The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Sunday 20th June
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES, 

SUNDAY 20TH JUNE 2021. 

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

TOPIC: TRUST AND BOAST IN HIS NAME

And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him (Colossians 3:17).

In 1 John 5:13, John writes, “These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; THAT YE MAY KNOW THAT YE HAVE ETERNAL LIFE, AND THAT YE MAY BELIEVE ON THE NAME OF THE SON OF GOD.” Notice the underlined construction; it simply means to put the Name of Jesus to work! His Name is your access to every city and every nation. It’s your guarantee of consistent victory and unending blessings.

The Name of Jesus is bigger than the whole world. Philippians 2:10 says, “…at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth.” That Name is named upon you. This is the reason you can be unruffled and at peace in any city, region or nation, irrespective of the adversaries or adversities that you might face. His Name is your security.

Solomon had an idea about this and said in Proverbs 18:10, “The name of the LORD is a strong tower: the righteous runneth into it, and is safe.”That was in the Old Testament; today we don’t “run” into the Name of The Lord; we were born in Him, and have inherited His Name. We live in and by His Name. Hallelujah!

This was what Peter and John knew and acted out when they healed the lame man at the gate of the temple called Beautiful; they put the Name of Jesus to work (Read Acts 3:1-10). The man was crippled from birth, but Peter fastened his eyes on him and said, “…In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth rise up and walk”(Acts 3:6).

The Bible says Peter grabbed him by the arm, yanked him up, and instantly, his ankle bones received strength. Maybe today, your finances, job, or business is in a “crippled” state; use the Name of Jesus! Are there doors that seem to have been shut against you?Put that Name to work.

Unlike your own name, or any other name, the Name of Jesus can be trusted. The Psalmist said in Psalm 20:7 AMPC, “Some trust in and boast of chariots and some of horses, but we will trust in and boast of the name of the Lord our God.”

It doesn’t matter the challenges you might be facing in your finances or in your health; put the Name of Jesus to work. If it’s a pain or a growth in your body, command it to dematerialize in the Name of Jesus, and it shall be so. His Name is the Name you can trust.

PRAYER

I live above the devil, sickness, disease and all the adversities of life, because I live in and by the power of the Name of Jesus. I’m living the higher life of glory prearranged for me in Christ, and the righteousness of God is established through me in my world, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Acts 3:16
And his name through faith in his name hath made this man strong, whom ye see and know: yea, the faith which is by him hath given him this perfect soundness in the presence of you all.

John 16:23
And in that day ye shall ask me nothing. Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name, he will give [it] you.

Philippians 2:9-11
Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: 10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of [things] in heaven, and [things] in earth, and [things] under the earth; 11 And [that] every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ [is] Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Acts 9:1-31 & 2 Chronicles 35-36

2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Luke 2:33-40 & Deuteronomy 18

#TALKINGSESSION 

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for all that You’ve prepared for me today. My spiritual antenna is raised to hear and receive Your instructions, guidance, and wisdom that’ll propel me in the path of greatness that You’ve ordained for me.

I thank You, blessed Father, for the power of Your Word, and its ability to produce results in my life. My feet is set upon the Rock to stay; that Rock holds me firm and fortified against the pressures and adversities of life.

I dwell in the light wherein there’s no darkness or pain, but victory, dominion, and glory forever. My faith is increased and strengthened to rule over circumstances, and overcome any challenge that may come my way today. 

I live above the economy and economics of this world. I am immune to the hardships, corruption, and decadence that ravage the lives of men. I live in the Word, and therefore, in victory and triumph always. I live and walk in health, prosperity, and in all the benefits of salvation in Christ.

The Name of Jesus is named upon me, and I live triumphantly, from glory to glory, heaping success upon success. I go forth today, in victory and dominion over satan, and his cohorts of darkness, and the circumstances of life. 

I experience the power and supernatural grace of God today, as I manifest the savour of the knowledge of Christ, in every place, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
*OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL*.

*DATE: SUNDAY 20TH JUNE, 2021*.

*THEME: THE FATHER'S BLESSING*.

*MEMORISE*:
“The blessings of thy father have prevailed above the blessings of my progenitors unto the utmost bound of the everlasting hills: they shall be on the head of Joseph, and on the crown of the head of him that was separate from his brethren.”
(Genesis 49:26)

*READ: Genesis 27:22-29 (KJV)*

22. And Jacob went near unto Isaac his father; and he felt him, and said, The voice is Jacob’s voice, but the hands are the hands of Esau.

23. And he discerned him not, because his hands were hairy, as his brother Esau’s hands; so he blessed him.

24. And he said, Art thou my very son Esau? And he said, I am.

25. And he said, Bring it near to me, and I will eat of my son’s venison, that my soul may bless thee. And he brought it near to him, and he did eat; and he brought him wine, and he drank.

26.And his father Isaac said unto him, Come near now, and kiss me, my son.

27. And he came near, and kissed him; and he smelled the smell of his raiment, and blessed him, and said, See, the smell of my son is as the smell of a field which the LORD hath blessed;

28. Therefore God give thee of the dew of heaven, and the fatness of the earth, and plenty of corn and wine;

29. Let people serve thee, and nations bow down to thee; be lord over thy brethren, and let thy mother’s sons bow down to thee; cursed be every one that curseth thee, and blessed be he that blesseth thee.

*MESSAGE*:
God is the Ultimate Father. In fact, He prefers the title of Father to God. 

No wonder when Jesus was teaching His disciples to pray in Matthew 6:9, He said they should start with “Our Father”. 

As a Father, God likes to bless His children. The first thing He did when He created the man and woman was to bless them (Genesis 1:27-28). He has also transferred some of that power to fathers on earth. 

This means that when your earthly father blesses you, it is as though God Himself is blessing you; it is irreversible. 

We see this in Genesis 27:33:

And Isaac trembled very exceedingly, and said, Who? where is he that hath taken venison, and brought it me, and I have eaten of all before thou camest, and have blessed him? yea, and he shall be blessed.

Your father’s blessing will propel you to tremendous greatness.

In Genesis 27:38-40, Esau only got a remnant of the blessing from Isaac, yet in Genesis 32:6, we see that he had four hundred bodyguards. 

The first time a President attended one of our programmes at the Redemption Camp in Nigeria, he came along with two hundred and fifty bodyguards. 

Esau went to meet Jacob with four hundred bodyguards. That is what only a remnant of the blessing can do. 

In Genesis 27:29, we see that it can also make nations run helter-skelter to help you.

Nothing good comes cheap however; the father’s blessing is costly too, especially when it is from the heart. 

When Isaac wanted to bless Esau, he asked for something he loved. When you make your father happy, he will bless you from his heart. I had just arrived at the airport in Heathrow and I was carrying two big bags. There were two of my children-in-the-Lord there. 

One of them just greeted me while the other one ran to take my bags. I told the latter “God bless you”. 

The other one then said “Daddy, you did not say “God bless you’ to me”. I asked, “What did you do to warrant me blessing you?” When you make your father happy, he will bless you from his heart.

Now, what can you gift your father – whether biological or spiritual, that would provoke him to bless you from his heart such that heaven would back it up?

Present it to him in such a way that he would be happy with you; then ask him to bless you.

*PRAYER POINT*:
Father, guide me to do something that will provoke my fathers (biological and/or spiritual) to bless me.

*AUTHOR: PASTOR E.A ADEBOYE*.

*BIBLE IN ONE YEAR:1 Samuel 28-31*

*HYMN 6: GREAT IS THY FAITHFULNESS, O GOD MY FATHER*.

Great is Thy faithfulness, O God my Father;
There is no shadow of turning with Thee;
Thou changest not, Thy compassions, they fail not;
As Thou has been Thou forever wilt be.

*REFRAIN*:
Great is Thy faithfulness!
Great is Thy faithfulness!
Morning by morning new mercies I see.
All I have needed Thy hand hath provided
Great is Thy faithfulness, Lord unto me!

Summer and winter, and spring time and harvest,
Sun, moon and stars in their courses above,
Join with all nature in manifold witness
To Thy great faithfulness, mercy and love.

Pardon for sin and a peace that endureth
Thine own dear presence to cheer and to guide!
Strength for today and bright hope for tomorrow.
Blessings all mine, with ten thousand beside!
?????SEEDS OF DESTINY

DAILY DEVOTIONAL QUIDE

DATE: 20 SUNDAY JUNE 2021  

TOPIC: A CURSE CAUSELESS SHALL NOT COME

An undeserved curse does not come to rest.

SCRIPTURE: Like a fluttering sparrow or a darting swallow, an undeserved curse does not come to rest. Proverbs 26:2, NIV.

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY?: An undeserved curse does not come to rest.

It has been established that altars are places of sacrifices (Genesis 8:20-22). They are places of covenant where people enter into covenant with God or with the devil.

It is crucial to know that altars affect life, both in quality and quantity. Altars can cut a life short or prolong life. For example, the altar that Abraham had with God was a longevity altar. The prophet’s widow’s children were transacted away in a transaction – their father had died but whatever he did was still looking for his children (2 Kings 4:1-3).

Previously, we said that there are some facts we need to know when dealing with evil altars, and yesterday, we saw one of those facts.

Today, we shall look at yet another fact: A curse causeless cannot come.

It is crucial to note that a curse causeless cannot come. That is, a curse without a cause cannot be effective against you. It also means an undeserved curse does not come to rest.

For instance, if someone says, “This girl is too rich. Let me go and pull her down diabolically”, and the girl did not do anything against the person, it won’t land. But if someone went and stole another person’s money, and the owner of the money says, “Whoever stole my money, it will not be well with you and your generation”, that curse can surely land because the person did something deserving of the curse.

Beloved, from today, stop moving about fearing wicked people knowing that you are the brother or sister of the Lion of the tribe of Judah, and a dog cannot intimidate a lion.

Our anchor scripture says, an undeserved curse will not land…

So, my counsel is, don’t be afraid because of undeserved curses from men, and stay away from evil acts that may bring curses upon you.

Remember this: An undeserved curse does not come to rest.

ASSIGNMENTS??️:
1. Believe every Word of God concerning your life.

2. Refuse to fall into the devil’s temptation unto compromise.

3. Stand on God’s Word (Galatians 3:13-17), and speak against every negative cycle or curse around you or your loved ones.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: DEALING WITH ALTARS OF EVIL

PRAYER??: Father, thank You for redeeming me from the curse and ushering me into the Blessing. Right now, I set on fire, every evil altar speaking against my life and destiny, Lord in Jesus’ Name.

DAILY BIBLE READING?: Psalm 127-129

QUOTE: The person who lives in the fear of God has nothing to fear under heaven. Culled from “PRINCIPLES AND POWER OF PRAYER” by Dr Paul Enenche.

REFLECTION??: The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom. But the fear of the devil can be the beginning of foolishness, destruction and disaster. Remember Job in Job 3:25. Who do you fear the most? God or the devil? It would determine your outcome in life.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD?️?: The Lord hear thee in the day of trouble. The Name of the God of Jacob defend you and send you help from the sanctuary in Jesus’ Name.

Good morning ??

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM