The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Friday 18th June
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES, 

FRIDAY 18TH JUNE 2021. 

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

TOPIC: A KNOWLEDGE OF RELATIONSHIP

Cease not to give thanks for you, making mention of you in my prayers; That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him (Ephesians 1:16-17).

Just because you’ve been a Christian for a long time doesn’t necessarily mean you’d be effective for God, and in the things of God. It takes more than singing nicely, praising God joyfully, and even preaching, to be effective for Christ and for the Kingdom; you have to know Him in a very personal way.

That’s the reason for Paul’s prayer for the baby church in Ephesus, as read in our opening verse. Paul heard about their love for God; they were excited about the things of God. But he knew they lacked something and prayed that the Lord would grant it to them: “...the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him….”

There’s a certain type of knowledge, a certain type of revelation of God that you ought to have; it’s called “Epignosis” (Greek); knowledge that relates with the known; a knowledge of relationship. This knowledge is different from theology, or mere science.

You can appropriate that prayer of the Spirit through Paul for yourself; put your name there and say, “I have the Spirit of wisdom and revelation in the accurate knowledge of God.” You’ll experience the unveiling! It’s the work of the Spirit of God.

Without this kind of knowledge, you’ll be a religious Christian, doing things religiously, without having a real relationship with God. When you have that relationship, you no longer see Him as the God of David or the God of Elijah; He becomes your God; He’s personal to you. That’s when you really appreciate and celebrate your union and oneness with Him.

PRAYER

Dear Father, thank you for giving me the spirit of wisdom—insight into realities—and revelation in the knowledge of you, absolute knowledge that comes through revelation and relationship. Through my relationship and fellowship with the Holy Spirit, grace and peace are multiplied in my life, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

2 Peter 1:2-3
Grace and peace be multiplied unto you through the knowledge of God, and of Jesus our Lord, 3 According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that [pertain] unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue:

Ephesians 1:16-17 AMPC

I do not cease to give thanks for you, making mention of you in my prayers. 17 [For I always pray to] the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, that He may grant you a spirit of wisdom and revelation [of insight into mysteries and secrets] in the [deep and intimate] knowledge of Him,

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Acts 7:54-8:1-8 & 2 Chronicles 31-32

2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Luke 2:8-20 & Deuteronomy 16

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that I am a king priest! I’ve been granted grace and ability in Christ Jesus, to reign and rule in life! I can do all things through Christ, whose glory and righteousness are revealed in and through me today! As a king, my words are filled with divine energy and as I affirm the Word by faith, they are established unto me. Hallelujah!

I do not walk in the dark, I know God’s thoughts towards me; they’re thoughts of peace, success, prosperity, and a triumphant life! I am founded upon the rock; when the rain of life descends, and the floods come with the billowing winds, I remain strong and unmovable! All things are possible unto me because my faith in the Word is effective.

I am triumphant today and always! I am anointed of God to bless. Therefore, I speak blessings to my day; I experience favours, kindness, prosperity, and productivity today. The good Word of the Lord is fulfilled in me today, and every step I take is a step of blessing.

I am blessed, and everywhere my name is called, it’s for increase and promotion. I can never be disadvantaged because my words are powerful enough to put me over the elements of this world. My words are sharper than any two-edged sword. Hallelujah! 

I am set on the path of success, glory, victory, and divine destiny! I am walking in preordained pathways, for predestination is at work in me! The course of events in my life has been structured by God to bring Him glory, having established me to fulfil my destiny of Him! Glory to God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: FRIDAY 18TH JUNE 2021

THEME: HUNGER AND THIRST FOR RIGHTEOUSNESS 

MEMORISE:
Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled. Matthew 5:6

READ:  John 4:31-34
31 In the mean while his disciples prayed him, saying, Master, eat.

32 But he said unto them, I have meat to eat that ye know not of.

33 Therefore said the disciples one to another, Hath any man brought him ought to eat?

34 Jesus saith unto them, My meat is to do the will of him that sent me, and to finish his work.

It is a common saying that salvation is free. While this is true because no one can pay for the salvation Jesus offers, the reality is that Jesus already paid for it on our behalf. Thus, we would be correct if we say salvation is not free after all. Also, it is not free because recipients too have a token to offer in obtaining eternal life, as we will see today.

In Matthew 13:45-46, Jesus describes how precious the Kingdom of God is, by likening it to what a rich man had to sell all his fortune for. In Matthew 5:29-30, Jesus explained how important it is to gain entrance into the Kingdom of God by advising that we do away with anything that would disqualify us from gaining entry into God’s presence, even if it’s eye!

Today, some Christians are very careless with matters of Heaven. So many people trivialize sin and the harm it is capable of wreaking on their souls. Revelations 21:8 contains a plain truth about the kingdom of God:
“But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.”

Jesus calls us into free salvation but He adds in Matthew 11:29
“Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.”

This is the cost of eternal life- meekness. This is why He said “Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.” (Matthew 5:5). These no doubt are the cost of discipleship that we must pay to access the free salvation that gives eternal life. Beloved, if you desire eternal life, you must bear the cost even though Jesus has paid the supreme price.

It is sad that today, some leaders in the Church are encouraging people to be comfortable with sin. They explain away the reality of and teach grace with gross irresponsibility. You must do away with such people. Today is the day of salvation, now is the acceptable time. Make your way right with God now.

PRAYER POINT:
Father, please put in my heart the hunger and thirst for righteousness.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: 1 Samuel 22-24.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 27:   TAKE MY LIFE AND LET IT BE.

1. Take my life and let it be
Consecrated, Lord, to Thee.
*Take my moments and my days,
Let them flow in endless praise.

2. Take my hands and let them move
At the impulse of Thy love.
Take my feet and let them be
Swift and beautiful for Thee.

3. Take my voice and let me sing,
Always, only for my King.
Take my lips and let them be
Filled with messages from Thee.

4. Take my silver and my gold,
Not a mite would I withhold.
Take my intellect and use
Every pow’r as Thou shalt choose.

5. Take my will and make it Thine,
It shall be no longer mine.
Take my heart, it is Thine own,
It shall be Thy royal throne.

6. Take my love, my Lord, I pour
At Thy feet its treasure store.
Take myself and I will be
Ever, only, all for Thee.
SEEDS ?????OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL

FRIDAY 18 JUNE, 2021.

TOPIC; PRESERVED BY HIS POWER.

SCRIPTURE?: Who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time. 1 Peter 1:5

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY?: When you are equipped with power, you are guaranteed safety.

The Power of God is a keeper of men. The Power of God is a Preserver of men. We are held together, kept alive and kept in charge by the Power of God. The knowledge of this truth is very important because we live in a world that is becoming increasingly dangerous.

For instance, someone’s offence was that he entered a taxicab – suddenly he found out that he was in the midst of strange and deadly people who had the intention of robbing or killing him. We live in the days where human beings have become more heartless than you can ever imagine. Some human beings have become more beastly than animals, because animals at times can be entreated. So, we need God’s Power to be kept alive and healthy. The Power of God is the major tool for the preservation of the lives and destinies of God’s People.

When you are equipped with God’s Power, you are guaranteed safety. The bankruptcy of power can lead to vulnerability in life.

Moses would have died before his time if not for the Power of God. Moses was one man who carried Power. He was a symbol of Power. So, he could not be wasted by the devil. Pharaoh, as terrible as he was, looked for Moses to kill, yet Moses, after encountering the Power of God, returned to face the same Pharaoh. He manhandled Pharaoh until Pharaoh was buried in the Red Sea (Exodus 10:7; Exodus 14:1-28). That is, Moses became a terroriser of a terrorist (Pharaoh) by the Power of God.

Beloved, if you want your life to become a snare to the kingdom of darkness, what you need is the Power of God.

REMEMBER THIS: When you are equipped with power, you are guaranteed safety.

ASSIGNMENTS??️:

1. Believe that you cannot be wasted by the enemy.

2. Spend more time with God at the place of prayer and worship.

3. Make use of the Power you have as a child of God against the forces of the enemy.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE??: PRESERVED BY HIS POWER

PRAYER?: Lord, thank You for the Power and Authority you gave me in Christ. I condemn every tongue against my life, destiny, and family. I shall fulfil my days, Lord in Jesus’ Name.

DAILY BIBLE READING?: Psalm 121-123

QUOTE: To dwell in the Presence of God is to dwell in a realm that is beyond the reach of harm. Culled from “15 KINGDOM STRATEGY FOR SURVIVAL” by Dr Paul Enenche.

REFLECTION??: You were not created to be easily wasted. No man with breath in his nostrils has the license to snuff out another man’s breath. There is a connection between mentality and authority. What thoughts go through your mind regarding your safety in the earth? 

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD?️?: You are not a wastable material and you shall not be wasted by any devil in Jesus’ Name.

Good morning ??

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM