The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Saturday 5th June
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES

SATURDAY 5TH JUNE

CHILDREN OF THE WORD

Ye are the children of the prophets, and of the covenant…⁹ (Acts 3:25).

I ’ve often said that as Christians, we’re not in covenant with God; we’re the results or children of the covenant. There’s a huge difference between being in covenant, and being the result of the covenant.

Think about it this way: when a man and woman get married, they come into a covenant; when they have children, their children are the result or fruit of that covenant. You can’t say the children are in covenant with their parents; only the parents have a covenant with each other. You have to understand this; otherwise, you’ll never really enjoy the blessings and glory of Christianity.

So, in our theme verse, Peter, preaching to the Jews, spoke spiritually. He didn’t mean they were the children of the Prophets in the sense that they were born by the wives of the Prophets; no. When he called them the children of the Prophets and of the covenant, he meant children of the promise, or the spoken Word. And that’s exactly who we are.

The Apostle Paul, in his epistle to the Galatians, writes: “For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ. There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus. And if ye be Christ’s, then are ye Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise” (Galatians 3:27-29).

We’re as much Abraham’s seed as the Jews that Paul addressed in his epistle. The new creation is the actual spiritual seed of Abraham. We’re heirs of the promise. Romans 8:17 says, “…if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ….” That’s who you are; that’s your identity! Glory to God!

CONFESSION

I’m the seed of Abraham, the result of the spoken Word; I walk in my inheritance in Christ, being an heir of God and a joint-heir with Christ. I live in victory and dominion today and always, making progress from glory to glory, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

Acts 3:25; Genesis 22:15-18

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
John 19:17-42 & 1 Chronicles 17-19

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Mark 15:1-14 & Deuteronomy 3

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that I shall go out with joy and be led in peace; the mountains and the hills will break into shouts of joy before me, and all the trees of the field will clap their hands. 

The lines are fallen unto me in pleasant places; yes, I have a goodly and awesome heritage! My life is full of beauty and excellence. Daily, I walk in excellence; for the Lord has perfected all that concerns me. His grace is superabundant upon me, and His power is in my words to cause the things I say to materialize. 

I am in Christ; the Spirit of God is leading and guiding me in the way that I should go, taking paths that the Father had preordained before the foundation of the world.

My heart is in sync with the will of the Father because His Word has enlightened me on who I am in Christ. I am enthroned, I’ve been elevated to a higher level of glory. The Word of God is working in me, and building me up daily. In every area of my life, there’s development and progress because the Word is my total life-builder.

I am effective, excellent, and prospering in all things because I live in, and by, the Word! My mind is renewed, and I only see things from the perspective of the Word.

My body is the temple of the Holy Spirit, where His glory, beauty, aura, and perfections are manifested. Sickness and disease have no tenancy in my body; my entire being is inundated with the presence of God! 

My future is set and I win every day by the power of the Holy Spirit. I am a victor in Christ Jesus; I am more than a conqueror. I function by the wisdom of God, and in the dominion of the Spirit over every situation! 

I live the triumphant life in Christ today, as I recognize and put to work my authority in Christ. Glory to God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
[Image: FB_IMG_1621584969483.jpg]
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE:   SATURDAY 5TH JUNE 2021.

THEME:  DIVINE SECURITY II.

HYMN 19:  PRAISE HIM, RAISE HIM, JESUS OUR BLESSED REDEEMER.
1. Praise Him! Praise Him! Jesus, our blessed Redeemer!
Sing, O Earth, His wonderful love proclaim!
Hail Him! Hail Him! Highest archangels in glory;
Strength and honor give to His holy Name!
Like a shepherd, Jesus will guard His children,
In His arms He carries them all day long.

o   Refrain:
Praise Him! Praise Him! Tell of His excellent greatness;
Praise Him! Praise Him! Ever in joyful song!

2. Praise Him! Praise Him! Jesus, our blessed Redeemer!
For our sins He suffered, and bled, and died.
He our Rock, our hope of eternal salvation,
Hail Him! Hail Him! Jesus the Crucified.
Sound His praises! Jesus who bore our sorrows,
Love unbounded, wonderful, deep and strong.

3. Praise Him! Praise Him! Jesus, our blessed Redeemer!
Heav’nly portals loud with hosannas ring!
Jesus, Savior, reigneth forever and ever;
Crown Him! Crown Him! Prophet, and Priest, and King!
Christ is coming! over the world victorious,
Pow’r and glory unto the Lord belong.

MEMORISE: Psalm 91:3

Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence.        
BIBLE READING:  Mark 16:17-18

17 And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues;

18 They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.

When God says surely, He means surely. When He says it will be well with you, nobody can change it. When He says surely, by His stripes you are healed, nobody can change it. He says surely, everything you do shall prosper and nobody can change this fact. This assurance can also be yours provided you dwell in the secret place of the Most High and you abide under His shadow. However, if you go away from Jesus, it would be an entirely different matter.

Beloved, there are enemies prowling around unsuspecting children of God and Satan is their 'commander'. According to 1 Chronicles 21:1:
 "And Satan stood up against Israel, and provoked David to number Israel."

While David was the one who conducted the actual census, it was Satan however that stood against Israel (1 Chronicles 21:1). Satan will always use someone against you. In our Bible reading of today, Jesus assures us of victory against the attacks of the enemies. Isn't it interesting that demons by which Satan maims, destroys and kills are the same spirits that Jesus has given us the authority to cast out (Luke 9:1)? This is why it is a sheer waste of time to dialogue with demons. You should exercise your authority completely without limits. In the same vein, our Lord has given us power to cure all disease. No longer should you live at the mercy of the devil. 1 John 5:14 says:                                              ·
"And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us:"

Some years ago, I experienced a spiritual attack that resulted in excessive stooling and vomiting. I cried unto the Lord, and He healed me. He told me that He had wanted me to have an idea of the unseen battles He had been fighting on my behalf. He had spiritually secured fall me in His hands. The good news is that even if you fall into the trap of the devil, God can deliver you from any attack of the enemy. The Lord will deliver you from all forms of disease and demonic possession in the mighty name of Jesus. Just call upon Him today.

PRAYER POINT:
Father, please deliver me from the snare of the fowler and protect me from the noisome pestilence in the mighty name of Jesus.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Ruth 1-4.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE
SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL BY DR PST PAUL ENENCHE.

SATURDAY 05 JUNE, 2021.

TOPIC: UNSTOPPABLE BY WISDOM.

SCRIPTURE: And David behaved himself wisely in all his ways; and the LORD was with him. Wherefore when Saul saw that he behaved himself very wisely, he was afraid of him. 1 Samuel 18:14-15

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: The wisdom of God makes people unstoppable, indomitable and indestructible.

Wisdom is behind the achievement and effective management of true success in life. Wisdom is a reflection of the capacity to maximise life’s opportunities and potentials. It also refers to distinction-producing and destruction-preventing courses of action.

It has been confirmed that wisdom, the wisdom of God, makes people unstoppable, indomitable and indestructible. 

For example, David was a man who battled with rejection as the first battle of his life (Psalm 27:10). When it was time for a king to be anointed in Israel and Samuel went to the house of Jesse, David’s father and asked that the children of Jesse be brought out, everyone forgot about David. He was the ideal candidate who was abandoned in the wilderness, yet the rejection could not stop him. He was pulled out of that wilderness by the Hand of God and then anointed. 

After David overcame that, he got into the battlefield and confronted Goliath and took him down. 

Then the women began to sing, “David has slain his ten thousands and Saul his thousands.” Consequently, Saul came after his life. But that still could not stop him, he arrived at the throne. David was practically unstoppable.

Now, what was David’s secret? The Bible says that he behaved himself wisely (1 Samuel 18:14-15). David behaved in such a way that Saul could not trap him. He behaved himself wisely at every point in time, so he could not be ruined.

The wisdom of God is a weapon that makes you unstoppable and indestructible before your enemy. It is a weapon that makes it impossible for the enemy to locate you for destruction. 

Beloved, ask God to baptise you afresh with His wisdom.

Remember this: The wisdom of God makes people unstoppable, indomitable and indestructible.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Acknowledge that the Wisdom of God is what you need to succeed in life.

2. Make demands on the Wisdom of God in all you do.

3. Company with God and meditate on His Word to connect His Wisdom. 

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: UNSTOPPABLE BY WISDOM (PART 3).

PRAYER: Lord, I make demands on the Spirit of Wisdom upon my life. Give me the grace to walk in wisdom and be unstoppable by the enemy, Lord in Jesus’ Name.

DAILY BIBLE READING: Psalm 82-84 

QUOTE: Wisdom is better than weapons of war. Strategy is superior to strength in life’s battles. Culled from “BE WISE AND RISE” by Dr Paul Enenche.

REFLECTION: Have you ever been in a position of envy and jealousy before? Have people come after you and hated you without a cause? Have they hated and resisted you even when you appear like you are not anywhere near success yet? Congratulations. It is proof-positive that a heavy future is ahead, and you can escape their wrath both by the Wisdom and the Mercy of God.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: The great future ahead of you, no devil can divert or distract in Jesus’ Name.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM