The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Sunday 27th June
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SUNDAY 27TH JUNE.

REASSIGN THE EARTH’S DESOLATE HERITAGES

…and I will preserve thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, to establish the earth, to cause to inherit the desolate heritages (Isaiah 49:8).

The KJV construction of the verse above, especially the latter part, is somewhat complex; but the NIV simplifies it. It says, “…to restore the land and to reassign its desolate inheritances.” Notice the underlined expression; it’s so powerful. It means that as God’s people, we’re designated to reassign the earth’s desolate heritages.

In other words, in places where Satan has wreaked havoc, we can overturn his activities, his manipulations and manoeuvres, and establish the will of God. The Bible talks about the dark places of the earth that are filled with the habitations of cruelty (Psalm 74:20); but it’s not enough to cast the devils out of such regions and places; we must reassign such places to angels and insist that only the righteousness of God prevails therein.

Therefore, if you have noticed satanic activities in your city, town, village, county, region or country, do what Jesus said to do in Mark 16:17: Cast the devils out, as you pray fervently in the Spirit and charge them to return no more. Then reassign these regions, formerly destitute of the Spirit of God, to angels.

Why is this important? It’s because of what Jesus said; He said the devil that you cast out goes to the dry places seeking rest, looking for where to go. If he doesn’t find any, he comes back to the same place from where he was cast out, and if he finds it empty, swept and garnished, he’ll bring in seven other spirits more wicked than himself (Read Matthew 12:43-45).

So, you’ve got to learn to reassign desolate heritages. You have the authority and there’re angels at your service. And so, when you dispossess evil spirits from a family, city or a nation, you say, “In the Name of Jesus, I reassign this family, city or nation to angels of God!” The Holy Ghost knows exactly which of the angels should take over that place to ensure things are run by the principles of the Kingdom of God, ensuring only the Word of God dominates and prevails. Praise God!

PRAYER

I have the authority and power in the Name of Jesus to reign and rule over Satan and circumstances; therefore, I declare that the righteousness of God, and the reign of God’s Kingdom prevails in my family, my city, and nation; and Jesus is glorified. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Isaiah 49:8 NIV; Matthew 12:43-45
WATCH PASTOR TEACHINGS ON THE GO

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Acts 13:1-12 & Nehemiah 7-8

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Luke 4:33-44 & Deuteronomy 25

#TALKINGSESSION 

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for Your love and kindness, and Your beauty in my life. Thank You for blessing me with all things, and causing my life to blossom exceedingly. I thank You for the privilege to have been born of Your Word! Your Word in my mouth is living and active, sharper than any two-edged sword, filled with divine energy to turn any situation around for my good. 

The Word is in my mouth today, and whatsoever I bless is bless and with Your word in my mouth; I prevail over circumstances.
The earth is the Lord’s and the fullness thereof, and I am an heir of God and a joint-heir with Christ. Therefore, the world is mine! 

The Lord has set my feet upon the rock to stay, for I am seated with Christ in heavenly places, far above poverty, lack, and the economics of this world. I’m in my place of inheritance in Christ Jesus, where I prosper continually. Hallelujah!

My address is Christ! I refuse to be move by the things I see with my physical eyes, I am strong and courageous! I choose to see with the eyes of the spirit, I see glory, victory, success, and triumph all around me. I see with the eyes of the Spirit, through the Word, my glorious heritage in Christ. My heart greatly rejoices, for in Christ I see my salvation, strength, courage, victory, and righteousness! Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SUNDAY 27TH JUNE 2021

THEME: WHO DO YOU PRAY TO? 

MEMORISE:
Hearken unto the voice of my cry, my King, and my God: for unto thee will I pray. Psalm 5:2

READ:  Psalm 5:1-3.
1 Give ear to my words, O LORD, consider my meditation.

2 Hearken unto the voice of my cry, my King, and my God: for unto thee will I pray.

3 My voice shalt thou hear in the morning, O LORD; in the morning will I direct my prayer unto thee, and will look up.

The Psalmist, in our memory verse for today, made a great discovery. He found that prayer is very important to anyone who wants to be victorious in life. Not only that, the Person to whom we channel our prayers is even more important. In 2 Kings 6:26-27, we see a woman who misdirected her prayer to the King of Israel when she was in distress. Thank God the king was wise, he redirected her focus to the Lord. We must channel our prayers to the right person. No wonder Psalm 5:3 says: “…in the morning will I direct my prayer unto thee, and will look up.”

Luke 18:1-8 paints a true picture of where we should direct our prayers. Only God knows how long it took the judge to pay attention to this helpless widow. However, she did not relent in asking. Jesus Christ said:
“Hear what the unjust judge saith. And shall not God avenge his own elect, which cry day and night unto him, though he bear long with them? I tell you that he will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall he find faith on the earth?” The lesson we should draw from this is that had the woman directed her prayers to God, she would not have suffered from the insensitivity of the judge. We should however also learn persistence from this widow, 

Beloved, to whom are you directing your prayers? If it is your pastor, despite the fact that he is God’s representative, you are missing it. Is it the government of your country? No government of this world can adequately solve your problem. The King of Samaria, in 2 Kings 6:26-27, was sincere enough to tell the woman who came to him that he himself was helpless. When we seek solutions to our problems from people, we are making a god out of them. Seeking solutions from people rather than God leads to disappointment. Jeremiah 17:5 says:
“ Thus saith the LORD; Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeth from the LORD.”

Put your trust in the Almighty God who gives liberally without upbraiding (James 1:5); He will definitely help you.

ACTION POINT:
From now, redirect your prayers from men to God and you will never be disappointed.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Nehemiah 1-3.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 20:   PRAISE TO THE LORD THE ALMIGHTY.

1. Praise to the Lord, the Almighty, the King of creation!
O my soul, praise Him, for He is thy health and salvation!
All ye who hear, now to His temple draw near;
Praise Him in glad adoration.

2. Praise to the Lord, who o’er all things so wondrously reigneth,
Shelters thee under His wings, yea, so gently sustaineth!
Hast thou not seen how thy desires e’er have been
Granted in what He ordaineth?

3. Praise to the Lord, who doth prosper thy work and defend thee;
Surely His goodness and mercy here daily attend thee;
Ponder anew what the Almighty can do,
If with His love He befriend thee.

4. Praise to the Lord, who, when tempests their warfare are waging,
Who, when the elements madly around thee are raging,
Biddeth them cease, turneth their fury to peace,
Whirlwinds and waters assuaging.

5. Praise to the Lord, who, when darkness of sin is abounding,
Who, when the godless do triumph, all virtue confounding,
Sheddeth His light, chaseth the horrors of night,
Saints with His mercy surrounding.

6. Praise to the Lord, oh, let all that is in me adore Him!
All that hath life and breath, come now with praises before Him;
Let the Amen sound from His people again,
Gladly for aye we adore Him.
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY DR. PAUL ENENCHE.

SUNDAY 27 JUNE, 2021.

TOPIC:MAINTAIN GOODWILL AND KIND-HEARTEDNESS.

SCRIPTURE: But a certain Samaritan, as he journeyed, came where he was: and when he saw him, he had compassion on him, And went to him, and bound up his wounds, pouring in oil and wine, and set him on his own beast, and brought him to an inn, and took care of him. Luke 10:33-34

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: The earth was created by Love, and it is meant to be operated by love. 

The Scripture has made it clear that God is Love (1John 4:8). And in the beginning, God created the earth. It means, in the beginning, Love created the earth. So, the earth was created by Love and it is meant to be operated by love. 

Unfortunately, we live in a generation where many people are bankrupt of love. 

It is important, therefore, to understand the major principles of love, that is, what love is all about. 

Now, what is love all about?

Love is about the maintenance of good will and kind-heartedness towards others. This is about wishing people well and being kind to them.

There are those whose minds are filled with bad will. If you are not looking depressed, it is a challenge to them. But if you are looking pitiable and harass-able, then you draw their attention. 

In this part of the world, there is a lot of witchcraft. And witchcraft is nothing but wishes that are crafty. We live in a wicked world, with the pull-him-down syndrome, what I call “crab-ology”. You know, if you put one hundred crabs inside a basket, you don’t need to cover the basket because no crab will go out. If one is climbing out, ninety-nine will pull it back. In other words, they seem to say, ‘where do you think you are going?’ 

The truth is, what you don’t like, you must lack. What you don’t celebrate, you will never attract. Anywhere you see good things, be happy with it for whatsoever a man sows, he must reap (Luke 6:38). 

You see, no star is shining at the expense of another star. Nobody’s success is the reason for another person’s failure. So, beloved, wish your husband, wife, friends, neighbours, and everyone well. Love people and wish them well. 

Remember this: The earth was created by Love, and it is meant to be operated by love. 

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Genuinely love and care for people.

2. Celebrate the success of others.

3. Show kindness to people around you especially those in need. 

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: THE PRINCIPLES AND POWER OF LOVE.

PRAYER: Lord, I receive Your help to express love, kindness and goodwill to others. Let people see the Love of Christ in my actions towards them, Lord in Jesus’ Name.

DAILY BIBLE READING: Psalm 148-150

QUOTE: Bitterness reduces the speed of a person in life. It reduces your impact, force and your potency to achieve things. Culled from, “AM I BITTER?” by Dr (Mrs) Becky Paul-Enenche. 

REFLECTION: When last did you wholeheartedly wish someone well? When last did you go out of your way to contribute to the joy and smile of someone? When last did you inconvenience yourself for the comfort of another? Love is the nature of God. And love is what we do, not just what we feel.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: May the Presence of God fill your life as you begin to walk in new dimension of love in Jesus’ Name.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM