The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Friday 4th June
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

FRIDAY 4TH JUNE.

EVER CONSCIOUS OF HIS PRESENCE

The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Ghost, be with you all. Amen (2 Corinthians 13:14).

The most important thing in your life now that you’re in Christ is your fellowship with the Holy Spirit. Until and unless this becomes a present hour consciousness to you, your Christianity would be a form of religion. You have to know, love and relate with the Holy Spirit as not only a real person, but also as the very essence of Christ and Christianity. He’s the One who raised up Jesus from the dead; and without the resurrection, there would have been no salvation. Everything you’d ever want, admire and love in Jesus is in the Holy Spirit.

The Lord Jesus is now in heaven; the Holy Spirit is here with us, and the beautiful thing about it is that we have Him (the Holy Spirit) in us and with us anywhere and everywhere. The disciples couldn’t take Jesus home with them; they were with Him in their waking hours, in their work hours, but when He went to heaven, they had to welcome the Holy Spirit.

The Holy Spirit came to take the place of the ascended Christ. He lives in you today. So, be ever conscious of His presence in you; take advantage of His grace and power in your life. With Him, you can do anything; life becomes a glide and smooth sail in glory. Hallelujah!

The apostles in the early Church understood and took great advantage of the Holy Spirit’s presence in their lives. After they received the Holy Spirit, their lives and ministry changed; they ministered and did all things by the power of the Holy Spirit. No wonder they had such extraordinary results and made such a marvelous impact with the Gospel.

PRAYER

Dear Father, I thank you for the blessing of having the Holy Spirit live in me; He’s the glory of my life; and I love and cherish Him with all my heart; He’s everything to me: my Comforter, Helper, Counsellor, Advocate, Strengthener, Intercessor, and Standby. I know I’m a victor forever, and will always excel, producing fruits and blessings of righteousness, because of the grace and ministry of the Holy Spirit in my life. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

John 15:26; John 14:16-17 AMPC

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
John 18:28-19:1-16 & 1 Chronicles 14-16

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Mark 14:66-72 & Deuteronomy 2

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus! I am a legal representative of the heavenly Kingdom, called and separated from the world. I am from above; therefore, I am not subject to the distracting elements and corrupting influences of this world. 

I belong in God’s Kingdom, where I enjoy the full blessings and privileges of my kingdom inheritance. I have the life of God in me. I live beyond the limits! Eternal life is working in every fibre of my being, and I am full of the Holy Ghost! I am fully inundated by the power of the Spirit to live beyond obstacles and barriers!

I am walking in the reality of my divine heritage in Christ, conscious of God’s grace and awesome presence in my life. The word of God is in my heart and in my mouth, even the word of truth which I’ve received.

I am marked for success and victory; I produce excellent results in all I do. I am chosen for such a time as this; for a life of fruitfulness and ever-increasing productivity, bringing honour to Christ, through my labour of love and fruits of righteousness.

My words are potent, bringing forth victories, increases, promotions, and abundance for me. There’s no shortage in my life. Hallelujah![/url]

[url=https://wp.me/p9v28c-5g1]I am full of ideas, inspiration, with wealth, prosperity, and all the blessings of the Kingdom; and out of that abundance, I impact my world. I am not ordinary; I am a Superman. I have
 overcome the world, its system, economies, and economics; I am galloping in a perpetual victory parade through the knowledge of Christ!

I am spreading everywhere; my triumph of faith effuse exquisite fragrance of his glory in every place, and as I live in God’s word, I am guided and inspired by its wisdom to fulfill His perfect will for me. Glory to God, Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: FRIDAY 4TH JUNE 2021

THEME: DIVINE SECURITY I

MEMORISE:

The wicked flee when no man pursueth: but the righteous are bold as a lion.  Proverbs 28:1

READ:  Daniel 6:20-22
20 And when he came to the den, he cried with a lamentable voice unto Daniel: and the king spake and said to Daniel, O Daniel, servant of the living God, is thy God, whom thou servest continually, able to deliver thee from the lions?

21 Then said Daniel unto the king, O king, live for ever.

22 My God hath sent his angel, and hath shut the lions' mouths, that they have not hurt me: forasmuch as before him innocency was found in me; and also before thee, O king, have I done no hurt.

Every one of us wants to be secure. This is why people search for security from any source. Unfortunately, many strays into the hands of the one who wants to destroy them. The good news is Christians who are living holy already have the protection of God and have no need to worry. This is because God has built a hedge of fire around every child of His, such that Satan cannot reach us (Zechariah 2:5). When Satan sees a child of God who is surrounded by fire, he keeps his distance.

From the story of Daniel in our Scripture reading today, we see that it pays to live holy. Daniel 6:22 says:
 "My God hath sent his angel, and hath shut the lions' mouths, that they have not hurt me: forasmuch as before him innocency was found in me and also before thee, O king, have I done no hurt."

Psalm 91:1 and 4-10 also contain some of God's promises to His children; you must however be holy to access them. You cannot abide in the secret place of the Most High if you are not holy. This is because "...it is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast it unto the dogs" (Mark 7:27).

When God builds His fire around you, it will be so hot that the fire of this world will give way. The story of the Hebrew boys in Daniel 3:24-28 confirms what Isaiah 43:2 says concerning the holy: "...when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee." As much as God is ready to secure you, engaging in sin can remove this cover and put out the fire. Whenever you sin, you create a barrier between you and God. Flee every appearance of sin because you may not be able to recover from the effect of the satanic attack that may come from it. I pray that your fire will not go out in Jesus' name.

Samson foolishly drove away the fire of protection from himself (Judges 16:20), and the consequences were terrible. Beloved, if you want to be secure in this evil world, I advise you to live holy from today.

PRAYER POINT:

Father, help me not to do anything that will take away your banner of protection over me and my family.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: James 1-5.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 9:  O GOD OUR HELP IN AGES PAST. 
1. O God, our help in ages past,
Our hope for years to come,
Our shelter from the stormy blast,
And our eternal home.

2. Under the shadow of Thy throne
Thy saints have dwelt secure;
Sufficient is Thine arm alone,
And our defense is sure.

3. Before the hills in order stood,
Or earth received her frame,
From everlasting Thou art God,
To endless years the same.

4. Thy Word commands our flesh to dust,
“Return, ye sons of men”:
All nations rose from earth at first,
And turn to earth again.

5. A thousand ages in Thy sight
Are like an evening gone;
Short as the watch that ends the night
Before the rising sun.

6. The busy tribes of flesh and blood,
With all their lives and cares,
Are carried downwards by the flood,
And lost in foll’wing years.

7. Time, like an ever-rolling stream,
Bears all its sons away;
They fly, forgotten, as a dream
Dies at the op’ning day.

8. Like flow’ry fields the nations stand
Pleased with the morning light;
The flow’rs beneath the mower’s hand
Lie with’ring ere ’tis night.

9. O God, our help in ages past,
Our hope for years to come,
Be Thou our guard while troubles last,
And our eternal home.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM