The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Wednesday 23rd June
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES, 

WEDNESDAY 23RD JUNE 2021. 

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

TOPIC: BE FERVENT IN SOUL-WINNING AND INTERCESSION

Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience (Ephesians 2:2).

One of the most pitiful things to read about is the actual state of those who don’t know Jesus Christ. The scripture above is telling us about such people; those who aren’t Christians. It says they walk “according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience.”

It helps you understand why they think the way they do; they’re controlled by some other force. It says the prince of the power of the air is at work in them—the children of disobedience—those who have rejected the truth. This is where we come in; we must break the power of Satan over such folks and take the light of God’s Word to them.

The Bible says you must bind the strongman to plunder his house (Matthew 12:29). For us to record a massive harvest of souls in the nations of the world in these last days, we must break the power and influence of Satan and demons over the minds and lives of those who haven’t yet known the Lord, so the light of God’s glorious Gospel can shine in their hearts.

Anyone who’s not born again, whether it’s your father, mother, uncle, auntie, brother, sister, cousin, nephew, niece, in-law, friend, colleague, neighbour, etc.; they’re all under the control and dominion of these wicked rulers of darkness, until they receive the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

2 Corinthians 4:3 says, “But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost.” Ephesians 4:18 says they have their understanding darkened. That’s why you must do something about it; they’re your responsibility. Be more fervent in soul winning and intercession; the harvest is ripe. Right from the day of Pentecost, the Bible tells us the Holy Spirit was poured out upon all men, in accordance with the prophecy in Joel 2:28.

This means men now have the potential ability of recognizing and receiving the truth. As you pray, declare that the power and influence of Satan and his demons over the people are broken in the Name of Jesus, and men and women hear the Gospel, perceive, understand and receive it for their salvation in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah! We must do this with all earnestness.

PRAYER

Dear Father, thank you for pouring out your Spirit upon all humanity, making it possible for their hearts to receive the glorious Gospel of Christ. I pray for as many as will be reached with the Gospel today, that the light of the Gospel will shine in their hearts, resulting in their salvation, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

2 Corinthians 4:3-4
But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost: 4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

1 Timothy 2:1-4
I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, [and] giving of thanks, be made for all men; 2 For kings, and [for] all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty. 3 For this [is] good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour; 4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.

2 Corinthians 5:19-20
To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation. 20 Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech [you] by us: we pray [you] in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Acts 10:24-48 & Ezra 7-8

2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Luke 3:12-22 & Deuteronomy 21

#RHEMAFORTODAY 

Say these with me, ‘My days on earth are days of blessings. I am blessed with the fullness of the blessings of the Gospel of Christ.

I am blessed in the city and in the field; blessed in my going out and coming in. In my path are life and peace, glory, abundance, and eternal rejoicing, now and forever.

I am blessed with divine wisdom and knowledge; blessed with strength, health, divine supply, insight, and ability.

I am so blessed by the Spirit of God and that blessing has brought precision and excellence into my life. I am powered to do the right thing always. I am the seed of Abraham, and his blessings rest on me! 

I am like a tree by the stream, well-watered and ever-flourishing, bearing fruits of righteousness and experiencing luxuriant growth in every area of my life. Truly, the lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places and I have a goodly heritage.

I live in prosperity and victory every day. Hallelujah! I am born with untold blessings, and my spirit is opened continually to the truth. Throughout 2021, my eyes are single; thus, every part of me is full of light. Glory to God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: WEDNESDAY 23RD JUNE 2021

THEME: THE NAME OF THE LORD 

MEMORISE:
Our help is in the name of the LORD, who made heaven and earth. Psalm 124:8

READ:  Philippians 2:9-11 
9 Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:

10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;

11 And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

When we call on the name of the Lord, we remind Him of what He has done in the past, which He is capable of doing over and over again. At such when we call Him by the name that is associated with some specific wonderous deed of His, He is moved to repeat what He did initially and in a greater dimension. Each name of the Lord describes some of His attributes and what He is capable of doing among the children of men. For example, the Lord’s name-Jehovah-Nissi- meaning the Lord is my banner (as in a war) speaks to the words “hath sworn that the Lord will have war with Amalek from generation to generation” (Exodus 17:16). When you are confronted with a need that only God can meet and you call Him by His name- Jehovah-Jireh, you are reminding Him of His miraculous provision of a ram according to Genesis 22:13-14.

When you call on the name of Jesus Christ in faith, you get miracles. This is because the name of Jesus Christ has been highly exalted, according to today’s text.

For example, the Almighty God sent an angel to announce to Joseph what name the miraculous child should bear- that is, Jesus, and gave the reason for it.
For he shall save his people from their sins. Matthew 1:21

The greatest thing the name of the Lord Jesus Christ does to humanity is the work of salvation. The Bible says:
“Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.” Acts 4:12

The name of the Lord is a strong tower, it is a shield and a sure defense against demonic attack. When someone is genuinely associated with the name of the Lord, the fellow will live a victorious life without limitation. The Bible also says:
 “And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;” Mark 16:17 

Every knee bows and every tongue confesses that Jesus is Lord (Romans 14:11). This is the reason those who are genuinely saved cannot be attacked successfully by demons. My prayer is that as many as are reading this devotional today are delivered from all forms of demonic oppression in the name of Jesus Christ. However, whoever wants that name to work for him or her must surrender to the Lordship of the Owner of the name.

PRAYER POINT:
Father, let every evil knee and tongue bow to the Lordship of Jesus Christ concerning my life, home, work and business in Jesus’ name.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Psalm 18-22.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 1:   ALL HAIL THE POWER OF JESUS NAME.
1. All hail the pow’r of Jesus’ Name!
Let angels prostrate fall;
Bring forth the royal diadem,
And crown Him Lord of all!

2. Ye chosen seed of Israel’s race,
Ye ransomed from the fall,
Hail Him Who saves you by His grace,

3. Let every kindred, every tribe,
On this terrestrial ball,
To Him all majesty ascribe,

4. Oh, that with yonder sacred throng
We at His feet may fall!
We’ll join the everlasting song,
And crown Him Lord of all.
*SEEDS ???? OF DESTINY*

23rd June, 2021.
Daily Devotional by Dr. Pastor Paul Enenche.   
*TOPIC: “FAITH – SEEING WHAT GOD SAYS”*

*Understanding is the bedrock of faith.*

Scripture: 1 Timothy 3:9
"Holding the mystery of the faith in a pure conscience."

Thought for The Day?: "Understanding is the bedrock of faith."

MESSAGE?️:
It was established in our study yesterday, that faith is a mystery. But it is a very important mystery that must not be allowed to remain a mystery because our spiritual worth and wealth are anchored on our faith (Hebrews 6:12).

So, there are things that we can never access without faith. There are realms in God we can never experience without faith.

The question then is: what is faith? Let us go further in our journey to unravel faith.

Faith is seeing what God says.

This means, God said it, you did not just hear it; you saw it. Where faith is concerned, what the Word of God says is not information; it is revelation (Habakkuk 2:1).

The story of the Ethiopian Eunuch in Acts 8:30-31 and 36-38 confirms that faith progresses from understanding to belief, and from belief to result. That is the faith linear equation.

This means, when we say God said it, and you saw it, it is very clear to you.

Have you ever had an experience of someone explaining something to you and you said, “I don’t understand what you are saying”? Then he went further to give you details. And then suddenly, you began to say, “I see! Oh! Is that what it is? I see!”

Now, did you see it with your physical eyes? No! Your understanding deepened to the point where you didn’t just hear what was said; you saw it.

So, understanding is the bedrock of faith. The depth of your understanding in the Word of God determines the strength of your faith. Faith is therefore, impossible where the Word of God is not deeply understood.

Remember this?: Understanding is the bedrock of faith.

*ASSIGNMENTS:*

*1. Make demands on the Help of the Holy Spirit for a good understanding of God’s Word.*

*2. Create a serene atmosphere when you study the Word of God.*

*3. Trust God for the revelation behind every Scripture you read.*

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE??: "UNRAVELLING THE MYSTERY OF FAITH (PART 1)."

PRAYER??: Lord, open my eyes to see the revelations in Your Word. Give a deeper understanding of Your Word Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

DAILY BIBLE READING?: Psalm 136-138

QUOTE: "Your faith determines your fortune in life." Culled from “22 LAWS OF LIFE” (VOL. 1) by Dr Paul Enenche.

REFLECTION?: Success in every realm is a product of understanding. Children with good understanding in school end with good success. In the world of faith, understanding also is a capital asset. Will you trust God to shift levels in your understanding of the Word?

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD??️: Grace for deeper understanding of God and His Word be released on you in Jesus’ Name.
            *Good Morning*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM