The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Wednesday 2nd June
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

WEDNESDAY 2TH JUNE

HAVE NO FEAR; BELIEVE GOD’S WORD

And these signs shall follow them that believe…they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover (Mark 16:17-18).

In the past year, perhaps, more than ever in the history of this generation, we’ve seen intense distress of nations, with many living in immense fear. Even amongst Christians, we’ve seen church leaders go as far as putting up a sign to indicate they’re shutting down their churches because of fear.

But such actions are inconsistent with the ministry of Jesus Christ in whom we’ve believed. How can a Christian—who the Bible says is the salt of the earth and the light of the world, the one who’s anointed with the Holy Ghost; a God-carrying vessel—be afraid?

Jesus highlighted the signs with which to identify those who believe in Him, part of which we read in our opening scripture. No one who truly believes in Jesus will be afraid of any sickness or infectious disease. He said in Luke 10:19, “Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.”

Your reaction to the things going on in the world today shows whether or not you truly believe in Jesus. It’s the pressures of life that reveal your convictions. If as a Christian, you’re “afraid” of sickness or disease, then in which God did you believe? Certainly not the same God that Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, the Prophets and the Apostles knew and talked about.

For many years, I’ve laid hands on people with some of the most contagious diseases in the world; very infectious diseases; but I could never have any fear of becoming infected, because it’s the same ministry of Jesus, by the life and power of the Holy Spirit. We have the divine life that’s “uninfectable” and impregnable to any sickness or disease. Take the Word of God seriously; study it; believe it, and live it.

CONFESSION

I’ve been sent forth to be the solution to the problems of the world, and I’m fulfilling my ministry. I’m a partaker of the divine nature. I’m conscious that I have power over sickness, disease and infirmities; to heal them and live above them. This is my reality. Hallelujah!

FURTHER STUDY

Mark 16:17-18 NKJV; Psalm 82:5-6; John 14:1 TPT

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
John 17:1-26 & 1 Chronicles 9-10

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Mark 14:43-52 & Numbers 36

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that my spirit, soul, and body are illuminated by the light of God’s Word. I will never walk in confusion or uncertainty; I have an understanding of the times. I know what tomorrow holds for me because my spiritual antenna is attuned to the right frequency. 

I am in sync with the Spirit of God, and I know the mind of God concerning me. Hallelujah! There’s no accident in my path! I have first-hand information; nothing happens in and within my world without my knowledge.

I have insight into the secrets and mysteries of the Kingdom. Hallelujah!
I am an heir of God and a joint heir with Christ; therefore, all things are mine! I am an offspring of the Word; I am born into greatness and never-ending victories and possibilities. I’m in the centre of God’s will for my life.

I am hid in Christ and Christ in God. No weapon formed against me will ever prosper because the Lord has given me the power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt me. Daily,

I go out with joy and I am led forth with peace; the mountains and the hills break forth before me in singing and all the trees of the field clap their hands. Hallelujah!

For my sake, the loins of kings are let loose and the gates to the nations can never be shut against me. This is my time and my season, there’s no stopping me! The Spirit of God has broken in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron: 

He has granted unto me the treasures of darkness and the hidden riches of the secret places. Thus, I’m moving upward and forward and prospering in everything I do. Blessed be God.

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: WEDNESDAY 2ND JUNE 2021

THEME: STRIVE FOR PERFECTION

MEMORISE:

Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect. Matthew 5:48 

READ: Genesis 17:1-2

1 And when Abram was ninety years old and nine, the LORD appeared to Abram, and said unto him, I am the Almighty God; walk before me, and be thou perfect.

2 And I will make my covenant between me and thee, and will multiply thee exceedingly.

When something is perfect, it means that it is good in itself and there is no complaint about it. It also means that it is so good that it cannot be improved upon. Thus, a perfect Christian is one without blemish.

There are Christians who have been saved but not sanctified. Such people may easily get annoyed. Some are saved and sanctified and may not get annoyed as easily. I recall a rehearsal session for a drama that was to be staged in Church years ago. A scene required that a character become very annoyed but the actor assigned to the role could not bring himself to demonstrate anger, despite numerous attempts. He had dealt so completely with anger in his life that he could not even pretend to be angry. May you be sanctified to this point and beyond in Jesus’ name.

Without the power of the Holy Spirit however, even if you are saved and sanctified, you may still have limitations in fighting spiritual battles. Evil forces may overpower you if there were to be any encounter. 1 Peter 1:2 says:
“Elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through sanctification of the Spirit, unto obedience and sprinkling of the blood of Jesus Christ: Grace unto you, and peace, be multiplied.”

To strive towards perfection as a Christian, you must first and foremost be Spirit-filled. Without the Holy Spirit, you cannot bear any of the different fruits (Galatians 5:22-23). For you to strive towards perfection as a Christian, three things must manifest in your life. First, you have to do things exactly how God Himself would do them. Knowing that God can only do things perfectly, you must see to it that you strive towards perfection in everything you do. Secondly, to strive towards perfection as a Christian, you will aspire to get to where God wants you to reach. You should never stop or rest until God’s purpose for you is accomplished. Many Christians backslide because they think they have attained the highest spiritual height. Thus, they become contended. Thirdly, you must be perfect as your Father in Heaven is perfect (Matthew 5:48). I pray that God gives you the grace to be so in the mighty name of Jesus. amen.

PRAYER POINT:
Father, make me as perfect as You want me to be in every area of life, in the mighty name of Jesus.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Hebrews 8-10.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 11:  I NEED THEE EVERY HOUR.

1. I need Thee every hour, most gracious Lord;
No tender voice like Thine can peace afford.

o Refrain:
I need Thee, oh, I need Thee;
Every hour I need Thee;
Oh, bless me now, my Savior,
I come to Thee.

2. I need Thee every hour, stay Thou nearby;
Temptations lose their pow’r when Thou art nigh.

3. I need Thee every hour, in joy or pain;
Come quickly and abide, or life is vain.

4. I need Thee every hour; teach me Thy will;
And Thy rich promises in me fulfill.

5. I need Thee every hour, most Holy One;
Oh, make me Thine indeed, Thou blessed Son.
?????SEEDS OF DESTINY DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE

DATE: WEDNESDAY 2ND JUNE, 2021

TOPIC: LIFE IN THE WORD

Spirituality is at risk where the Word is in short supply.

SCRIPTURE: But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God. Matthew 4:4

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: Spirituality is at risk where the Word is in short supply.

The Scripture makes it clear that the Word of God is as necessary to the child of God as milk is to a new born baby (1 Peter 2:2). If a new born baby has no destiny without milk, then, the child of God has no future without the Word.

Now, what is the necessity of the Word? 

The Word of God is Life for the child of God.

The Scripture reveals that we live by the Word that comes from the Mouth of God (Matthew 4:4). This means, physical bread alone is not what sustains human survival. If life was left only for the eating of bread, there were people who had already died that should have been alive by now; they shouldn’t have died because they ate very well. In fact, for some people, it was the over-eating of food (bread) that killed them. So, there is more to human life than physical food. And that is called the Word of God.

It is important therefore to know that the Word of God is a sustainer of life. The Word of God carries life (John 6:63). 

Now, I give you one effect of God’s Word on the life of the child of God. 

a. Spiritual life vibrancy is guaranteed by a steady diet of the Word of God (Matthew 4:4).

The Word of God facilitates the vibrancy of spirituality. Spirituality is at risk where the Word is in short supply.

Beloved, my counsel is, give the Word of God priority attention in your life, even above your necessary food. Be determined to feed on the Word daily (Job 23:12).

Remember this: Spirituality is at risk where the Word is in short supply.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Make demands on the grace to connect with the Life in God’s Word as you study the Word.

2. Give priority to the Word of God in your life.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: THE NECESSITY OF THE WORD.

PRAYER: Lord, I receive the Life in Your Word as I study Your Word. Let everything not working in my life begin to work by virtue of the Life in Your Word, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

DAILY BIBLE READING: Psalm 73-75

QUOTE: The quality and quantity of truth in your spirit determines the immunity and security of your life and destiny. Culled from “22 LAWS OF LIFE” (VOL. 2) by Dr Paul Enenche.

REFLECTION: What do you feed on first on a daily basis, the bread of life, the Word of God, or the bread of the flesh? Do you have appetite for physical food when you have not fed on spiritual food? What you do first in the day affects how the rest of the day goes. 

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: Fresh appetite for the Word is released upon you now in Jesus’ Name. 

Good morning ??

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM