The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Saturday 12th June
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

SATURDAY 12TH JUNE.

DON’T LIVE IN NAME ONLY

And unto the angel of the church in Sardis write; These things saith he that hath the seven Spirits of God, and the seven stars; I know thy works, that thou hast a name that thou livest, and art dead (Revelation 3:1).

Jesus said concerning the church in Sardis, “… thou hast a name that thou livest, and art dead.” The church lived in name only, but was dead. It’s like living in history. The death mentioned here isn’t total death. It’s a state where, even though there’re still works and activities, there’s so much apathy and “spiritlessness.”

Being alive in name only isn’t a good thing. Some nations and churches are like that. They have a name of a living church, or are recognised in the comity of nations, but they’re dead. This can also happen to an individual, because churches and nations are made up of individuals.

A worship leader, for instance, could sing and people would think he’s alive, but he knows that he struggles to pray, doesn’t fast, and no longer reads the Bible. God wants everyone in this position to repent. The Master’s instruction to such folks is to be watchful and strengthen the things that are ready to die. That’s quite interesting.

For that worship leader, it may be the singing that’s ready to die and he or she doesn’t know it. So, fan the embers of your desire for the Lord and the things of the Spirit. Be aglow and afire for Him always. Pray often. Win souls. Study and meditate on the Word. Be watchful and strengthen these things. Be fervent in spirit, serving the Lord in truth.

PRAYER

Dear Father, I serve you in truth, according to your Word. I remain focused, to excel in your service. My passion for your work and the things of the Spirit are fuelled continually by the Holy Spirit. I’m fervent in spirit, serving you with joy and bringing glory to your precious Name. Thank you for making me eternally triumphant, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Colossians 3:23-24; Romans 12:11-12 AMPC

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Acts 3:1-26 & 2 Chronicles 12-15

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Luke 1:11-25 & Deuteronomy 10

#TALKINGSESSION 

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for Your Word which gives me insight into realities. As I meditate on God’s Word, my spirit is programmed for absolute mastery, success, and transcendental blessings. I am blessed and highly favoured.

The lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places. I have a goodly heritage. Everything that belongs to me is glorious and wonderful. Hallelujah! I am the seed of Abraham, and therefore, a possessor of the whole world. I envision and possess divine health, prosperity, victories, beauties, and glories of the Christ-life. 

Thank You for the gift of the Holy Spirit who has come to take His abode in the quarters of my heart, permanently. In all that I do, I acknowledge Him as my Helper, Comforter, Counsellor, Intercessor, Advocate, Strengthener, and Standby. 

I am totally dependent on His power, taking advantage of His divine ability, strength, and wisdom at work in me, to fulfil my purpose. I am vitalized by the Holy Ghost! No sickness, disease, or infirmity can thrive or survive in my body. 

The divine life of God is at work in me, in every fibre of my being, in every cell of my blood, and in every bone of my body.
I am alive and well, healthy and strong forever, by the Holy Ghost. Hallelujah! Thank You for depositing within me Your very life and nature.

I walk in boldness and confidence, knowing that the incorruptible life within me can’t be defiled by sickness, disease, failure, death, or the devil. I am unblameable and unreproveable in Your sight because You love me and have made me Your righteousness, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE:   SATURDAY 12TH JUNE 2021.

THEME:  BE A GOOD UDER-SHEPHERD.

HYMN 8:   HO, MY COMRADES! SEE THE SIGNAL.

1. Ho, my comrades, see the signal, waving in the sky!
Reinforcements now appearing, victory is nigh.
o Refrain:
“Hold the fort, for I am coming,” Jesus signals still;
Wave the answer back to Heaven, “By Thy grace we will.”

2. See the mighty host advancing, Satan leading on;
Mighty ones around us falling, courage almost gone!

3. See the glorious banner waving! Hear the trumpet blow!
In our Leader’s Name we triumph over every foe.

4. Fierce and long the battle rages, but our help is near;
Onward comes our great Commander, cheer, my comrades, cheer!

MEMORISE:

Feed the flock of God which is among you, taking the oversight thereof, not by constraint, but willingly; not for filthy lucre, but of a ready mind; 1 Peter 5:2

BIBLE READING:  Matthew 28:19-20

19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

20 Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

The situation in Jeremiah’s time as seen in today’s Bible reading closely reflects the true state of affairs of God’s people. The Bible says that all these were written as examples for those who shall be alive at the end-times. The ongoing fulfilment of end-time prophesies is an indication that the end is near ( 1 Corinthians 10:11). In this end-time, many pastors and preachers are no longer building precious stones on the Sure Foundation- Jesus Christ. Rather they are building rubble, that is, basing their sermons on modern ideologies in order to make Christianity acceptable to the 21st century generation. 1 Peter 2:2 says:
“As newborn babes, desire the sincere milk of the word, that ye may grow thereby:”

Many modern-day pastors and ministers of the gospel are failing to live by Apostle Paul’s instruction in 2 Timothy 4:2, 5:
“Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all long suffering and doctrine…..But watch thou in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, make full proof of thy ministry.”

The Bible encourages ministers of the gospel against negligence in their service. Ezekiel 3:11 says:
“……go, get thee to them of the captivity, unto the children of thy people, and speak unto them, and tell them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; whether they will hear, or whether they will forbear…..”

Ezekiel was also told not to consider their unfriendly countenance but rather give the word as he was asked to (Ezekiel 2:6).

As a Christian parent, you need to take cognizance of today’s message for your family. Your home is the God-given flock you are to nurture in the fear of the Lord.

Followers however, also have the duty to crosscheck what they are being taught by their leaders, like the Berean Christians (Acts 17:11).

Are you a shepherd or a wolf? Think about this and may the Lord grant you understanding in Jesus’ Name.

Be a good under-shepherd, building your flock not on the rubble of modern ideologies but on the solid foundation of the word of God. Ensure that you study and teach the undiluted word of the Good Shepherd.

PRAYER POINT:
Pray for all genuine ministers around the world, that they will preach the gospel without fear or favor.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Ezra 1-2.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY DR PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

SATURDAY 12 JUNE, 2021

TOPIC: THE WRONG ASSOCIATION – THE BANE OF DESTINY

SCRIPTURE: And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die: For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil. Genesis 3:4-5

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Your company affects your destiny.

Yesterday, we saw some of the pitfalls that led to the crash of the first man at the beginning. 

Today, we are looking at yet another pitfall to avoid on the journey of destiny. 

The Wrong Company

God made Adam in His Image and put both him and Eve in the Garden of Eden - a beautiful place. The truth is, Lucifer had been in the Garden of the Lord before (Ezekiel 28:13-15). But when iniquity was found in him, he became satan and was cast out from heaven into hell. He was de-celestialised - he lost celestial capacity. 

So, he became angry against Jehovah, and everywhere he saw Jehovah at work, he worked against Him. When God established man in the Garden of Eden, in anger against God, satan decided to spoil God’s Plan for man. In envy against man, satan must have said, “Who are you to inherit what I lost?”

The same satan was the one who came to Eve and gave her the counsel that brought about the downfall of the first human family and their offspring until Jesus came to redeem man. Beloved, there are people who come close to you, not because they like you but they see that what they could not be, you are, what they could not have, you have. So, they want to befriend you temporally in order to move you from your destiny. Eve was with the wrong person, his name was satan, the devil. 

Beloved, your company affects your destiny. And your company can trigger your calamity depending on who that company is. Eve was also involved in the wrong conversation (Genesis 3:1). Any conversation that questions your conviction about God is jeopardizing your destiny, both in time and in eternity.

Remember this: Your company affects your destiny.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Examine your company and conversations. Do they question your conviction about God and His Word?

2. Separate from associations that will lead you astray.

3. Determine to hang around people who uphold godly principles.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: AVOIDING THE CRASH OF DESTINY

PRAYER: Lord, I receive the grace to discern any wrong company programmed to hinder my destiny. Lead me to the right company for destiny fulfilment, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

DAILY BIBLE READING: Psalm 103-105.

QUOTE: Right association will reinforce your conviction. Wrong association will destroy your conviction. Culled from, “30 SECRETS TO THE TOP” by Dr Paul Enenche.

REFLECTION: Who is your closest associate? What is the content of your discussion with them? Are you drawn closer to God by your conversation with them or driven further from God? Every association or conversation that undermines your conviction about God is designed to destroy your destiny.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD:  The Lord deliver you and keep you very far from the wrong association in Jesus’ Name.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM