The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Tuesday 22nd June
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES, 

TUESDAY 22ND JUNE 2021. 

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

TOPIC: USE THE WORD TO MAKE YOUR LIFE GLORIOUS

Now I say, That the heir, as long as he is a child, differeth nothing from a servant, though he be lord of all (Galatians 4:1).

“God is going to see me through; He’ll make a way for me, where there’s no way….” These are some of the unscriptural statements you hear from some Christians from time to time, and they wonder why their situations remain unchanged. You need to understand who you really are as a Christian; you’re one with God! As He is, so are you (1 John 4:17); and who is He? He is the WAY!

If He’s the way, which other way do you want Him to make? Understand this: nothing that you face is set to your disadvantage. You can walk through any barrier, or adverse circumstance in victory and great glory. 

That’s your heritage as a child of God.
Quit thinking, talking and living as though you’re in the Old Testament. You don’t need a “breakthrough” from anything; you already “broke through” with Jesus when He rose triumphantly from the grave two thousand years ago. You were delivered (past tense) from the domain of darkness, and translated into the Kingdom of God’s Love-son. You’re in the place of dominion, power and glory.

2 Peter 1:3 says, “According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue.” It’s about your knowledge of Him. What becomes of your life is now entirely up to you.

If you’re waiting on God to do anything about your life, or give you anything, you may wait in vain. He already did and gave you all that you require for an excellent, glorious and triumphant life. The works were finished from the foundation of the world (Hebrews 4:3 NKJV).

In Joshua 1:8, God didn’t say, “I’m going to make your way prosperous”; rather, He said, “YOU will make your own way prosperous.” God’s responsibility is to give you the recipe for prosperity, success and the good life, and He already did that through His Word. Now, you’re to use the Word to make your life glorious. Use the Word to subdue circumstances and prevail against adversities. Praise God!

CONFESSION

I have a consistent and instinctive desire for God’s Word. As I consciously imbibe the Word for my health, finances, business and every area of my life, I experience supernatural progress every day. By the Word, I make my way prosperous, effective and fruitful in the life of righteousness. Hallelujah

FURTHER STUDY:

Hosea 4:6
My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children.

Ephesians 4:11-14
And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers; 12 For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ: 13 Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ: 14 That we [henceforth] be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, [and] cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;

Acts 20:32
And now, brethren, I commend you to God, and to the word of his grace, which is able to build you up, and to give you an inheritance among all them which are sanctified.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Acts 10:1-23 & Ezra 4-6

2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Luke 3:1-11 & Deuteronomy 20

AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that God has made me an able minister of the New Testament, with a message of life to bless the world! 

I am willing, passionate, eager, and excited to preach the Gospel today, in the demonstration of the Spirit and of power, knowing that as many as the Father had appointed unto salvation through me will hear and receive the Gospel gladly. 

My way is paved by the Lord, and I am walking according to God’s predestination for my life; I am fulfilling His dream and bringing glory to His Name. Hallelujah!

I increase everyday in my knowledge of the Word of God, and my decisions and actions are influenced by His Wisdom. My walk with the Holy Spirit is highly fruitful, and I am divinely helped of Him as I function in God’s plan for my life. 

I am growing in grace and in the knowledge of my Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. The beauty of God in my spirit is showing forth on the outside, evidently manifest for all to see!

Excellence, glory, virtue, and success are the hallmarks of my life because the grace of God is superabundant upon me. I have the supernatural life of God in me! The resurrection life is at work in my spirit, soul, and body! Nothing is permitted to die within and around. 

walk with the dominion of the Spirit, having put on the new man in Christ, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness! Glory to God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: TUESDAY 22ND JUNE 2021

THEME: REMEMBER ME, O LORD II

MEMORISE:
And God remembered Rachel, and God hearkened to her, and opened her womb. Genesis 30:22

READ:  1 Samuel 1:17-19
17 Then Eli answered and said, Go in peace: and the God of Israel grant thee thy petition that thou hast asked of him.

18 And she said, Let thine handmaid find grace in thy sight. So the woman went her way, and did eat, and her countenance was no more sad.

19 And they rose up in the morning early, and worshipped before the LORD, and returned, and came to their house to Ramah: and Elkanah knew Hannah his wife; and the LORD remembered her.

When we say God always remembers, we do not mean that He forgets things or people. ‘God remembers’ means that He has decided to do something. Our Bible reading for today says God remembered Hannah. God could not have forgotten her because she and her family went to Shiloh every year to worship Him (1 Samuel 1:3). When God remembers an individual in need, his or her problems will become history. Rachel in today’s memory verse had been barren for years. When God remembered her however, she gave birth to the choice son of Jacob- Joseph. When God flooded the earth, Genesis 8:1 says:
“And God remembered Noah, and every living thing, and all the cattle that was with him in the ark: and God made a wind to pass over the earth, and the waters assuaged;”

Beloved, like Noah and his family came to understand, there are conditions for God’s remembrance. One, you must be godly even among the perverse generations of men. It is said that now, many ‘Christians’ have become ungodly with the excuse that the world is perverted. At the end of time, Noah will be a witness against such people (Matthew 24:37-39). Despite the immoral state of his world, Noah remained godly. No wonder he founded grace with God, and was described as a just and perfect man (Genesis 6:8,9). Two, God must see in you the intent to worship Him before He can remember you for good. Our God is a prudent investor (Genesis 8:20-22).

Hannah, in spite of her state of barrenness, was a devout woman who followed her husband in the worship of Jehovah. It was on one of such occasions that God remembered her and gave her a prophetic proclamation through His priest, which came to pass before the next Shiloh programme. For God to remember you, you must be consistent in His worship. The bible says that it is good to worship the Lord (Psalm 92:1).

As you worship the Lord this year, the Almighty will remember you for good in Jesus’ name. as long as you live in holiness you will experience divine remembrance, in the mighty name of Jesus.

PRAYER POINT:
Father, remember me today. Lord, please bring to manifestation all Your promises concerning me, in the mighty name of Jesus.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Psalm 10-17.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 16:   O GOD OUR HELP IN AGES PAST.

1. O God, our help in ages past,
Our hope for years to come,
Our shelter from the stormy blast,
And our eternal home.

2. Under the shadow of Thy throne
Thy saints have dwelt secure;
Sufficient is Thine arm alone,
And our defense is sure.

3. Before the hills in order stood,
Or earth received her frame,
From everlasting Thou art God,
To endless years the same.

4. Thy Word commands our flesh to dust,
“Return, ye sons of men”:
All nations rose from earth at first,
And turn to earth again.

5. A thousand ages in Thy sight
Are like an evening gone;
Short as the watch that ends the night
Before the rising sun.

6. The busy tribes of flesh and blood,
With all their lives and cares,
Are carried downwards by the flood,
And lost in foll’wing years.

7. Time, like an ever-rolling stream,
Bears all its sons away;
They fly, forgotten, as a dream
Dies at the op’ning day.

8. Like flow’ry fields the nations stand
Pleased with the morning light;
The flow’rs beneath the mower’s hand
Lie with’ring ere ’tis night.

9. O God, our help in ages past,
Our hope for years to come,
Be Thou our guard while troubles last,
And our eternal home.
SEEDS?????? OF DESTINY 

DATE: 22ND JUNE 2021

DAILY DEVOTIONAL QUIDE

TOPIC: 
UNVEILING THE MYSTERY OF FAITH

The quality of a Word is determined by the quality of the speaker.

SCRIPTURE?: Holding the mystery of the faith in a pure conscience. 1 Timothy 3:9

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY?: The quality of a Word is determined by the quality of the speaker.

The Bible identifies faith as a mystery. That is, something that could be difficult to understand. But it is a very important mystery that must not be allowed to remain a mystery because our lives, both in quality and durability depends on our faith (Habakkuk 2:4, Galatians 3:11).

The question then is: what is faith? Let us begin to unravel the mystery of faith.

Faith is judging Him faithful who has promised (Hebrews 11:11).

Other people may accuse or suspect God, but people of faith judge Him faithful.

Every word is as good as the one who spoke it. The quality of a word is determined by the quality of the speaker.

It was said that in a meeting some time ago, the speaker admonished the men to love their wives. Then, he asked them, “When last did you tell your wife ‘I love you?’”.

Many men couldn’t respond. He said, “Okay, send a text message to your wife now from this meeting and tell her, ‘I love you’”.

They did. And when their wives got the text message, there were different responses and reactions from the wives. For example, one of the women upon receiving her husband’s message said, “Kai! This man is drunk again. When will you stop this drinking?” This was because such statement coming from her husband was strange to her. It could only come out of drunkenness.

Another woman said, “Ah! Do you want me to lend you money again?” Serious matter!

The meaning of that is, don’t mind the word if the speaker is not someone to mind. But you must mind the word if the speaker is someone to mind.

So, if the Almighty God who cannot lie said, No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper… (Isaiah 54:17). That Word is good because the speaker is good. It is quality, durable and reliable because the Person who spoke it is quality, durable and reliable.

Remember this: The quality of a word is determined by the quality of the speaker.

ASSIGNMENTS??️:

1. Study the Word daily and believe whatever the Word says no matter what is happening around you.

2. Think about how God intervened for you or for someone else, in situations that looked hopeless and let it boost your faith in Him.

3. Note this: God is always faithful.

PRAYER??: Lord, reveal Yourself to me. Let the knowledge of You impart me with strong faith and confidence in You Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE??: UNRAVELLING THE MYSTERY OF FAITH (PART 1).

DAILY BIBLE READING?: Psalm 133-135

QUOTE: What you believe is a vehicle to where you arrive. Culled from “22 LAWS OF LIFE” (VOL. 1) by Dr Paul Enenche.

REFLECTION??: Are you 100% confident that God is reliable, dependable and trustworthy? Or do you suspect God? Do you think He is partial or is not fair to you? That is an agenda of the enemy to destroy your faith. Whatever happens, God is faithful.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD?️?: I decree that you shall experience the faithfulness of God in your life in this season in Jesus’ Name.

Good morning ??

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM