The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Tuesday 15th June
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

TUESDAY 15TH JUNE.

FOLLOW PROPHETIC INSTRUCTIONS

Take fast hold of instruction; let her not go: keep her; for she is thy life (Proverbs 4:13).

In 2 Kings 13, we find a very interesting story concerning the Prophet Elisha and Joash, King of Israel. Joash was having trouble with the Syrians and wanted victory over them. So, he came to the man of God, Elisha. Part of their ensuing dialogue was Elisha instructing Joash to take some arrows and smite them upon the ground.

The Bible says Joash did it three times and stopped (2 Kings 13:18). Elisha, the man of God was furious (the Bible says wroth) with King Joash (2 Kings 13:19) because he stopped. He should have kept on shooting the arrows until the Prophet told him to stop. Shooting the arrows only three times meant he was only going to defeat Syria three times; whereas, God’s plan was something far better. Joash didn’t know that it mattered how many times he shot the arrows.

The prophet didn’t ask him to stop, but he stopped by himself.
Here’s what I want to get across to you: Sometimes, many ignore very important things without knowing it, such as paying attention to prophetic instructions, which is part of God’s guidance for His children. 

A prophetic instruction is an instruction of the Spirit that’s given to you by the Spirit; it’s directed to you, for you. It could come to you directly by the Spirit of God from within you or through someone whom He’s given some leadership influence over your life.

For example, the Lord may be asking you to fast for a certain period of time, but you don’t think it’s important; so, you either didn’t fast at all or you didn’t meet the duration, and then something unpleasant happens. You may not realize that it’s connected to the instruction that you didn’t follow. Such things matter; so, don’t take them lightly. It could be some spiritual instruction from your Pastor, to you or to the congregation of which you’re a member. These are all important.

When God gives you a prophetic instruction or guidance, it’s in your interest to follow through. Your entire destiny or the next level of your success, promotion and greatness may depend on it.

PRAYER

Thank you Lord for the privilege of being guided, counselled and instructed by the Holy Spirit, and to receive your guidance through those whom you’ve chosen and placed over me to bring me your Word. Thank you for leading me in the path of greatness as I yield to, and follow the specific instructions to me from the Holy Spirit, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Proverbs 4:13 NIV; 1 Corinthians 1:24-25; Proverbs 8:10

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Acts 5:12-42 & 2 Chronicles 23-25

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Luke 1:57-66 & Deuteronomy 13

AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that the Lord is my light and my salvation. He’s the strength of my life; therefore, I am bold and courageous at all times! In the time of trouble, I am shielded in His pavilion; I dwell under 

His mighty arm of protection! He’s my refuge and my fortress, and I triumph gloriously in His Name. I am His living tabernacle! He talks through me, moves through me, and expresses His love and righteousness through me!

My spirit, soul, and body are sanctified for the Master’s sacred use, and His glory is revealed more and more in me today and always. I am a tree of righteousness; the planting of the Lord. I am planted in the house of the Lord, and I flourish and produce excellent results.

I am fruitful and productive; I bring forth fruits at all times. I am in Christ; I’ve got divine health working in every fibre of my being, every cell of my blood, and in every bone of my body!

Divinity is expressed through me, from the crown of my head to the soles of my feet! No evil or negative imagination has a place in my heart! My mind is inundated with the Word, with which I prevail over all the fiery darts of the enemy! 

My Words are seasoned; for I’ve been chosen, ordained, commissioned, and appointed to bring forth lasting results. I experience the power and supernatural grace of God today, as I make manifest the saviour of the knowledge of Christ, in every place. Glory to God.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: TUESDAY 15TH JUNE 2021

THEME: OUR SURE FORTRESS

MEMORISE:
I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust. Psalm 91:2

READ:  Psalm 71:3-7
3 Be thou my strong habitation, whereunto I may continually resort: thou hast given commandment to save me; for thou art my rock and my fortress.

4 Deliver me, O my God, out of the hand of the wicked, out of the hand of the unrighteous and cruel man.

5 For thou art my hope, O Lord GOD: thou art my trust from my youth.

6 By thee have I been holden up from the womb: thou art he that took me out of my mother's bowels: my praise shall be continually of thee.

7 I am as a wonder unto many; but thou art my strong refuge.

The Most High is also a fortress. A fortress is where you go out from to fight. After you have stayed in the refuge for some time and have prepared for the battle, it will become your fortress. A fortress is where you put on your armor, get all your strength and then go out to battle. For a child of God, the Almighty God is not only your refuge, He is also your fortress. Jehovah- Nissi is not just a God who defends; He also attacks! He is the Divine Fortress for genuine children of God. The God who told Elijah to hide was also the One who told him to go forth and fight, after some time. We see a different Elijah in 1 Kings 18:40:

Another example in 1 Samuel 17:43-45, Goliath had cursed David by the name of his gods and the alter handed him over to the Lord of Hosts. Goliath was disappointed by his gods and weapons whereas David was protected by the Everlasting Arms of the Almighty. Deuteronomy 33:27 says:

Our God never losses a war: David discovered this truth, no wonder he said "Be thou my strong habitation, whereunto I may continually resort...." (Psalm 71:3) knowing fully well that no evil shall befall anyone who makes God his or her habitation (Psalm 91:9-10).

When you make the Almighty your habitation, you must live holy because He is holy. Some people cannot be offered the opportunity to spend time with prominent people simply because they are dirty. If you don't want to short change yourself of the benefits of living with the King of kings and the Lord of lords, then you have to do away with sinful habits. When you make God your fortress, He will deliver you from the wickedness of life. As you live a life of holiness, God will be your habitation in Jesus' name.

ACTION POINT:
Take inventory of your life; begin to take steps towards changing anything that may disqualify you from having the Lord as your Sure Fortress.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Ezra 8-9.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 21:   ROCK OF AGES, CLEFT FOR ME.
1. Rock of Ages, cleft for me,
Let me hide myself in Thee;
Let the water and the blood,
From Thy wounded side which flowed,
Be of sin the double cure,
Save from wrath and make me pure.

2. Not the labor of my hands
Can fulfill Thy law’s demands;
Could my zeal no respite know,
Could my tears forever flow,
All for sin could not atone;
Thou must save, and Thou alone.

3. Nothing in my hand I bring,
Simply to Thy cross I cling;
Naked, come to Thee for dress;
Helpless, look to Thee for grace;
Foul, I to the fountain fly;
Wash me, Savior, or I die.

4. While I draw this fleeting breath,
When my eyes shall close in death,
When I rise to worlds unknown,
And behold Thee on Thy throne,
Rock of Ages, cleft for me,
Let me hide myself in Thee.
SEEDS ????? OF DESTINY DAILY 

DEVOTIONAL BY DR PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

TUESDAY 15 JUNE, 2021

TOPIC: BREAKING FINANCIAL LIMITATION 

SCRIPTURE: ?Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth. 3 John 2

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY?: What crosses your mind determines what crosses your life. 

It has been confirmed that different things take different people to church. The quest for solution for different challenges of life takes many people to church. To some people, it is the quest for healing and deliverance, success and prosperity; while for others, it is hunger for God and desperation for God’s Presence, Power and Glory. There are those who come to God’s Presence because their financial life is sick. They are stranded, struggling but no result to show. And when someone’s financial life is sick or grounded, it could bring distraction to his service to God.

So, today, we are dealing with breaking financial limitations.

Now, if you want to break financial limitations over your life and be connected to the Resources of God, what do you do?

1. Put God first in life (Matthew 6:33) 

To put God first in life implies making God the most important consideration in your life’s decisions. It means that God is more important to you than anything and anyone else under heaven.

2. Know God’s Will for your finances.

What is the will of God for you? The knowledge of God’s Will is the guarantee of your win in life (Job 36:11, Psalm 35:27, Psalm 37:25, 26).

3. Maintain the abundance mind-set (Proverbs 23:7, Proverbs 21:5, Ephesians 3:20). 

What crosses your mind determines what crosses your life. Your picture determines your future. Your mentality determines your reality.

4. Possess Kingdom vision. 

Psalm 132:1-5 tells us how David declared that he would not sleep until he built a house for God, and God released stupendous supplies to him (1 Chronicles 29:2,3).

Beloved, make up your mind to access Divine Resources in order to advance on earth, the cause of God’s Kingdom.

REMEMBER THIS: What crosses your mind determines what crosses your life.

ASSIGNMENTS??️:

1. Put God first in all you do.

2. Invest in God’s Kingdom and in people.

3. Think prosperity, behave it and live it. 

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE??: BREAKING FINANCIAL LIMITATION 

PRAYER??: Thank You Lord for it is Your Will for me to prosper. Give me the grace to put You first in my financial dealings so I can access the realm of abundance, Lord in Jesus’ Name.

DAILY BIBLE READING?: Psalm 112-114

QUOTE: To have a large vision means to begin to see beyond the boundaries of your limitations. Culled from “21 UNCOMMON KEYS TO FINANCIAL OVERFLOW” by Dr Paul Enenche. 

REFLECTION??: Are you aware of the laws of supernatural supply? Or do you expect to access supernatural supply by chance? For every Kingdom product, there are Kingdom principles and secrets that undergird success with God. What you know and do determines what you show. 

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD?️?: The Lord open your eyes to the fundamental principles of supernatural supplies in Jesus’ Name.

Good morning  ??

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM