The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Saturday 19th June
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES, 

SATURDAY 19TH JUNE 2021. 

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

TOPIC: ESTABLISH HIS WILL FOR YOUR WORLD
Blessed is the man that trusteth in the LORD, and whose hope the LORD is. For he shall be as a tree planted by the waters, and that spreadeth out her roots by the river, and shall not see when heat cometh… (Jeremiah 17:7-8).

In Hebrews 11:3, the Bible says, “Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God….”The word “framed” is “katartizō” (Greek), and it means to repair or adjust, to complete thoroughly, to restore, prepare, mend or to make perfect. With faith, you can frame the course of your life in line with God’s perfect will.

There’re things happening in your world today—circumstances and situations—that aren’t consistent with the will of God. They try to mess up your world; don’t let that happen; frame your world.
Your responsibility is to establish the will of the Father in the earth. His will won’t be fulfilled without His hand, and you’re His hand to establish His perfect will. It’s your life, your ministry, and calling to establish the will of the Father as far as it concerns you in your world. Otherwise, it’ll not happen.

Don’t fold your hands and watch the devil wreak havoc in your life, family, city or country, or in the lives of your loved ones. Let the Word of God in your heart come out from your mouth. With the Word on your lips, you truncate and decimate the efforts of the adversary!

In Joel 2:28, when God said, “...I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy...,” He was letting you know with what to control the “aions,” the circumstances of your life; it’s by your words of prophecy! You can live in an oasis of peace in a troubled world.

The whole world can be chaotic, rocking around you, whereas you’re in absolute peace. That’s the message in our theme verse: you’ll not know when heat comes. They may be depressed, and you’re in absolute prosperity. How? Through your faith-filled words. Don’t keep the Word only in your heart; speak it forth and frame your world! Frame how you want things to be with you and for you.

CONFESSION

By the power of the Holy Spirit, I declare that only the counsel of God is established in my life and in my world. I frame the circumstances of my environment in conformity with God’s perfect will. Satan has nothing in me, and his agenda in my “aion” is truncated, and the Name of the Lord is glorified. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY:

Hebrews 11:1-3
Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. 2 For by it the elders obtained a good report. 3 Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.

Joshua 1:8
This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.

Mark 11:23
For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Acts 8:9-40 & 2 Chronicles 33-34

2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Luke 2:21-32 & Deuteronomy 17

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that the Lord has done great and wondrous things in my life! My heart is filled with joy; joy unspeakable and full of glory. My heart rejoices in His goodness, for He has filled my mouth with laughter and songs of praise. 

I am strengthened because the joy of the Lord in my spirit is my strength. Gloom, depression, and heaviness are far from me, for I carry an atmosphere of joy with me everywhere I go.

My life is garnished by the spirit of God; for I am the workmanship of God in Christ Jesus; created unto good works. I only do good works because I was born and fashioned unto good works! I’ve passed from death to life; sin and all its rudiments have no power over me. I

’ve received an anointing from the Holy One and that anointing opens my understanding to all things. Daily, I am taught by the Spirit of God, and hidden things are unveiled to my spirit. I

am led and guided by the Spirit, my choices and decisions are founded on by the Word. Wisdom guides me and moves me from within to take the right steps that are consistent with God’s purpose and calling for my life. I will never walk in confusion or lose my way. 

I am set on the path of success, glory, victory, and divine destiny! I am walking in preordained pathways, for predestination is at work in me! The course of events in my life has been structured by God to bring Him glory, having established me to fulfil my destiny of Him! Glory to God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE:  SATURDAY 19TH JUNE 2021.

THEME:   FRUITLESSNESS IS DISASTEROUS. 

HYMN 6:   GREAT IS THY FAITHFULNESS. 
1. Great is Thy faithfulness, O God my Father;
There is no shadow of turning with Thee;
Thou changest not, Thy compassions, they fail not;
As Thou hast been Thou forever wilt be.
o Refrain:
Great is Thy faithfulness!
Great is Thy faithfulness!
Morning by morning new mercies I see:
All I have needed Thy hand hath provided—
Great is Thy faithfulness, Lord, unto me!

2. Summer and winter and springtime and harvest,
Sun, moon, and stars in their courses above
Join with all nature in manifold witness
To Thy great faithfulness, mercy, and love.

3. Pardon for sin and a peace that endureth,
Thine own dear presence to cheer and to guide,
Strength for today and bright hope for tomorrow—
Blessings all mine, with ten thousand beside!

MEMORISE:
He cuts off every branch in me that bears no fruit, while every branch that does bear fruit he prunes[a] so that it will be even more fruitful. John 15:2

BIBLE READING:  Luke 13:6-7.
6 He spake also this parable; A certain man had a fig tree planted in his vineyard; and he came and sought fruit thereon, and found none.

7 Then said he unto the dresser of his vineyard, Behold, these three years I come seeking fruit on this fig tree, and find none: cut it down; why cumbereth it the ground?

Jesus told a parable about an unproductive, but well nurtured fig tree in today’s Bible reading. The reaction of the person tending this tree, in Luke 13:7, is our concern in today’s devotional. The farmer in this parable had been expecting pleasant fruits based on his efforts; unfortunately, he got nothing. Like this farmer in Luke 3:9, John the Baptist told the Jewish religious leaders of his days:
“And now also the axe is laid unto the root of the trees: every tree therefore which bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.”

Beloved, according to 1 Corinthians 3:9, we are God’s husbandry. In other words, God is the husbandman, we are the lively trees, nurtured since the day of our birth and particularly since we gave our lives to Christ. There is no doubt that we have been nourished graciously by the Almighty through His Son Jesus and the Holy Spirit. The fact that you are alive to see this day is a pointer to how we have received both physical an spiritual nourishment. The question now is: Are you bearing fruits? The husbandman in our study today ordered that the unproductive fig tree be cut down. This is serious. May we not be cut down in Jesus’ name. The practical “Amen” to this prayer is to simply turn away from a life of fruitlessness.

If you are yet to be born again, Matthew 3:8 says you must first bring forth fruits meet for repentance, if you are already God’s child by His grace, Jesus is saying to you in John 15:4:
“Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.”

You must give yourself completely to the Lordship of Jesus. you must go the ‘extra mile’ for Him and you will surely get your reward.

Apart from not being cut down and thrown into fire, Jesus promised in John 15:16 that the Father will grant all the requests you make in His name. Once you begin to bear fruit, the Lord will also continue to purge you from all impurities so that you may bear even more. Please mediate on Galatians 5:22-26.

PRAYER POINT:
Father, guide me to do something that will provoke my fathers (biological and/or spiritual) to bless me.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: 1 Samuel 28-31.
AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY DR. PAUL ENENCHE.

SATURDAY 19 JUNE, 2021.

TOPIC: DEALING WITH EVIL ALTARS.

SCRIPTURE: …the Lord said unto him, Take thy father's young bullock, even the second bullock of seven years old, and throw down the altar of Baal that thy father hath, and cut down the grove that is by it: And build an altar unto the Lord thy God upon the top of this rock… Judges 6:25,26

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: The Cross came to crush the curse.

Altars are places of spiritual transaction - transactions between God and people or between demons and people. It is important to note that altars affect destinies. At the altars, destinies can be monitored, manipulated, or remote- controlled. 

For example, Jacob’s life and destiny was changed for good at the altar in Bethel. It is evident that spiritual factors control physical events. 

In 1 Samuel 17:43, we saw Goliath cursing David in the name of his gods. He was a giant fighting a small boy, yet he refused to rely on his strength. He decided to take the battle from the physical to the spiritual realm by involving his gods. So, had he won the victory that day, it would not have been attributed to him; it would have been seen as a victory won by his gods.

Now, how do we deal with evil altars? 

In dealing with evil altars, there are facts you must know. 

And we are looking at one of them today: 

The Altar and Sacrifice at Calvary is superior to all other altars and sacrifices on earth (Galatians 3:13,14).

The Cross came to crush the curse. Faith in the work of Christ on Calvary is curative of the works of the curse. 

So, it is important for you to know that no matter how wicked a native doctor or witch is, whatever he has to do against you is inferior to what Christ already did for you on Calvary.

By the Power of Calvary, I declare the destruction of every evil altar speaking against your life and destiny, in Jesus’ Name.

Remember this: The Cross came to crush the curse.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Refuse to fear the threat of the devil.

2. Make demands on the Power of the Cross and the Blood of Jesus to destroy every altar speaking against your life.

3. Abide in the Word of God.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: DEALING WITH ALTARS OF EVIL

PRAYER: Lord, thank You for Your finished work at Calvary. Let the power in the Blood of Jesus silence every voice speaking against my life and destiny, Lord in Jesus’ Name. 

DAILY BIBLE READING: Psalm 124-126

QUOTE: Anytime activity exceeds spirituality, then adversity is inevitable. Culled from THOU ART MY BATTLE AXE by Dr Paul Enenche.

REFLECTION: What is Calvary to you? What is the sacrifice of the Saviour all about? What was the meaning of the statement, “It is finished on the Cross?” Calvary ended the rule/reign of the adversary and enthroned the recreated man in God’s plan. You owe the devil nothing!

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: Every demonic/diabolic agenda of the enemy regarding your life is arrested in Jesus’ Name.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM