The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Tuesday 8th June
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

TUESDAY 8TH JUNE.

AS WHITE AS SNOW

Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool (Isaiah 1:18).

The Lord Jesus was divine and without sin; yet, He became the sin-sacrifice, offered up for the sin of the world. He took our place of sin on the Cross, so that we might take His place of righteousness (2 Corinthians 5:21).

As a result of what Jesus did, we’re declared holy and without blame before the Father. We can boldly stand in the presence of God without guilt, inferiority or condemnation. The truth is that God holds nothing against you. To Him, you’re as perfect as Jesus is, because your righteousness is the righteousness of Jesus Christ.

Picture it this way: An amazing prince beckons on you to attend his banquet. Whereas you’re wearing rags—dirty and smelly and wouldn’t want to come close to him or his guests because of your filthy looks—with a warm smile, he signals that you come in and flings open the banquet door.

Noticing your reluctance, he entreats further that you come in so he could introduce you to the others in the hall. But with a look of dejection, you refuse the invitation. Finally, the prince says, “I know how you feel; I’ll not make you ashamed. Can you trust me?” Then, you trust his word, and go in. However, you still can’t imagine yourself mingling with such clean and flawless people.

Knowing your thoughts, the prince says, “Now that you’ve believed, look at yourself again!” Then you did and suddenly, you were as regal and immaculate as the prince and everyone else in the room. This is akin to your righteousness in Christ Jesus. The Bible says, “Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ” (Romans 5:1). Glory to God!

No wonder He says in 1 Corinthians 6:11 that you’re washed, sanctified, and justified in the Name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God. Now He’s made you His partner in bringing others into this amazing life of righteousness, to experience the same peace and glory you have in Him. Hallelujah! Don’t keep it to yourself.

PRAYER

Dear Father, thank you for your righteousness in me, which produces in me the ability to live right and fulfil your will always. I produce fruits of righteousness, do the works of righteousness, and manifest your goodness to the world, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

1 Corinthians 6:11; 1 Corinthians 1:30 AMPC; Colossians 1:21-22

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: John 21:1-25 & 1 Chronicles 26-29

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN: Mark 15:33-47 & Deuteronomy 6

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that I am anointed by the Spirit of God for such a time as this! I am in God’s place for my life! The Word of God is in my heart and my mouth; and as I think and meditate on the Word today, the circumstances of my day align with the will and purpose of God for me! 

I attract myself only to thoughts that are consistent with my destiny in Christ-thoughts of victory, increase, success, health, and strength. I am in Christ; I am not a child of chance. God has prearranged my life for good.

I walk those paths that have been laid out for me before the foundations of the world and I prosper in all my ways. I am sensitive to the leading of the Spirit and my heart is open to fresh ideas and innovations. 

I refuse to live a life of excuse and procrastination. I am on the right path; enjoying God’s manifold riches in every area of my life.

I’ll never be helpless in life; for God has the right people at the right place and at the right time to favour my course. The lifting power of God is at work in me, causing me to make remarkable progress and resounding success, thus, when men are cast down, there’s a lifting up for me. 

I have enough time and whatever time it is that is left, is enough to finish all that God has put in my heart to do. I’ve gained the speed of the spirit and I will finish my course with great joy and excitement. Glory to God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: TUESDAY 8TH JUNE 2021

THEME: PRAYERS FOR ELDERS

MEMORISE:

And when they had ordained them elders in every church, and had prayed with fasting, they commended them to the Lord, on whom they believed.  Acts 14:23

READ:  Joel 2:25-28

25 And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpiller, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you.

26 And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed.

27 And ye shall know that I am in the midst of Israel, and that I am the LORD your God, and none else: and my people shall never be ashamed.

28 And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:

PRAYERS: 
1. Father, we thank You for all our elders. Please help them to stay true to their calling as men and women of wisdom.
2. Father, please help all our elders to finish well. None of them will lose their place in Your kingdom in Jesus' name.
3. Father, please heal all our elders who may be sick in their bodies. Touch them and take away the sickness and all its symptoms in Jesus' name. 
4. Father, let none of the elders suffer the sicknesses and diseases that plague people in their old age. Father, give them divine health.
5. Lord, as You used Moses until age one hundred and twenty years, please continue to use all our elders for Your glory.
6. Father, for those of our elders who have stopped dreaming, please give them the grace to begin to dream again. It is not over until You say so, Lord. Our elders will dream again in Jesus' name.
7. Father, protect our elders in all their ways. Let the blood of Jesus speak for them every day. Let no harm come near them or their dwelling in Jesus' name.
8. Father, if there are lands and territories our elders have not covered according  to Your will for them, please, help them to arise with strength to take over these territories so their assignments are completed in Jesus' name.
9. Lord, by mercy, none of our elders will be put to shame in Jesus' name. Their enemies will not mock them in Jesus' name.
10. Father, we decree that our elders are blessed with long life and good health. They will see their grandchildren and great-grandchildren even to the fourth generation in Jesus' name.
11. Lord, no matter what happens, our elders will live fulfilled lives in Jesus' name. They will see all their  dreams come True in Jesus' name. They will laugh for joy in in the Mighty name of Jesus.
12. Your personal prayer point for the elders around you.

THANKSGIVING:
Thank You Father for all our elders who You have faithfully kept to their old age. Thank You for keeping them in good health and sound mind. Thank You for protecting them despite all that is happening in the world today.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: 1 Samuel 8-11.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 11:  ROCK OF AGES, CLEFT FOR ME. 

1. Rock of Ages, cleft for me,
Let me hide myself in Thee;
Let the water and the blood,
From Thy wounded side which flowed,
Be of sin the double cure,
Save from wrath and make me pure.

2. Not the labor of my hands
Can fulfill Thy law’s demands;
Could my zeal no respite know,
Could my tears forever flow,
All for sin could not atone;
Thou must save, and Thou alone.

3. Nothing in my hand I bring,
Simply to Thy cross I cling;
Naked, come to Thee for dress;
Helpless, look to Thee for grace;
Foul, I to the fountain fly;
Wash me, Savior, or I die.

4. While I draw this fleeting breath,
When my eyes shall close in death,
When I rise to worlds unknown,
And behold Thee on Thy throne,
Rock of Ages, cleft for me,
Let me hide myself in Thee.
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY PASTOR PAUL ENENCHE

TUESDAY 8 JUNE, 2021

TOPIC: RELEASING TO RECEIVING.

SCRIPTURE: Proverbs 9:10

_The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom: and the knowledge of the holy is understanding._

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: *To possess God is to possess wisdom.*

It has been established from our previous studies that the Wisdom of God makes a person unstoppable and indestructible. We saw this in the life of David who was unstoppable and indestructible despite several confrontations. We also saw that where the wisdom of God is at work, the bad will of man cannot prevail.

Today, we shall be looking at the secret of this wisdom that makes people unstoppable and indestructible in life and destiny.

Now, what is the key to this wisdom?

The fear of the Lord

The key to the Wisdom of God is the fear of the Lord as expressed in the pursuit of God (Proverbs 9:10).

David was a God chaser (Psalm 42:1-2). The Bible called him, “The Man after God’s Heart” (1Samuel 13:14).

Beloved, take note of these two key-statements:

a. To pursue God is to pursue wisdom because God is the Headquarters of wisdom.

To possess God is to possess wisdom. For God is the All-wise God (Colossians 2:3).

b. You cannot love God and lack wisdom.

It is not possible to love God passionately and lack wisdom. (Colossians 2:3).

Now, let me give you these counsels:

1. Reorder your life’s priorities. If you want the kind of wisdom that delivered David from the javelin of Saul, reorder your life’s priorities, and ensure that God is first in your life.

2. Glorify God in all you do. Let this be your greatest passion – glorifying God with your life, work, intellect, career, voice, heart, and resources.

Beloved, I decree today that as you are ready to glorify God and make Him first in your life, His Wisdom shall become your portion and destruction shall be far from you in Jesus’ Name.

*REMEMBER THIS* _To possess God is to possess wisdom._

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Go through the message again.

2. Refuse to do what does not please God.

3. Let the love and fear of God reflect on all you do.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: UNSTOPPABLE BY WISDOM (Part 3).

PRAYER: Lord, give me a heart of love for You. Grant me access to the fountain of Your wisdom, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

DAILY BIBLE READING: Psalm 88-90

QUOTE:" *You cannot arrive in the land of wisdom until you have made the decision to be wise.*" Culled from “BE WISE AND RISE” by Dr Paul Enenche.

REFLECTION: Wisdom does not begin until the Fear of the Lord is in place. What is it that you fear the most in life? Who do you want to please the most in life? Who do you love the most in life? Is it God? Then you can’t beg for Wisdom.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: *Begin to experience a new wavelength of wisdom in this season in Jesus’ Name.*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM