The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Friday 25th June
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES, 

FRIDAY 25TH JUNE 2021. 

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

TOPIC: BE IN THE CENTRE OF GOD’S WILL

For we are God’s [own] handiwork (His workmanship), recreated in Christ Jesus, [born anew] that we may do those good works which God predestined (planned beforehand) for us [taking paths which He prepared ahead of time], that we should walk in them [living the good life which He prearranged and made ready for us to live] (Ephesians 2:10 AMPC).

Something I always wanted with God was to be in the centre of His will for my life. I didn’t want anything to push me out of it. I knew that being in the centre of His will is the perfect place of safety; nowhere else would satisfy. When I found out that He already had my life all planned out, I chose to run with that plan and no longer have to make my own plan.

We aren’t some form of afterthought in God’s plan; no, our lives were carefully orchestrated. The works God commanded us to do were planned beforehand. The question isn’t whether the plan has been made; the question is whether you’ll agree in your life to live according to His plan. Our theme verse says we’re to take “...paths which He prepared ahead of time], that we should walk in them [living the good life which He prearranged and made ready for us to live].”

Your path of life was prepared ahead of time. He planned for you, not just to live, but to live the good life! If you aren’t living a good life, it means you aren’t on the path that God prearranged for you; and I’m using the Word of God to correct you, even now.

In 2 Timothy 1:9, the Bible says God “...hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began.” Purpose and grace were given us in Christ Jesus before the world began. The plan was already there, and now, it’s made manifest (2 Timothy 1:10). Would you embrace it?

This is your time for a realignment. He wants you to have a full, deep and clear knowledge of His will, His purpose for your life, and fulfil it. Nothing could be more important.

CONFESSION

By the Spirit, and through the Word, I know and walk in God’s perfect will at all times. The Father’s heart, thoughts, plans, will, purposes, and the mysteries of the Kingdom are unveiled to my spirit continually. There’s an unveiling of His deep truths to my spirit. Praise God!

FURTHER STUDY:

Colossians 1:9
For this cause we also, since the day we heard it, do not cease to pray for you, and to desire that ye might be filled with the knowledge of his will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding;

2 Timothy 1:8-10
Be not thou therefore ashamed of the testimony of our Lord, nor of me his prisoner: but be thou partaker of the afflictions of the gospel according to the power of God; Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began, But is now made manifest by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and immortality to light through the gospel:

1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Acts 11:19-30 & Nehemiah 1-3

2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Luke 4:1-13 & Deuteronomy 23

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that I know who I am, and what belongs to me. I am Abraham’s seed, an heir of God and a joint-heir with Christ. Christ is in me; in Him I live and move and have my being. 

Greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world. Satan and the world are under my feet. I live in victory, divine health and prosperity, and my life gravitates upwards and forward only, from glory to glory. 

I am a child of the King! The Spirit of God has ushered me into a place of rest, where everything is working for my good. I am the perfection and epitome of beauty.

Everything about my life is infused with divinity and speaks of God’s glory. Eternal life, love, health, peace, joy, righteousness, prosperity; are all mine! I am well equipped and placed by the Lord. 

I am seated together with Christ in the place of power; far above all principalities, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come. 

I live in dominion over sin, sickness and infirmities, and every opposing force, accusation or hindrance. Hallelujah!

The Lord is my source; therefore, I can never lack! I walk in the light of my prosperity, being the seed of Abraham. I have access to wealth untold because I am plugged into God’s unending supply. Hallelujah!

The knowledge of God’s Word is growing mightily and prevailing in me; I am making progress by the Word and heaping up success upon success.

Everywhere I go, I carry the atmosphere of prosperity, joy, and increase, and Christ is exalted and glorified in me today. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL.

DATE: FRIDAY 25TH JUNE, 2021.

THEME: IN SPIRIT AND IN TRUTH.

MEMORISE:
“God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.”
(John 4:24)

READ: John 4:21-24 (KJV)

21. Jesus saith unto her, Woman, believe me, the hour cometh, when ye shall neither in this mountain, nor yet at Jerusalem, worship the Father.

22. Ye worship ye know not what; we know what we worship; for salvation is of the Jews.

23. But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth; for the Father seeketh such to worship him.

24. God is a Spirit; and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

It is sad that today, many people pretend to worship God all in the name of religion. They worship in the flesh but not in spirit and truth.

This is why Jesus told Nicodemus in John 3:5:

…Verily, verify, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

The message of Jesus in the Scripture above was to the religious people of His days and the founding fathers of the Church. 

The message however still applies today. We cannot be in sin and claim that we are worshippers of the Holy God. 

(1 John 1:6-9) says:

If we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth: But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin. If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

Sadly, many “Christian worshippers’ today do not admit sin to be sin; they explain sin away and see it as ‘mistakes’ and mere social misbehaviour. 

Hence, they neither confess it nor strive to live above it by the power of the Holy Ghost.

Paul, in Galatians 5:19-23, wrote extensively about the works of the flesh which include adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, idolatry, witchcraft, hatred and so on. If we would worship God in spirit and in truth (John 4:24), we must not entangle ourselves with sin. 

Ponder on Romans 12:1-2 below and get the message the Lord is sending to you today;

I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service. And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect will of God.

You cannot be a true worshipper without the Holy Spirit and a sound knowledge of the word. Seek the Holy Spirit; also make time to study and meditate on the word of God.

ACTION POINT:
Commit to spending time in the presence of the Lord just worshipping Him, as led by the Holy Spirit.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A ADEBOYE.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:
Psalms 31-35

HYMN 24:TAKE MY LIFE, AND LET IT BE

Take my life, and let it be
Consecrated, Lord to Thee;
Take my moments and my days,
Let them flow in ceaseless praise,
Let them flow in ceaseless praise.

Take my hands, and let them move
At the impulse of Thy love;
Take my feet, and let them be
Swift and beautiful for Thee,
Swift and beautiful for Thee.

Take my voice and let me sing
Always, only, for my King;
Take my lips and let them be
Filled with messages from Thee,
Filled with messages from Thee.

Take my silver and my gold;
Not a mite would I withhold;
Take my intellect, and use
Every power as Thou shalt choose,
Every power as Thou shalt choose.

Take my will and make it Thine,
It shall be no longer mine:
Take my heart, it is Thine own;
It shall be Thy royal throne,
It shall be Thy royal throne.

Take my love, my Lord, I pour
At Thy feet its treasure store;
Take myself, and I will be
Ever, only, all for Thee,
Ever, only, all for Thee.
SEEDS????? OF DESTINY

DAILY DEVOTIONAL 

DATE: FRIDAY 25TH JUNE 2021

TOPIC: FAITH – SEEING THE OUTCOME FROM THE BEGINNING

If you can see it ahead, no devil can stop you here.

SCRIPTURE?: By faith he forsook Egypt, not fearing the wrath of the king: for he endured, as seeing him who is invisible. Hebrews 11:27

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY?: If you can see it ahead, no devil can stop you here.

Sometime ago, someone asked me, “When you were stepping into Ministry, what alternative plan did you have just in case the Ministry did not work?” I told the person, there was no alternative plan because that was practically out of the picture whether it was in the day or in the night. I told him, “Anywhere you see God ask him, ‘This Your boy, Paul Enenche, did it cross his mind one day that the Ministry would not work?’”

No! Not even in the dream. It over-worked even before we started. I knew we would preach to crowds around the world. We moved with absolute conviction and faith in God that it would work. In a rare demonstration of such faith, we put chairs for overflow in the Area 1 church even before the main sanctuary was filled. We started running five services when three services were not yet fully filled. The first service was filled to under the gallery. The second service was filled up to the gallery, and then, the third service was halfway filled.

Then one day, I came from the UK and announced five services because God said it, and I had Scriptures to back it.

The first Sunday of the five services, the sanctuary was filled to capacity in all the services, apart from the last one. We continued until we started having six services.

That is what faith is all about. It is seeing the outcome from the outset through the Word. You don’t have one Naira yet, but you know you will have plenty money that will build churches because you saw it in the Word.

Faith is seeing the realities of the invisible beyond the uncertainties of the visible. That is, what you cannot see physically is real to you. You are more moved by what you cannot see than what you can see (2 Corinthians 4:17-18). That is faith!

Beloved, if you can see it ahead, no devil can stop you here.

Remember this?: If you can see it ahead, no devil can stop you here.

ASSIGNMENTS: 

1. Locate Scripture concerning any area you need a shift and impress it on your spirit by praying in tongues.

2. Act as if you are already where you want to be.

3. Take Scriptural responsibilities for life’s anticipated possibilities.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE??: UNVEILING THE MYSTERY OF FAITH (PART 1).

PRAYER??: Lord, thank You for Your plans for me. I see possibility, prosperity and fulfilment in life and destiny. Nothing can stop me, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

DAILY BIBLE READING?: Psalm 142-144

QUOTE: When a man has a vision for tomorrow, it gives him strength and wisdom for today. Culled from “21 FOOLISH THINGS PEOPLE DO” By Dr Paul Enenche.

REFLECTION??: Regarding your future and God’s Plan for your life, what do you imagine? What is your picture? What is it that crosses your mind? Because what you will imagine will emerge. What is your picture becomes you future. What crosses your mind begins to cross your life.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD?️?: The grace to believe for your God-ordained glorious destiny is released for you in Jesus’ Name.

Good morning ??

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM