The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Monday 14th June
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

MONDAY 14TH JUNE.

“PRAYING IN PRAYER”

Elias was a man subject to like passions as we are, and he prayed earnestly that it might not rain: and it rained not on the earth by the space of three years and six months (James 5:17).

The Greek connotation of the words “prayed earnestly” is an interesting emphasis; it actually says that Elijah “Prayed in prayer”; like when Jesus said to His disciples in Luke 22:15, “...With desire I have desired to eat this passover with you before I suffer.”

How do you “desire” something with desire? Or “pray” in prayer? It’s a way of strengthening the communication. Thus, by including the word “earnest,” he helps us understand the strength of what he wanted to communicate. It means “heartfelt, continued prayer,” like the Amplified Classic version puts it: “…The earnest (heartfelt, continued) prayer of a righteous man makes tremendous power available [dynamic in its working]” (James 5:16).

1 Kings 17 gives us the details of what transpired during the course of prayer: “And Elijah the Tishbite, who was of the inhabitants of Gilead, said unto Ahab, As the LORD God of Israel liveth, before whom I stand, there shall not be dew nor rain these years, but according to my word” (1 Kings 17:1).

Elijah didn’t just say, “There’ll be no rain according to my word,” just because he felt like it; no! The 18th chapter lets us know Elijah did what he did at the word of the Lord. When it was time for the drought to end, he “prayed in prayer” again, or like the King James puts it, he “prayed earnestly”; it was heartfelt and continued until he had the desired results (study 1 Kings 17-18).

The same way Elijah was effective in prayer, you also can trust in the same living God and “pray” in prayer when you desire a change. Elijah prayed and something remarkable happened to a whole nation. We can effect changes in our nation, state, city or institution. The earnest, heartfelt, continued prayer of a righteous man makes tremendous power available, dynamic in its working. Pray this way. Pray with deep desire, with intense passion, and there’ll be a change. Hallelujah!

PRAYER

Dear Father, thank you for your righteousness that fills the earth, and your Word that’s prevailing in the lives of men as the Gospel is being proclaimed around the world today. All the nations belong to you; and the knowledge of your glory is covering the earth as the waters cover the sea, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

James 5:17-18 AMPC; Luke 22:39-44

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Acts 4:32-5:1-11 & 2 Chronicles 20-22

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Luke 1:39-56 & Deuteronomy 12

#RHEMAFORTODAY 

Say these with me, “I am connected to the true Vine. The same life that flows through Jesus flows through me. Hallelujah! The quality of life that Jesus has, is the same quality of life that flows through me! I am one with the Father; thus, I refuse the down life in the Name of Jesus! I refuse to be sick and downcast in the Name of Jesus! I am full of divine vitality. I am full of divine energy.

Divine life surges through me, through my veins, my arteries, and my capillaries. The life of Jesus flows through me; circulating through my body and bringing vitalization to my organs and tissues. That life flows through the systems of my body! It flows into my hands, it flows into my feet, it flows into my head, and it flows into my whole system.

I refuse to be intimidated in this life, for I am strong in the grace that’s in Christ Jesus. Fear has lost its power over me, for greater is He that’s in me than he that’s in the world. The Word of God has taken full possession and expression in, and through my spirit, my soul, and my body. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: MONDAY 14TH JUNE 2021

THEME: OUR SURE REFUGE

MEMORISE:

The LORD also will be a refuge for the oppressed, a refuge in times of trouble. Psalm 9:9

READ:  Psalm 71:1-2
1 In thee, O LORD, do I put my trust: let me never be put to confusion.

2 Deliver me in thy righteousness, and cause me to escape: incline thine ear unto me, and save me.

Knowledge, particularly godly knowledge is power. This is why Paul in Philippians 3:10 prayed:
“That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship of his sufferings, being made conformable unto his death;”

The Almighty God is our sure refuge and fortress. However, that only applies if you are His child. A refuge is somewhere you hide when trouble is looming. For me, this place is the presence of God.

Sometimes, hiding is not cowardice. it could be wisdom, provided you are hiding with the Sure Refuge. Even gallant warriors learn to hide; it is a military strategy. There are several occasions in the Bible when God told His prophets to hide. In 1Kings 17:1-3, Elijah pronounced before a king that there would be no rain  until he commanded so. Immediately after he did, God asked him to hide. Is this not strange? Was God afraid of the king? Definitely not! When God says you should hide, what it implies is that the battle is no longer yours but His. I have learnt to hide when God says I should. In Matthew 2:13-15, God told Joseph to take Mary and the baby Jesus into hiding. Even the Son of God had to be taken into hiding. He was hidden so that God could deal with Herod. eventually, Herod was smitten by an angel and eaten by worms thereafter (Acts 12:21-23). If God ask me to hide so He can fight for me, I will gladly do so.

Like the Psalmist in Psalm 71:1-2, when our trust in the Lord is total, we would not need anyone to persuade us to exercise faith. One of my sons told the story of how he destroyed all his charms after he gave his life to Christ. Thus, it became difficult for him to think of going back. Pay attention to the second verse of our Bible reading:
“Deliver me in thy righteousness, and cause me to escape: incline thine ear unto me, and save me.”

Only the righteousness of God can make us victorious over the attacks of the enemy. A life of holiness makes God incline His ears to our cry in times of trouble. The promise of God in Psalm 91:14-15 is for those who love Him, know His name and keep His commandments. I pray God will be your sure refuge from today in Jesus' mighty name.

ACTION POINT:
Put your trust in the Lord and shun all worldly alternatives from today.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Ezra 6-7.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 23:   STANDING ON THE PROMISES OF CHRIST MY KING.

1. Standing on the promises of Christ my King,
Through eternal ages let His praises ring,
Glory in the highest, I will shout and sing,
Standing on the promises of God.

o Refrain:
Standing, standing,
Standing on the promises of God my Savior;
Standing, standing,
I’m standing on the promises of God.

2. Standing on the promises that cannot fail,
When the howling storms of doubt and fear assail,
By the living Word of God I shall prevail,

3. Standing on the promises I now can see
Perfect, present cleansing in the blood for me;
Standing in the liberty where Christ makes free,

4. Standing on the promises of Christ the Lord,
Bound to Him eternally by love’s strong cord,
Overcoming daily with the Spirit’s sword,

5. Standing on the promises I cannot fall,
List’ning every moment to the Spirit’s call,
Resting in my Savior as my all in all,
*SEEDS ???? OF DESTINY* 

14th June, 2021.

Daily Devotional by Dr. Pastor Paul Enenche.

*TOPIC: “THE DESTINY-DESTROYING POWER OF COVETOUSNESS”*

It is not everything that looks good that is good. It may be good to the eyes but disastrous to life.

Scripture?: Genesis 3:6

And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat…

Thought for The Day?: It is not everything that looks good that is good. It may be good to the eyes but disastrous to life.

The spirit of covetousness has a destiny-destroying power. Our anchor Scripture reveals that Eve coveted the tree that God told them not to eat, and that covetousness brought a crash to her destiny and that of Adam.

In our study today, we shall be looking at the spirit of covetousness as one of the pitfalls to avoid if we must fulfil our destiny.

Our anchor scripture said, "And when the woman saw…" There are many people whose eyes have put in trouble. What happened to David? He was walking on top of his house and saw a woman (2 Samuel 11:2). The end of it was not good. It is not everything that looks good that is good. It may be good to the eyes but disastrous to life – that is a beautiful-looking death.

And what is the spirit of covetousness? It is the spirit behind the craving for that which is forbidden or that which is not due for now. Behind many armed robbery attacks, prostitution, and other criminal and immoral vices, is not poverty but covetousness. It is covetousness that says, “I must get the latest car, the latest iPhone, etc.”

The spirit of covetousness is the spirit of lucifer. He said, “I will be like the Most-High” (Isaiah 14:14). Covetousness ruined the destinies of Eve and Adam, Judas Iscariot, Achan, Gehazi, etc.

Beloved, the cure for covetousness is contentment (1 Timothy 6:6-7).

Jesus said, beware of covetousness: for a man’s life consisteth not in the abundance of the things which he possesseth (Luke 12:15).

Your destiny will not crash, in Jesus’ Name.

Remember this?: It is not everything that looks good that is good. It may be good to the eyes but disastrous to life.

*ASSIGNMENTS:*
*1. Thank God for where He has brought you and what you have.*

*2. Be contented with where you are and what you have per time.*

*3. Separate yourself from every friend who talks you into covetousness.*

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE??: "AVOIDING THE CRASH OF DESTINY."

PRAYER??: Lord, thank You for all You have done for me. I refuse the lifestyle of covetousness. I will wait on You till my change comes, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

DAILY BIBLE READING?: Psalm 109-111

QUOTE: "Ingratitude closes doors and establishes stagnation". Culled from “21 FOOLISH THINGS PEOPLE DO” by Dr Paul Enenche.

REFLECTION?: Are you attracted to what is forbidden? Do you desire that which is disastrous? There are things God keeps from you because they will destroy you. And there are things God keeps, not from you, but for you because it’s not yet time to have them. The difference is made known by insight.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD??️: May you never have what will destroy you and may you never lack what will distinguish you.
                *Good Morning*??

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM