined format. Similarly, the earth was programmed by the Creator to function based on a creative format – LOVE. The earth was formatted for love.

The increase in the level of wickedness and loveless-ness in the earth is a clear indication that the earth is absolutely malfunctioning. This is a clear deviation from the creative master plan.

At a time like this, the need to remind us about our duty of love to one another cannot be over-emphasized. Therefore, it is necessary to understand what love is all about so we can walk in love.

Yesterday, we saw that love is about the maintenance of good will and kind-heartedness towards others.

Today, we shall be looking at love as possessing a healthy consideration for the feelings, emotions, and hurts of others.

This is feeling what others feel. In your actions, you put human feelings and emotions into consideration.

Nowadays, many people are hardened against the feelings of their wives, husbands, friends, loved ones, etc. But you should know that what pains you, would pain others.

People are killers because they have no concern for the feelings of others. Someone would kill a man, and does not care how the wife, children, mother, friends, relations or dependants of the man would feel. All he wants is the little money he is being paid as a hired assassin, a dealer in human spare parts, a ritual killer, or a kidnapper. That is why our world is functioning upside-down. The creative framework for this world has not been followed. That framework is love.

Beloved, if you can put the feelings of others, the emotions, and hurts of others into consideration, that is love. That was what the Good Samaritan did for the man in our anchor Scripture. And you don’t need to go too far; start from where you are. Consider the feelings of those close to you.

Remember this?: The earth was formatted for love.

*ASSIGNMENTS:*
*1. Before you take an action, consider the impact of that action on others.*

*2. Do not take people for granted.*

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE??: "THE PRINCIPLES AND POWER OF LOVE."

PRAYER??: Lord, I receive the grace to make positive impact in the lives of people. Let people feel Your love through me, Lord in Jesus’ Name.

DAILY BIBLE READING?: Proverbs 1-3

QUOTE: "When you don’t have a heart for people, you don’t have a part with God." Culled from REASON FOR LIVING by Dr Paul Enenche.

REFLECTION?: Zig Ziglar once said, “You can get anything you want out of life if you can help as many other people as possible get what they want out of life”. Life is an absolute fertile ground. What we reap is determined by what we sow. What seed are you sowing?

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD??️: As you step up in sowing seeds of love, may you also step up in experiencing the harvest of good in Jesus’ Name.
               *Good Morning*??

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM