The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Thursday 17th June
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES, 

THURSDAY 17TH JUNE 2021. 

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

TOPIC: A BALANCED LIFE

That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God (Colossians 1:10).

The Holy Spirit inspired the Apostle Paul to pray the prayer above for the Church, letting us understand God’s will for our lives. He prayed that you’d walk in the way of true righteousness, pleasing God in all that you do, fruitful and productive, as you mature in the rich experience of knowing Him in His fullness. Hallelujah!

God wants your life to be fruitful in every good work. With this fruitfulness, He wants you increasing in your “epignosis” (full, exact and experiential knowledge) of Him. What a balanced life! For some people, when they become very productive with their work, business or career, they don’t have time for God anymore. They hardly even study the Bible or participate in church meetings and activities. The more they make progress in their job, the less time they devote to spiritual things; something is wrong.

The life of the Christian is one of ever-increasing glory; all-round success. That is, you’re making good progress in your work, your family is doing fine, your children are growing up strong in faith and in righteousness, and at the same time, you’re increasing in the knowledge of God.

Oh, how important the knowledge of God is! The Bible says, “Grace and peace be multiplied unto you through the knowledge of God, and of Jesus our Lord” (2 Peter 1:2). Do you want more grace in your life, and peace multiplied unto you? Go for the knowledge of God and of Jesus Christ!

God doesn’t want you deficient in any area of your life. In the 11th verse of Colossians 1, Paul continued in his prayer declaring that you be strengthened with all might, according to God’s glorious power, unto all patience and longsuffering with joyfulness. You can be very fruitful, productive, and strong. God wants your life to be balanced; and you can actualize His desire in your life by walking in the knowledge of His Word.

PRAYER

Dear loving Father, thank you for giving me a perfect and balanced life. By your Spirit that dwells in me, I’m fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of your Word, as I please you in all things, fulfilling your purpose for my life, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY:

Hebrews 13:20-21
Now the God of peace, that brought again from the dead our Lord Jesus, that great shepherd of the sheep, through the blood of the everlasting covenant, 21 Make you perfect in every good work to do his will, working in you that which is wellpleasing in his sight, through Jesus Christ; to whom [be] glory for ever and ever. Amen.

3 John 1:2
Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.

DAILY SCRIPTURE READING

1-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Acts 7:1-53 & 2 Chronicles 29-30

2-YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN
Luke 2:1-7 & Deuteronomy 15

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

[url=https://wp.me/p9v28c-5iw][/url]

I affirm that I am from Zion; the city of the living God! I am an associate of the God-kind, with the totality of divinity tabernacled in my spirit and uniquely expressed through me today. I am a king and a priest unto God; the words of my mouth are spirit and they’re life! I give life to everything around me! Everything in my world, whether living or non-living, is constantly charged with life and vitality!

I am not a part of the suffering masses; therefore, I refuse to be subject to the principles of this world’s system. I am heavenly; I am seated with Christ in the place of authority! Hallelujah. 

My spirit is enlightened; I have understanding and knowledge of my victory in Christ Jesus over satan and the powers of darkness. I live to serve the Lord, free from fear of the devil and the wickedness in this world!

Today, I go out knowing that no evil shall befall me and I am delivered from wicked and unreasonable men. I belong in God’s superior class of divine beings; thus, I look beyond the natural realm of existence to my heavenly rights, blessings, and provisions in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah! 

I recognize today and take hold of my divine right to live in health, prosperity, victory, success, dominion, and excellence! I reign and rule over circumstances and exercise dominion over satan. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: THURSDAY 17TH JUNE 2021

THEME: PRAYER WORKS! 

MEMORISE:
And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the LORD hath said, and in the remnant whom the LORD shall call. Joel 2:32

READ:  Psalm 30:1-3
1I will extol thee, O LORD; for thou hast lifted me up, and hast not made my foes to rejoice over me.

2 O LORD my God, I cried unto thee, and thou hast healed me.

3 O LORD, thou hast brought up my soul from the grave: thou hast kept me alive, that I should not go down to the pit.

Beloved, you must know that life is a battleground. Revelation 12:12 says that the devil has come in because he lost out in Heaven as a result of his rebellion against God.

Apart from the devil, even mankind has, from the beginning of time, been wicked to one another. The story of Cain and Abel is a classic example. No wonder Jeremiah 17:9 says:
“The heart is deceitful above all things, and desperately wicked: who can know it?”

Should believers then run from the children of men to avoid being victims? No, Christians should instead look unto the word of God to find a way out. The way of escape is prayer. Our memory verse of today succinctly guides us in the direction of prayer so that we may be victors and not victims.

There is a lesson from our Bible reading today; it is that when we call upon the Lord for help, He will not withhold His everlasting arms from saving us. David called on God when he was distressed and his testimony was that God heard him (Psalm 3:4). Beloved, what are you waiting for? Why cant you call on the Lord today concerning the unpleasant situation you are passing through? I assure you that you will not be disappointed in Psalm 91:15:
“He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.”

The condition for the fulfilment of this promise, however, is in the preceding verse which says,  I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.

The question is: Do you love God, do you know His name as Jesus, the Deliverer from sin? If yes, have you been delivered from your sin and become one of His own? If your answer is in the affirmative. I congratulate you. Go ahead and prayed like never before because today is the day you will receive express answers to your prayers. If not, ask Him to save you today.

PRAYER POINT:
Father, help me to always exercise my faith when I come to You in prayer, in the mighty name of Jesus.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: 1 Samuel 19-21.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 32:   SWEET HOUR OF PRAYER.

1. Sweet hour of prayer! sweet hour of prayer! 
that calls me from a world of care, 
and bids me at my Father's throne 
make all my wants and wishes known. 
In seasons of distress and grief, 
my soul has often found relief, 
and oft escaped the tempter's snare 
by thy return, sweet hour of prayer! 

2. Sweet hour of prayer! sweet hour of prayer! 
the joys I feel, the bliss I share 
of those whose anxious spirits burn 
with strong desires for thy return! 
With such I hasten to the place 
where God my Savior shows his face, 
and gladly take my station there, 
and wait for thee, sweet hour of prayer!

3. Sweet hour of prayer! sweet hour of prayer! 
thy wings shall my petition bear 
to him whose truth and faithfulness 
engage the waiting soul to bless. 
And since he bids me seek his face.
SEEDS OF DESTINY

DATE: THURSDAY 17TH JUNE,2021

TOPIC: EXPLOITS BEYOND THE NATURAL BY THE ANOINTING

SCRIPTURE: And the Spirit of the LORD came mightily upon him, and he rent him as he would have rent a kid, and he had nothing in his hand: but he told not his father or his mother what he had done. Judges 14:6

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: If the Anointing is upon a person, he can use a hammer to do the work of a bulldozer.

Yesterday in our studies, we saw that every major manifestation in Scripture is a product of definite Unction. Moses was anointed at the flames of the Burning Bush where the shepherd rod in his hand became the rod of power and deliverance. For forty years of his life, his destiny and ministry that were closed opened up when the unction came.

It was Leonard Ravenhill who said, “Unction on the pulpit will produce action in the pew”. Unction on the altar will produce action with the people. It is possible to deliver great sermons and not be able to deliver any soul. 

Today, we will further explore another product of the Unction: The Anointing (Unction) imparts supernatural energy and amplifies human efforts.

If the Anointing is upon a person, he can use a hammer to do the work of a bulldozer. If the Anointing is on a tadpole, it can sink a shark. The Anointing imparts supernatural strength, unbeatable mental prowess, unusual physical stamina and aggressive spiritual fervency, a dimension that frustrates and mesmerises the powers of darkness. 

Jesus carried it: He stood for Seventy-two hours on His feet preaching (Matthew 15:32). 

Samson manifested it: he tore a lion into pieces and he didn’t consider it a testimony (Judges 14:5-6).

Beloved, you need energy beyond your current level of energy. What you are carrying that is weighing you down now, there are people carrying it and flying. It is the Oil that increases strength. 

I declare that by the Anointing, you will do exploits heavier than your natural talent or energy until people begin to say, “Nobody knows what he is using”.

Beloved, crave for the Unction of the Spirit on your life.

Remember this: If the Anointing is upon a person, he can use a hammer to do the work of a bulldozer.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Maintain a life of deep fellowship with the Holy Spirit at the place of worship and prayer.

2. Make demands on the impartation of supernatural strength for unusual exploits. 

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: UNCTION FOR MANIFESTATION

PRAYER: Lord, thank You for the Gift of the Holy Spirit. Overwhelm me with the Holy Spirit and impart me with unbeatable strength for Kingdom exploits, Lord, in Jesus’ Name. 

DAILY BIBLE READING:  Psalm 118-120

QUOTE: Depths of the Word will produce the flood of the anointing. Culled from, “GO IN THIS THY MIGHT” by Dr Paul Enenche.

REFLECTION: Are you easily wearied and worn out by your day-to-day tasks? Do you feel that your physical stamina is below your inherent potentials? Do you feel that you have more work to do than you have the energy to do them? The answer is the oil, the anointing.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: The capacity to fully deploy your inherent abilities be released upon you in a fresh measure in Jesus’ Name.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM