The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Wednesday 16th June
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

WEDNESDAY 16TH JUNE.

REIGNING THROUGH CHRIST

For if by one man’s offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ (Romans 5:17).

We have received abundance of grace and the gift of righteousness. Now we reign in and by Christ Jesus. We reign through Christ over the world and its systems, circumstances, and over Satan and his demonic community.

The Bible says whatever you do, in word or deed, do all in the Name of Jesus (Colossians 3:17). His Name is the greatest and highest name in heaven, in earth, and in hell! The Name of Jesus commands the greatest respect. He told us we could cast out devils in His Name. Make sure you’re doing it. Hallelujah!

I recall something that happened when I was a student many years ago. There was a certain university that was troubled by cultists. I mobilized a few friends of mine and we went to the place where the foundation stone of the school was laid.

When we arrived there, we placed our hands on the stone and declared, “In the Name of Jesus Christ, you demons of darkness that have been controlling this school, controlling the students, responsible for cultism here, we break your authority and influence; be gone in the Name of Jesus!”

Guess what? On that same campus, we set up the fellowship that would become the largest fellowship on that campus, till this day. Of course, we don’t have to go to any foundation stone; from wherever you are, you can issue commands to demons anywhere, in the Name of Jesus, and dislodge them.

Christianity is living in the Name of Jesus. The Bible says, “… be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might” (Ephesians 6:10); that means take advantage of His ability; take advantage of His might, of His power, standing in His Name and functioning under His auspices. You can’t have that Name and be helpless; never! Use it today and always, and live victoriously evermore. Glory to God!

CONFESSION

In the Name of Jesus, I live triumphantly in this world to the glory of God. Even now, I break the influence of Satan over the nations, over the peoples, over the leaders, over the young ones all around the world! 

Christ reigns in the nations. His righteousness fills the earth and mantles the hearts of men, for all souls belong to Him. The grace of God is effectual in the earth today for countless multitudes to receive salvation, in the Name of Jesus. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Colossians 3:17; Philippians 2:9-11; Romans 5:17 AMPC

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Acts 6:1-15 & 2 Chronicles 26-28

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Luke 1:67-80 & Deuteronomy 14

#RHEMAFORTODAY 

Say these with me, “Eternal life is my present-hour possession in Christ. I have that unfading, incorruptible, indestructible, imperishable life, resident in my spirit. 

I’ve been brought from humanity to eternity; therefore, I have dominion over death, sickness, disease, infirmity, failure, lack, and all the rudiments of this world. I am the seed of Abraham, graced for greatness and anointed to be fruitful and productive in every good work.

I’ve been ordained to prosper and to live in glory. Therefore, I live the glorious life, fulfilling my purpose and destiny in Christ. Great things are happening for me and through me, by the power of the Word and the ability of the Holy Spirit. Out of my innermost being, I bring forth good things. 

I declare that my life is for glory and beauty; and in my path, there’s life, success, victory, and wealth. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus, holy and sanctified unto God!

I flourish like the palm tree; I am long-lived, stately, upright, useful, and fruitful, and I grow like a cedar in Lebanon; I am majestic, stable, durable, and incorruptible. The God-kind of faith is stirred in my spirit, even now!

My life is an endless stream of the miraculous because I live in, and by, the Word, prevailing over circumstances and winning always. Nothing is impossible to me, because my faith is the victory that overcomes the world.” Glory to God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: WEDNESDAY 16TH JUNE 2021

THEME: THE SIN OF CONVERTOUSNESS

MEMORISE:
And he said unto them, Take heed, and beware of covetousness: for a man's life consisteth not in the abundance of the things which he possesseth. Luke 12:15

READ:  Exodus 18:21
21 Moreover thou shalt provide out of all the people able men, such as fear God, men of truth, hating covetousness; and place such over them, to be rulers of thousands, and rulers of hundreds, rulers of fifties, and rulers of tens:

Covetousness is a major challenge both in the Church and in the world today. Worldliness too has become a great foe of the Church and it appears many Christians (irrespective of how long they have been in the faith), are being carried along. This may be because even they are victims of this sinful habit.

Our Lord Jesus, in today’s memory verse warns us against covetousness. Covetousness can be described as an inordinate desire for material or non-material possessions, especially those of another individual. In Exodus 20:17, the Lord warns against coveting someone else’s possession or spouse. The vanity in being covetous is captured in Ecclesiastes 5:10-11 which says:
“He that loveth silver shall not be satisfied with silver; nor he that loveth abundance with increase: this is also vanity. When goods increase, they are increased that eat them: and what good is there to the owners thereof, saving the beholding of them with their eyes?”

In 1 Timothy 6:6-9, Apostle Paul wrote to warn us against the menace of worldliness and covetousness. He encouraged believers to embrace godliness with contentment which is great again. He said also that “….they that will be rich fall into temptation and a snare, and into many foolish and hurtful lusts, which drown men in destruction and perdition.” (1 Timothy 6:9). John corroborates this in 1 John 2:15-17 where he warned us against worldliness, saying:
“Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him….. And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof…”

Beloved, how far have you been dragged into the world? How far has the world been dragged into you? Are you not running after those things that did not matter to you years ago? Even the rich are now running into the Church; they want peace and satisfaction. They envy believers and want to share in our heritage. While they are running to God for peace and joy, many of us have thrown away these blessings that money cannot buy, for the vanity of this world. Remain where God has established you.

ACTION POINT:
Mortify any form of lust in your life- the lust of the flesh, of the eyes and the pride of life, so you can enjoy everlasting joy and peace.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Ezra 10.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 14:   JESUS MY LORD, MY GOD, MY ALL.

1. Jesus, my Lord, my God, my All,
How can I love thee as I ought?
And how revere this wondrous gift,
So far surpassing hope or thought?
Sweet Sacrament, we thee adore;

Refrain:
Oh, make us love thee more and more.
Oh, make us love thee more and more.

2. Had I but Mary's sinless heart
To love thee with, my dearest King,
Oh, with what bursts of fervant praise
Thy goodness, Jesus, would I sing.
Sweet Sacrament, we thee adore;

3. Thy Body, Soul, and Godhead, all,
O mystery of love divine.
I cannot compass all I have,
For all thou hast and art are mine.
Sweet Sacrament, we thee adore.
??SEED OF DESTINY TODAY

DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE 

DATE: WEDNESDAY 16TH JUNE 2021

WRITTEN BY PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

TOPIC: THE UNCTION – A TRIGGER FOR POTENTIAL RELEASE

The level of potential you are releasing now is a function of the level of Anointing you carry.

SCRIPTURE: How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Ghost and with power: who went about doing good, and healing all that were oppressed of the devil; for God was with him. Acts 10:38

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: The level of potential you are releasing now is a function of the level of Anointing you carry.

Every major manifestation in Scripture has been confirmed to be a product of a definite Unction.

Our Master Jesus Christ only had the fulfilment of His Destiny and Ministry after an encounter with the Anointing at River Jordan. The Heavens opened and the Holy Ghost descended bodily like a dove and He was impacted, imparted and empowered unto Ministry (Matthew 3:16).

Beloved, what you need is not more toil but more Oil. It is not more titles but more mantle. You may increase your titles without decreasing your battle but you cannot increase in the mantle and not tackle the battles.

Now, let’s look at one of the products or results of the unction.

The unction puts potential under pressure for release.

When the Anointing of God is on your life, what you carry on your inside is put under pressure to come out. Great potential with little expression is a function of minimal Oil. If there is an apostolic grace, a prophetic grace, an evangelistic grace, an administrative grace, or a financial apostleship grace in you, it is the Unction that pushes it out. So, the level of potential you are releasing now is a function of the level of Anointing you carry.

Beloved, inside you is a grace that has been crying for expression and you have been wondering, “When will I see this kind of grace manifest in my life?” I declare to you, by the Anointing of the Holy Ghost, that grace is being put under pressure to come out, now, in Jesus’ Name.

Remember this: The level of potential you are releasing now is a function of the level of Anointing you carry.

ASSIGNMENTS: 

1. Take out time to pray in the Holy Ghost.

2. Make demands on the Anointing of the Holy Ghost upon your life.

3. If you are not rendering any service to God, do so because the Anointing is for those who serve (Psalm 89:20).

PRAYER: Father, I ask that You anoint me afresh for Your glory. Let every grace and potential inside me, come out now by the Anointing, Lord in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: UNCTION FOR MANIFESTATION

DAILY BIBLE READING: Psalm 115-117

QUOTE: Every time a person meets God, something in him comes out! The Presence of God is the birth place of potential! Culled from, “GO IN THIS THY MIGHT” by Dr Paul Enenche.

REFLECTION: What matters to you determines what happens for you. Your area of interest is your area of harvest. Now, what is more important to you? Mantle or title? Recognition or demonstration? Visibility or productivity?

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: Receive grace and help to fully deploy and maximise all of your life’s potentials in Jesus’ Name.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM