The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Tuesday 1st June
HAPSODY OF REALITIES 

TUESDAY 1ST JUNE.

PRAYER: A JOYFUL RESPONSE TO GOD'S INVITATION

And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us (1 John 5:14).

Ephesians 6:18 says, “Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints.” Notice that it says, “Praying always”; not “Praying sometimes.” It parallels what Jesus said in Luke 18:1: “..Men ought always to pray, and not to faint."

lf you’re a praying Christian, you'll be an effective Christian; effective through the power of the Holy Spirit. Jesus said to His disciples, “...without me ye can do nothing” (John 15:5). In prayer, you maintain that connection in your communication; you remain open to His will and bring others to Him in your heart, as you pray for them.

Some think prayer is the response of the helpless or the weak to insurmountable and overwhelming challenges; no! Prayer, primarily, is fellowship with God; and even though when one is oppressed. or suffers injustice, he should pray, that isn’t the reason for prayer. Prayer is the joyful response of the one who, with a heart full of faith, trusts in the living God.

Prayer is a response, more to God’s invitation to pray, than the response to a situation. He invited us to pray because He intended to answer. So, the greatest part of prayer isn’t the prayer itself; it’s the answer. We haven't had a great prayer time if we didn’t receive answers to our prayer! Irrespective of what we have said in prayer, it’s God’s response that truly matters.

Thanks be unto God! We’re ordained to receive answers when we pray, because He said if we pray according to His will-His rule for prayer, which is praying in the Name of Jesus-He hears us. If He heard us, then He answered us. That’s the beauty of prayer: the fact that we’re guaranteed of a hearing (1 John 5:14). You ought to rejoice each time you pray, and say like Jesus, “Father, I thank you, because you hear me always” (John 11:42). Hallelujah!

PRAYER

Heavenly Father, I thank you for the blessing, privilege and opportunity of prayer; a channel for rich fellowship with you. I trust you with my life, and I’m confident that my future is secure; I'll fulfil your destiny for me gloriously, as I remain yielded to your Spirit, guided by your wisdom, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

1 Thessalonians 5:17; Ephesians 6:18 AMPC

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
John 16:17-33 & 1 Chronicles 7-8

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Mark 14:32-42 & Numbers 35

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that the Lord has made my life so beautiful! His divine power has bestowed on me [absolutely] everything necessary for [a dynamic spiritual] life and godliness, through true and personal knowledge of Him who called me by His own glory and excellence.

I rejoice in His infinite grace and boundless love, for He has caused me to dwell in prosperity in Christ Jesus! I am living triumphantly, every day, enjoying my life, and celebrating the greatness of God in me.

I’m walking in the fullness of the blessings of the Gospel, triumphant always and in every place, making manifest the savour of the knowledge and glory of Christ. Hallelujah.

I am rightly positioned in Christ; the devil and the cohorts of hell can never lord it over me. I’ve been granted the authority to cast out devils, speak in tongues, and walk in victory and dominion over Satan, the world, and its systems. Hallelujah!

I am highly favored of God and empowered by grace for the triumphant life! I am full of the Holy Ghost! Daily as I affirm the Word, my spirit is edified, conditioned, and my victorious path is paved! I am strengthened and fortified to do the things of God and exercise dominion over circumstances. Hallelujah.

I walk in the supernatural, demonstrating the wisdom and character of the Holy Spirit, my sole source of power, strength, ability, and inspiration. Blessed be God. Hallelujah!

God bless you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE:   TUESDAY 1ST JUNE 2021.

THEME: IS GOD SILENT?

HYMN 1:  ALL HAIL THE POWER OF JESUS NAME.
1. All hail the pow’r of Jesus’ Name!
Let angels prostrate fall;
Bring forth the royal diadem,
And crown Him Lord of all!

2. Ye chosen seed of Israel’s race,
Ye ransomed from the fall,
Hail Him Who saves you by His grace,

3. Let every kindred, every tribe,
On this terrestrial ball,
To Him all majesty ascribe,

4. Oh, that with yonder sacred throng
We at His feet may fall!
We’ll join the everlasting song,

MEMORISE:

Behold, the LORD's hand is not shortened, that it cannot save; neither his ear heavy, that it cannot hear: Isaiah 59:1

BIBLE READING:  Isaiah 59:1-3.

1 Behold, the LORD's hand is not shortened, that it cannot save; neither his ear heavy, that it cannot hear:

2 But your iniquities have separated between you and your God, and your sins have hid his face from you, that he will not hear.

3 For your hands are defiled with blood, and your fingers with iniquity; your lips have spoken lies, your tongue hath muttered perverseness.

Usually, when people think God is silent, He may be speaking but they are just not listening. At other times, they don’t want to accept what He has to say. God can also be silent when your covenant with Him has been broken. This happened with King Saul who wanted to hear from God as well as familiar spirits.

If you have prayed to know God’s mind on certain issues and He seems to be silent, turn the searchlight on yourself. god is never at fault; check your heart, sincerity and willingness to accept His plan for you. God refuses to speak to some people simply because they have idols in their hearts. Never allow your desire to stand between you and God. When it appears as if God is silent, then there may be something you have to give up. Ezekiel 14:3 says: 
“Son of man, these men have set up their idols in their heart, and put the stumblingblock of their iniquity before their face: should I be enquired of at all by them?”

Some people cannot hear God because sin has created a barrier between them and God (Isaiah 59:1-3) or they have a wrong motive. James 4:3 says:
“Ye ask, and receive not, because ye ask amiss, that ye may consume it upon your lusts.”

For your prayers to be answered, you need to bring down the glory of God. God’s glory brings deliverance. Psalm 24:8 says the Lord of glory is strong and mighty in battle. I recall a student who wet himself in an examination hall. He was going to be excused from the hall when he asked the people around to send for his pastor. I was called and briefed of what happened. I got to the place and discerning that the boy was under some demonic manipulation, I commanded the foul spirit to lose its hold in Jesus’ name. God answered and he was immediately set free. He changed his clothes, returned to the hall and finished before everybody else. Just imagine what would have happened if I had not been in tne with the Spirit of God to know what to do.

The shortest way of calling God’s attention when it seems He is silent is through intense praise. God dwells in the praises of His people. His glory announces His person and presence; it is a revelation of His power and awesomeness. No enemy can stand His glory. Call on Him today, listen to what He has to say and watch your life turn around for good.

ACTION POINT:
Meditate over all what God has told you in the past and see whether you have ignored any. If you have, repent and restitute your ways.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Hebrews 5-7.

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE
SEEDS???? OF DESTINY DAILY 

DEVOTIONAL BY DR PAUL ENENCHE

TUESDAY JUNE 01, 2021

?TOPIC: THE CLEANSING POWER OF THE WORD

SCRIPTURE?: Wherewithal shall a young man cleanse his way? by taking heed thereto according to thy word. Psalms 119:9

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY?: Whatever keeps you in contact with the Word keeps you in contact with consistent cleansing.

You are welcome to the month of June 2021. Today, as we begin the last month in the first half of the year 2021, I decree a total Release, Recovery and Replication in your life, in Jesus’ Name.

The Word of God is a non-negotiable necessity in the life of the child of God. It is necessary, or almost more necessary, than physical food (Job 23:12). That is, the Word of God would put food on your table, and can even do more than just putting food on your table.

Now, how relevant is the Word of God to the life of the child of God? 

The Word of God is a Cleanser and Purifier of Life. The Word purifies the life of a child of God.

The Word of God is a washer (Ephesians 5:26). It is a cleanser.  The Word is a purifier.

This means, disconnection from the Word equals establishment in filth, uncleanliness or dirt. Whatever keeps you in contact with the Word keeps you in contact with consistent cleansing. For example, criminals are criminals because they are out of touch with the Word.

Now, how does the Word of God cleanse a person? 

1. The Word of God exerts a direct cleansing effect on the child of God. 

Submission to the Word is equivalent to being submerged in water (Ephesians 5:26). Water has a cleansing effect, so the Word cleanses. 

2. The Word of God empowers God’s people unto righteous living. 

The Word gives us the power to say “No” to sin (Psalm 119:11).

Beloved, today, I decree the release of the grace to study God’s Word consistently and be cleansed by it, in Jesus’ Name.

Remember this?: Whatever keeps you in contact with the Word keeps you in contact with consistent cleansing.

ASSIGNMENTS:

1. Study the Word of God daily with the expectation of being renewed by the Word.

2. Make demands on the cleansing power of the Word in your life.

PRAYER??: Father, I receive the grace to study Your Word consistently so I can be cleansed by it. Reveal to me lights that will transform my life, as I study Your Word, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE: ??THE NECESSITY OF THE WORD.

DAILY BIBLE READING: Psalm 70-72

QUOTE: The level of revelation you have in your possession determines the extent of victory you will experience in your life. Culled from “22 LAWS OF LIFE” (VOL. 2) by Dr Paul Enenche.

REFLECTION: ??Do you wash your life regularly with the Word of God? Or are you too busy with other things of life? Is it ever possible to be too busy to have a bath? Is it possible to be too busy to brush the teeth? There is always time to do what is of utmost importance to life.

PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD: ??️The Word of the Lord identify every unclean spot of your life and delete them in Jesus’ Name.

Good morning ??

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM