The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Friday 11th June
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

FRIDAY 11TH JUNE.

THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN

And saying, Repent ye: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand (Matthew 3:2).

Matthew, in the verse above, used the term, “the kingdom of heaven” as he talked about the message that John the Baptist came preaching. But when you read Mark’s account, he (Mark) used the term, “the kingdom of God”: “And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel” (Mark 1:15).

Whenever the writers of the Synoptic gospels— Matthew, Mark and Luke report the same event, with some disparity, Matthew’s account is likely to be the most verbatim in quoting Jesus, because among the three writers, he was the only one of the twelve apostles, hearing directly from Jesus. A good example is when He used the expression “kingdom of heaven” and when He used “kingdom of God.”
You might ask, “Is there a difference between the two?” Though synonymously used, both expressions are clearly different. 

The Kingdom of Heaven is that part of the Kingdom of God established in the earth, and headed by Jesus. In fact, the Greek rendering is “Kingdom of the heavens,” which means a kingdom from heaven.

“Kingdom of God” refers to the rulership of God, the dominion of God, the realm of God. The Kingdom of God is universal; it goes beyond mere territories. It goes as far as to your heart—which is why the Kingdom of God can be established in your heart. Jesus said the kingdom of God is within you (Luke 17:21).

Jesus came to establish the Kingdom of Heaven in the earth, to project the Kingdom of God, as the ambassador of the Kingdom of God. The Kingdom of Heaven is the Embassy of the Kingdom of God. So, Jesus sets up His headquarters in the earth and His job is to bring people into God’s Kingdom.

In essence, the Kingdom of Heaven is about the work of Jesus Christ in the earth; it’s the extension of the Kingdom of God in the earth, headed by Jesus Christ. The Kingdom of Heaven is here now, of which we’re a part. Hallelujah!

PRAYER

Dear Father, what a life you’ve brought to us, and brought us into! I thank you for the Kingdom of God has been set up in my heart: the peace, the beauty, the glory, grace, and the life of God are fully functional in my spirit; expressed in and through me. I’m determined, more than ever, to tell the whole world this glorious news. The Kingdom of God is here in Christ and functional now in my heart. Blessed be God!

FURTHER STUDY

John 3:3; John 3:5; Matthew 10:7

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Acts 2:22-47 & 2 Chronicles 8-11

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Luke 1:1-10 & Deuteronomy 9

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that I am an offspring of the Word. The Word of God influences and dominates my thoughts. It produces in me the ability to do right at all times. Grace and peace are multiplied in my life. 

The eyes of understanding are enlightened; I see the invisible and I am powered to do the impossible. Hallelujah! I am in God’s place for my life; I am seated together with Christ in the heavenly realms, far above all principality and power.

My mind is blessed of the Lord! The world and its negative forces can’t influence my thoughts, because my life is a reflection of the beauty and excellence of Christ! I think only those thoughts that bring Him glory, honour, and praise. 

My mind is full of possibilities because the Word of God has given me the mind of Christ. Daily, as I meditate on the Word, I make my way prosperous. My whole being is saturated with the anointing and power of God’s Word, such that thoughts of success, possibilities and glory are inspired within me!

I am anointed for such a time as this. Hallelujah! The unfavorable economic situation in the world isn’t set against me; therefore, I am not moved by what I see or hear! I am an answer from God; a channel of blessing, through me, the nations of the earth are blessed.

I am the seed of Abraham, and it’s my heritage to soar in prosperity even in austere times. I grow stronger by the day, like a cedar in Lebanon, and flourish like the palm tree. Glory to God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: FRIDAY 11TH JUNE 2021

THEME: LET THERE BE ORDER

MEMORISE:

Let all things be done decently and in order. 1 Corinthians 14:40

READ:  2 Thessalonians 3:6-7

6. Now we command you, brethren, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye withdraw yourselves from every brother that walketh disorderly, and not after the tradition which he received of us.

7. For yourselves know how ye ought to follow us: for we behaved not ourselves disorderly among you;

Many people do not know the depth of the saying “Our Father is a God of order”. They quote this statement without giving it much thought. Orderliness is a characteristic of Heaven as we see in Psalm 136:5-9. Every confusion in your life will be divinely ordered today in the mighty name of Jesus. The Lord will set in order all that pertains to you in Jesus’ name. In the beginning God ordered the course of the universe by His word. This is the reason we must give the word of God prominence in our lives. The Lord said “….I will hasten my word to perform it” (Jeremiah 1:12).

The Almighty God does not hold His word lightly like some of us do. Bible teachings come in form of doctrines which we must follow if we are to live orderly lives. Jesus Christ said:
“If any man will do his will, he shall know of the doctrine, whether it be of God, or whether I speak of myself.”  John 7:17

Disobedience to God’s order brings chaos and calamity (Genesis 2:15-16, Genesis 3:2-5 and 16-19). I encourage you to begin to value the word of God even as He Himself values it. 
“...for thy truth: for thou hast magnified thy word above all thy name.”  Psalm 138:2

By His word, the Almighty ordered the course of the universe – the seas in their places, the dry land, the animals and variety of vegetation. God had made provision for everything that man needs. This means that lack was not originally planned to characterize the life of man. To avoid lack, you must pay close attention to the words of the Great Provider.

May the Lord provide in abundance everything that you need in this season, in the mighty name of Jesus.

PRAYER POINT:

Father, please set my life in order and don’t allow lack to disorganize me in the mighty name of Jesus.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: 1 Samuel 17-18

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 14:  JESUS MY LORD, MY GOD, MY ALL.

1. Jesus, my Lord, my God, my All,
How can I love thee as I ought?
And how revere this wondrous gift,
So far surpassing hope or thought?
Sweet Sacrament, we thee adore;

Refrain:
Oh, make us love thee more and more.
Oh, make us love thee more and more.

2. Had I but Mary's sinless heart
To love thee with, my dearest King,
Oh, with what bursts of fervant praise
Thy goodness, Jesus, would I sing.
Sweet Sacrament, we thee adore;

Refrain:

3. Thy Body, Soul, and Godhead, all,
O mystery of love divine.
I cannot compass all I have,
For all thou hast and art are mine.
Sweet Sacrament, we thee adore.
SEED????? OF DESTINY 

DATE: FRIDAY 11TH JUNE 2021 

DAILY DEVOTIONAL

?TOPIC: AVOIDING THE CRASH OF DESTINY

Isolation is the foundation for temptation.

SCRIPTURE?: And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die: For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil. Genesis 3:4-5

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY?: Isolation is the foundation for temptation.

The Book of Genesis Chapter Two and in Verse Three (Genesis 2:3), reveals to us the great fall of the first man, Adam.

Adam and Eve crashed out of God’s Plan and Purpose for them and were consequently driven out of the Garden of Eden. Man went into a long period of frustration for thousands of years until Jesus came to the rescue.

In our study today, we shall look at the pitfalls that led to the crash of the destiny of Adam and Eve so we can avoid them, if we must fulfil the Purpose of God in our lives.

1. Independent Existence

Adam and Eve, in a way, manifested the craving to be independent of God (Genesis 3:4-5). The devil suggested to them: why don’t you want to be like God? And Eve fell for that temptation. The question is, if you become like God, would you need God again? No!

2. Separation and Isolation

Adam and Eve also came to the point where they were not together in the Garden. For one reason or the other, Adam was in one part of the Garden, and Eve was in another probably, then satan engaged Eve. Isolation is the foundation for temptation. The strategy of satan has not changed. When he wanted to destroy the destiny of Lot, he separated and disconnected him from his godly uncle, Abraham.

3. Failure in Responsibility

This is the failure to do what is expected, or playing a role that is not yours to play. It leads to a crash of destiny. Eve came to the point where she was taking decision on behalf of the family. The administration of the Garden of Eden was handed over by God to Adam even before Eve was created (Genesis 2:15-18). They crashed in destiny because they decided to turn upside down the pattern of Jehovah. Eve overstepped her bounds and Adam underplayed his role.

Remember this: Isolation is the foundation for temptation.

ASSIGNMENTS??️:
1. Refuse to fall into the temptation of doing anything without God. Make God the Centre of your life.

2. Be responsible. Remain where God has assigned you to be per time.

3. Maintain godly and relevant company for destiny fulfilment; don’t be isolated.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE??: AVOIDING THE CRASH OF DESTINY.

PRAYER??: Father, in the Name of Jesus, I refuse to exist independent of You Lord. Help me Lord to fulfil my destiny, in Jesus’ Name.

DAILY BIBLE READING?: Psalm 100-102

QUOTE: Deficiency and shortage in life is a product of existing independent of God. Culled from “21 FOOLISH THINGS PEOPLE DO” by Dr Paul Enenche.

REFLECTION??: Do you crave independence of God? How far can an aircraft fly being out of touch with the control tower? Saint Augustine said, “God created man for Himself and our souls can find no rest until we rest in Him”

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD?️?: The Lord help you never to have a crash of destiny in Jesus’ Name.

Good morning ??

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM