The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Saturday 26th June
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES, 

SATURDAY 26TH JUNE 2021. 

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

TOPIC: WE ARE OF THE TRUTH

Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth (John 17:17).

As God’s children, we’re born of His truth; thus, we’re children of truth. We live in and by truth. We’re located by truth, and receive truth. But the children of the world feed on lies, and therefore live a lie.

It brings to mind the words of Jesus to the Jews who wouldn’t hear and receive His Word. He said, “Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word. Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. 

He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not”(John 8:43-45).

They couldn’t hear and receive His truth because they didn’t belong to Him; they weren’t children of truth. Anyone who is of the truth will hear His voice. How can someone be of the truth? It’s by believing the truth; by receiving truth.

How can you know truth? Truth distinguishes itself. The Bible says, “But wisdom is justified of all her children” (Luke 7:35). You’ll know truth when it comes to your spirit. God’s truth produces faith in you; it produces the love of God in your heart. His truth fills you with hope and brings liberty to your spirit. It’ll also give you direction, because the Word of God is light. Psalm 119:105 tells us, “Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path.”Hallelujah!

PRAYER

Blessed Lord, I’m so grateful that I’m born of your Word, your truth; therefore, I walk in truth; I’m led and guided in and by truth. Your truth blesses, promotes, uplifts and causes me to grow spiritually. Your truth produces in me faith, hope and love by which I triumph gloriously in life, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY: John 8:31-32* Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, [then] are ye my disciples indeed; 32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

John 8:44-47 Ye are of [your] father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it. And because I tell [you] the truth, ye believe me not. Which of you convinceth me of sin? And if I say the truth, why do ye not believe me? He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear [them] not, because ye are not of God.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-Year Bible Reading Plan: Acts 12 & Nehemiah 4-6

2-Year Bible Reading Plan: Luke 4:14-32 & Deuteronomy 24

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that I am in Christ; the Father has given me the life of increase, dominion, and power. The eyes of my understanding are enlightened to comprehend and apprehend my next level of glory, progress, and prosperity.

I’m waxing great, making progress and growing exceedingly in divine wisdom; for I am a legal representative of the heavenly Kingdom, called and separated from the world. 

I am from above; therefore, I am not subject to the distracting elements and corrupting influences of this world. I belong in God’s Kingdom, where I enjoy the full blessings and privileges of my kingdom inheritance. 

The Holy Spirit has granted me the supernatural advantage in life. I’ve been divinely enabled to walk in righteousness, prosperity, health, success, and victory. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. 

I walk in greatness and superabundance today. Hallelujah! I function in, and with the dominion of the Spirit, having been enthroned over satan, the principalities of darkness, and all negative circumstances.

My life is the manifestation of the graces, many-sided wisdom, and perfections of God, whose glory I am, and whose presence I carry to impact and beautify my world. Hallelujah! 

Greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world. I am on an upward and forward journey of progress and success; positioned for glory and excellence. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SATURDAY 26TH JUNE 2021

THEME: RUN WITH PATIENCE 

MEMORISE:
Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us, Hebrews 12:1

READ:  Matthew 4:1-4
1 Then was Jesus led up of the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted of the devil.

2 And when he had fasted forty days and forty nights, he was afterward an hungred.

3 And when the tempter came to him, he said, If thou be the Son of God, command that these stones be made bread.

4 But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.

A common weak point in the lives of many believers is impatience. Unfortunately, the devil exploits this. This is why the devil tempts believers to turn ‘stone to bread’ – meaning that he tries to get them to rush ahead in life without waiting for God’s time and provision. When this happens, the believer must react like Jesus in Matthew 4:4 by saying “... Man shall not live by bread alone….” Sadly, not many believers are able to do this. We have seen married people go out of their way in search of the fruit of the womb, despite the numerous Bible passages that enjoins us to patiently run the race that is set before us (Hebrews 12:1).

Joseph waited patiently for the fulfilment of his dream and was rewarded. Two years after he interpreted the butler’s dream, he was still waiting. At the fullness of time, Genesis 41:1 says:
“And it came to pass at the end of two full years, that Pharaoh dreamed: and, behold, he stood by the river.”

The Scripture above speaks volumes and our understanding of its depth will go a long way to cure us of the spiritual disease of impatience. “And it came pass...” It does not matter how terrible the situation a child of God is passing through is, the promise of God is that it shall not last forever; rather the breakthrough shall come to pass! Psalm 30:5 confirms this. On this subject of patience, Jesus said in John 16:20, 22:
“ Verily, verily, I say unto you, That ye shall weep and lament, but the world shall rejoice: and ye shall be sorrowful, but your sorrow shall be turned into joy…... ye now ….have sorrow: but I will see you again, and your heart shall rejoice, and your joy no man taketh from you.”

Jesus knows what we would encounter in our walk with God, that was why He already prayed for us in John 17:15- 16:
“I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil. They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.”

Beloved, you must keep on looking unto Jesus, who through tempted, endured everything for our sake. As He was victorious, so shall you also be in the mighty name of Jesus. we are more than conquerors! (Romans 8:37).

PRAYER POINT:
Lord, please see me through the challenges of life. Help me arrive safely at the bosom of the Lord Jesus, on the last day.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Psalm 36-39.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 17:   OH WHAT A WONDERFUL, WONDERFUL DAY.

1. O what a wonderful, wonderful day, day I will never forget;
After I’d wandered in darkness away, Jesus my Savior I met.
O what a tender, compassionate friend, He met the need of my heart;
Shadows dispelling, with joy I am telling, He made all the darkness depart.

Refrain:
Heaven came down and glory filled my soul, (filled my soul)
When at the cross the Savior made me whole; (made me whole)
My sins were washed away and my night was turned to day,
Heaven came down and glory filled my soul! (filled my soul)

2. Born of the Spirit with life from above into God’s family divine,
Justified fully thru Calvary’s love, O what a standing is mine!
And the transaction so quickly was made, when as a sinner I came,
Took of the offer, of grace He did proffer, He saved me, O praise His dear name!

3. Now I’ve a hope that will surely endure after the passing of time;
I have a future in heaven for sure there in those mansions sublime.
And it’s because of that wonderful day, when at the cross I believed;
Riches eternal and blessings supernal, from His precious hand I received.
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY DR. PAUL ENENCHE.

SATURDAY 26 JUNE, 2021.

TOPIC: SECRETS TO THE STRENGTH OF FAITH.

SCRIPTURE: And it shall come to pass, if they will not believe thee, neither hearken to the voice of the first sign, that they will believe the voice of the latter sign. Exodus 4:8

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: The more of God you know, the less you need to pray for faith.

In our previous studies, we saw that there are realms in God we can never experience without faith. And we also unravelled the mystery of faith. 

Today, we shall be looking at the three secrets to enhancing the strength of faith.

1. The Word of God. 

Reliable faith is Word-based faith. The Word is the food of faith (Acts 6:7). 

Everywhere there is Word increase, there would be faith explosion (1 Thessalonians 1:8, Hebrews 13:7). Those who possess the Word have faith that can be followed. The possession of revelation is foundational for faith. 

2. The Knowledge of God. 

The Knowledge of God gives birth to strength and power (Daniel 11:32). Where you know God, you have strength. Faith in God also gives birth to strength and power (Acts 3:16, Hebrews 11:11). Where you see faith, you see power (1 Peter 1:5). If the knowledge of God gives birth to strength and power, and faith gives birth to strength and power, then the knowledge of God equals faith. The more of God you know, the less you need to pray for faith.  

3. The Acts of God. 

What God has done (or is doing) in your life, or in the lives of others can explode faith in your heart (Exodus 14:31). There are things you see or hear that explode your faith (Luke 1:36-38, 45).

Now, what is it that makes miracles or the Acts of God to provoke faith?

Please, take note of this: Every sign has a voice; every miracle carries a message. There are words in wonders. The same way a picture is worth a thousand words, a miracle can be worth a thousand messages (Exodus 4:8).

Remember this: The more of God you know, the less you need to pray for faith.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Write down every revelation you get from Scripture while studying and review them from time to time.

2. Make demands on the grace to know more of God.

3. Think about the Acts of God in your life and in the lives of others and let them explode your faith.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: UNVEILING THE MYSTERY OF FAITH (PART 1).

PRAYER: Lord, help me to know You more. And let the knowledge of You increase my faith in You Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

DAILY BIBLE READING: Psalm 145-147

QUOTE: Inside every frustration is the revelation of the Almightiness of God. Culled from, “RIDING THE STORMS OF LIFE” by Dr Paul Enenche.

REFLECTION: Do you know you can meditate, not just on the Word of God but also on the Acts of God? Psalm 143:5. Do you know you can receive light and insight from meditating on His works the same way you can from meditating on the Word? Every sign has a voice. 

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: The Lord in this season cause you to hear His Voice out of His Acts in this season in Jesus’ Name.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM