The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 26 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 783 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 783 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 16 - File: global.php(844) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(844) : eval()'d code 16 errorHandler->error
/global.php 844 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "mybb" - Line: 1952 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1952 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_indicators.php 41 my_set_array_cookie
/showthread.php 629 mark_thread_read
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$ratings_update_error - Line: 5 - File: showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(732) : eval()'d code 5 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 732 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7162 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_user.php 844 is_member
/inc/functions_post.php 406 purgespammer_show
/showthread.php 1070 build_postbit
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code 6 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions_post.php 474 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 741 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions_post.php 746 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7162 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "profilefield" - Line: 6 - File: inc/functions_post.php(474) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 741 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 746 - File: inc/functions_post.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code 4 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1168 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "threadprefix" - Line: 4 - File: showthread.php(1168) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "invisible" - Line: 1506 - File: showthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 1506 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $threadnotesbox - Line: 30 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 30 errorHandler->error
/showthread.php 1533 eval
Warning [2] Undefined variable $addremovesubscription - Line: 79 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 79 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $forumjump - Line: 86 - File: showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php(1533) : eval()'d code 86 errorHandler->error

Guest Join UsHey Guest,
Welcome, Join our awesome community where you can discuss on various topics :-
Some point about your community
Much More.. or Create an Account

{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daily Devotional for Sunday 30th May
RHAPSODY OF REALITIES 

SUNDAY 30TH MAY.

IN CHRIST YOU’VE OVERCOME.

These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world (John 16:33).

In 1 John 5:5, John, by the Spirit asks, “Who is he that has overcome the world?” He immediately gives the answer: it’s the one who believes that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God! In the world, there’s hunger, poverty insecurity, sickness and disease, death and darkness. But you’re “in Christ.” Stay in Christ, for in Christ you’ve overcome Satan, the world and its failing systems.

It’s only when you look outside Christ that you see and are overwhelmed by the troubles, sorrows, distresses and corrupting influences in the world. He said, “In me, there’s peace; cheer up.” That’s His Word unto you. Accept it, and suddenly, you’d realize that nothing in this world can put you down.

No wonder He says, “Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world” (1 John 4:4). This is the reason we’re forever excited about preaching the Gospel and making the love and righteousness of Christ known. How could anyone know this truth and be quiet?

The whole world needs to know that there’s a Name that’s above every name, and that at that Name, every demon bows! At that Name, sicknesses give way! At that Name, poverty has no chance! They need to know that there’s success in life that’s independent of the world’s economics. True peace and prosperity are only found in Christ. 

This is where you come in; refuse to be quiet.
Open your mouth, and declare the Gospel freely and boldly. Let those you come in contact with know that only in Jesus Christ is there salvation. Let them know that God isn’t mad at them, and that they can now embrace life through the Gospel. Hallelujah!

PRAYER

Lord, your Word is in my heart like a burning fire, shut up in my bones; I refuse to hold back and be quiet. With boldness, I make the good news of God’s saving power known to those in my world, and through me, the fire of the Gospel is spreading with rapid intensity, in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

FURTHER STUDY

2 Corinthians 3:5-6; 2 Timothy 4:2 AMPC

1 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
John 15:1-17 & 1 Chronicles 3-4

2 YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
Mark 14:12-21 & Numbers 33

#AFFIRMATIONTRAIN 

I affirm that I am an offspring of the Word! The Spirit of God has made my life so beautiful, decorating it with His grace, love, and righteousness. The true light shines in my heart and I am highly exalted by the Spirit of God! I am on an upward and forward journey only. 

The glory, grace, and power of God are activated in my life and in all I do. God’s Word is for my advantage, progress, blessing, and promotion. My heart and mind are open to receive and understand the Scriptures; therefore, I am wise unto salvation through faith in Christ Jesus.

The Word is effectual in my life, producing in me what it talks about. Hallelujah! I have obtained an inheritance, which is imperishable and undefiled! I am in sync with the Father, and my life is filled with divine verities.

I’ve been blessed with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ. I lack nothing! I am the seed of Abraham; I am imbued with divine wisdom to affect lives positively all over the world. My mind is anointed to bring forth innovations, ideas, inventions, and solutions to bless the world.

Down in my heart is the nature of the Father! I am unstoppable; for I am supernaturally enabled to implement God-given ideas to make the world a better place. I am growing stronger by the day, like a cedar in Lebanon, and flourishing like the palm tree! 

I move with the speed of the Spirit, and of my increase, progress, and prosperity, there shall be no end. Hallelujah! I live the transcendent life of endless possibilities and victories unlimited because I am connected to the true Vine. Glory to God! Hallelujah!

God bless you[Image: 2_20210529_042826_0001.png]
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE:   SUNDAY 30TH MAY 2021.

THEME: BUT FOR THE MERCY OF GOD.

MEMORISE:

And the publican, standing afar off, would not lift up so much as his eyes unto heaven, but smote upon his breast, saying, God be merciful to me a sinner. Luke 18:13

READ: Genesis 19:15-17

15 And when the morning arose, then the angels hastened Lot, saying, Arise, take thy wife, and thy two daughters, which are here; lest thou be consumed in the iniquity of the city.

16 And while he lingered, the men laid hold upon his hand, and upon the hand of his wife, and upon the hand of his two daughters; the LORD being merciful unto him: and they brought him forth, and set him without the city.

17 And it came to pass, when they had brought them forth abroad, that he said, Escape for thy life; look not behind thee, neither stay thou in all the plain; escape to the mountain, lest thou be consumed.

MESSAGE When a man receives mercy, it would appear as if the fellow is wise or a genius. It would appear as if his righteousness has bestowed upon him divine blessings. What can one do without the mercy of God? The Bible says:
“It is of the LORD's mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not.”Lamentations 3:22

Luke 18:14 Today’s memory verse tells of the mercy enjoyed by the publican when he begged for it. Jesus said:

“I tell you, this man went down to his house justified rather than the other: for every one that exalteth himself shall be abased; and he that humbleth himself shall be exalted.” Luke 18:14

What prevents some people from receiving mercy from the Lord is the failure to admit that we are sinners and that we need to turn from our wicked ways. It is amazing that some children of God are in the habit of living in the world where the end justifies the means. This is not the gospel . when they are caught stealing, they rationalize it by putting the blame on the fact that they are jobless. Some ladies claim to have taken to prostitution because they are jobless. And they need to take care of their aged parents.

“Again, when I say unto the wicked, Thou shalt surely die; if he turn from his sin, and do that which is lawful and right; …. walk in the statutes of life, without committing iniquity; he shall surely live, he shall not die.” Ezekiel 33:14-15 
Another important thing to note is that it takes humility to acknowledge a sin or wrongdoing. The Bible says:
“He that covereth his sins shall not prosper: but whoso confesseth and forsaketh them shall have mercy.” Proverbs 28:13

Your day of mercy comes when you humbly ask for it from the One who is rich in mercies, that is, the Almighty God (Ephesians 2:4).

Bring forth the day of God’s mercy in your life by calling on the Lord today for forgiveness if you have not repented of your sins through Jesus Christ. If you are already a child of God but seem to be lacking His mercies, call on Him like a child would cry to his loving father for mercy. You and your loved ones will partake of the Lord’s mercy in the mighty name of Jesus.

PRAYER POINT:
Jesus Christ, Son of the Living, God, have mercy on me and give me greater testimonies.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: Philemon 1

AUTHOR: PASTOR E. A. ADEBOYE 

HYMN 12:  IN CHRIST ALONE

In Christ alone my hope is found
He is my light, my strength, my song
This Cornerstone, this solid ground
Firm through the fiercest drought and storm
What heights of love, what depths of peace
When fears are stilled, when strivings cease
My Comforter, my All in All
Here in the love of Christ I stand

In Christ alone, who took on flesh
First born of God, the begotten Son
This gift of love and righteousness
Scorned by the ones He came to save
'Till on that cross as Jesus died
The wrath of God was satisfied
For every sin on Him was laid
Here in the death of Christ I live.

There in the ground His body lay
Light of the world by darkness slain
Then bursting forth in glorious Day
Up from the grave He rose again
And as He stands in victory
Sin's curse has lost its grip on me
For I am His and He is mine
Brought with the precious blood of Christ.

No guilt in life, no fear in death
This is the power of Christ in me
From life's first cry to final breath
Jesus commands my destiny
No power of hell, no scheme of man
Can ever pluck me from His hand
'Till He returns or calls me home
Here in the power of Christ I'll stand
*Seeds ????Of Destiny* 

_By DIGC 30 May 2021_ 

_Daily Devotional by Dr_ _Pastor Paul Enenche_ 

*TOPIC: ORDER FOR WONDER* 

?️Order is the foundation for wonder.

*SCRIPTURE* ?: And there were set there six waterpots of stone, after the manner of the purifying of the Jews, containing two or three firkins apiece. John 2:6.

*THOUGHT FOR THE DAY* ?: Order is the foundation for wonder.

In life, treasures are often protected with locks and accessed by keys. Similarly, there are keys to accessing supernatural supplies in God. The maintenance of order, financial order has been confirmed to be a major key to accessing supernatural supplies.

The Bible says in John Chapter Two that six water pots were set.

And there were set there six waterpots of stone, after the manner of the purifying of the Jews, containing two or three firkins apiece. John 2:6.

The six water pots of stone were set in an orderly pattern. It was when there was an order that the supply flowed. Supernatural supplies ride on the wings of order. Order is the foundation for wonder. If you need a financial wonder, establish a financial order. Anyone who will not organize must agonize. If your life is not organized, you must agonize. If you must experience supplies, you don’t spend money carelessly or spend on impulse. 

One of the worst forms of financial disorder is the life of borrowing and indebtedness. Spending money you don’t have is emptying tomorrow before it arrives. Credit living discredits your destiny. Borrowing is a life of disorder because it is an anti-covenant operation. You shall lend to nations and you shall not borrow (Deuteronomy 28:12). 

To borrow is to take yourself outside the covenant of supernatural supply. That is, you are trying to handle your life your own way. So, refuse to borrow.

*Remember this* ?: Order is the foundation for wonder.

*ASSIGNMENTS* : 

*1. Set a financial order to attract financial wonders* .

*2. Reject the lifestyle of borrowing* .

*PRAYER* ??: Lord, I receive the grace to set my financial life in order. Help me never to be a borrower but a lender unto nations, Lord, in Jesus’ Name.

*FOR FURTHER UNDERSTANDING, GET THIS MESSAGE:?? ABUNDANCE IN THE GLORY* 

*QUOTE* : You want to be a part of the solution, not the problem. When you do that, Jehovah will look at you and increase your income. He will connect you with great and awesome finances. Culled from “21 UNCOMMON KEYS TO FINANCIAL OVERFLOW” by Dr Paul Enenche.

*DAILY READING: Psalm 64-66* 

*REFLECTION* ??: Are you living a borrower’s lifestyle? Are you spending money you don’t have, emptying tomorrow before it arrives? Is it possible to break the Laws of God and see the help of God?

*PROPHETIC DECLARATION/WORD* ??️: The grace to lose taste for borrowing is released upon you in Jesus’ Name.

*Good Morning ??*

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 25th August Edoman 2 4,582 08-25-2021, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Edoman
  Daily Devotional for Tuesday 24th August Edoman 2 4,506 08-24-2021, 07:23 AM
  Daily Devotional for Monday 23rd August Edoman 1 2,640 08-23-2021, 07:17 AM
  Daily Devotional for Sunday 22nd August Edoman 2 1,238 08-22-2021, 09:32 AM
  Daily Devotional for Saturday 21st August Edoman 2 1,250 08-21-2021, 07:44 AM
  Daily Devotional for Friday 20th August Edoman 2 1,422 08-20-2021, 07:15 AM
  Daily Devotional for Thursday 19th August Edoman 2 1,357 08-19-2021, 07:09 AM
  Daily Devotional for Wednesday 18th August Edoman 2 1,414 08-18-2021, 08:44 AM